[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it ever addressed why Guts cheated on Casca at the beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1448937404952.jpg (289KB, 729x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1448937404952.jpg
289KB, 729x1049px
Was it ever addressed why Guts cheated on Casca at the beginning of Berserk?
>>
>>149710338
I don't count that as canon because it's out of character. Miura probably didn't know what he was doing at the start.
>>
>>149710338
He drew it when he was like 17, he later mentioned it was very out-of-character.
>>
>>149710338
Probably had to fool the Demon into revealing it's true form through sex.
>>
>>149710391
>>149710393
So Miura is a hack?
>>
>>149710414
why though?
if he was so sure it was a demon he could have just killed her.
if he wasn't sure, then he's cheated on the woman he loved as a gamble.
Why did he need to kill the demon anyway?
Isn't Guts' problem that demons are drawn to him because of the brand?
Why did he need to hunt down a succubus?
>>
>>149710450
That's the one who killed Carkus.
>>
>>149710450
That demon probably gets weakened by a good dicking or something
>>
>>149710338
It's karma. Casca got fucked by a demon, so it's only fair for Guts to fuck a demon.
>>
>>149710430
For not adhering to characterization that wouldn't exist for years?
>>
>>149710519
I don't think he knew that tho.

Tbh I don't see the problem even including Guts' later character expansion. Having sex with a demon to lower its guard and kill it is something I can imagine him doing.
>>
File: 1471276898325.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471276898325.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>Guts sexy ass
>>
>>149711010
nigga after watching casca get raped he probably can't get an erection anymore
>>
>>149711010
>Having sex with a demon to lower its guard and kill it is something I can imagine him doing.

That's how the apostle fight, he was just fucking her because he wanted to.
Miura later said it was out of character.
>>
>>149711173
this isn't true, I watched casca get raped and I can still get erect.
>>
>>149710338
I think it could be a reference to a similar scene in Conan the Barbarian
>>
>>149710430
At that point he didn't even know if it would lift off, he hadn't exactly planned the whole thing ahead. In fact, I'm pretty sure that he included her in the eclipse just to not let her hanging
>>
It's not canon, bro!
>elitist
>>
>>149710338
Miura probably didn't have things properly planned ad set in his head then.
>>
>>149710947

That's the very definition of a hack.
You don't publish a story that isn't completed yet.
>>
>>149712026
All comics and mangas do, that's why they are an inferior medium
>>
>>149710338
That's like getting mad at Michael Schiavo for "cheating."
You really can't call that mental reject Casca anymore.

Demon pussy doesn't count anyway.

Bust most importantly, WHO CARES? You gota admit that was one of the best Hooks in manga ever.
>>
>>149710338
Free DEMON PUSSY

Its not every day you get that.
>>
>>149710338
Was it ever addressed that Gut's isn't anywhere near the pussy on that page?
Way too high, it's like hes rubbing it on her stomach.
>>
>>149712325
Miura was young is the answer to your question.
>>
>>149712325
>he never had belly button sex
pleb
>>
I count this as sort of like a dream. It's metaphoric for Guts always facing terror when he should be feeling happiness or comfort.
>>
You can pinpoint the real-life cheaters ITT.
>>
>>149712026
>implying that a large scale story will not change over time.
>implying that such changes are unprofessional or a sign of poor talent, rather than the natural course an author takes as they gain further perspective and knowledge of their own story and craft.
>>
>>149710430

he now plans out stuff years in advance.

in fact from the skullknight forums, we were supposed to have seen the god hand backstories in 2012/2013, but it was pushed back.
>>
>>149710338
It's not rape if it's an apostle
>>
>>149712026
Even for 4chan, that's a strikingly poorly thought out opinion.
>>
What's a man supposed to do when he's alone in the forest with an inviting gorgeous girl that also happens do be a demon apostle, tell me /a/?
>>
>>149712026
You're actually retarded.
>>
Casca already cheated on Guts with Griffith so who cares
>>
>>149713339
not true, its impossible to "cheat" on someone if they're present the entire time.
The whole idea of cheating is that you have sex with someone else without your partner knowing.
You are thereby cheating them.
If Guts walked in on Griffith and Casca it would be different, but he saw the whole thing.
>>
>>149710338
Call me a virgin, but it looks really painful to have sex in the missionary position. I mean really, look at how Guts is constantly in the pushup position while proto-Slan is just laying there.
>>
>cheated on Casca
They aren't married you dumb fuck. At that time he had been on the edge-fest hunting apostles and disregarding humanity. Casca was dead to him at that time.
>>
>>149713904
???? Don't be a bitch, shits easy mode. IT's like the easiest position there is, that's why its so popular.
>>
>>149713904
The fact that an adult male might not be able to support his own upper body weight with his arms is something pretty recent in the history of humanity.

anyway, have you seen the slab of iron Guts swings around regularly like it is nothing? He's way beyond 100 pushups every morning.
>>
>>149710338
To get revenge for that faggot.
She died the same as she did kill Corkus.
>>
>>149714132
This

Canon or not, at this point in the series casca may as well be dead. Guts is a giant, traveling demon hunter that couldn't give a fuck about anything else.

The only reason I could give for why he wouldn't fuck that demon pussy is because he hates demons.

This was so early in the series it may as well be disregarded, along with the rest of the black swordsman arc, golden age, lost children, and first half of conviction. Those chapters are from we still thought berserk was good.
>>
>>149710338
Miura probably hadn't even come up with her yet.
>>
>>149710338
So the serie would look """""mature"""""
>>
>>149712026
No, the very definition of a hack is a person that produces a lot of low quality work for purely monetary purposes.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.