[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone watches this? Does /a/ likes it? Would anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Does anyone watches this?
Does /a/ likes it?
Would anyone want to protect her?
>>
>>149743057
>Would anyone want to protect her?
I would endanger her with my dick.
>>
>>149743057

What is it about Izumi that makes her so cute?
>>
>>149743149
>>149743237
So people do watch it. Should i read the manga so me more or is the anime just as good. I tried reading it but it was kinda slugish.
>>
>>149743288

>Watching Ajin
Baka, you're supposed to read it
>>
>>149743057
Cappy makes me happy
>>
>>149743057
I enjoy it, except for the Tokyo SWAT debacle. The writer came up with an excellent plan to subdue Sato and then didn't know how to counter it (since the story has to keep going), so he used about five asspulls to get him out of it.
I like Polygon Pictures. I think they're blazing the path for other anime to follow in their digital animation.
>>
>>149744833
Honestly, I don't see how the SWAT (or whatever their name is) could have won this. If they were just against Satou he was pretty much done for but they had prepared no countermeasure for his henchmen.
>>
File: 1463639647052.jpg (49KB, 353x359px) Image search: [Google]
1463639647052.jpg
49KB, 353x359px
>>149745019
Here we go:
1. His sniper team consisted of two guys whom I'm pretty sure were not an elite sniper team before this engagement. Making long distance shots like that without years of training and an exceptionally high quality rifle is downright retarded. They were also able to easily identify the position of three separate sniper teams, something notoriously difficult to do.
2. When the SWAT restrained him, they used small zip ties at the wrists. Modern police do use zip ties, but they're big fat ones. They also would have probably restrained his legs. Furthermore, they would have at least taken the time to strip him of his shotgun and the obvious communication device in his ear. Perhaps more or less likely, they may have placed his head in a bag.
3. By the time Sato was free and shotgunning SWAT members in the shins, they had him in a kill circle. Kill circles are notorious for friendly fire accidents but they're also lethal to anyone inside. At least two SWAT members in the line of fire called for a cease fire while Sato continued to shotgun SWAT guys left and right. This seems like a highly unlikely reaction to a crazed armed criminal in the middle of a SWAT team, which probably would have opened up on him from all sides in spite of the friendly fire danger.
4. They had days to prepare for this engagement. Get a thick-walled vat that can be sealed on wheels, fill it full of liquid nintrogen, and throw Satou's ass in it. Let's see if he can concentrate on controlling his IBM when he's being flash frozen over and over again at -321 degrees.

The sniper team is the worst. Shooting off his hand restraints at that distance and clearly identifying the location of the other SWAT snipers. It just makes me angry at how lazy the writing is.
>>
>>149745341
Ok, actually I totally agree with you qns thought the same things.

I usually just brush off this kind of things when I watch anime otherwise I wouldn't be enjoying myself nearly as much.

Actually, I was waiting for the "good guys" to come with a weird trick to defeat Satou and I don't expect them to win otherwise.
I mean, it's always like that. If the good guys in manga used realistic tactics and reasoning and stopped being retarded many bad guys would not be much of a threat.
>>
>>149743237
her beauty mark make her cute.
>>
>>149743057
You're supposed to read Ajin, just like you're supposed to read Sidonia.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.