[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's next to ruin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What's next to ruin?
>>
>>149769257
Cell
>>
>>149769257
Krillin
>>
>>149769257

Yamcha
>>
>>149769257
I miss buffed up DB characters. Japs have all gone the way of skinny ass powered up heroes because making them look anything like the pic brings down their self esteem.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 193x262px
>>149769257
There is only one other callback they could make now that could generate as much hype.
>>
>>149770764
For my eyes
>>
What did they do, OP? How'd they ruin Vegetto?
>>
>>149771316
Potara retcon it lasts only for 1 hour if none of the fusees are kais and the time limit is shorten to 5 minutes if you go ssj blue.
Vegito defused before he could really do much ala ssj 4 gogeta GT.
>>
>>149769257
They cant ruin anything, they shitted on everyonr and everything.
>>
>>149771316
Trunks with power of friendship>SSB Vegetto.
>>
>>149771516
>Potara retcon
?
If I remember, the amount of power used is what defused the two. It seemed to be the same in Super. Moreso since they went Cyan.

>>149771576
Well, Trunks was a main face in this arc. I like that they switched it up. But to each his own.
>>
>>149771630
Old Kai should have known about the time limit. It was a retcon. Pretty dissapointing anon.
>>
>>149772122
Or maybe it was Akira or whoever trying to make sense of things established early on as to avoid confusion. It's Dragon Ball. Just take it for what it is. You'll lose less sleep and hair that way.
>>
This is what happens when you keep milking your series. We saw Vegito was the strongest fusion and was very overwhelming. But because they can't be overpowered in this arc, they retconned and nerfed the shit out of him.
>>
>>149769257

Beerus
>>
>>149772438
>and nerfed the shit out of him.
to be fair this was necesarry so people can stop whining for Vegetto to save the day in every thread.
>>
File: Chad.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>149772479
We have a New Hero Now
>>
>>149769257
Your mom's cunt.
>>
>>149772273
You know, if they were worried about making sense of things, why not just bring Gogeta? That way the rings wouldn't have to have been rectconed and keep the whole time limit thing to give Trunks the win, while making Gogeta cannon.
>>
>>149769257
>RoF ruined Frieza
>They just ruined Vegito
There's still much to destroy.
>>
>>149772609
Too late for that bucko
I left that think a trainwreck when I popped out of 'er
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.