[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really that bad to like Naruto in /a/? I dont like Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: KillNarutoFags.png (25KB, 677x217px) Image search: [Google]
KillNarutoFags.png
25KB, 677x217px
Is it really that bad to like Naruto in /a/?

I dont like Naruto but i didnt know it was this serious.

I know that this screencap was a while ago but it is still this serious
>>
>>149711280
It hasn't been that way for a long time sadly.

I don't even particularly hate Naruto or gateway shonen but having that kind of filter for newcomers to anime was nice while it lasted.
>>
>>149711280
>Is it really that bad to like Naruto in /a/?
Yes, now fuck off back to Gaia.
>>
Once upon a time, big3 shit was tolerated. That time passed, they all were hated. As time passed, mod protected one piece threads from those hate. Then wiki/accel spam started pouring in to those threads. Mods worked hard to defend their piss drinking habits.

Eventually people didn't give a fuck as they were ending and the war took its tolls.
>>
It's no worse than liking Hunter x Hunter, JoJo, or Berserk
>>
You want cancer?
Go to a dragonball thread.
>>
>>149711280
>2009
Wish mods would do this again since faggot moot is no longer here.
>>
>>149711280

You weren't even here for that time Moot and Rapeape decided to troll /a/ were you?
>>
>>149711280
Where have you been

No. It's not bad to like Naruto in /a/. It's bad to shitpost because other people like it. Most Naruto fans now are working adults. They are not the ones who shitpost about it. It's the kids and the newfags trying to make a name for themselves.

moot said Naruto's allowed so stop asking.
>>
>>149712158
>moot
who?
>>
>>149711280
No, only wanpisu faggots hate naruto, they're both bad but wanfags suck odas cock
>>
>>149712198
You don't get to post a screenshot from '09 and pretend you don't know moot.
>>
>>149711280
>i didnt know it was this serious
Fuck off, I sure miss the time when every Naruto thread was deleted right away.
>>
>>149712241
How new?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.