[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3-gatsu no lion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Probably.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Probably.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Was he raped?
>>
Yes his adaptation was raped by SHAFT
>>
>>149770269
What is this show? Can I find the manga for it in weekly shonen jump?
>>
>>149770269
Is that his adoptive sister?
>>
>>149770376
It looks like it
>>
File: psycho bitch.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
psycho bitch.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>149770269
>the crazy bitch sees him inside through a window and literally sprints at the window and jumps through it to beat him up

what the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>149771965
What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>149771965
He NTR'd her dad from her

hes the cuckoo
>>
>>149770269
No, it's made very clear that he loved her.

And no they've never slept together, well they did but they never fucked since she wouldn't let him.
>>
>>149772387
This flashback and its variant in the manga imply they slept together but it hasn't been confirmed, and I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a red herring. Rei certainly has deep feelings towards her, though, which will probably be resolved in a few arcs, once we get past the Akari stuff, presumably when Rei has to battle her sugardaddy again.
>>
File: damn straight nigga.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
damn straight nigga.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>149770298
first reply best reply
>>
File: 3gatsu02_c17_114.png (369KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3gatsu02_c17_114.png
369KB, 833x1200px
>>149772648
There's implications that they did fuck but we've seen more of it and I don't think they did, it's pretty clear that they loved each other and honestly I don't know if we can assume that he truly loves Hina for now, to me he just seems to be hanging on her in hopes of fixing himself.
>>
>>149772997
Wow this pairing is actually a thing. I'm so glad, thisismyfetish.jpg
>>
>>149770298
Get my upvote sir
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.