[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ao1[1].jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ao1[1].jpg
117KB, 800x600px
E7:AO is great and is much better than E7
>>
Please explain.
>>
ITT: Opinions no one holds.
>>
File: 1478100628255.jpg (215KB, 1067x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1478100628255.jpg
215KB, 1067x1039px
Like you could say that with a straight face.
>>
File: perspective.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
perspective.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>thought we were gonna have an alpha hotblooded eureka with his hot little brown childhood friend waifu
>and then everything goes bad
>>
>>149729182
No it wasn't but the girls were gorgeous and Naru the sexiest.
>>
>>149729376
1. E7 had some serious pacing problems with it's 50+ episodes. Every episode in E7:AO was there for a reason.

2. E7:AO had much more mature themes with its focus on politics, racial discrimination, and the limitations of pure idealism.

3. E7:AO girls were cuter.

4. No fucking kids
>>
>>149729681
>Every episode in E7:AO was there for a reason.
Except every episode focusing on Truth, which was so god damn many. Contributed nothing to the ultimate conclusion of the story.

>limitations of pure idealism
Literally fuck that. Just because you're miserable doesn't mean art needs to be miserable. Eureka Seven was a beautiful love conquers all story and there was no fucking reason to shit all over it.
>>
>>149729511
At least we got Fleur. That was the one positive.
>>
>>149729925
>Eureka Seven was a beautiful love conquers all story and there was no fucking reason to shit all over it.
You cant shit on was already shit. Eureka 7 have many problems already discussed on several threads.

You liking it so much to the point of denial and self delusion is the real problem,

If "love conquers all" make your boat float, there are many other anime that can fill your needs, no need to defend this garbage.
>>
>>149729681
>Every episode in E7:AO was there for a reason
Except it wasn't since the ending retcons everything anyway. Basically everything was a huge misunderstanding because of Ao's parents and he decided to undo everything.

That means all the episodes about Secret, Truth, the world's history etc were pointless because it led up to nowhere.

>E7:AO girls were cuter
Well, I agree with that.

>No fucking kids
The MCs are kids unless you 12 years old.
>>
>>149729182
is that girl the daughter of dominic and anemone?
>>
>>149730601

no, she was just an okinawa girl who manipulated an evil robot into giving her the power necessary to stay beside her husbando. 200% loyalty, she had!

Dominic and Anemone have managed to stay completely away from E7 spinoffs.
>>
I'm not tired of isekai in the slightest
>>
>>149730770
Dominic and Anemone are also coincidentally the only characters I would return to the franchise for. Those two were great.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.