[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into hokuto no ken. Where should I start /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I want to get into hokuto no ken. Where should I start /a/? Manga or anime?
>>
I'd go with the original manga.
>>
>>149744706
That seems the safest bet. The animation of the anime looks abysmal despite the nice art.
>>
i got banned for making a similar question

fair as fuck
>>
>>149744740

Watch the anime first, you'll need to come back to the manga for the real ending anyway.

The animation is iffy but the direction is top level.
>>
>>149744656
Anime.
>>
Manga, then anime
>>
The anime was actually pretty good. It's like the only show with 70+ episodes that's watchable. Even the filler at the start is fucking hilarious. Manga looks cool as fuck though. Just saying the anime ain't so bad. I wish modern shows had filler like this one.
>>
YOU は SHOCK
>>
>>149745032
Its barbaric that we have to go all the way to a non-anime related board for requests. On the same note if we didn't enforce that rule then /a/ would be full of request threads. There is no happy medium unfortunately.
>>
>>149748852
Just open a HnK thread then ask in the second post, it's not that difficult.
>>
>>149748675
Is it 'ha' really?
>>
>>149752203
wa
>>
>>149748675

愛で空が落ちてくる
>>
Where does the Fist of the North Star movie fit in?
>>
>>149748852
Simply make a subsection of /a/ for requests. Traditional forums do this all the time. Not readjusting the format is the only thing holding this back.
>>
Why is the music for this series so good?
>>
Real fact - Kenshiro never hurt a female in manga, but he actually caused permanent eye damage to a female while getting her burnt in the anime.
>>
>>149752251
The movie is a very truncated version of the original story with a number of unique plot elements that cause it to deviate widely from the original story. Still a good watch, but I would only go for it after I had read the manga or watched the anime, because despite it's deviation from the original, it still has some spoiler potential.
>>
>>149745193
Damn I keep hearing people say this but Im watching it and feel mostly unimpressed. The manga looks neat however.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.