[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heavy Object EX is fully translated now. And it's one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: HO_EX_Cover.png (1MB, 1082x1468px) Image search: [Google]
HO_EX_Cover.png
1MB, 1082x1468px
Heavy Object EX is fully translated now.

And it's one of the best volumes.
>>
What the fuck was all the conspiratorial shit at the end?
Is there going to be an EX2?
>>
Skuld did nothing wrong. She can't help but do all those things, she was made that way. If Hamazura or Touma was there, she would have been saved.
>>
>>149783113

I only hope we'll see more of her one day.
>>
>>149783113
I doubt a punch would have changed anything
>>
>>149783056

Index got a couple of EX volumes so maybe.
>>
>>149783113

HO is not Index. People won't change their ways because they got a punch from some high school kid.
>>
>>149783253
>>149783272
If a punch doesn't work, then simply accepting her (the Hamazura way) would have. Skuld is a good girl, it's clearly Eric and the other Norns that screwed her up.
>>
>>149783320
>Skuld is a good girl
Good girls don't genocide peoples indiscriminately for no good reasons. She couldn't be possibly be saved by anyone
>>
>dat ending
WHY. What a waste of a perfectly good semen demon flatty.

But man, that occasional poking and opening up her body while she lay their completely mind broken scenario is begging for rape doujins, which I would love to have.
>>
>>149783320

She was like that since she was a little kid. Those articles from the past are there for a reason.

Still, I find it hard to believe that in a world like HO there wouldn't be someone who would want to use her despite the crazy.

I really doubt it's the last time we saw her. She was probably the best pilot in the series so far. Even that japanese girl from the sea volume or the old guy ace from the last one couldn't overwhelm BM that hard.
>>
>>149783397
Elites are groomed since their conception. And since she is not the first, it's quite clear they had been experimenting on her since then. She had no choice but to kill. She could have been a good girl, but Eric and the Norns wouldn't let her.
>>
>>149783597
>Elites are groomed since their conception

They really aren't.
>>
File: HO_v12_006-008.jpg (2MB, 3301x1772px) Image search: [Google]
HO_v12_006-008.jpg
2MB, 3301x1772px
>crickets chapter
>catacombs scene
>that final showdown

I think it's safe to say that HO 9+ outdid the best Index volumes. And EX was probably the best one of them all.
>>
File: HO_v08_003-005.jpg (42KB, 319x599px) Image search: [Google]
HO_v08_003-005.jpg
42KB, 319x599px
Hand over Mariydi's vol Kamachi, or else
>>
>>149784514
>crickets chapter
That was creepy as hell in so many ways, and then you realize Skuld was still killing peoples in the middle of this
>>
>S2 never
>>
I watched the whole season of HO in one day after somehow missing it last year, one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had watching anime in a long time. I'm really amazed there wasn't any filler and while the formula didn't change much it was so good i didn't care.
>>
>>149785306

It would be even better if she actually brought them to the base. Like with some chemicals attracting them.

We know her suit had some chemical marker to track her.
>>
>>149785611

First few episodes are meh but it slowly became great.

I really hope it'll at least get some OVA.
>>
>>149785239

He really needs to slow down with Index volumes and make more HO instead.
>>
>>149785239
You can tell he'd rather have big boobed commander ground her heel in him than the alternative.
>>
>>149785704
You mean slow down the Blood Sign volumes
Or does that get better?
>>
File: HO_EX_08_017.jpg (347KB, 1082x1476px) Image search: [Google]
HO_EX_08_017.jpg
347KB, 1082x1476px
She's so sexual it hurts. Shame about her situation at the end.
>>149785239
Perhaps we're due for another Mariydi volume soon? I thought she was gonna have a bigger role in volume 12 but I guess the illustration misled me.
>>
>>149787614
She was just in this volume so we could get a suggestive fight between 2 lolis
Fucking Kamachi we need more
>>
>>149787357
Actually, it does. First volume is incredibly dry since you really needed the exposition and tutorial for how summoning work. After that, it's a hell of a ride as a yandere goddess repeatedly screws over the world to make the MC give her the D.
>>
>>149787950
>yandere goddess repeatedly screws over the world to make the MC give her the D

That sound amazing.
I'm indeed reading through the first vol and yes, it sure is dry. Typical Kamachi exposition but it's handled especially bad this time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.