[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 107

File: IMG_0581.jpg (161KB, 680x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.jpg
161KB, 680x610px
'F'
>>
Are supersayins gonna go through the whole rainbow by the end?
>>
Last night I woke up from a nightmare. In my dream, someone decided to make a sequel to my favorite childhood anime, Dragon Ball Z. After months of hype we got the first episode, which looked promising. But then the animation became worse and worse. Gohan was a wimp. The battles were shitty. A new SSJ transformation, which looked utterly retarded...

Few minutes later I realized that Dragon Ball Super is not just my imagination, its reality. I woke up screaming "nooooo" as my Dragon Ball Z poster fell of the wall. "Toriyama...that bastard" were the only words that came out of my mouth. I jumped quickly out of my bed and ran to my computer. I erased all the DBS episodes Ive downloaded from my computer. It doesnt exist. Dragon Ball Super doesnt exist.
>>
Reminder that the manga is basically Toyble OC with minimal Toriyama supervision, and that he also considers the anime a continuation of his manga:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Interviewer:
> So far Dragon Ball Super has followed Toriyama-sensei‘s plot, but I think it might be interesting for Toyotarō-sensei to become more involved with the story-writing process from here on out!

Toriyama:
> Good idea!! I bet it’ll make it more interesting to include Toyotarō-sensei‘s original ideas.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

Interviewer:
> Toriyama-sensei, what advice do you have for Toyotaro-sensei?

Toriyama:
> I think it would be great if you included more of your own original ideas.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

Interviewer:
> Between getting the outline and the final phase, what is the most difficult part of making the manga?

Toyotaro:
> Many times, Toriyama-sensei doesn't give me specific feedback on the details that I fill in, so I put a lot of thought into those aspects, knowing that my interpretation is what the readers will see. I would love to have Toriyama just sit next to me so I could ask him questions all the time, but unfortunately, I can't!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

Toriyama (After the DBS anime announcement):
> “Dragon Ball Super is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc."
> "You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Please be sure to watch Dragon Ball Super on TV!"
>>
is it safe to come into these threads now? Have the assmad Gohanfags jealous of Trunks gone away? Are the fusionfags done being autistic?
>>
>>149752589
>But then the animation became worse and worse

But that's wrong retard
>>
File: 7444017420940891.jpg (42KB, 516x438px) Image search: [Google]
7444017420940891.jpg
42KB, 516x438px
>vegettofags
>>
Goodnight, sweet prince
>>
>>149752644
And also they correct many errors in the Blu-Ray releases
>>
File: 161106_143429.jpg (283KB, 1304x1628px) Image search: [Google]
161106_143429.jpg
283KB, 1304x1628px
>>149752637
Gogetafags are the new Gohanfags

Projecting their anger over another character because they realized their shitty filler husbando will never be relevant ever again
>>
File: 366275688.jpg (24KB, 144x145px) Image search: [Google]
366275688.jpg
24KB, 144x145px
>>149752637
vegetto fags and anti trunks fags are on full rage mode
>>
File: Jobetto.png (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jobetto.png
470KB, 1280x720px
>>149752698
>Gogetafags are the new Gohanfags
Nope, that would be Vegettofags.
>>
>>149752698
This.
I'm not even sure why he has such a huge fanbase

>D-did you see the Jenemba movie?!?!
It wasn't even that cool.
>>
File: Flying Trunks.jpg (625KB, 1222x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Flying Trunks.jpg
625KB, 1222x1400px
>>149752637
Yeah, I think everything went back to normal now. Or at least people aren't raging as hard as they did in the weekend.
>>
>>149752733
>Jobetto
>Literally won the fight until they split

4Chan will literally lie just to create new memes
>>
>>149752560
> SS 1-3 (Gold)
> SSG (Red; will never be seen again)
> SSB (Blue)
> SSR (Rosé; will never be seen again, as it was merely Black's version of SSB)

So we got...Gold and Blue. I feel like this "SS Rainbow" meme is a bit too over-exaggerated
>>
so is it explained why black goes ss rosse instead of gold/yellow?
>>
>>149752767
>won
headcanon
>>
>>149752772
I wonder what's next though, and just a side note

if goku and beerus almost destroyed the universe with each punch... why did their powers seemingly die down for this future trunks arc?
>>
>>149752772
There's also Trunks' SSJ Gold-Blue
>>
>>149752746
But Gogetafags have:

> 10 seconds in one filler movie
> As a lame Vegetto clone in GT

What's there not to love?
>>
Anime

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking
>>
>>149752793
>Headcanon
Learn what words mean

Zamasu had no fucking chance whatsoever up until the fusion ended
Getting hit twice is not jobbing, especially when you're winning the fight
>>
>>149752767
You win a fight by defeating your opponent. Zamasu wasn't defeated. Vegetto disappeared before doing anything of importance. Trunks surpassed him. He jobbed. Get over it.
>>
>>149752797

Because plot
>>
>>149752807

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!
>>
>>149752746
b-but did you see how he threw glitter and mad junemba blow up!!! And his jacket is like so le cool!
>>
>>149752805
>>149752746

Can a Gogeta fan explain to me why they like him so much? Is it character design? Because he doesn't even look great either
>>
>>149752797
Because they fought in space.

If they fought like that on Earth, they would've destroyed the planet.

Also Goku learned how to cancel out the universe-rippling effects of their punches during his fight with Beerus.
>>
>>149752817
>Trunks surpassed him
>All he did was use a spirit bomb on a weakened Zamasu

It's like peoeple don't even watch the anime
>>
File: 1473128965495.png (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473128965495.png
248KB, 640x480px
>don't worry Gohan I'll unlock your hidden potential so you could be a strongest warrior and stop any threat to Earth
>oh did I mention that it will dissapear after a few hours?

>here Goku - take those earrings and fuse with Vegeta - but remember - you'll stay fused forever
>oh did I mention that by "forever" I mean 1 hour. Or was it 5 miuntes? I don't remember
>>
>>149752816
learn to english nigga, 'won' is word that means competition is over, zamasu didnt get any weaker since he started fight with vegetto
>>
>>149752851
>m-muh stardust breaker
>>
>>149752851
> No base form
> Genie outfit
>>
>>149752884
>Weakened
I had no idea you Vegettofags were this pathetic. Please stop spouting your dogshit headcanon to damage control Vegetto getting the shaft.
>>
>>149752817
>Semantics

Okay, he was WINNING the fight until they split

>He jobbed
What the fuck lol,
Zamasu was getting his shit kicked in and had no chance

Go be autistic with buzzwords in a Jojo thread or something
>>
>>149752807
>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

Wish Toriyama did the same for Toei.
>>
based on descriptions... there can't be ANYone stronger than Broly right?

They only had him lose for plot convenience because they made him too strong so they had to make some impossible way of his death.

>born with powerlevel of 10,000 already stronger than the king vegeta
>fucking creates a ball of energy to fly through space with his dad as a baby
>rapes all of the z-fighters and goku stands no chance until he gets vegeta's energy
If they couldn't do shit as a team why does goku having vegeta's energy make such a difference in the end?
>punches him in the weak spot using the power of friendship
>still doesn't kill him
>he finally dies because goku comes back to life to cheat with gohan and blast him into the sun

Broly HAS to be the strongest character and you know it
>>
Jobber

A wrestler who routinely loses in order to build the credibility of other wrestlers; referred to as "enhancement talent".

When did Vegetto ever look bad in the fight? Looked to me like he was in control.
>>
>>149752911
The fucking retards in these threads are incredible. Look up what "headcanon" means and come back,dumbass.
>>
Can we all just agree that super is shit? This entire show is like really bad fan fiction.

That being said, it's still fun to watch.
>>
>>149752911
>Not Weakened
>Gowasu literally says his body has been damaged and he can't regenerate like he should
>Needs one, strong, final blow to do the deed
>Not fucking weakened

What benefit do you get from lying on the internet
I wonder how empty your life is for this to be the pride and joy you wake up to
>>
>>149752887
>zamasu didnt get any weaker since he started fight with vegetto

Yes he did. He psychologically got weaker since Vegetto was beating him up. Towards the end Fusion Zamasu was driven mad.

Also he got physically weaker from Vegetto's beat down becayse he lost his immortality. Hence why someone like Trunks was able to kill him.
>>
>>149752886
not this nor super are canon
>>
>>149752886
>oh did I mention that it will dissapear after a few hours?
Are you retarded? Battle of Gods was four years after the Majin arc and Gohan still had his ultimate form.
>>
>>149752851

Because he only appears in a few short scenes. That's it, really. Makes it appear as if it's got some unknown potential that would be shown with more screentime (not necessarily true tho)
>>
>>149752911
>Headcanon

>>149752793
>Headcanon

>>149752817
>Jobbed

Has to be same faggot
No way this many retards are all in this thread this early in the game
>>
>>149752981
Nice headcanon bruh
>>
>>149752945
broly can't hold a candle to trunks, that's for sue.
>>
>>149752981
LOL nice headcanon xDD
>>
>>149752955
Anon,
People are just pretending to be retarded
Don't entertain them with your questions
>>
>>149752981
>psychologically
fucking lol
he got physically weaker only because gogkus kamehameha, if goku could do this to him then trunks could kill him for sure, vegetto jobbed
>>
>>149752960
>agree to anything
>on 4chan
you must be new
>>
> Trunks uses Spirit Bomb
> Absorbs it with his sword
> Cuts a weakened god-tier character in half thanks to Vegetto

What was this move that Trunks used?

Or will we have to wait for Xenoverse 3 for a proper name for the attack?
>>
>>149752887
You're arguing semantics, stop
He didn't win, he was winning. Is your ass still being tickled, anon?

>Zamasu didn't get any weaker since he started fight with Vegetto
What the fuck?
>>
>>149753060
Asspull blade
>>
>>149752919
Things we know:

1. Vegetto got the shit beat out of him during their first exchange. He lost that exchange outright. So Zamasu is close enough to Vegetto's level to hurt him, meaning Vegetto isn't anywhere near strong enough to make a difference in the fight.

2. Zamasu tanked everything Vegetto did and brushed it all off. Nothing from Vegetto meant shit. And Zamasu thus outlasted Vegetto,

3, Zamasu remained, Vegetto was gone.

Thus, Vegetto jobbed. It's not hard logic to follow, anon.
>>
The Vegetto fight was actually fucking awesome, had everything I wanted

Episode was fucking ruined by Trunksue. I blame the bullshit de-fusion on him too.
>>
>>149753060
It's officially called the "Toei ass pull attack". Didn't you know?
>>
>>149752851
he's got a nice song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wgkrxQoJ6o
>>
>>149753073
just watch the fucking episode you retard
>>
File: 1463997328027.jpg (39KB, 783x235px) Image search: [Google]
1463997328027.jpg
39KB, 783x235px
>>
>>149753039
>jobbed

Learn the definition of this word before spouting it over and over like an autist
>>
>>149753120
you are a cuck just like your jobetto
>>
>>149753109
It's funny I was going to tell you the same thing
>>
>>149752957
Practice what you preach, you delusional retard. Nothing indicates Vegetto weakening Zamasu at all. It's just your pathetic attempt to justify your husbando being shit now.

>>149752961
Gowasu never said that at all. You're the one who's lying. He said his immortality has been compromised by Black being part of the body, he said absolutely nothing about him getting damaged or being weaker. Stop bullshitting. And nice projecting btw.

>>149753009
>Not an argument
>>
File: laughing girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>all these mexicans arguing about power levels in a gag show
>>
>>149753014
>>149753024

Samefag

See:
>>149752961
>>
File: 2036258.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2036258.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
These threads are hilarious. Both Gogeta fags and Vegito fags got BTFO and neither of them realize that they're as bad as each other.
>>
File: 5554005103034385.png (263KB, 451x510px) Image search: [Google]
5554005103034385.png
263KB, 451x510px
>>149753186
where are the gags tho?
>>
File: super lol.png (805KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
super lol.png
805KB, 1500x2100px
The only thing worse than this episode are the Trunkscucks desperately trying to damage control their faggot-haired mary sue
>>
>>149753201
see >>149753164
your post is just a lie
>>
>>149753201
>16:21:35
>16:21:43
>samefag
Retard
>>
I don't get why people are so riled up. Instead of beam shit we got a cool slasher ending, what's the problem?
>muh asspull
Yeah Super is shit, why get mad at this particular bit?
>>
>>149753164
>Gowasu never said that at all. You're the one who's lying. He said his immortality has been compromised by Black being part of the body, he said absolutely nothing about him getting damaged or being weaker. Stop bullshitting. And nice projecting btw.

What the fuck
So you think Zamasu just fusing with Black is what made him turn into that purple goop?
Not getting blasted in the fucking face and not being able to regenerate from it?

"Hurr durr he wasn't damaged"

I'm done talking to retards
>>
>>149753215
You at first I was mad about the Trunksue bullshit. But now I'm actually glad it happened because of the goldmine of salt from Vegettocucks.
>>
>>149753246
no, it was goku who made zamasu purple
>>
>Goku's Kamehameha melts Zamasu's face off

>Vegetto's Final Kamehameha does literally nothing

Bravissimo
>>
>>149753244
>muh asspull
Not an argument retard
>>
>>149753164
>Literally calls on some lightning for a powerboost because Goku just pushed his shit in
>Wasn't damaged

Now this,
This is headcanon
>>
>Vegito and Gogeta fags arguing who's better
>All Vegito had over Gogeta was the set timer of 1 hour
>Vegito's fusion time shortens when they use too much power
>None of them would be able to defeat fused Zamasu
>Trunks defeated fused Zamasu
Fusion fags gtfo
>>
>>149753296
Not an argument, retard.
>>
>>149753282
How does that contradict that Trunks killed a weakened Zamasu
>>
>>149753246
>So you think Zamasu just fusing with Black is what made him turn into that purple goop?
>Not getting blasted in the fucking face and not being able to regenerate from it?
It's literally in the episode. Gowasu explains it to you. It's not my fault if you're too much of a braindead retard to understand what's spelled out to you in gigantic, golden letters.
>>
>>149753320
Still not an argument retard
>>
>>149752807
Manga isn't canon
>>
>>149752644
You have to be a fucking idiot if you don't understand that the only reason this episode quality didn't suck was because a freelance animated it, the animation sucks when Philippines Toei do it.
>>
>>149753164
>Nothing about him getting damaged

>"His healing has been compromised"
You don't need to heal if you're not damaged, you mongol
>>
>>149753307
>Powering up means you were damaged
Now this,
This is missing a chromosome
>>
>>149753344
More canon than Toei's shit.
>>
>>149753338
>Goku blasts Zamasu
>His face is damaged, can't regenerate

That's what happened dumbass.
He didn't just turn purple like a fucking science experiment gone wrong.
>>
>>149753335
it contradicts, because you claim that vegetto did some damage, but he didnt, goku did, vegetto did absolutely nothing
>>
>gokus breaking the halo somehow turns zamasu purple

>trunks somehow turns his sword into a ki sword

>trunks ki rapes everyone left on earth for a spirit sword attack

>somehow the attack using ki from 5% of the population, and a worn out goku and vegeta manages to instantly defeat a character even vegito couldn't beat.

The show is fun to watch, but you have to admit that it's literally just Asspull the show at this point.

I'm hoping the manga clarifies a lot of stuff.
>>
File: Capture.png (868KB, 1129x660px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
868KB, 1129x660px
>>149753338
It was a "great power" that made him look like that in the first place, which was Goku's Kamehameha pushing Zamasu's blast back to his face

Stop being stupid on the internet
>>
>>149753341
Still not an argument, retard.
>>
>>149753186
>a gag show
anon we are not in 1986 anymore...
>>
>>149753349
>only this episode

You have to retarded not to realize it's been getting better since Re:RoF
>>
>>149753437
Still not an argument retard
>>
>>149752469
>LE XDD
>LEEEEEEEEE
DBS is fucking amazing. Your fat tears are delicious.

The Japanese loved the finale, and so did everyone on /a/ with taste.
>>
File: Capture.png (339KB, 1087x630px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
339KB, 1087x630px
>>149753375
>People power up out of nowhere when they're already leagues ahead of their opponent
Now this,
This is true retardation
>>
>>149753373
You're so autistic it's unreal. Literally nothing Gowasu says pertains to Zamasu being weakened or damaged in the least, and nothing shows him being damaged either. His purple side was the result of both incompatibility between the two bodies and mental and emotional instability. They were entirely internal factors that were not indicative of external damage at all. Nothing Goku or Vegetto did can constitute damage when Zamasu himself came out of these fights unscathed until Trunks came in. Now stop being a delusional faggot and fuck off.
>>
Vegetto was visibly stronger, but not as much as he should have been. Goku and Vegeta were individually leagues above Zamasu and Black, so their fusion should be too.
While he was dominant throughout the fight Zamasu did get plenty hits in.

There was no indication that Vegetto "weakened" Zamasu. That's literally Supercucks trying to defend this shit writing. His regeneration having a limit doesn't mean he lost all his fucking power.

Inconsistent powerlevels all around, Fused Zamasu getting BTFO by Goku alone was one of the most bullshit moments of the entire episode (and series), but everyone brushed over it because it happened before Vegetto/Trunksue.

Trunksue being able to do anything at all makes no sense, but it's simply the usual "hurr durr our Trunksue is as strong as we need him to" shtick. Even if we accept that Fused Zamasu was "weakened" he should still be a dozen times stronger (more like 100 times but I'm already trying to be generous because of Supershits inconsistent powerlevels)

Fucking retarded spirit bomb sword bullshit, 50 people giving their energy shouldn't matter for SHIT at this level, HURR DURR POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. As nonsensical as Goku suddenly oneshotting Broly. Forget that, it's worse, at least Broly had the scar.

tl;dr Super is irredeemably shit and Trunkscucks must die, Vegetto's legacy was successfully ruined

The saddest part is that the execution of the fight was pretty decent so it could have been a good episode if not for the shit writing and Trunksue dicksucking.
>>
>>149752797
>why did their powers seemingly die down for this future trunks arc
Technically, they rarely clashed punches like that in this arc - Zamasu and Goku did it a once in two different battles, and Vegetto and Fused Zamasu also clashed once.

The damaging wave expands outwards anyway, so we wouldn't see much damage on Earth. They'd need to go out of their way to show a bunch of irrelevant distant planets blowing up.
>>
>>149753418
Spirit Bomb is asspull, the move
Also, they tried making it as clear as possible that Goku did a number on Zamasu, & Vegetto simply didn't have enough time to do what he should have done, being smug for no reason asking Zamasu to give him all he's got
>>
>>149752884
I agree Anon. It's like people watch the episode and go 'right how much can shit post about this episode this week'
If you don't like DBS why have you followed it for 65 eps?
>>
>>149753396
>Didn't watch the episode.
>>
File: 1336938930173.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1336938930173.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>149753497
>Spirit Bomb is asspull, the move
>>
>vegettocucks
>trunksuefags
>gohanfags
>le cuck xD
>le job XD

DB threads got turned into One Piece threads, nice

Shit threads for a shit series, perfect
>>
>>149753463
>People power up out of nowhere when they're already leagues ahead of their opponent
Yes. Freeza did exactly that.
>>
>>149753540
It's amazing how one episode sucked so much to cause all this discord
Everyone was so happy when they showed the preview for 66
>>
>>149753202
This. Toriyama even managed to rile up the Gohanfags inadvertently.
>>
>>149753513
>If you don't like DBS why have you followed it for 65 eps?

A lot of people didn't, I certainly didn't, I only started watching when the spoilers of the fusion came out

Super is completely irredeemable, if I had actually bothered watching the tournament arc I'd probably have raged similarly at the fucktarded Kaioken Goku asspulled. It's depressing that you Supercucks will swallow this horeshit just because they played the OP song (which is shit btw) so obviously it must mean it's super ebin hype by definition.

You're literal shiteaters.
>>
File: 1473112464336.png (465KB, 813x870px) Image search: [Google]
1473112464336.png
465KB, 813x870px
Why didn't Black wish for immortality?
>>
> Gogetafags honestly believe Gogeta is better than Vegetto

They are literally the same person. Except:
> Vegetto's time limit lasts 30 minutes longer
> Vegetto doesn't need a Fusion Dance to learn and Master
> Vegetto has no risks like Skinny/fat Gogeta
> Potara is more powerful, as said by the elder kai
> Vegetto is canon. Gogeta lasts 10 seconds in a filler movie, and is a Vegetto clone (same fucking person) in GT

Why is this even an argument? This is like comparing SS1 Goku and FSS Goku (M4).

Same person. Only one has a made-up form.
>>
>>149753584
>Toei even managed to rile up the Gohanfags inadvertently.
ftfy
>>
>>149753497
>spirit bomb is asspull, the move
but not really. during the buu saga goku had to literally receive energy from around the universe and it wasn't even enough to beat kid buu. trunks is using even less energy than that, and he managed to beat a GOD. doesn't that fire off some red flags for you?
>>
>>149753486
No.
That's just not true.
Zamasu & Black were just fine fused together up until he got an attack he couldn't handle, & his immortal body could no longer heal because his mortal body was fused with him.

Nothing suggests he was running on a timer that just so happen to go out at the same time as Goku attacking him, which lead to his deformation.

You're fucking retarded.
It's clear you WANT to believe your beliefs,
This conversation is over
>>
>>149753525
Biggest asspull is Trunks magically knowing how to use the Spirit Bomb out of nowhere
>>
>>149752886
I believe fusion between two non kai's had not been done before so they thought the same rules applied.
When they got absorbed by buu they separated. What looked like it was caused by buu was in actual fact the time limit.

And gohan... well he's just a major disappointment.
>>
>>149753578
>Everyone was so happy when they showed the preview for 66

No. Gogetafags were already butthurt that Vegetto was returning and not Gogeta (and he never will)
>>
>>149753625
It wasn't Trunks in the first place. Everyone/everything else sent their energy to him. Trunks himself did nothing before he absorbed it.
>>
File: bmlRpqE.jpg (296KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bmlRpqE.jpg
296KB, 1000x800px
Toei a shit, wait for the superior manga.
>>
>>149753574
>Frieza did that
Bring something up from the last 4 arcs and I'll take you seriously you fucking dumbass
>>
File: vegetto.jpg (22KB, 343x261px) Image search: [Google]
vegetto.jpg
22KB, 343x261px
>>149753612
GT Gogeta isn't like Vegetto, he's a childish retard who wasted his time doing nothing.

Vegetto was smug but it was an assholish, alpha kind of smug, not "HURR DURR PAPER STREAMER KAMEHAMEHA". He was also smart and knew what the fuck to do.
>>
>>149753625
>knowing
It doesn't look like he did it on purpose.
>>
Super is still bad overall, but this arc was a goldmine.
>Black
>ZAMASU
>Godtube
>Gohanfag
>Mai&Trunks
Too bad the ending sucked so hard.
>>
>kill kill lover
>no power boost
>call him a ningen
>stronger than blue
trunks is the most shitty character in super
>>
>>149753578
Because we thought Vegetto was going to save the arc

Instead we got generic pretty cure power of friendship asspull
>>
>>149753693
Don't blame me for you saying something that's so easily contradicted, moron.
>>
>>149753656
I'm a huge Gogetafag and even I was excited to see Vegito come back
Everybody hates this episode, and the paid shills and retards with big enough shit taste feel compelled to defend this shit show
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 1127x667px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 1127x667px
ITT: A bunch of asshurt Black/Zamasu fags
>>
>>149753497
>people actually believe this.

I think I understand why some faggots actually like this show. It's because they've never even watched dragon ball or dragon ball z.

The faggots that enjoy the shit toei is spewing right now are probably the same people that watch naruto.
>>
>>149753731
I don't care about either of them, the ending for this episode and the retcons introduced were just that fucking bad.
>>
>>149752772
I really hope/want/wish/implore Torishitma to say all this super thing was a goku's dream and cancel this lack of respect cashgrab called super
It's the biggest flop ever, how can anyone do to fucked up this bad, I mean, unthinkably imaginable
>>
>ITT Faggots defending Fairy Tail tier writing
>>
>>149753705
only good things from this arc are
>ningen meme
>vegettofags
>gogetafags
every thing else was as shit as super, gohanfags existed since movies
>>
>>149753624
>It's clear you WANT to believe your beliefs,
Well, that's certainly the case with you, no doubt. I'm going by what was actually shown in the episode and Gowasu's exposition, you're going by your own conjecture as interpretation and not facts. So yeah, the conversation is over.
>>
File: Capture.png (972KB, 923x602px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
972KB, 923x602px
Reminder Zamasu is trash
>>
>>149753790
I mean THE Gohanfag, Hand Holding Reward of 2016
>>
Watching the universe tournament arc now, why does Akira always make the frieza race always super evil? Frost could have been an interesting character but nooo he had to be evil and sell of planets.
>>
>>149753731
They're not the ones trying to rationalize what went on this episode.
>>
File: Zamasu sucks.png (753KB, 1149x658px) Image search: [Google]
Zamasu sucks.png
753KB, 1149x658px
>>149753486
You need to be damaged to need to heal, anon
>>
>a fusion dispels just before it can defeat a weaker enemy

Haven't we seen this already? Are they recycling things now?
>>
>>149753779
Calm down Jose.
>>
>>149753783
>I'ts god tier writing because goku didn't get the kill XD I loved the part when Trunks made a spirit bomb by accident with the power of friendship XDD
>>
>>149753845
>Frost could have been an interesting character
>HURR HURR it's Freeza but he's a good guy so interesting right?!?!
>>
>>149753820
Vegetto laid on the ground to fucking PRETEND he was hurt so he could pull off a technique he could have done in the first two seconds of the fight.
It's not like Zamasu knew he could do that technique or even block it.

The fuck was the point of that? To show he's smart?

Neither fucking goku or vegeta would stoop to something like that.
>>
>>149753820
>vegetto piece zamasu
>zamasu doesnt give a shit, just saying more memes
vegetto truly is a trash
>>
>>149753865
Anon stop trying, he can't take Trunks' dick out of his mouth
>>
>>149753866
I just want to see how the manga plays this out
>>
That was a total shit episode
>>
>>149753845
That was Toei's doing
>>
>>149753865
zamasu wasnt healing himself, that was his new form, he was helling after being pierced, it took him like 1-2 seconds to do that
>>
File: broken.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
broken.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>149753951
Get back to paying for our wall, amigo.
>>
>>149753779
>I really hope/want/wish/implore Torishitma to say all this super thing was a goku's dream and cancel this lack of respect cashgrab called super
Seriously guys, how can someone type this shit with a straight face and not feel embarrassed about themselves?
>>
>>149753904
It is
>>
>>149753985
Why are you assuming Im mexican?
>>
Super was a mistake
>>
Well I know what the next LR Dokkan card will be.
Super F Trunks with shiny Earth infused sword.
>>
>>149753908
Because they're both equal assholes
They both are the smuggest, strongest beings in the universe

Vegetto has always played around, it's what happens when you make people too strong for their own good. They get cocky
>>
It was an ok Trunks fanfic.
>>
>>
File: Kill yourself.png (3MB, 1912x2156px) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself.png
3MB, 1912x2156px
>>149753865
Stop lying, anon.
>>
File: Vegetto Officially Loses.png (1MB, 1188x649px) Image search: [Google]
Vegetto Officially Loses.png
1MB, 1188x649px
Be honest
Did we really want the fight to end like this?

These kinds of endings work for movies & other things with endgames,
But after this, I'd be pretty mad after they faced their next threat & didn't fuse.
>>
I dont care about Trunks or vegito or whatever fan wars shit
But the muh lend me your power planet out of fucking nowhere crap was really really awful
>>
>>149754007
If you don't like this precure tier writing you're mexican XD
>>
>>149753999
But it's not
It's good character design, arguably
Mainly because we ran out of Ice Demons in our own universe

Anything could be interesting if written right, though. Saying Frost "Could have been interesting" isn't really saying anything
>>
>>149754031
Nah, Trunks is gonna be the rainbow god leader in Dokkan's 2 year anniversary
You think they'd make Trunks f2p like the other LR's? Hell, no. Everyone simply can't wait to have him in their team after an episode like that
>>
>>149754082
there are no more threats, zeno is here
>>
>>149754082
>filename

Anon...
>>
>>149753714
>Instead we got generic pretty cure power of friendship asspull

Receiving energy from others (spirit bomb) = "power of friendship"

Wait so every time Goku did a spirit bomb in DBZ, it was the power of friendship?

Holy shit
>>
>>149754154
But they've already established that the God's have too many rules to be the threats they could be

Beerus can't even time travel with free will
Zeno doesn't really... care. Just don't break his rules.
The Angels are literally The GoD's bitches

It's not like we have any more free-reign powerful tyrants like Frieza & shit, at least not in our own universe
>>
GT has no inconsistencies and it's coherent.
GT respects te logic that was establisehd on Bragon Ball and BDZ.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>149754183
>Wait so every time Goku did a spirit bomb in DBZ, it was the power of friendship?
No, because Goku actually knew the Genki Dama technique unlike Trunks would pulled it out of his ass.
>>
>>149754233
clothes
>>
> Masenko
> Galick Gun
> Final Flash
> Mafuba
> False SSB
> Spirit Bomb Slash

All this for one character. Trunks grew a lot in one arc.
>>
>>149754233
GT has no inconsistencies and it's coherent.
GT respects the logic that was established on Bragon Ball and BDZ.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>149754233
>bragon ball
nice try, juan.
>>
>>149754233
>GT has no inconsistencies
>Bragon Ball and BDZ.
You're drunk, go home.
>>
>>149754183
Spirit Bomb was always a technique that required a lot of charging and setup, and something to distract the opponent. The usage was limited and Goku&co had to exactly know what they are doing.

Here the power gathering just triggered randomly at the crucial moment, took seconds to charge, just so Trunks can be "the savior" while screaming about muh ningen power.
>>
I bet the ningens did this
>>
>>149754233
Hell in GT is inconsistent as fuck.

Goku's body not being able to handle SSJ3 despite Gotenks being able to and Goku at that point was stronger than Gotenks.

Pan starts crying and is suddenly able to beat Rildo, a Buu tier opponent.
>>
>>149754301
Fuck you got me anon.
Still I want to know if there were inconsistencies on GT like Super.
In before
>not canon
>>
>>149754183
Trunks making a spirit bomb by accident thanks to "muh friends" isn't the same, fucking retard, stop defending this shitty ending
>>
>>149754307
Exactly this.
This is the worst DBZ its ever been
>>
File: badass-trunks-759x428.jpg (34KB, 759x428px) Image search: [Google]
badass-trunks-759x428.jpg
34KB, 759x428px
>>149754248
Regardless how he did it, Trunks still did a Spirit Bomb (Sword ver.)

Not some friendship power BS
>>
>>149754331
Any other example? Please
>>
>>149753985
KAIO- WHAT?
>>
>>149753060
Uses a technique that only one fucking person in the entire series including the gods knows how to use fully.

Makes something that isn't even ki and is just pure life energy that coalesces into the rough form of an embryonic looking ball of magical white lite that disintegrates evil into a fucking sword of all things.
FIGHTS EQUALLY WITH A GUY THAT BODIED AND TANKED SSJB VEGETTO AND CUTS HIM WITH THE BULLSHIT SWORD!

This is just sub shit tier asspullery done by hacks who do not give a single solitary fuck about the source material.
>>
File: mj2E9p8.png (296KB, 642x479px) Image search: [Google]
mj2E9p8.png
296KB, 642x479px
>>149754351
>>
File: 1477940094942.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1477940094942.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>149754292
>GT has no inconsistencies and it's coherent
>>
>>149754385
>Regardless how he did it
by using the the power of friendship asspull magic.
>>
>>149754123
>xD
Go hang yourself on the damn wall anon.
>>
>>149754331
gotenks could use ssj3 for 5 mnutes, even shorter than goku
>>
>>149754417
>Goku forgets what's namek arc
>>
>>149754433
:D
>>
>>149754432
Why are you surprised?
That shit is so common now on shonens.
I am mad because there was no set up to this, not because ''muh ningen power''.
>>149754432
Yeah it was an aspull.
>>
File: Dragon Ball - V21C308 - Page 06.png (481KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball - V21C308 - Page 06.png
481KB, 1024x1536px
>>149754417
>>
>>149754449
That dude's talking about GT
In GT, the first time Goku used SSJ3, he couldn't maintain it since he was a kid
Then he got his tail back and Baby knocked him out of the form in no time
>>
File: crying goku.gif (478KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
crying goku.gif
478KB, 450x337px
Is this anon still alive?
>>149725674
>>
>>149754233
Kibitokai, the fused form of Supreme Kai and Kibitokai, who as soon as he fused felt like he could take on Buu, running away from Mr Popo and Dende.
And no this isn't Abridged Popo. This was regular Popo.
And ok they were possessed by Baby but it was still fucking Popo and Dende.
>>
>>149754564
You will be always remembered my amigo.
>>
>>149754564
Emperor Trump sent his ass to Mexico
>>
>mfw people trying to say that Trunks is stronger than SSB on a permanent basis now, because he absorbed the ki of two SSB fighters for one attack

He's going right back to being at whatever unclear level he was at before, which looked to be a bit below SSB. But it won't matter because that's probably the last time we ever see a canon incarnation of him.
>>
GT and Super are both trash, Toei writers are fanfic-tier bad. Only Toyataro can fix DB now.
>>
>>149754392
This >>149754417

The Shadow Dragons are supposed to represent each all of the wishes that were made. Except more than 7 wishes were made throughout DB, Z and GT.

The Super 17 arc in general was retarded as fuck. Goku figures out that Super 17 absorbs Ki through his palms. What does he do? He fires off a 10x Kamehameha a few minutes later and then thinks about how Super 17 absorbs Ki again.

The Genkidama in the end of the Shadow Dragons arc being pulled out of Goku's ass.

Gogeta fucking around with Omega Shenron contradicts his movie personality and even Vegetto's personality.

Plenty more of dumb shit in GT too.
>>
>>149752772
w-what about SSJ4?
>>
>>149754032
Vegetto would have never done something like that.
There was no fucking point.
He spent all of that time trying to show how superior he was and he stoops to something like that?

Him standing there being a complete asshole then stabbing him through the chest with his own ki blade while Blackmassu ranted on like a lunatic then saying something like "I'm sorry were you saying something?" then running him through by flying into him and punching him in the face and gloating.

That's how you do that. Krillian is the type of guy who'd feint then pull off a kienzan to slice someones head off.
Vegetto is the kind of guy who'll break his foot in their ass in a straight up fight.
>>
>>149754640
Stop sucking Toyotaro's dick anon.
Xicor was a shit and AF was fanfic tier.
Wait, was a fucking fanfic.
>>
>>149754683
Still better than Toranku Sue.
>>
File: Death incarnet.jpg (870KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Death incarnet.jpg
870KB, 5000x5000px
I just now watched the latest ep
What the fuck is up with that ending?
Why is Trunks such a Gary Stu in super?
He literally pulled a spirit boom out of his ass while copying Zamas divine blade attack

How the fuck was Zamas even able to fight Vegito at the level he did?
Black may have been SSB level strong but Goku beat Zamas the first time they met only using SS2
There shouldn't even be that much of a power bost
>>
>>149752469
E
>>
File: Joker This.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
Joker This.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>149754640
>>
File: 1468777203829.jpg (124KB, 540x680px) Image search: [Google]
1468777203829.jpg
124KB, 540x680px
F.
>>
>>149754729
>logic
not in this anime
>>
>>149754640
Does anyone have the Toyataro Star Wars meme?
>>
>>149754134
Not him but, Frost WAS interesting.
He was fun as fuck.
Him using fucking poison to beat goku and being evil was a stupid fucking boardroom decision to have YET ANOTHER VEGETA BEATS UP FRIEZA moment.
No one gives a shit about that, everyone is fucking sick of it, and they threw an interesting person under the bus to do it.
I would have much preferred that the saiyans from his universe were evil world conquerors and Frost was kind of like their Goku and Freiza gold form or Coolers super advanced form was their legendary saiyajin form.

Even having him ask "another form" and then them spilling the beans about frieza and him saying THE LEGENDARY METAMORPHASIS YOU KNEW SOMEONE WHO COULD DO THAT!!
Or something.
>>
>>149754729

The impact of power has been adjusted a bit since Z.

In Z, if you were stronger than your opponent by even a decent margin, you could basically stand there and flex and be totally immune to their attacks. In Super, people at lower levels can still hurt higher people, it's just way harder for them to do so. Zamasu got in a shot or two on Vegito but overall he was getting dominated.
>>
>>149754705
Still sucking his dick.
Trunks victory was an asspull? Yes
AF is just an overrated fanfic by neckbeards like you? Yes
>>
>>149752469
Im GENUINELY convinced that you guys would have complained regardless of how this arc ended... I feel like people in these DB threads can never be satisfied for some dumbass reason.
>>
>>149754815
so trunks > goku > vegetto is justified right? lmao
>>
>>149752851
I thought universe kamehameha was the most amazing almost-climax to a battle when I was a kid. idgaf about movie gogeta, and in GT he's more like begito than movie-gogeta, but the idea of the two ultimate saiyans transform into the ultimate saiyan form then they fuse with the dance, which is just cooler than the potara earings in my opinion, then doing the universe kamehameha is just awesome
>inb4 le south america
I never even met a Spanish
>>
Save us, Toyorato
>>
>>149754815
Super followed Z pattern though up to the start of this Trunks arc. We have Copy Vegeta completely tanking Gotenks, Tagoma tanking Piccolo, etc.
>>
>>149754194
>>>149754154
>But they've already established that the God's have too many rules to be the threats they could be
>Beerus can't even time travel with free will
>Zeno doesn't really... care. Just don't break his rules.
>The Angels are literally The GoD's bitches
>It's not like we have any more free-reign powerful tyrants like Frieza & shit, at least not in our own universe

This.
Even say that the last time someone broke one of Zeno's rules it started a chain reaction that lead to the destruction of an entire universe and Zeno in his rage destroyed the two universes that had caused it..

Have it slip in the middle of training that Beerus had destroyed the earth four times because of something they said that pissed him off and make Whis show them him doing it.

Have the other gods outright state that if they go to another timeline to fuck around they'll be instantly wiped from existence because of universal law or get the grand priest on their ass.
>>
>>149754864

Vegito > Goku > Trunks

Goku got in a good shot but you'd be dumb to think in a full fight he would've beaten Zamasu. He couldn't even beat Black. Trunks was only temporarily boosted because he was given the ki of two SSB fighters against a weakened Zamasu.

How is all of this not clear to people???? Seriously.
>>
>>149754918
>couldnt even beat black
>damaged blamasu
>>
is base trunks stronger than dbz mystic gohan?
>>
>>149754829
It's not like I have a choice, it's either him or Toei shit. And AF was shit, just like Toei DBS.
>>
>>149754233
Uub does better against Baby than SSJ3 Goku, even before fusing - but suddenly in the Super 17 Saga, Super 17 completely tanks his kicks like he were nothing, while Base Goku sends Super 17 flying.

And then by the time of the Omega Shenlong battle he's somehow stated to be weaker than any of the SSJs (when he runs away from the battle with Pan at the end).
>>
>>149754897
>Fuck me, Toyotaro
>>
>>149754918
You're never going to convince anyone that Goku and Vegeta out more energy in Trunks' Bullshit Bomb than what was in the Final Kamehameha
>>
>>149754797
What made Frost interesting

Or was it just your imagination of what he could be that was interesting
>>
I'm mad about the episode.

Because this means we'll never see Black Goku ever again.

;_;
>>
>>149754993
You have a choise.
Stop watching it.
Man up you neckbeard.
>>
File: SupremeKaiOfTime.jpg (353KB, 620x1392px) Image search: [Google]
SupremeKaiOfTime.jpg
353KB, 620x1392px
I'm honestly not bothered by anything that happened in this episode, I half-expected there would be some bullshit that would come with the fusion. What I am disappointed about is that time loli probably won't appear since the next episode is the last of this this arc, this was the best moment for her to appear.
>>
>>149754971

>damaged
>means that you can definitely defeat them

We need to get past this idea of just because you make someone say ouch when you punch them, means that you're at a higher level than they are. Super is not working that way.
>>
Guys, I think I've got it.
>Trunks goes SS Demigod
>the people who he has protected pray for him
>their prayers are answered with a Spirit Bomb that Trunk absorbs
>Trunks basically answered their prayers
>>
when is trunks going to fuck Mai?
>>
>>149754797
>Even having him ask "another form" and then them spilling the beans about frieza and him saying THE LEGENDARY METAMORPHASIS YOU KNEW SOMEONE WHO COULD DO THAT!!
>Or something.

So then what >>149754134 said still stands
Nothing made Frost interesting
Anyone could be made interesting with "what-ifs" and good writing

Frost in himself was just a blue coloured Frieza and had literally no character....until we saw his character.
>>
>>149754989
LOL
No
SSJ2 bullshit mode Trunks isn't even stronger then Mystic Gohan.
>>
>>149755018

Are you implying the final kamehameha was a direct hit against an unguarded Zamasu? Based on what I saw, he dodged it.
>>
>>149755061
>I completely accept bullshit retcons, asspulls, and the power of friendship saving the day
>But my waifu not being there makes me angry
You're a weird guy. I'd love to go drinking with you one day
>>
>>149754507
t. retard
>>
future trunks is the most retarded character in the f'n show

wish he died to zamasu
>>
>>149755026
Most people liked him when he seemed to be an over the top 'good guy" in the anime, with the whole "I won't give up for the children!" thing and such. Yeah, cliche, people like it better than what they actually went with in the next week.

Really, considering how things went in the manga - they should have kept his heroic personality, but made him cheat in the tournament because he didn't see a point to fighting in it, like in the manga. That'd take the best aspects of both versions of Frost.
>>
>>149754642
Don't forget all the magical shit Goku pulled when transforming to SS4, and even Gogeta used a little bit of magic.
>>
File: Cmh1B09UcAEj2yJ.jpg (134KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cmh1B09UcAEj2yJ.jpg
134KB, 841x1200px
>>149755081
He is waiting until everyone goes back to the present.
>>
>>149755026
He's a good version of Frieza.
The possibilities of what could be are far more interesting then him simply pretending to be good but being really evil.
>>
>>149755109

>being this delusional

sasugawa gohanfags
>>
File: Vegeta is a Earthling.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta is a Earthling.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>149754417
Vegeta too
>>
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/441/766/026/
Let's do it.
>>
>>149755062
super isnt working in any way, none of that makes any sense
>>
>>149755062
Super doesn't work on any rules anymore.
They just do whatever they think will get a few more people to watch and keep themselves from being canned.

Problem with that is that they are basically shit tanking the entire goddamned IP turning off the nostalgia fans and ensuring that DB will have no new fans in the future.
>>
>>149755134
Not a Gohanfag.
I just don't suck Toei's dick or worship Trunks
>>
>>149755081
The Earth's far future will be populated by Humans with Saiyan DNA, allowing everyone to transform in dire situations.
>>
>>149755194
Woukd explain the Saiyan boom in Xenoverse.
>>
>>149755154
lolno
stay mad
>>
File: Obi_Wan.jpg (13KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
Obi_Wan.jpg
13KB, 250x333px
>>149752886
And he was a good friend.
>>
File: 1472618948872.gif (116KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472618948872.gif
116KB, 500x300px
>>149755154
>Anon A.
>Mexico
>>
File: Capture.png (563KB, 385x593px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
563KB, 385x593px
>>149752851
If anyone should have a fanbase based on character design it's this tiny faggot

God I wish they made him a consistent character, him training & fighting seriously is all I want
>>
>>149755188
The DB franchise had a 30 year run. All things have to come to an end. Toei's really trying with that
>>
>>149755127
>The possibilities of what could be are far more interesting
Exactly
The possibilities
Not Frost as a character, your imagination of what he could have been

Nothing made Frost interesting. It's you people getting your expectations up that got disappointed for hoping
>>
File: DB Fanbase.png (726KB, 974x540px) Image search: [Google]
DB Fanbase.png
726KB, 974x540px
>>149752851
>Can a Gogeta fan explain to me why they like him so much?
>>
>>149755082
>Frost in himself was just a blue coloured Frieza and had literally no character....until we saw his character.

That's not how that works.
Interest = wants to know more about something.
Here's a member of the ice demons.
>okay
He looks like a blue Frieza
>who gives a shit
He's a beloved galactic hero and a really noble man..woman...thing!
>Seriously?
He see's his final form as a super form that he has to keep locked away because he accidentally killed a villain in combat
>Holy shit that sounds awesome!
LOL JUST KIDDING FAGGOT
HE AM EBUL
VEGETA NEEDS ANOTHER FRIEZA TO BEAT UP!

The character they told us about and showed was more interesting then the character they made him into later.
>>
I thought that ending was the best thing in all of Super by far, I'm pretty surprised by these threads.
>>
>People whining about Trunkfags being a Gary Stu
>While Trunkfags are being proud of Trunks being a Gary Stu and overcoming his odds with the sudden power of MUH FRIENDSHIP

>When the truth is, Trunks was as Gary Stu as he could have possibly been and yet, despite taking Vegetto's scraps, he simply finished merged Zamasu off, but didn't completely kill him since the next episode preview implies he's still alive as a essence/spirit

o n e

j
o
b

Trunks won't the one finishing Zamasu off, Zeno is.
>>
>>149755234
It's so convuluted how he's the one connected to Beerus and if he dies so does Beerus.
Why? What connection would these two have otherwise? And consider that Supreme Kai was just one of four Supreme Kais before the rest got killed by Buu. Why was he the special one that's linked to Beerus?
>>
>>149755120
That's understandable,
Even so they didn't really make him evil, they just made him.. kind of slimy.
Like a slumlord.
He just wanted to be rich
>>
Aren't dragonball fights basically the worst?

Characters don't have unique abilities: everyone can fly, fire ki-blasts, move fast etc. etc. and fights pretty much never come down to strategy or clever tricks like say HunterxHunter or Jojo.

But okay. Let''s say that this is an intentional choice so to focus more on the actual fights like Hajime no Ippo rather than gimmicks and special moves. The only problem: the choreography is shit too. Battles in Dragon ball almost never even have choreography and it usually comes down to some faggots throwing a flurry of punches at each other one by one, like it's some kind of turn-based rpg.

Can anyone name a single positive thing about Dragon ball fights?
>>
>>149754331
>>149754590
>>149754999
>>149754417
>>149754466
>>149754528
Any more inconsistency?
>>
>>149755188
Eh. Digimon, Kamen Pretty Cure... Most Toei original franchises have fluid power levels. Heck, the Dragonball -anime- itself often had inconsistent power levels when you include filler (like the copy Gohan and co inside Majin Buu which were supposed to be as strong as the real ones, the whole Kid Buu is the strongest Buu BS, or the humans in a couple of days being stronger than the Ginyu Force). This kind of stuff is annoying for discussions online, but it doesn't tank anything.
>>
>>149755292
only you are interested in his character
>>
>>149755292
But he wasn't even Evil
He wasn't a good guy, I'll say that
But he definitely was not our tyrant Frieza

He was just a shitty real estate agent, staging wars so he could come in and save the day like a hero
>>
>>149755271
Uh uh.
He had a look and personality and history
It was interesting
That's all that's needed to make people interested in a character.
What they did later with the character instantly shit tanked ALL INTEREST in the character and even hurt the series a bit.
>>
>>149752469
what a piece of shit this dissapointing anime was. And we dont even have Brah yet.

Fuck this shit, at least the manga its better drawn.

call me when Brah appears.
>>
>>149755328
This.
As far as I remember only Guldo and Hit have unique abilities.
>>
So when is Goten ever gonna do anything?
>>
>>149755315
They seem to be retconning that whole West, North, South thing

They're referring to him as Supreme Kai instead of East Supreme Kai
>>
>>149755328
Trunks' sword is pretty unique in DB
>>
File: shitposter goes full retard.jpg (83KB, 1268x713px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter goes full retard.jpg
83KB, 1268x713px
>>149755328
>Aren't dragonball fights basically the worst?
>Characters don't have unique abilities
>pretty much never come down to strategy or clever tricks
>Battles in Dragon ball almost never even have choreograph
>>
hit vs goku vs black in the tournament?

they just gotta bring back black somehow
>>
>>149752886
>>149755232
lel
>>
>>149755381
When he meets Valese.
>>
>>149752773
because he gay
>>
>>149755234
>>149755315
This

I hope after this arc showing how strong Zamasu can become,
& Showing that Beerus hates that "weakling" for meddling in affairs and potentially getting him killed, that they have our Supreme Kai kick it up a notch and begin training. Especially after that bitch made "I-I really don't appreciate how you think of me Goku-San"
>>
>>149755319
>>149755353

He started wars so he could sell planets. He's just as evil as frieza he just doesn't have the personal power to be a galactic tyrant.
>>
>>149755328
The fights in the tournament arcs from the original DB are pretty fun
>>
>>149755328
It's because you watch magic shit & they fight with martial arts

It doesn't get more complicated than that
>>
>>149755315

Maybe to kill the god of destruction you had to kill all of them, and he's the only one linked now because he's the only one left?

Fuck if I know, I'm hoping that's correct instead of Toriyama just retconning and forgetting about his own fucking work.

Honestly, how the fuck do you forget as much as he does/did? This is his life's most popular and important work. You'd think he should basically live in this world in his own mind and know every detail.
>>
>>149755319
>>149755319
Frost is a merchant, Frieza is a galactic tyrant.
>>
>>149755328
this isnt jojo
>>
>>149755371

And they're pretty much the same ability to boot(time stop), Toriyama is such a hack. He seemed to be going somwhere in early Z: Krillin having Destructo disc(slicing), Piccolo special beam canon(piercing) or Yamcha's spirit ball(homing projectile), but then every single character started to fire off beams with those properties and he just gave up.
>>
>>149755358
You right, I'm wrong
I forgot the whole "FOR THE CHILDREN" thing he had going on during the fight

I remember him being a nice guy, but nothing retconned him being polite he's just slimy about his business
>>
File: Dragon Ball v16-130.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball v16-130.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755328
>no chreography

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
File: Oh my rubber nen.png (439KB, 861x921px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my rubber nen.png
439KB, 861x921px
>>149755328
>strategy or clever tricks like say HunterxHunter or Jojo.
You mean asspulls right?
>>
>>149755371
If you're talking about Hit, during the U6 tournament we also had Botamo's "no damage" hack, Magetta's super hot and heavy fighting style, Frost's poison. Only Cabba didn't have an unique gimmick.
>>
>>149755443
He started wars but also ended them so he could be seen as a Hero

>Doesn't have the power
He has the power to end a war he started, has the power to fight a post-SSG Goku,
I wouldn't go about calling Frost weak just because he lost
>>
>>149755464

But the magic shit is unimpressive and the "martial arts" are nonexistent at this point. I could buy the "martial arts" argument in original dragonball.
>>
>>149755543
Ignore the retard
>>
>>149755467
Seems it's just been retconned into one supreme kai per universe. U6 should have their own 5 supreme kais but there's only 1 as well. There was only one in Gowasu's universe too.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v10-124.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v10-124.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755543
>>
>>149755578
Goku vs Hit did a good job of showing this
All hope is not lost, anon
>>
>>149755543

You know damn well that stopped being a thing after the saiyan saga.
>>
>>149755586
U6 has multiple kais though. Also, why would they call U7 Kaioshin East Kaioshin when he's alone with Kibito and the old Kai?
>>
>>149754417
>>149755151
How fucking thick can you be?

>>149754642
>The Shadow Dragons are supposed to represent each all of the wishes that were made

This was never stated anywhere, they just said several wishes added the necessary negative energy to fill that specific dragon ball, there are 7 dragons because there are 7 balls.

>Goku figures out that Super 17 absorbs Ki through his palms. What does he do? He fires off a 10x Kamehameha a few minutes later and then thinks about how Super 17 absorbs Ki again.

He thought the blast would be so overwhelming that he couldn't even stay still to absorb it. But yes it was a retarded move.

>The Genkidama in the end of the Shadow Dragons arc being pulled out of Goku's ass.

Was Genkidama banned in GT or what?

>Gogeta fucking around with Omega Shenron contradicts his movie personality

Not canon.

>and even Vegetto's personality

Vegetto had more Vegeta than Goku in his personality traits, he uses "ore" instead of "ora" to address himself and even calls Goku Kakarotto. Gogeta (just look at the name) had more Goku, and that messed things up a bit. In a way it's inexcusable because they're not 7 year olds like Trunks and Goten, but the true reason is that Gogeta probably wanted Ishinron to get mad at him so that he could cleanse Earth's atmosphere in the infamous GT Logic part.
>>
the Goku vs Tenshinhan fights were always the best

Prove me wrong
>>
>>149755464
This, Dragon Ball is a Martial Arts series if you want magic and various abilites look else where.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v10-125.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v10-125.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755609
>>
File: 13131231313.jpg (38KB, 628x333px) Image search: [Google]
13131231313.jpg
38KB, 628x333px
>>149755548

This is why the U6 tournament arc was fun. I especially liked no-damage winnie the pooh.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v10-126.jpg (969KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v10-126.jpg
969KB, 2037x3056px
>>149755644
>>149755626
No.
>>
File: Gohan vs Super Buu 2.jpg (2MB, 750x9779px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan vs Super Buu 2.jpg
2MB, 750x9779px
>>149755626
Yeah no, you retards need to read the manga before you shitpost
>>
>>149755627
U6 has multiple Kai's just as our U7 also has multiple Kai's

But they only reffered to Gowasu as the Supreme Kai & Zamasu as the Supreme Kai in training, the Kai he chose to be the next Supreme Kai

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Supreme Kai hasn't been called East Supreme Kai since the end of DBZ.
He's just our Supreme Kai now, the rest have been retconned to lower ranks of Kai
>>
>>149755328
Essentially, Dragon Ball, due to its escalating power levels, always has the characters fight increasingly strong opponents. Even if they're clever and tricky, they are always also very strong.

Weaker characters have been shown time and time again to be unable to do anything but struggle against stronger ones, even if they train diligently and are at peak condition. There is no David VS. Goliath, Goliath just steps on David before he can think of a clever way to beat his strength.

Even back in DBZ, it reached a point where fights are more like arm wrestling matches. It's pure power clashes of who can produce the stronger blasts or lock someone in a combo. It's all about trying new ways to get stronger and one-up the opponent until one finally works.
>>
>>149752772
Super saiyan white.

White mean ethereal or godlike its the best hair color for the ultimate super saiyan transformation.
>>
>>149755627
>>149755687
The one with the hat is an attendant like Kibito.
>>
>>149755629
>Gogeta fucking around with Omega Shenron contradicts his movie personality
>Not canon
Juts like GT anon
Also
>Damage control
>>
File: Goku vs Kid Buu.jpg (1MB, 750x6750px) Image search: [Google]
Goku vs Kid Buu.jpg
1MB, 750x6750px
>>149755681
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v10-127.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v10-127.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755629
>How fucking thick can you be?
How thick can YOU be?

Vegeta claiming he's an Earthling is character development, sure. Goku claiming he's an Earthling is complete character regression.

>This was never stated anywhere, they just said several wishes added the necessary negative energy to fill that specific dragon ball, there are 7 dragons because there are 7 balls.
Wrong. Each of the dragons said "I'm alive because of x wish", implying that each dragon represents each wish.

>>149755673
>>
>>149752981
>psychologically

Look at this faggot, look at this faggot and laugh
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v10-128.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v10-128.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755734
>>
>>149755328
They look fun.

Needing special unique powers to make it interesting is pokemon stuff.

Unique abilities?
Beerus can erase people from existence
Piccolo can instantly heal
Broly has infinite growth during battle
Dabura has concrete spit
The androids have infinite energy and ki absorption respectively.
Devilman has the devimite beam
Ginyu has the body change thing
Then we have Cell and Kid buu.
>>
>>149755670
Damn it Not Pooh deserved better
But again, he also shouts energy beams from his mouth.
>>
>>149755681

I'm sorry, was that image supposed to do anything besides prove my point?
>>
>>149752469
I hope we can all agree that Super isn't canon
>>
>>149755505
Polite is just part of his act.
>>
File: Goku vs Frost.jpg (2MB, 1050x9136px) Image search: [Google]
Goku vs Frost.jpg
2MB, 1050x9136px
>>149755733
>>
>>149752851
I'm the autistic sperglord Gogetafag. hurr durr Cuckgito.

Anyway, I like Gogeta because I genuinely like his attitude in the tiny amount of screentime he had in Fusion Reborn. Very stoic, no-nonsense, "let's get shit done!" attitude that reminded me of SS3 Goku in his fight against Buu. I'm also a fan of the Metamoran vest and I think his "gay fairy glitter" spirit moveset is fucking cool.

SS4 Gogeta is gay, because GT is shit, but I think his SS4 design is nice. Big Bang Kamehameha is retarded though.

Gogeta also has a good soundtrack, as some others have pointed out.
>>
>>149755820
Sure, GT is not canon.
>>
>>149755772
Dont forget telekinesis.
>>
File: Goku vs Frost 2.jpg (3MB, 720x9995px) Image search: [Google]
Goku vs Frost 2.jpg
3MB, 720x9995px
>>149755827
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-037.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-037.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755769
>>
>>149755554
He started wars so he could kill people and sell their dead worlds and also come in and stop them.
Then be all DA POOR CHILDREN and shit.

As for stopping the wars, do you honestly think the people in his employ would try to kill him?

Anyway, he tanked litterally everything that SSJ1 goku threw at him and even had a tough time fighting piccolo.
Not to shit on piccolo but he's not exactly in the top 3 of power houses on the earth.
>>
File: Black vs Trunks.jpg (2MB, 641x9265px) Image search: [Google]
Black vs Trunks.jpg
2MB, 641x9265px
>>149755887
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-038.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-038.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755917
>>
>>149752733
>>149752793
>>149752817
>>149752911
>>149753164
>>149753338
>>149753244

You're not only a shitposter, you're a shitty shitposter.

Fasten a noose around your neck, jump from a chair, shit yourself in your death throes, and die in shameful, cowardly, and forgettable solitude.
>>
File: Zamasu vs Kibito.jpg (1MB, 746x6482px) Image search: [Google]
Zamasu vs Kibito.jpg
1MB, 746x6482px
>>149755930
>>
>>149755836
Everyone can do telekinesis now.
>>
>>149753457
You know that's from the same animator right? All the good scenes are from Naotoshi Shida.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-039.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-039.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755951
>>
>>149753985
>Goku alone made more damage than Vegito

Vegitocucks were truly BTFO to no end, folks
>>
File: Vegeta vs Magetta.jpg (1MB, 1376x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta vs Magetta.jpg
1MB, 1376x4000px
>>149755969
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-040.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-040.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149755990
>>
>>149755328
>Aren't dragonball fights basically the worst?
No
>Characters don't have unique abilities: everyone can fly, fire ki-blasts, move fast etc.
Granted, but you forget some characters rely more on their respective abilities more than muh energy beam.
>And fights pretty much never come down to strategy or clever tricks like say HunterxHunter or Jojo.
>Let's say that this is an intentional choice so to focus more on the actual fights like Hajime no Ippo rather than gimmicks and special moves. The only problem: the choreography is shit too. Battles in Dragon ball almost never even have choreography and it usually comes down to some faggots throwing a flurry of punches at each other one by one, like it's some kind of turn-based rpg.
Wrong, read the manga.
But okay. Let''s say that this is an intentional choice so to focus more on the actual fights like Hajime no Ippo rather than gimmicks and special moves. The only problem: the choreography is shit too. Battles in Dragon ball almost never even have choreography and it usually comes down to some faggots throwing a flurry of punches at each other one by one, like it's some kind of turn-based rpg.

Can anyone name a single positive thing about Dragon ball fights?
>>
>>149754074
>V-Vegito was totally controlling the fight you guys
>>
File: Vegeta vs Frost.jpg (2MB, 1028x4502px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta vs Frost.jpg
2MB, 1028x4502px
>>149756005
>>
>>149756005
Holy shit what the fuck is that machine made of?
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-041.jpg (990KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-041.jpg
990KB, 2037x3056px
>>149756013
>>
>>149755953
>only one (you)
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>149753060
Mary Sue Asspull Bomb: Ultimate Shining Blade of Plot
>>
>>149756054
Only Dr. Magnus Knows.
>>
>>149755734
>Goku claiming he's an Earthling is complete character regression.

No, just because he acknowledged being a prideful Saiyan to Freeza (key word: to fucking Freeza, exterminator of his race) doesn't mean he wants to be associated with what Saiyans classically represented. In other words he's saying that he's more Earthling than Saiyan and doesn't deserve that only moniker.

>Wrong. Each of the dragons said "I'm alive because of x wish", implying

If we're going to play the "implying" game, then I can imply that X wish was what filled that specific (key word: SPECIFIC) dragon ball in which the shadow dragon was born. Wishes filled the balls over time, and it makes sense that only after a number of wishes, to that X wish the ball hit the spot where it was completely negative and gave birth to that shadow dragon. I don't like discussing GT as far as canon goes, but it makes perfect sense.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-046.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-046.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149756059
Skipping a few pages ahead.
>>
File: 1473004909666.png (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473004909666.png
479KB, 1280x720px
>>149755953
>Being this buttmad
>>
>>149756087
>Implying
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v11-077.jpg (780KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v11-077.jpg
780KB, 2037x3056px
>>149756087
This is Goku's answer when Freeza accuses him of the same thing Baby did.

Yeah, so you're saying GT Goku is a coward?

Gotcha.
>>
>>149755328
Why are people giving serious replies to that obvious shitposter?
>>
Fights in Dragon Ovaries are shit its just punching followed by ki blast spam along with being crashed into buildings despite the fact that Goku shouldnt feel jackshit if he was at the center of the sun yet smashing through a mountain injures him what the fuck.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-047.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-047.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149756095
>>
>>149756148

This is basically the third time you've posted that. Why are you so triggered by that post?
>>
File: 1395997124665.jpg (153KB, 1270x768px) Image search: [Google]
1395997124665.jpg
153KB, 1270x768px
>>149755734
>Vegeta claiming he's an Earthling is character development
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-048.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-048.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149756175
>>
>>149756083
shut the fuck up and kill yourself already autist
>>
>>149756180
>This is basically the third time you've posted that.
Wrong, but whatever.

>Why are you so triggered by that post?
Because it's derailing the thread with non stop image flooding.
>>
>>149756234
You're getting upset at a random collection of posts, I think you might have some condition.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v14-063.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v14-063.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149756206
And 10 pages later.
>>
>>149756103
Buttmad about what? You being retarded? It is a bit annoying watching people shitpost about a show they don't watch, yeah. Clutters up the thread and whatnot
>>
File: zoom.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>149756167
Have you forgotten how fast they're fucking moving?
>>
>>149756254
>durr hurr durr u might be le retarded xD
like i said fucking kill yourself cancerous meme poster.
>>
>>149756261
>Replying to obvious bait
You're only bringing it on yourself.
>>
https://www facebook com/teamfourstar/videos/1411026672241536/

You know you cynical bastards smiled
>>
>>149756287
You're not exactly improving your standing with that kind of posting.
>>
>>149755969
>>149755930
Toei need to take notes from Toyotaro
>>
>>149752469
So will Future Trunks come back for the tournament?
>>
>>149756329
i'm not the one posting meme shit you fucking retardo
>>
>>149756350
Nah keep that Mary sue away.
>>
>>149756351
I don't even know what "meme shit" you're talking about, but you sound more and more underage.
>>
>>149756316
MasakoX jerked off to this episode and thinks you're wrong for hating it
Then again, he gets most of his money from a show that only exists because the writers, kind of, have friends at Funimation.
>>
>>149756054
He's actually an alien with metallic body, not a machine.
>>
>>149754770
Bump
>>
>>149756350
Maybe. I hope he will.
>>
>>149753820
>He broke the spirit sword
loved that moment
>>
>>149756368
so you're just a fucking newfag parroting all the bullshit you see you other people post on here.

fuck off and die somewhere silently, nobody will miss you. piece of shit
>>
>>149756373
Pretty sure they've never directly profited from DBZA like with youtube ad sense simply because they can't

the parody shirts are about as close as they get
>>
>>149753985
>Kaioken
>Nani

like a pottery
>>
>>149756406
I don't know what you're even talking about, and I don't think you do either. Am I getting pranked?
>>
>>149753908
>>149754661

Or maybe he wasn't just "pretending" and he really was thrown back by Zamasu's attack but used it as a chance to counter attack.
>>
>>149756373
>MasakoX jerked off to this episode and thinks you're wrong for hating it
Pretty sure it's because he's a trunks fag
>>
>>
>>149756507
>all that staff twirling just to stick it into the ground and leapfrog off it
Silly Roshi.
>>
>>149753396
I keked way to much at that
>>
File: 005.jpg (377KB, 887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
377KB, 887x1300px
>>149756613
Toei a shit
>>
>>149756670
Much better knowing the staff twirling was actually hitting people.
>>
>>149753591
Being this agree over an anime... you're life must be carnage. I'm sorry anon
>>
>>149755827
>>149755887
man the arena looks better in manga
>>
>>149752886
super fags rekt
>>
File: mpv-shot0025.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0025.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>https://a.pomf.cat/fygorm.webm
>Trunks living up to his responsibilities
>Trunks saving Goku and Vegeta instead of the other way around
>spontaneous genkisomething popping up from that righteous mix of calm anger and love for his kin
>Zamasu's voice breaking, completely losing it
>beam-free finish
That was the best shit since the Frieza saga.
>>
>>149756713
Your*

Fucking mongol.
>>
>>149754183
Explain how SSB Vegeta and Goku couldn't damaged Black Zumasu, but base Goku and Vegeta + 40 hobos' cut him in half? Because I doubt they could damage even a tired Zumasu.
>>
>>149754154
I wonder if Zeno is going to threaten to blow up Universe 7 unless Goku and Vegeta win the multiverse tourney.
>>
>>149756840
and the Egyptian motif matches Beerus,Champa and their attendants.
>>
>>149753110
source?
>>
>>149756958
something about destroying evil energy
>>
I LOVE BEERUSSAMA
>>
>>149756713
Can you write that in english?
>>
>>149756958
Max powered forms lack in defense and speed for greater attack power
>>
>>149756958

DUDE MORTAL FRIENDSHIP POWER LMAO
>>
>dead Zamasu
Zamasu was right. Fucking asspulling gary stu ningen ruined his plans. Why did TurankSue even run away in his plotmachine if getting mad enough saved the day? Also how did Beerus's hakai have no effect but spiritsword did?
>>
>>149757004
Their browser history
>>
>>149757016
How? If two Saiyans with god ki couldn't, why two normal in base form and a bunch of humans were able to?
>>
>>149756840
Too bad most DB games are going to use the anime version instead.
>>
>>149757004
https://en.shindanmaker.com/224642
>>
>>149756958
There is nothing that can be said to defend this shitty writing, anon. Nothing. Anyone who tries is just a shameless Superfag/Trunksfag/Toeishill.

If you guys enjoyed the episode, then fucking fine, but don't try to defend the writing, because you can't. The writing is utter, utter fucking shit.
>>
File: 1474315168540.jpg (102KB, 916x690px) Image search: [Google]
1474315168540.jpg
102KB, 916x690px
>>149753075
>>149753096
>>149756084
>>
>>149757047
>greater attack power
Then why SSJ2>SSJ?
>>
That Zamasu voice in the last episode was fucking nice 10/10
>>
>>149756958
>40 hobos
Where does that come from? They show #8 with a bunch of people hiding in a cave behind him, there's no reason to think the entire Earth population was wiped out. Even though millions died there's likely still a lot of people hiding in holes everywhere.
>>
>>149757081
topkek
>>149757081
thanks
>>
>>149757092
Bad writing, he was probably already weakened from goku/vegeta's last attacks, trunks just stole the kill, plus don't they already have god ki in them now? or at least they're on that level?

really it should have ended with trunks sacrificing himself to defeat him, probably pouring all his ki into the blade to finish the cut, woulda meant a great moment for vegeta crying as he holds a dead trunks
>>
File: max power freeza.jpg (45KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
max power freeza.jpg
45KB, 852x480px
>>149757117
SSj2 isn't a Max power form, ya dingus
>>
>>149753488
hitler speaks the truth as always
>>
File: dude calm down.jpg (207KB, 879x580px) Image search: [Google]
dude calm down.jpg
207KB, 879x580px
>>149757047
isn't that true for only those who couldn't control their full power of something shit like that?
>>
>>149752469

12 days or so until the manga saves our souls from this rotten piece of shit
>>
File: 1476295419752.png (204KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
1476295419752.png
204KB, 400x405px
>>149755154
>>149755154
Reminder to sign the petition
>>149755154
>>149755154
>>
>>149757132
>there's no reason to think the entire Earth population was wiped out
Because two years ago the androids were killing everyone for the lulz, then a year ago Black started to kill entire cities because justice.
>>
>>149757200
Fuck off Pedro.
>>
>>149757224
That's still a lot of people to go through.
>>
>>149757200
Stay mad
>>
File: 1442155395951.jpg (357KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442155395951.jpg
357KB, 857x1200px
>there won't be anymore Future Mai after next episode
That hurts the most.
>>
File: 1478997510302.gif (262KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478997510302.gif
262KB, 300x300px
>Thanks to this episode nobody believes Zamasu and Vegetto are stronger than Beerus

Thanks Trunks
>>
>>149757169
Then Goku is a shit for not killing Perfect Cell.
>>
>>149757179
Naw it's always how it works, it's not like a full transformation, just transferring ki directly to mass for power
>>
>>149757224
>two years ago
More like 12 years ago.
>>
File: 1448487507999.jpg (250KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
1448487507999.jpg
250KB, 1024x622px
>>149752886
gohan will get his arc

you'll see
>>
File: Goku vs Vegeta.jpg (2MB, 800x8398px) Image search: [Google]
Goku vs Vegeta.jpg
2MB, 800x8398px
>>
>>149757253
>a lot of people
Define a lot because Goku needed the energy of the entire universe to kill Kid Buu.
>>
So are fusions confirmed useless at this point?

Apparently Goku and Vegeta are so powerful now that a fusion that's supposed to last an hour lasts like 5 minutes.

And five minutes in episode time is probably like 10 seconds in dragon ball time.
>>
Based fucking Zeon spitting truth in his latest video

HAIL
ZEON
>>
>>149756507
>master roshi fought frieza's soldiers and there still are people who believes in power level
>>
>>149757320
Did he really though? That's what he used, yes, but maybe it was way overkill, who knows. Also a bit different since Buu had that regenerate-from-scraps shit going for him.
>>
>>149757200
>Someone else actually voted
Did you get your mother to vote an internet petition for you, Paco?
>>
>>149757348
He's been training, also freeza's soldiers are weak as fuck
>>
>>149757274
ah yes you meant physical power?
>>
>>149757348
They aren't all Ginyu-corps level.
>>
>3 days later and people are more mad about Vegetto retcon than the shit writing involving Trunksue
priorities I guess
>>
Anyone know what the next arc will be about?
>>
>>149757386
wasn't that guy, but yes, it's just about adding muscle mass for a "Max Power" mode or Weighted Power Mode as done by cell in some of the video games
>>
>>149757386
Yes, that's what I meant.
>>
>>149757402
>Super
>writing
Who cares?
>>
>>149757350
Buu was resisting the attack.
>>
File: 1475516157935.jpg (242KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475516157935.jpg
242KB, 800x800px
>>149757286
>tfw we never got sol with Gohan/Saiyaman with Goten and Trunks tagging along
>>
>>149757402
People are mad about the writing. There's just one faggot that keeps saying Vegetto jobbed, etc. Everybody's setting him straight, but he's in it for the (you)s and people haven't wised up to it. That's why this is all you see.
>>
>>149754683
>Xicor was shit
>literally a Kai in Sayian's body

Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>149757392
roshi isnt even raditz tier
>>
>>149757408
Jelly Trunks
>>
>>149757424
Keep up that attitude and next arc we'll have Super Saiyan Krillin and a six way fusion between Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, and Gotenks that gets outperformed by Yamcha when he pulls out the sword he used back in DB.
>>
>>149757408
12 universes tournament arc
>>
>>149755052
>Don't like it don't watch it xD

kek
>>
>>149757348
Dude even Freeza mentioned that his forces have gotten weaker besides Roshi is fighting in his Buff Max Kamahamaha form which he has never done before.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
1 HOUR
>>
>>149757253
Vegeta could have wiped out the entire planets population in hours. Not even scar the planet so that life just starts dying off.
I mean personally nuke 100% of all sentient people on the planet in less then a week

Black probably kept a few people alive just to be a dick.

I seriously doubt the planet has more then a few million people in all cities.
Maybe some indiginous peoples but that's about it.

Wait, shouldn't buu have awoken?
I mean black alone has more then enough energy and evil energy to finish the awakening that babidi started.
It also would have been fun to see that shit happening.
>>
>>149757408
New arc will be announced in December.
>>
File: nice m8.png (8KB, 429x431px) Image search: [Google]
nice m8.png
8KB, 429x431px
>>149757419
>>149757421
Gotcha
>>
>>149757463
Raditz was probably much stronger than random goons from random planets so that doesn't say much.
>>149757478
I only watch for the nostalgia and fan service, I really don't expect much.
>>
File: Future Trunks SSJ2.jpg (659KB, 2136x2088px) Image search: [Google]
Future Trunks SSJ2.jpg
659KB, 2136x2088px
>>
>>149757092
Did you watch the episode? The thing that gave him the power to succeed was the fact vegeta and goku gave their godly ki to trunks. Without them being there to lend the final touch there's no way he would have been able to surpass zamatsu and cut him down. You have the combined ki of two gods, the entire world (of what's left) pouring their every belief and ki. Combined with trunks newly gained power into one sword move. It surpasses anything goku has ever managed to squeeze into one of his spirit bombs from the past.
>>
File: 544713376449000091.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
544713376449000091.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
vegettofags are the biggest cucks right now, even on par with gohanfags
>>
>>149757478

That would actually be entertaining but this is DBS and we can't have that
>>
I tried watching this, but I found it boring and tedious. Does it get any better?
>>
Goku and Vegeta changed outfits because those lazy faggots didn't want to make a new one for Vegetto

If they have the Cell saga outfits in the manga it's because Vegetto will appear and job there too
>>
>>149757557
I am Gokufag and I am also mad. Fuck Trunksue
>>
>>149757577
Up to which part did you watch? Also, no. It doesn't get better.
>>
>>149757517
And I don't mean Super Vegeta or even Android saga Vegita. I mean Saiyan saga Vegita.
>>
>>149757557
I'm a fucking Gogetafag and an anti Vegitofag and I hate Trunks more.
>>
File: 68016.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
68016.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>149757586
this was a good arc lol
>>
>>149757586

Gohanfags, Vegatafags, Gokufags, Vegettofags - can we all agree that Trunks and his fags are the biggest cancer and should be removed?
>>
>>149757586
Trunks was just a vessel. Concentrating the ki of two SS gods and the combined belief and energy of the world into a move. Without goku or vegeta, he wouldn't have had a chance.
>>
>>149757623
Yes
>>
File: 5341195498.png (11KB, 410x284px) Image search: [Google]
5341195498.png
11KB, 410x284px
>>149757638
>hes still defending it
>>
>>149757623

Literally WHO even likes Trunkasu?

I'm not even sure if his fags even exist
>>
>>149757607
About ten episodes. I think I was at about the middle of Goku's fight with Beerus after turning slimpink saiyan.

>It doesn't get better.
Fuck
>>
>>149753103
Why don't more anime use metal/rock songs for fight scenes? The music alone hyped me for the fight, and I only like first 50 episodes of DBZ
>>
>>149757668
Fuck yeah! This is all I have anon. Don't take this away from me.
>>
I didn't know that /a/ cared about dragon ball this much.

It warms my heart
>>
You got fookin nutin
Fookin nootin you keyboard warriors.
Trunks is the prince of all sayians and earthlings. The warrior of time and immortal god slayer.
He doesnt fuck around he gets shit done unlike weak jobbers like vegeta/goku or vegito.
Keep crying all you want
We stand number 1
Tell me one main villain trunks hasn't killed. Dont say buu its not even worth mentioning.
>>
>>149757638
You fucking faggots who continue defending this godawful writing need to be lined up and shot.
>>
>>149756507
The thing this movie did the best, was putting effort into how differently the characters fight.
Roshi is somewhat flashy
Krillin is very straightforward quick and deliberate,
Piccolo delivers quick blows in succession usually using one blow to counter and the next to knock them out
Gohan is straightforward like Krillin but shows some elements of piccolo in how he delivers quick consecutive blows.
Tenshinhan tends to redirect his oppenents energy before countering.

RoF's fight scenes were pretty damn good.
>>
>>149754385
Trunks left after the Cell Games right?
So his last memories of the present time is Gohan achieving his Blue lightning SSJ2 form against Cell and awakening his ridiculous power

They had a whole thing during the Cell stuff about Trunks being stupid and thinking USSJ was the thing to use, so I just figured this Blue/gold form he has is the evolution to what Gohan achieved fighting cell, but since Trunks did it later in life and was already pretty reasonably strong, it just pushed him straight into SSJ3+ level.

My big gripe with this episode is they could have easily explained the energy sword thing as him watching and learning it from Black/Vegito so then it wouldn't have seemed so out of no where.

The spirit bomb stuff is done but at the same time I don't care enough to be upset, lets just move back to present time.
>>
>>149757679
It's more of senseless dragonballZ
If you're into DBZ you souldd like it.
Since you've been up to ten, you've already past most of the QUALITY issues.
The tournament was fun, try giving it another go.
>>
File: Trunks first appearance.png (946KB, 800x1416px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks first appearance.png
946KB, 800x1416px
>>149757621
>tfw Trunksfag
>tfw having a lot of fun with the unlimited tears and salt from everyone else
Feels good, anon.
>>
How is this any different than when little gohan rammed his uncle?
>>
>>149757679
It does get a bit better than that. After around 23 episodes or so, they finally stop rehashing the movies. They have an arc that's basically a tournament between other universes. There's some cool stuff there, but it sucks. After that, there's the arc currently in discussion. It started off promisingly (though not without its errors even from the jump,) and then completely fucked itself over midway. It's really not worth watching. Just pull up some clips if anything through YouTube.

That way you could see some of the better moments without investing in it. You WILL feel spurned if you decide to watch it.

The writing is shit. The animation is shit 90% of the time, etc.

Have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDkf97sEFNc
>>
>>149757719
Nigga went full bankai
>>
>>149757726
Must have missed that amazing anime you produced...what was it again?
>>
>>149757775
genkidama of friendship
>>
File: 72cfe2482604d17f000b86b4c2e3e92b.jpg (254KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
72cfe2482604d17f000b86b4c2e3e92b.jpg
254KB, 1920x1200px
>>149757719
PERFECTION
>>
>>149757707
They hate it with passion or they defend every fucking asspull, there's no gray area
>>
File: Aspergarus.png (33KB, 968x558px) Image search: [Google]
Aspergarus.png
33KB, 968x558px
>>
>>149757548
>vegeta and goku gave their godly ki to trunks
No, since RoF that godly ki turned to SSB, jelly Vegeta filler doesn't count. Accept they are in base, but even then you have to explain why the three of them fought together and still lost.
> their energy and faith
It's good to know Toriyama is copying MLP.
>>
>>149757821
>>149757821
>>149757821
New thread
>>
>>149757775
That actually launched a meaningful arc for the character. Gohan got one hit in, then was useless again. It was still up to Goku and Piccolo to beat Raditz at a "high" cost. Moments like that for Gohan eventually led up to his battle with Cell, and that arc came to a head then. It's totally different. Years of investment in the character instead of a few measly episodes. You can track Gohan's journey to power without encountering many issues or plotholes. The same can't be said for Super Trunks. It's a damn shame.
>>
>>149757809
He look at that, hi-res vector art that actually looks convincingly like the the show and not blatantly fake

Nice.
>>
>>149757719
Piccolo
Vegeta
Perfect Cell
>>
>>149757811
anyone defending super is from tumbrl
>>
>>149757756
The problem I'm having is that I'm just not feeling invested in what's going on at all. If the animation gets better that'll help, because at times it felt like watching a flash animation, and I just couldn't take that seriously. But I get the feeling it lacks something that the older stuff had. Maybe I just need to take off my nostalgia goggles, but somehow I never get a sense of urgency or like the battles matter, and it seems like the comic relief conflicts with the plot instead of breaking it off and lightening the mood from time to time.

But I suppose I'll go for a few more episodes. How many episodes until this tournament thing happens?
>>
>>149757805
This is actually a worse argument than just calling me a cuck or claiming I'm a "Jobgettofag".

You are a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>149757775
Gohan having superpowers thanks to his emotions was fundamental reveal about Human-Saiyan hybrids and that idea was developed and explained in later episodes with SSJ2 as great conclusion

Everyting Trunks-ralated in this arc were just some unexplained powerups that will be forgotten in the next episode
>>
>>149757817
>It's good to know Toriyama is copying MLP.

Alright that made me kek.
I'm not defending it's writing or anything but you have to admit it was a pretty entertaining episode. Yeah trunks asspulled that sword move but how many animes or even TV series pull a move like that. It just shows they're growing under the pressure. It's essentially what being a saiyan is all about. They get knocked down and become more powerful from it. It's better than what other predicted would happen.
>>
>>149757874
Actually, just skip both movies altogether if you've already seen them. The movies look better and you don't really lose any important info from not watching the series.
Start on episode 28, that's when the tournament should begin.
>>
>>149757992
Right, I'll do that. Hopefully it'll be somewhat entertaining.
>>
>>149757874
It doesn't get better. Even when it does look better, that only last moments, and the animation still has its issues. Super's best scenes are usually done by a freelancer that admits to not knowing anything about martial arts, and it shows. His sequences are fast, oscillating, and they have repeated effects. It looks fluid, but nothing's really happening until he slows down. The problem with him slowing down is that then you can see the error in his choreography. It's animation with an ADHD quality to it. Z's best scenes had a weight to them that isn't present in Super.

Compare this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppokXbT3v00

to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niw43mkSC5k

The second fight is slower and far more grounded, which is expected of equal powers. But each engagement has a story in terms of choreography, and the destruction of the environment is animated. There are a lot of small details that add up to give you more immersion.
>>
>>149757882
Good come back
>>
>>149757972
>you have to admit it was a pretty entertaining episode.
No. The last good episode was Goku having his middle age crisis.
>>
File: vb9c7vcb.jpg (64KB, 555x827px) Image search: [Google]
vb9c7vcb.jpg
64KB, 555x827px
>>149757757

It really is amazing to be a Trunksfag right now.
>>
>>149756048
they are cool anon, thats all there is to it and all that matters to me really at least when watching DB we gotin this episode the same thing we Always got on pretty much every big DB fight people are triggered because they dont like trunks
>>
Wait, did you retards not realize Spirit Bomb would destroy Zamas? Seriously the plot writes itself. "The god of false justice, come to destroy all humans is destroyed by the combined power of all humans."

Thematically, giving that to Trunks makes sense. In the Buu Saga people refused to give Goku energy for his Spirit Bomb, and Satan had to convince them to do it. Goku wouldn't have been able to pull of a Spirit Bomb in a world where he's not only lost to the bad guy twice, but where that bad guy looks just like him.

It's like pottery.
>>
>>149758367
at first I was really afraid you're serious
>>
>>149758367
My issue is more the pacing, thematically it does make sense for the power of humans to cause Zemasu's downfall.

But just forming a spirit bomb on instinct is fucking retarded.

It wouldn't have been so bad if a worn out Goku approached him and then coached him through it or something.
>>
>>149758796
I can agree with that much, I also think the entire Arc lasted just a little bit too long. Trunks' power up to Pseudo Blue or whatever it is would have made more sense too if he had been seen training with Vegeta more. It certainly had its flaws, but it was an appropriate end to the arc imo.
>>
>>149754233
A dragon born from the dragon balls is stronger than Goku SSJ4? The same dragon balls that could not grant the wish of "kill the saiyans Vegeta and Nappa"

and dont give me that shit that it was other dragon balls when not even tha namekusei ones could grant the wish of killing Frezzer
>>
>>149758910
Even his Gold/Blue form would have made more sense if he was like "I was inspired by Gohan in his fight against cell"

Most of Super's current issues are simply lack of development through explanation, yet Vegito gets an explanation for something we could have done without.
>>
It looks like it will be up to funi to fix this cluster fuck.
They might even hire hardcore dbz autists and artists to fix it.
The guys from supermario Z and abridged will probably do it for minimum wage, a credit in the titles and pocket lint.
>>
>>149757260
Who is this?
>>
>>149759103
Funimation isn't an animation studio.
>>
>>149759103
...Anon, Funi just dub the series.

They don't animate things, what are you on about.
>>
>>149757077
Tired of this shit. He didn't just get mad. The entire point of this arc wasn't "I NEED MORE POWER". It was a message that the collective will of mortals can even overcome a god. Trunks inspired the people and they in turn inspired him. When Trunks was first starting his fight against Black, he approached it the same way he always did, pump everything into more power.

Trunks has never been like his father though. Prideful in the fight, always wanting to take his opponents head on, no trickery and for his own sake rather then others.

However, he's learned to fight for others as well and that too inspired Trunks who decided to continue to fight even though he went to the past only to get others to end the threat.

The ending was the culmination of all of Trunks character development. He fights for the future, but he isn't alone. It was this positive emotion that was imbued into his sword that destroyed Zamasu, a being consumed by his hatred for mortals was filled with the will of Mortals and that fucked his body even more then it already was.

Not because it was powerful, but because it was the opposite of himself.
>>
>>149760034
>>149760034
truthfully compels you to fire up your synapses
>>
>>149757537
>: Goku vs Vegeta.jpg (2.23 MB, 800x8398)
>2.23 MB
why is the anime so trash
Thread posts: 528
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.