[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brave Witches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: 81854l.jpg (167KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
81854l.jpg
167KB, 428x600px
Just fuck my franchise up
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-11-14/all-brave-witches-bd-dvd-volumes-delayed-by-2-months/.108812
>>
It's not your franchise.
>>
>>149762505
Given how many shows SL is working on right now it's to be expected.
>>
I totally forgot this existed
>>
Perhaps they finally realised that the CGI in BW is absolutely atrocious.
>>
>>149762702
SL is pretty shit, but the "expected" behavior should be delivering everything on time, not fucking up their schedule due to incompetence.

But at least they're not Actas-tier bad. Maybe they'll even fix the CGI or something.
>>
>>149763120
They are working on four shows at the same time, just be happy that they aren't delaying the episodes to every other week.
>>
>>149763255
Four?
I hope that fix the terrible CG.
>>
File: 59955909_p0.jpg (1MB, 960x1550px) Image search: [Google]
59955909_p0.jpg
1MB, 960x1550px
Silver Link. needs to be stopped. It's clearly too much for them. They bit off more than they could chew.
>>
File: F78974f.jpg (251KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
F78974f.jpg
251KB, 600x800px
>>149763732
They failed to make witches great again.
>>
Anime is kill
>>
Brave witches sucks because the 502nd is shit and boring. They should've just stuck to making more stories of the 501st.
>>
Am I the only person who is enjoying BW? I thought the obelisk climbing episode was actually pretty good.
>>
>>149762505
Well, the alternative would be to get the same shit quality from TV version in the BDs. You want that?

Delay for quality reason is always acceptable, imho.
>>
>>149764076
I really like it. I pretty much enjoy any witches. I also thought that the last episode with Sadako taking out the neuroi with a bow was awesome.
>>
Let's see what SL's cooking besides BW
>Masamune's Revenge
>Prisma Movie
>Anniversary Project
>Chaos;Child
>Stella no Mahou
>Busou Shoujo Machiavelism
>StB OVAs
You BWfags should stop shitting on SL so much and start shitting on the production comittees piling up all this work on them.
Also, be fucking thankful this show hasn't reached 3rei episode 11 levels of QUALITY
>>
File: 1392328535169.jpg (131KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
1392328535169.jpg
131KB, 568x800px
>>149764076
Don't worry anon, I'm enjoying it too. Looking forward to Sasha's episode this week.
>>
File: 0314SW_OVA.jpg (289KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
0314SW_OVA.jpg
289KB, 600x829px
>>149764021
This

wasn't there suppose to be a continuation after the movie?
>>
>>149764217
I really liked last episode too. Because I tend to enjoy episodes where the characters are rendered unable to fight with their usual weapons, and have to use the environment and whatever else they have access to to figure out a non conventional way to deal with the enemy
I enjoy the show in general. The CG's unfortunate but it still beats the show looking like 3rei's 11th episode
>>
>>149764250
>thread complaining about quality and delay
>no one mentions actas
Actas has taken quality and delays to a whole new level this season.
>>
>>149764346
>new level
>implying
It's not a new level when Ufo did it before with God Eater
>>
>>149764328
Yea the 501st was sopposed to be regrouped at the end of the movie with a to be continued, but then we get 502nd nonsense.
>>
>>149764328
It said "To be continued", yes.

God, I fucking hope so, life without witches would be horrible.
>>
File: hakrei.jpg (602KB, 3802x3439px) Image search: [Google]
hakrei.jpg
602KB, 3802x3439px
>>149763732
Don't worry Strike Witches killed every other studio it touched. It's obviously happening again.
>>
File: afv.jpg (175KB, 297x415px) Image search: [Google]
afv.jpg
175KB, 297x415px
>>149764328
The OVAs were a continuation, though not chronologically.
>>
>>149764398
Not while Big Daddy mushroom is there to protect them because they're the official studio for something Fate related
>>
>>149764380
>he thinks there's a studio with a worse production schedule than actas
Actas has outdone delays from any other studio since GUP.
>>
File: Nipa cramp - nanashino.jpg (73KB, 952x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nipa cramp - nanashino.jpg
73KB, 952x900px
>>149762505
So what? This actually means they're gonna improve the BD's at some level over TVA by delaying them by entire two months.
You're following the show now and it ends by the last week of this year, and we get the good quality BD's in February and later.

>>149763063
The one week delay was enough to confirm that anon, because the models did slightly improve afterwards.

>>149764076
I enjoy it, but it's really meh season so far all in all compared to many other shows I'm enjoying this season, which pains me inside a bit. The production quality is horrendous, even if it's not as bad as Long Riders tier.

>>149764328
No, there never was. You must be new to anime if you don't understand ''To be continued'' phrase. Also this >>149764426

>>149764393
Better learn that Nihongo, BW Prequel manga release two weeks ago and I'm sure they will do more manga and LN's in the future.
>>
>>149764459
Well, you're right.
There's also the fact Actas does it with every new show. GuP, Regalia, LR. They all suffer from massive delays. I seriously think Actas is dying soon. Their image is too damaged.
>>
>>149764537
>There's also the fact Actas does it with every new show
Not to mention the delay and quality is getting worse everytime they fuck up.
I can not imagine anyone who would want to sign a deal with them after this season.
>>
>>149764626
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the GuP Final thing ends up going to another studio
>>
>>149764813
It won't. They're bound by contract to do it, in which they get lump of money for doing it. The production on it has already been started, before they even released info about it to public.
However it could get delayed, I think the movie did once at least, memory's a bit foggy.
>>
>>149764328
It's pretty funny how now there are a lot of people wanting the 501st back. Back when the movie was out these threads were full of people wishing they wouldn't make series about them anymore. I personally would realy like to have them back and I bet they will be back at some point.
>>
>>149764999
I just want a manga dealing with Minna's past.

The new Mozu doujin has done a great job in activating my feels.
>>
File: Nipa photographing - azipono.jpg (257KB, 1429x2180px) Image search: [Google]
Nipa photographing - azipono.jpg
257KB, 1429x2180px
>>149764999
The problem lies in the production quality and writing. With how things are, it would've been better to just have more of 501st if this is what we're getting now.
It only makes sense opinions have changed since then. Hikari was a big mistake, no matter how lovable she is.
>>
>>149764999
It's like they say "you never know what you have until you lose it"
>>
>>149765091
And why do you assume a show with the 501st would've have had automatically better writing and production than BW? How does changing the characters automatically fix writing and production issues (specially, production issues)
>>
>>149765091
I don't think the writing is any worse than before.
>>
>>149765183
Because the director is fixated on having his OC characters in the spotlight. Having third or rather fourth installment if we count movie for 501st, means deepening bonds and more time on developing stories within the unit instead of having Miyafuji be a fresh start to get acknowledged again with the rest of the witches.
But you're right on that, you can always fuck up writing, there's no guarantee on that. But from a entertainment viewpoint, it would've been far easier and pleasurable for us longtime fans to enjoy more of 501st if this is what they did with 502nd 'adaption'.
As for production quality, yeah it would've had same shit CGI as now unfortunately. Really what I meant better was just in general it would've been better anyway to have now 501st instead of 502nd, quality or not for animation.
>>
>>149764250
>implying they are being forced to accept all those shows at the same time
This isn't the first time a studio picks up too many shows and gets fucked as a result (and surely won't be the last, unfortunately.) They should've known better, but instead they got greedy and took a gamble and this is the result.

SL is lucky there was a new Actas show this season to make everyone else seem better by comparison.
>>
>>149765183
The characters in the 501st are actually way more interesting hence, more chances are writing interesting stories involving their more colorful characters. The 502nd are a bunch of boring shits.
>>
File: Nipa - mojinchin.jpg (76KB, 736x862px) Image search: [Google]
Nipa - mojinchin.jpg
76KB, 736x862px
>>149765473
You're wrong too though, 502nd is very interesting if you'd know about them beforehand things or read the twitter story, we just aren't getting into that thanks to the Fuso spotlight focus with Hikari and Takami yet again and leaving actual 502nd witches be a episodic side characters in their own season.
>>
>>149765372
>the director is fixated on having his OC characters in the spotligh
The funny thing is that people complained about this during the first season, the second season and the movie.
>>
>>149765441
They are. Saying no paints a bad image
And BW is still enjoyable as fuck. Stop acting like it's an absolute piece of shit, you overreactive idiots
>>
>>149764076
Brave Witches is okay and I'm watching it each week, but I'm not enjoying it overly much. The problem is that the 502nd witches aren't nearly as interesting or engaging as the Strike Witches were. They needed to spend an episode on each of the Brave Witches, showing off their personality and making us care about them, while using that episode to help Hikari grow.

This is what they did in the first season of Strike Witches - giving us different episodes helping to focus on different characters, and it made the whole team feel much more interesting than they otherwise would have been.

Instead in Brave Witches, each episode has heavily focused on Hikari and they haven't spent anywhere near enough time trying to get a connection between the other 502nd Witches and the viewers.
>>
File: Nipa silly - mishiro shinza.jpg (139KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Nipa silly - mishiro shinza.jpg
139KB, 1200x1600px
>>149765583
Yeah, it's rather amusing that all the sudden 501st lovers either love Miyafuji a ton, or forgot that the director literally admitted to that S1-2 and the movie were about Miyafuji and Sakamoto's story arc, and that it concluded with the movie. Which also means very high unlikeliness for continuation to them in animated form.
I like a Miyafuji and a Mio a lot and for the first time it was fun to see their shows, but this is far from what people and I wanted with 502nd now.

>>149765599
>enjoyable as fuck.
The past two episodes have been solid 7/10 while there are far more enjoyable shows this season, this season is really fucking amazing in comparison to past few years in fact. But yeah it's not absolute piece of shit either, but it's undoubtedly bad.
>>
>>149765599
>Saying no paints a bad image
As opposed to saying yes and fucking up? Sure thing, senpai.
>>
>>149765579
That's not my point. Yes the 502nd are interesting, by themselves, but compared to the 501st, they're boring.
>>
>>149765579
That's the real problem.

Even if Hikari was a bad idea, I expected to get an OC so I didn't really care at first. And the while situation was pretty much the same with the 501st and Yoshika, the first season was still a good show.
In BW the first 2 ep were good, ep 3 was great, but after that it's mediocre. The biggest mistake up to now is probably ep 4, where they shouldn't have made an episode focusing on Hikari AGAIN.

Naoe Kanno was the character of 502nd I most wanted to see animated. But she is portayed such a cliché tsundere with no depth and no other traits its infuriating.
>>
>>149764385
>>149764393
Yes thats what im hoping for

>>149764534
Fuck off

>>149764426
I hope thats not all

>>149765579
Shitty directing is expecting your audience to read another medium before watching there show
>>
Actually I'd really like to see Shizuka again.
>>
>>149765599
>Saying no paints a bad image
That's true in every line of business, but sometimes it's unavoidable. How do you think their image is now?
But I doubt they are stupid enough to overwork themselves willingly. I bet it's more a matter of extremely bad management and scheduling.

>And BW is still enjoyable as fuck. Stop acting like it's an absolute piece of shit, you overreactive idiots
Only one person said that in this thread. Other said they wished it was more of the 501st. It's still enjoyable I agree.
>>
>>149766034
>Shitty directing is expecting your audience to read another medium before watching there show
Not him but I think he only said that the 502nd are portrayed as interesting characters in other works. The franchise is more than the anime.
And saying that is not excusing the staff of the BW anime.
>>
>>149762505
its to fix everything and make it better. much better service than just releasing it with some fixes.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.