[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ClassicaLoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Is Bach autistic?
Will Beethoven-senpai ever notice Schubert?
Who is best boy and why is it Chopin?
Why didn't they mix all of the MUSIK themes?
What is a ClassicaLoid?
What is Kyougos end goal?
>>
>>149713036
What a weird show.
>>
I want to like this show, but it's been really weak. Like the director is just wasting episodes on nothing.
>>
>>149715951
She didn't even hug her properly.
>>
>>149716282
I felt the same way about that show with the busts.
>>
>>149715951
I want Liszt to comfort me
>>
I'm getting caught up on this right now. I haven't dropped it but the lack of interest on /a/ makes me lazy.
>>
>>149713036
One of the episodes has a giant Penguin dressed like Napoleon step on a secret agent humanoid mouse while an orchestra by Beethoven played in the background.
Why is /a/ never talking about this show?
>>
That MUSIK combination just turned it into a bad dubstep thing. Good thing bach sama was around and It was hilarious to see the demolition guys return and the same thing kinda replays.
>>
>>149721132
The music in general is pretty bad. It's like they tried to create the most boring and mediocre remixes they could.
>>
I learned from anime that elevens call Bach "baja"
>>
>>149721835
Probably a result of the low budget. I can live with it. I'm more annoyed by the uninspired music selections. Like toccata & fugue for Bach, which it's contested whether or not he even wrote that or just transcribed it.
>>
Okay episode, better than last week's.
Schubert's is still the best.
>>
>>149724230
Now that he's showed up to the house I'm going to let myself be a little optimistic. It helps that I love his music and they used some of his lieder.
>>
Funniest thing yet.
>>
>feeding a couple of naked dudes gyoza
Now that's living the life.
>>
>finally awake when there's a thread
>page 10
For fuck's sake, daytime show. This is my favourite this season, and the one show other than Drifters that I remember to watch the day it airs.
>>
Do you think papa made Bach as a tribute to the mechanical organ? In a way all the Classicaloids are living music boxes.

Still waiting for the dog in OP to appear somehow. The rats did.

>>149726431
I hadn't even noticed, wow.
>>
Why does Bach have darker skin than Japanese people by the way?
>>
>>149730776
I think that's as pointless as asking why Mozart's hair is pink.
>>
>>149731063
>>149730776
I'm curious how they're going to explain the whole body thing. It's confirmed they aren't robots, so maybe it's magic? Or real, ded human bodies?
>>
>>149730776
Sometimes Japan just makes older men browner to show their skin is slowly becoming leather. It could also be to look good with his grey hair that we can barely see poking out under the wig.
>>
>>149731729
>It could also be to look good with his grey hair that we can barely see poking out under the wig.
I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it.
>>
>draw a cute girl
>call it Beethoven
>>
>>149733020
I think you mean
>draw a tittymonster
>call it Liszt
>>
Who is the composer with tchaiko-chan? Bada or Baha. Anyone knows?
>>
>>149734794
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekla_B%C4%85darzewska-Baranowska

Heh, her wiki page mentions this anime at the top.
>>
>>149723141
Because Bach is pronounced "Baj".
>>
>>149735240
>her wiki page mentions this anime at the top
A clear sign of GOAT composer
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.