[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 588
Thread images: 103

File: super lol.png (687KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
super lol.png
687KB, 1500x1500px
EVERYONE BTFO EDITION
>>
Why was GT bad again?
>>
Everything wrong with this arc.

1. Trunks using a move he's never even seen or heard of before
2. Goku standing a chance against fused Zamasu
3. Vegito getting hit even once
4. A bunch of weak humans being able to power up Trunks
5. Mai's pointless existence
>>
File: Cooler.png (519KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
Cooler.png
519KB, 500x663px
>>149689857
DBS isn't canon.
>>
File: 1404607318566.jpg (208KB, 728x518px) Image search: [Google]
1404607318566.jpg
208KB, 728x518px
>This fucking episode

brb killing myself
>>
power levels being useless was obvious by the tournament arc. now they just took a dump all over anyone who still wanted to argue about power level consistency in super

they're making all the mistakes gt made, one episode at a time
>>
>>149689857
>my post is there
Bigger achievement than anything Vegetto achieved in this goddamn episode.
>>
>>149689857
Except for trunks fags the grass is always green here
>>
>>149689944
And then there's this spic.
>>
File: blacking.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blacking.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
we could troll toei's twitter tho
>>
>>149689944

>everyone but Goku is an absolutely useless piece of shit
>random fucks like some cyborg are stronger than Majin Buu when the villains in DBZ were a pretty consistent ascension: galactic conqueror -> genetically engineered "perfect warrior" -> eldritch universe threatening demon
>despite supposedly being more powerful, all the energy blasts didn't do much damage when, again, in DBZ the power increase was consistent (Cell saga, their best moves threatened the planet -> Buu saga, casual energy blasts threatened the planet)
>everyone but Goku being a useless piece of shit to an even more extreme degree than in DBZ
>disgusting sense of fashion everywhere

In many ways Super has gained all of the bad qualities

Though I hate GT for the last point especially, like goddamn those stupid casual wear street clothes pissed me the fuck off
>>
>>149690011
the fuck, dumping power levels all happened the day freeza began
>>
>>149690103
>we lost this glorious fucker for an autistic /r9k/ screeching pepe yami marik clone

I'M STILL FUCKING MAD
>>
>Puerto Rican Goku
>Gray Roshi
>Everyone else is pasty and pale

Why is the color palette so weird in GT
>>
What do you guys want in the next antagonist

Can Chartreuse Yamcha be a villain for the kids in a 2-episode sub-arc?
>>
>>149689957
i knew the moment battle of the gods movie was announced that anything that followed wouldn't be canon. toryama is senile. you just need to read some of the interviews he gave throughout the years. the man isn't qualified to make a sequel to dbz, and clearly, neither is anyone at toei or pretty much anyone involved with super (and neither are the fans working on shitty multiverse mangas, to be fair)
>>
>>149690242
Why does nobody understand that Goku is tan because he spent 5 years in Africa with Oob?
>>
>Gohan still irrelevant
>>
File: 306749.jpg (22KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
306749.jpg
22KB, 520x320px
Just remember, at least it's not GT.
>>
File: goku black.png (298KB, 702x836px) Image search: [Google]
goku black.png
298KB, 702x836px
He was too good for this show.

Literally the Madara of Dragonball.
>>
Okay DBS fag.
Now can you show me the current power level with usual '... > ...'
>>
>>149690290
Uub was Indian
>>
File: 1478038891273.jpg (145KB, 1092x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478038891273.jpg
145KB, 1092x720px
>>149690311
>Literally the Madara of Dragonball.
He truly was
>>
>>149690380
Not-Africa or Not-India.
The point still stands.
>>
>>149690380
POO
>>
>>149690300
Nah, after this episode Super is official the worst Dragonball related thing by far. At least GT had buildup for SS4 while in Super even the supposedly hypest shit has the same buildup of slapstick humor.
>>
>>149690457

GT had no build up for the Universal Genki Dama at all, and that was the final battle.

Both SSJ God and Blue had build up in Super, it's just this Trunks stuff that was rushed - both his new form and everything he did this episode.
>>
>>149690457
i don't see any positive qualities that can be attributed to super at this point

1. ruined goku's, vegeta's, and a few other character development
2. destroyed any semblance of power level consistency
3. awful animation in general
4. retcons a lot of things with questionable world building (from beerus and whis themselves to potara timer to angels and basically everything new they've created, even the very super saiyan god transformation itself being bullshit (5 pure saiyans with 5 ki come together to form the ultimate warrior? as well as saying a super saiyan god existed in the past and couldn't wipe out all the saiyans, when their strongest warrior was a 18k vegeta)
5. while things are unpredictable (you can't tell what stupid shit they will pull next), it all has no consequence in the end, as well as ruining pretty much everything that was established in the past, as described before

gt was dogshit but super manages to be even worse somehow
>>
>>149690526
They showed Vegetto in the preview and ended the final fight with both Vegetto appearing for the first time and Trunks being in his super mary sue state for the first time in like 10 minutes and you dare to say that Super has buildup.

Z had horrible stretched out buildup but it was still good. How Cell beat the shit out of Gohan and made him slowly suffer to wake him up. Even just one episode screaming to turn to SS3. I don't why they're rushing Super so extremely hard but it's ruining the series. What happened in this episode would take Z like 30 episodes.
>>
>>149690526
Goku knew Genki Dama ever since Saiyan Saga.

Used a small version against Vegeta.
Used a bigger one against Freeza.
Used a powerful one combining the ki of all humans against Buu.
Used a galactic version against Shenron.

Where and when did Trunks learn to create Genki Dama lightsabers?
>>
>>149690457
You people are overreacting.

This episode was bad, but GT in its ENTIRETY was bad.
>>
>>149690753
The only good thing in Super, Black Goku and Zamasu was horrible crushed, fused together into some retarded mess and completely destroyed as good villains. At this point might as well say it was even worse to show promising villains only to give them this kind of treatment.
>>
>>149689857
>mfw like 5 of those where (me) KEK still tho fuck Toei.
>>
>>149690719
>Used a bigger one against Freeza

He actually used a galactic one against Freeza, but nobody wants to acknowledge that because it shits on consistency.
>>
>>149690753
except it wasn't just this episode. the only good thing to come out of super is black, and "evil goku" (or evil mc in general) is such a common thing to begin with. him being zamasu would've ruined the entire character too (XICOR HURR DURR) if he wasn't so entertaining to begin with
>>
>>149690694
People complain about DBZ fights being long, but that's exactly what I loved about the series.
>>
>>149690694
Nah, I just said there was no build up in this case, but Super has had build up before.

>>149690719
The Buu one had to be carefully prepared and he only got the energy because Satan asked for it. The GT one had the entire universe spontaneously giving him energy for no reason. It just shows how Goku centered GT was. The Genki Dama in that case also granted him invincibility, even though before charging it always was dangerous.

Yeah, Earth's energy miraculously gathering is pretty bullshit, but in no way GT's Universal Genki Dama had any build up.
>>
>>149690849
He gathered energy from few nearby planets, not a galactic scale.
>>
>>149690849
he used one that spanned across multiple planets but there was no one living there. he was getting energy from bugs and plants and other relatively small/weak/insignificant shit

and against buu, people were actively contributing to the genki dama, which definitely made the difference

gt isn't canon so it doesn't matter what he used vs shenron
>>
Super went back to shit as soon as best boy left.
He should have never fused with Zamasu.
>>
>>149690849
>He actually used a galactic one against Freeza
He used a solar system one, from Namek and the nearby planets, but it's mentioned that the nature was very weakened and didn't have much energy.
>>
As a non watcher I only tried out this episode because you guys hyped Vegetto all week and got me hyped as fuck for this episode.

I
>>
>>149690753
Super has been shit for a long time dude

The adaptation of the movie arcs was utter, cringeworthy horseshit.
The tournament was a really nice idea but the execution was terrible. Fucking poison? Vegeta can't lift some shitty robot? Random assassin with Guido's powers on steroids can beat the shit out of god saiyans? And let's not forget asspulling the Kaioken back.

This arc was carried entirely by Goku Black being a fucking awesome villain where everything went just right.
That's about it. Everything else was shit, Mary sue Trunks powerlevel was mindnumbingly inconsistent since the very start, the arc was dragged out for fucking eternity (remember last weeks episode? LITERALLY nothing happened, 15 minutes were spent on bystanders talking)
Everything was fucking terrible, this episode just reached new levels of shit and ruined fucking everything.

Nothing fucking excuses this stupid ass Spirit Bomb Sword shit. He got energy from a few bystanders and suddenly fuck up someone who is likely stronger than Beerus.
>>
>>149690883
It had enough build up since the people from other planets giving him energy were the ones that he met during his journey to gather black dragon balls. Which is still more than Trunks had with his bullshit power ups.
>>
>>149690964
They show the other Kai asking for energy too and sending it. It's why it's a "universe Genki Dama", rather than a "North Area of space Genki Dama"
>>
>>149690871
In hindsight it was extremely long but god was it hype and satisfying as fuck.
>>
I don't know or care what happened but you can't tell me that wasn't hype as shit.

Also Trunks is maximum
>>
>>149690883
>for no reason
King Kai asked for it
>>
>>149690940
Nice blog post faggot, how do I subscribe?

Super's movie arcs were shit but the U6 arc and the current arc were good for the most part. Yes there will always be shitty episodes but it's still nothing compared to GT where nearly EVERY episode included something that didn't mesh with the rest of the series.
>>
>>149691011
honestly, i don't think making the fights on super longer would do much. it's so fucking poorly written that dragging it out would probably make it worse somehow. the pacing is obviously bad, but that's not the main problem with it
>>
>>149689857
FUCK YES! Let's post Trunks theme, savior of the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjllfs0QyEo
>>
>episode is so shit it made the Gogetafag hate Trunks more than Vegito

APOLOGIZE, TRUNKSFAGGOTS
>>
>>149691032
It was extremely underwhelming. Vegetto, the strongest warrior by far in Z appeared out of nothing, transformed in 5 seconds to SSB and they had a standard battle. Only good thing was spirit sword. After that Trunks appeared with that dimension blade from Yu Yu Hakushu and fucked Zamasu up in like 5 minutes.
>>
File: powerlevslsareshit.png (20KB, 872x134px) Image search: [Google]
powerlevslsareshit.png
20KB, 872x134px
Tv tropes doesn't give an actual source, but toriyama himselm knows power levels mean nothing
>>
>>149691049
EVERYTHING they created for super is either inconsistent or doesn't sit well with the lore that existed at the end of dbz. super is the definition of not meshing with the rest of the series

gt had the same issue, mind you, but my point is that they are both shit. the same criticism that applied to gt also applies to super. and this time, they actually have (senile) toriyama involved, as well as having the time and experience with gt which could've taught them something. but it clearly didn't
>>
>>149691171
Look, Trunkscuck, powerlevels were consistent in DBZ, they weren't consistent in Super. This is why DBZ made such heavy use of training, powerups and other sorts of boosts, because it needed to, because you didn't just get stronger when the plot demanded.

END OF STORY.
>>
File: 1473558132437.gif (831KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473558132437.gif
831KB, 500x281px
>>149691171
Trunks confirmed for having the biggest dick and balls in DB.
>>
People mad about other characters doing shit, have any of you watched this show since dragonball?
>>
>>149691171
It's funny because powerlevels were everything in Z. Courage and all that bullshit didn't matter at all.
>>
File: 1477606552_gokr malvado.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477606552_gokr malvado.gif
4MB, 480x270px
Well it was fun but I'm fucking done now.
>>
>>149691171
because he has been senile for a long time. the man hasn't cared for dragonball for years. he even forgot about some of the characters, forgot about ssj2 and so on. it's obvious he doesn't have what it takes to create a proper dragonball sequel, and anyone who has read his interviews throughout the years knows it

having senile toriyama working on this is as good as having toei or one of the retarded fans from dbz multiverse or af creating storylines. anything past buu isn't canon because the series creator is as good as dead. it's that simple
>>
File: 1336281895109.png (294KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1336281895109.png
294KB, 499x500px
>>149691233

> being this mad about a show for 8 year olds

just accept it and move on anon
>>
Any true Trunksfags from the old days disappointed too with what they did to future trunks?
>>
>>149691253
But MUH GOKU
>>
>>149691171
Fuck that, that may make sense when you compare angry 100k PL vs 200k that drops their guard, but Super pretty much stated how absurdely strong god ki users are over everyone else, just to make Trunks into a beast later because he got angry? Power level 1 with courage can beat 1 million? Never. Goku got angry after hearing Black killed his family and that resulted in NOTHING.
>>
>>149691274
exactly. like vegeta being all confident and pumped up about his zenkai vs final form freeza and getting crushed
>>
>>149691233
>>149691274
If training was all they could do to get stronger how come baby gohan was able to wound raditz and fight off frieza for a bit(if i remember correctly) without being even close to their power level?
>>
>>149691331
if future trunks came back in time when beerus was about to destroy the earth, he could've defeated him too. :o)

pssh... nothing personnel, beerus
>>
>>149691306
eh, toriyama was just winging it in db and z, back then people just endlessly criticized it as bad writing with plotholes and shit and left a bad precedent for future shonen works.
we're all just too deluded thinking his old work was really that good because they're classics
>>
>>149691358
Raditz literally scanned Baby Gohan in his rage fit and his powerlevel increased a fucking shitton in that instance.
>>
>>149691316
Me, hopefully the manga does a better job.
>>
>rewatching the episode on cr
>that DBKai OST
>that animation when Vegito is fighting Zamasu
>Vegitos personality still awesome as ever

You know, as bullshit as them splitting up and Trunks getting the last blow is, this was still a great episode just for that part.
>>
>>149691331
I actually agree that it's fucking dumb, i just wanted to point out it was in line with the author's view of his work
>>
File: qPN8Qq2.png (391KB, 1387x648px) Image search: [Google]
qPN8Qq2.png
391KB, 1387x648px
>People still don't know the power of Eugenics

Half Ningen/Half-Saiyan > Everything else

Gohan proved this decades ago
>>
>>149691358
>without being even close to their power level?

HE WAS YOU FUCKING RETARD

RADITZ EVEN GAVE YOU AN EXACT NUMBER
>>
>>149690126
You forgot:
>Tried to end the series would a bunch of clone kids no one gives a shit about while all the characters you grew up with died offscreen
>>
>>149691424
no, dbz is definitely a step above super and gt. it had issues, but he was a good enough writer to do it well

the problem is that goku and friends story ended with buu. it had closure. they keep trying to extend a story that already ended, and it just doesn't work.
>>
Now that the arc is finished we can safely say this was a complete rehash of Trunks story in Cell arc.

The tragic hero escapes to the past because of some overwhelming villain that killed his loved ones to find some kind of game changer to save his timeline. Only of course without any pacing, buildup and retarded writing.
>>
>>149691471
>>149691429
I may have worded that wrong, he woudn't have been close to their power level without getting angry, which means powerlevels aren't dictaded by just training but also emotions and shit like that
>>
>>149691358
We are talking about power levels measured in thousands. Baby Gohan in a fit of rage got stronger than him for pretty much one attack, Kid Gohan surprised Freeza but it was still nothing because Freeza was so goddamn much more powerful and it wasn't a temporary state.

Meanwhile Trunks managed to get like 100 times stronger and maintain that power for half the arc.
>>
File: 1474230627294.jpg (345KB, 842x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1474230627294.jpg
345KB, 842x2000px
>>149691316

nope,
I'm glad he took Zamasu down, although it didn't happen the way I imagined.

Vegito should've worn Zamasu down to the point where Trunks could finish him off at his level.
>>
>>149691424
Everything up to Cell Saga was reasonably sound
>>
>>149691640
>Vegito should've worn Zamasu down to the point where Trunks could finish him off at his level.
Isn't that pretty much what happened?
>>
>>149691602
No one said you can raise powerlevel only trough traning though. Rage was also the only emotion that raised powerlevel. Courage, love and all that bullshit didn't do shit.
>>
>>149691602
Every time this comes up you fucking Supercucks use >MUH GOHAN as an excuse.

Gohan's rageboosts have been shown SINCE HE WAS A FUCKING TODDLER as something UNIQUE TO HIM that was so special it made everyone go "what the fuck is with this guy?"

And they were never used to save the day until the climax in Cell which was basically a culmination of all the foreshadowing of Gohans potential since he first fucking appeared.

In Super everyone magically has rage boosts as a poor excuse to adjust powerlevels to whatever the plot demands at the moment, it's NEVER worked that way shut the FUCK UP and stop defending and damage controlling this obvious bullshit.

Hurr durr I am Trunks I can go Super Saiyan Blue without actually being Super Saiyan Blue, I have magic Gohan rage boosts, I know every fucking technique in Dragonball history when the plot needs me to, I'm stronger than fusions because the writers want me to, my shitty half-assed spirit bomb that received the energy of maybe 50 people can slay a Beerus-tier villain hurr fucking durr
>>
>>149691668

I'm going to wait for the subs,
the episode was way too rushed, maybe things will be explained.
>>
>>149691233
he kind of did
>>149691692
in gohan's case, his anger is directly derived from the love for the people that he sees dying in front of him, he'd just be a villain if it wasn't like this
>>
>>149691779
>UNIQUE TO HIM
What? Goku Rage boosted himself to Super Saiyan the first time
>>
The best thing about super is how you can call the fans Superfags and shit like that.
>>
>>149690940
>And let's not forget asspulling the Kaioken back.
Nigga that was the hypest shit this show managed to pull off.
>>
>>149691779
>as something UNIQUE TO HIM
They were shown as unique to him when he was literally the only child in the cast. Then Goten and Trunks were born and they hit SS at the same time he did without any of the suffering. Gohan's a scrub.
>>
>>149691589
Everything that Super has done has been a rehash of things done better in Dragon Ball, Z, GT, and some of the movies. Except is far worse than all of them.
>>
>>149691890
I'm not gonna defend Goten and Trunks, they were some of the most bullshitty things in all of DBZ.

But Super pulled way worse things.
>>
I didn't really expect people to be this mad after watching it. It was okay. Dumb power of friendship was fitting.

Losing Vegito asspull was dumb I guess. I guess I'm just not a Vegitofag enough to get mad over it.
>>
>>149691820
Rage is still the only emotion that raises power. What fuels the rage is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>149691316
Yes, I'm disappointed. It was asspull after asspull. It could have been great, but Toei didn't think Trunks was worth actually putting effort into the writing for. He did cool things, but they all came out of the left field, so it just feels cheap.

Putting on a good showing against Goku in a spar is one thing.

Going toe to toe with Black/Zamasu and pulling out a new form without any foreshadowing is another.

It just went down from there.

I like his DB(Z) version better.
>>
What happened I missed it
>>
Bruh if two vegans hate each other, is it still considered beef?
>>
>>149691929
The funny thing is this episode could have been fixed with some very simple changes.

Give a proper reason for defusion, not "hurr too much energy le ebin timelimit lowered sorry" ripoff from GT

Give a proper reason for Trunks being able to kill Zamasu with a half-assed spirit bomb sword. This shit is "goku kills broly" levels of stupid, or possibly even worse, and people saying "oh but vegetto weakened him!" are just looking for excuses to justify the bad writing.

Do those two things and you've already fixed the worst of the episode.
>>
watching with subs and Vegetto was as /smug/ as ever and it's implied he weakened him

>"Zamasu, he's not healing but falling apart?"

Said during the Vegetto fight, either that or that buff form he was in fucked him up
>>
Trunks being the one to actually save his own damn future is more narratively justified than than having Goku do it

And saying Potara have a as if yet unseen weakness for mortals fusing is more dignified than "they came apart because of Majin Buu's poo gas"
>>
>>149691966
The worst part is that his new form was never adressed. He just got stronger, and blueish aura implies some god ki, but it was never explained.
>>
>>149691975
Goku and Vegeta fused to Vegetto, they fought with Zamasu and defused because of some bullshit timelimit. Trunks got some superpowered Genkidama Sword and powered the fuck up out of nothing and destroyed the villain.
>>
File: SpiritBall2.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SpiritBall2.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
Did Trunk just use a Spirit Ball in a shape of a sword?
>>
>Future Trunksfags reaching so hard to defend this bullshit
Top kek
>>
File: Legendary Super Saiyan.png (1MB, 1068x616px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary Super Saiyan.png
1MB, 1068x616px
Trunks is the canon Legendary Super Saiyan.
>>
>>149692055
>Trunks being the one to actually save his own damn future is more narratively justified than than having Goku do it

b-b-but muh memes! muh mary sue! muh gohan!
>>
>>149691999
Yeah even roast beef if they roast each other.
>>
>>149692095
>Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan
>Goku's Spirit Bomb
>Gohan's Rage Boosts
>Sword Master

Next arc this cuck is going to pull out Kaioken, I swear to god.
>>
guys stop messing around around fucking subs when
>>
>>149692029
>This shit is "goku kills broly" levels of stupid
At least Broly had a foreshadowed weak point (scar after he was stabbed with a dagger as a baby).
>>
>>149692072
Yep. Can't even discuss the issues with the writing, though. 'Cause then we're called unhappy faggots that wanted Vegetto, Goku, or Vegeta to win. Like, Trunks winning is great, but how we got there was fucking stupid.

Mafuba, Spirit Bomb Sword, unexplained transformation. It's too much for one guy.
>>
File: 1472690370767.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472690370767.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>149692089
>needing to defend our victory
haha
we're just rubbing it in at this point
>>
>>149692079
Wew
>>
Gohan should have come to the future and fuse with Trunks.
>>
fuck you guys subs when you fucking nigger pieces of shit i bet you all are such fat lonely virgins with no life
>>
>>149692126
>Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan
>Goku's Spirit Bomb
>Gohan's Rage Boosts
>Roshi's Mafuba
>Vegeta's elite saiyan genes
>Sword Master

The list never ends
>>
>>149692161
what victory? He didn't kill him

>Will they be able to protect the future?! The final battle with Zamasu! Powered by the hopes of humanity, Trunks strikes back at Zamasu! But while Zamasu was supposed to be defeated, he instead loses his physical body, and begins spreading out and covering the sky!!

>Goku this week: finding the last ace up his sleeve to counter Zamasu?! Now that Zamasu has lost his physical body, Goku and co. are once more in dire straits. Just as all hope seems lost, Goku finds something in his pocket...
>>
>>149692126

give it up Aspie,
Trunks is best boy.
>>
>Vegitto cucked
MULTIVERSEFAGS FOREVER BTFO
>>
>>149690753
Black is the only good arc of super.
>>
Last week
>This is the worst episode of Super by far!!11!!!1
Today
>This is the worst episode of Super by far!!11!!!1

Are you faggots even trying
>>
>>149692095

I guess that explains his POTENTIAL.
>>
File: Vegeta's seed.png (128KB, 462x984px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta's seed.png
128KB, 462x984px
Trunks has defeated

>Freeza
>King Cold
>Freeza's army
>Cell
>Android 17
>Android 18
>Dabura
>Babidi
>Prevented Buu's release
>Black/Zamasu
>>
>>149692205
Nah, Vegetto kicked ass from start to finish. Keep crying, faggot.
>>
>"Goku wins lol f-fuck you Toriyama"
>"WTF not Trunks, fucking mary sue, fuck you Toriyama"
>>
>we lost Black for this gay shit
>>
>>149692221
It keeps getting worse.
>>
People keep talking about Gohans about rage boosts, but they keep forgetting that that never did shit.
The only time that it won the fight was with cell and that wasn't even a boost per se, Gohan was holding himself back, because he hates fighting and when he got angry at cell for killing 16 it was just him getting so angry that it made him go through this mental block he had that made him holdback when he fights.
>>
>>149692178
Don't get why normalfags always say no life instead of no social life but they probably really feel like they have no life when they are not in some social activities.
>>
>>149692247
i want vegeta to win
>>
File: 1473037266742.gif (877KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473037266742.gif
877KB, 1280x720px
Post yfw Multiversefag got BTFO
>>
>trunks makes a spirit bomb while in SSJ
>doesn't drop dead instantly
wat
>>
GT gets too much hate.

It's more like the original Dragon Ball than DBZ.
>>
the final attack of Trunks was so similar to the attack in Super Android 13
>>
File: 1478997173372.jpg (53KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
1478997173372.jpg
53KB, 540x536px
>>149692247

This.

Gokufags are insufferable
>>
>DBMultiverse is now better than Super.
>>
>>149692297
Sweet tears, bruh
>>
>>149692089
More like

>Future Trunksfags are so desperate for a victory that they will except Fairy Tail tier nakama power asspull bullshit
>>
File: Vegetto smug.png (624KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vegetto smug.png
624KB, 640x480px
You now realize that Vegetto whipped Super Buu's ass for a solid hour just because
>>
When they showed Vegetto in the preview out of nowhere I thought Super couldn't get worse. I honestly believed that.
>>
>>149690753
GT didn't set you up for massive dissapointment at least.
fuck this
gay
shit
fuck you toei toriyama fguck you
>>
File: 3.jpg (29KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 314x263px
>>149692297
>>
Why is fused Zamasu so fucking autistic
>>
File: 1459975331289.jpg (49KB, 412x350px) Image search: [Google]
1459975331289.jpg
49KB, 412x350px
>>149692340
DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

>>149692297
heh
>>
File: GokuSpiritBombBuuSaga.png (173KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
GokuSpiritBombBuuSaga.png
173KB, 704x396px
It just Spirit Bomb, guys. It condense into a sword form and Earth had enough bullshit from Zamasu and his MUH MORTAL speech
>>
>>149689944
It looked like shit. The color palette was horrible.
>>
>Multikekfags btfo
Hahaha where salagir at?
>>
File: 27ys3zm.jpg (29KB, 853x512px) Image search: [Google]
27ys3zm.jpg
29KB, 853x512px
>>149692305
What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>149692362
he was just as smug in this fight, I don't get why people are saying he's ruined

the """""""retcon"""""""""" is actually a good explanation compared to the "bad air" bullshit
>>
>>149692376
Fusion of two autists, also he is super gay.
>>
>>149689857
>They coulda just Vegitto gg ez and everyone woulda be happy with that
>instead they went full retard mary sue
Im still mad, and i'll always be, im so mad not gonna even post anime reaction images
>>
>>149692247
it's almost like people aren't mad at Future Trunks defeating Zamasu but rather mad at the shitty way it was done or something
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-06-09h14m36s251.png (1004KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-06-09h14m36s251.png
1004KB, 1280x738px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21HLoKBUOdk
>>
File: 1459739975335.png (289KB, 514x424px) Image search: [Google]
1459739975335.png
289KB, 514x424px
>>149692297
>>
File: kek (2).gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
kek (2).gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>149692297
>>
>>149692297
>Multiversefag
How so? I don't read the multiverse thingy
>>
File: Mai blush.png (96KB, 266x278px) Image search: [Google]
Mai blush.png
96KB, 266x278px
>>149692430
W-WAIT
>>
File: 1466819390260.jpg (118KB, 606x654px) Image search: [Google]
1466819390260.jpg
118KB, 606x654px
>>149692297
m-muh headcanon
>>
>>149692415
The retcon is still bad though. Especially since there's no way he fought Buu for an hour, and the fusion conveniently ran out when he let down his shield. Also makes Elder Kai a huge fuckup.

Vegetto was still great this episode, as brief as he lasted.
>>
So what would be stronger at this point; Goku and Vegeta going SSB and doing the fusion dance, or Potara-ing into base Vegito and then going SSB.
>>
File: 1356998551356.jpg (218KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1356998551356.jpg
218KB, 630x630px
>>149692297
mfw
>>
>>149692412
Goku made that one at base, he only turned SSJ to push it.
>>
File: Trunks-Xenoverse-1.jpg (133KB, 1283x721px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks-Xenoverse-1.jpg
133KB, 1283x721px
>>149692297

> tfw no Xenoverse connections at all.
>>
>>149692376
Two chuunis in one
>>
Wait, so who's more assblasted here, Vegetafags or Gohanfags?
>>
>>149692520
So what? You're spouting nonsense.
>>
File: CxG8j2zWQAADZyb.jpg (71KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
CxG8j2zWQAADZyb.jpg
71KB, 1200x681px
>>149692480
>MAAAAAAAAAAAAIIII
>>
>>149692477
From what I heard the authors pet bra is the daughter of Vegito and Bulma in a timeline where Vegito just finished off buu himself.
Now that that can't happen that guys OC waifu can't possibly be created.
>>
>>149692526
An arc based on Xenoverse would have been far superior.
>>
>>149692227

Vegeta > Goku
Trunks > Gohan
Trai > Pan

Get fucked Son family losers.
>>
>>149692487
I liked Vegito in this episode, but if you saw the preview, there's no reason to watch it
>>
>>149692487
To be fair elder kai just didn't know enough or something, he only fused with the witch and since he was part kai he just assumed it lasted forever, and Kibito-kai didn't disprove his theory. And he was sealed in a fucking sword so no one could tell him otherwise anyway.

Gowasu just knew more than he did.
>>
The one thing I hate about this arc was those two stupid fucking Chinese kids. I was hoping Zamasu would kill them.
>>
File: Trunks and Mai sex time.jpg (182KB, 1364x675px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks and Mai sex time.jpg
182KB, 1364x675px
>>149692526
>>
Excuse me, why is the entire internet saying Trunks made the Spirit Bomb?

It was all the people around him and Trunks putting their power together and it formed on its own. Now that's a completely separate discussion on how the fuck that works, but the point is, it's not like Trunks actually knows how to make one for real
>>
File: super lol.png (805KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
super lol.png
805KB, 1500x2100px
I had to update it the justified salt is too much to contain
>>
File: 434424242.jpg (49KB, 851x435px) Image search: [Google]
434424242.jpg
49KB, 851x435px
Why did they imply that SS4 is so hideous that his looks even break glass? I'm 100% sure all the saiyan women would be all over his dick.
>>
Is this going to ruin Vegito in the video games now?
>>
File: Vegeta angry.png (2MB, 1615x909px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta angry.png
2MB, 1615x909px
>>149692540
Those eyes
>>
File: vegeta123.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta123.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>149692537
im a vegetafan and i'm kinda annoyed.
i've got used to dissapointment tho
>>
>>149692297
I think multiverse may actually make more sense and create more complex, long term plot than Super does.

I had so much hope after Black being based, and it went to shit again.
>>
File: 2423.jpg (113KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
2423.jpg
113KB, 1280x691px
>>149689857
what the fuck did i just watch my man
>>
>>149692546
Ahahahh, they made a fucking child with a fusion character? Oh god, thank you whoever put that time limit on that fusion
>>
File: 1353875114993.jpg (126KB, 696x779px) Image search: [Google]
1353875114993.jpg
126KB, 696x779px
>>149692537
>Vegittofags BTFO
>Multiversefag BTFO
>Gokufags BTFO
>Jobetafags BTFO
>Xenoversefags BTFO
>GTfags BTFO
>Powerlevelfags BTFO
MFFW
>>
File: saiyan potential.gif (401KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
saiyan potential.gif
401KB, 480x270px
>>149692583
Because he's one with the Oozaru
>>
>>149692563
Me too anon. They're annoying as fuck. I hope they're just Toei filler.
>>
File: my wifes son.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
my wifes son.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
THIS EPISODE WAS WORSE THAN WHEN TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT

ME AND MY WIFE'S SON ARE GOING TO CANADA AND GOING TO STOP WATCHING DRAGON BALL SUPER
>>
File: ss (2016-10-23 at 12.57.45).jpg (108KB, 1062x788px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-23 at 12.57.45).jpg
108KB, 1062x788px
>doesn't rageboost after his mom dies

>doesn't rageboost after he thinks mai dies

>Goes LSSBSS electric boogaloo when zamasu blames him for everything thats happened

Does trunks have the STRONGEST resolve in db?
>>
>>149691462
>Gohan proved this decades ago
And Trunks disproved it immediately after.
>>
File: 1395695908798.jpg (5KB, 205x251px) Image search: [Google]
1395695908798.jpg
5KB, 205x251px
>all these people mad about how shit Super got
>mfw I dropped it at episode 1
>mfw I haven't even watched Revival F after how stupid the spoilers were
>>
>>149692563
Fuck you they were cute. CUTE. They are going to be Trunk and Mai's baby older adopted brother and sister.
>>
File: 1345121212121.jpg (32KB, 329x564px) Image search: [Google]
1345121212121.jpg
32KB, 329x564px
>>149692627
Yes. Yes he does
>>
>>149692539

Only someone pure of heart can create a spirit bomb. Just goes to show that Trunks is pure even in SSJ form.
>>
File: 126373638.png (507KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
126373638.png
507KB, 1280x720px
I don't even watch this Anime but when i heard Vegitto was coming back i decided to watch this episode live. Then everyone started to shine while saying TRUNKSU and out of nowhere Trunks sword became the Excalibur. I can't believe you guys watch this shit every week.
>>
>>149692571
Because it was literally the spirit bomb. We saw the same effect as the spirit bomb, including planets, water, sky, and trees giving him energy. Except he used it better than Goku and actually absorbed the energy into himself for some reason

Every power up Trunks got this saga was an asspull
>>
File: gogeta.jpg (85KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
gogeta.jpg
85KB, 500x552px
Lmao, based Gogeta stands atop once again. Vegito is a shitty, failed fusion form that can't even last one hour. Probably lasted like 15 minutes tops.

Based fucking Gogeta would have murdered Zamasu before the 30 minute mark. Even in Xenoverse 2 he's stronger, his aura kicking up rocks while SSJ Vegito doesn't.
>>
>>149692611
>Powerlevelfags BTFO
This is the one I'm pleased about the most

My god I hate powerlevelfags
>>
>>149692625

kek
>>
>Multiverse is now my headcanon
I never thought this would happen.
>>
SO Last Week
>GOGETA FAGS BTFO VEGITTO BITCHES

This Week
>I'M BTFO WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY JUST I CAN'T EVEN FUCK FUCKING HORRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT TEASING FAGGOT CUNTS.

this thread reminds me of a Hitler reacts video
>>
File: 1365307557686.jpg (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1365307557686.jpg
421KB, 1280x720px
>>149692297
>>149692611
>>
>>149692605
>I think multiverse may actually make more sense
It never will.
>>
File: kek (3).jpg (35KB, 552x504px) Image search: [Google]
kek (3).jpg
35KB, 552x504px
>>149692625
>>
I don't know what anyone expected from an arc where the villain was literally "hurr protagonist black" fanfiction tier shit
>>
>>149692667
I never said it wasn't the Spirit Bomb. I'm saying that he himself was not making it. It's like it was being made on it's own with the hopes of everyone or something. Like I said, that's a completely separate conversation on how the fuck does that even work
>>
>>149692674
Delet..
>>
>>149692664

I HAVE THE POWER!!
>>
Can Beerus and Whis defeat Trunks backed against a corner?
>>
>>149689857
Refund my time from 47 until now Toei.
>>
Remember when this shit was about martial arts?
>>
>>149692674
>Based fucking Gogeta would have murdered Zamasu before the 30 minute mark

Hard to do when he isn't canon
>>
>>149692688
Isn't this a good thing?
>>
Emporio beating Pucci is still the worst ending in Shounen history.
>>
>>149692709
I don't know what anyone expected from Super where all writing, animation, and concept were shit to begin with.
>>
>>149692653
Hopefully they will revive everyone killed by Black, so they can fuck off back to their real parents.
>>
Did you guys even watch the episode? Trunks isn't stronger than Vegito, he was able to deal a powerful finishing blow because Zamasu had been already beaten to shit and lost his healing powers for his body, with what's left of him becoming some noncorporeal abomination

This isn't fucking damage control it's the text if the actual fucking episode

And it's set up earlier in the arc, with Black's power mutating and creating things that are fucking weird. It makes sense that it'd have some warped effect on whomever he fused with.

Not to mention Trunks has been training under Vegeta and watching him and Goku and his perseverance and determination is a recurring theme here

The spirit sword along with Vegito and Trunks' mid way power up and Zamasu literally coming apart at the seams is a way of finishing the fight so Trunks can complete his own fucking storyarc without being a complete match for Beerus. The spirit sword wasn't the strongest most powerful attack it was the final blow

And the only really dumb thing about it is that a saiyan kind of pulled a new technique out of their butt like 90 % of this fucking franchise does ALL THE TIME

For the love of god Super Saiyan exists because Toriyama didn't want to ink hair anymore! Get some perspective.
>>
>>149692694
Oh we'll get one of those just wait and see.
>>
File: 1413597576810.png (2MB, 1126x844px) Image search: [Google]
1413597576810.png
2MB, 1126x844px
>>149692625
>>
>>149692678
And to think, Tori introduced them to stop Levelfags and show that nothing is set.
>>
>>149692596
>>149692596
>>149692596
>>149692596
move
>>
File: 1472133943125.png (172KB, 419x476px) Image search: [Google]
1472133943125.png
172KB, 419x476px
>>149692688
>>149692605
Are Multiversefags the worst fags on DB fandom?
>>
>>149692674
>Super completely ruined the top argument why Vegetto is stronger with some asspull
I can't even count how much Super ruined in Z.
>>
Zamasu btfo at last.
>>
>>149692674

What episode of Z was this guy in? I don't remember him.
>>
File: avoidtheningen.jpg (102KB, 844x466px) Image search: [Google]
avoidtheningen.jpg
102KB, 844x466px
Avoid conversation with the ningen, the ningen will lie, the ningen will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know.If he gets really desperate, he may start to fuse, or dance
>>
>>149692746
I liked it fuck Jolyne
>>
File: 1hitkill.jpg (539KB, 1578x913px) Image search: [Google]
1hitkill.jpg
539KB, 1578x913px
>>149692678

that's the best part,
power levels really took it in the ass in this arc.
>>
I need webms, post them.
>>
File: Kekarot.gif (594KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kekarot.gif
594KB, 200x200px
>>149692575
>Power levels
>POWER LEVELS
>POOOOOWERRR LEEEVEEELLSSS
This salt sustains me.
And it makes me feel even better knowing that this will keep going for YEARS.
>>
File: 1478460895359.png (540KB, 654x452px) Image search: [Google]
1478460895359.png
540KB, 654x452px
>>149692744
Neither is the Super anime yet here you are sperging out
>>
File: Vegetafags (2).jpg (126KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vegetafags (2).jpg
126KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>149692674
still not cannon
>>
>>149692747
>Super
>concept were shit
Isn't the original concept "Battle of the Gods but now a series"? Pretty solid.

You better not be a GTfag saying that a core concept is shit.
>>
>>149692713

Super has multiple established plot points of energy being shared and sent to people

It's how SSG works initially
>>
>>149692768
We're at like 200, quit making these.
>>
>>149692746
Nah. Emporio lost everything, it wasn't really a victory. There were some serious consequences for Jolyne being an incompetent bitch.
>>
>>149692487
>Also makes Elder Kai a huge fuckup.
Meaning he wasn't already?
I'd trust King Kai more then Elder Kai
>>
>>149690423
But anon, Madara was a shit kept alive by only plot armor.
>>
>>149692756
You could just say that he used Spirit Bomb. That attack has always been the ROCK FALL EVERYONE DIE attack
>>
>>149692674
>Based fucking Gogeta would have murdered Zamasu before the 30 minute mark.
You mean 3 minute mark. Gogeta literally has half the time as Vegito which is why he's still inferior.
>>
>>149692772
I'm not even a multiversefag, but super is just so fucking pathetic. And 'what if' scenarios are always interesting.
>>
Who fucking cares about consistent power levels? They've never been consistent and were treated like a joke even before the Freeza fight.

Trunks deserved the final blow, better end to the theme of this arc and his growth than Vegito saving the day.
>>
>>149692830
Jolyne tried her best, Pucci was just too broken and lucky

>>149692746
>Not Toriko/Nardo

>>149692768
>Not even near bump limit
Fuck off retard
>>
File: 1402469149887.png (903KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402469149887.png
903KB, 640x480px
Why does Trunks have blue hair?
>>
File: 1472960213451.jpg (20KB, 464x359px) Image search: [Google]
1472960213451.jpg
20KB, 464x359px
>>149692756

they did a shit job at showing it with that shit pace, but yes I want to believe that Trunks finished off a weakened Zamasu.
>>
This episode gained Super another arrow.

It's now GT >>>>> Super
>>
>>149692800
>Neither is the Super anime yet
Except it is anon.
>>
>>149692772
I don't see any Multiversefags in casual conversation
I see a shit ton of general dbz fags all the time.
So no.
>>
>>149692853
>I'm not even a multiversefag
nice try multiversefag
>>
>>149692872
Because his pubes are also blue.
>>
File: 1401768592176.jpg (57KB, 631x694px) Image search: [Google]
1401768592176.jpg
57KB, 631x694px
Is Goku a cuck?
>>
>>149692881
GT = Super
They're both shit that should absolutely not be watched by anyone
>>
>>149692756
also. from a thematic standpoint, Trunks needed to be the one to take down Zamasu. One of the biggest complaints revolving around Super is that it's the "Vegeta and Goku" show, but Trunks gets the spotlight that's rightfully his.
>>
File: 20161111104953.jpg (401KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20161111104953.jpg
401KB, 1024x1024px
YOOOOO
>>
File: 1474951051679.png (165KB, 453x433px) Image search: [Google]
1474951051679.png
165KB, 453x433px
>>149692851

Enemies Vegito has killed: 0
Enemies Gogeta has killed: 1

Vegito is literal garbage m8. It's time to let go.
>>
File: ThoseGirlsAreNotPoor.png (735KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ThoseGirlsAreNotPoor.png
735KB, 1024x768px
That feel when Goku is so pure hearted that when he reads porn, he feels bad for the girls with no clothes
>>
>>149692904
Even if you think this, there is no way Super won't get worse than it's right now.
>>
>>149692900
Nah Vegeta is. Bulma tried fucking Whis and Zamasu.
>>
>>149692932
>Enemies Gogeta has killed: 1

Where in the anime or manga was that?
>>
Hey yanno how in DBZ Piccolo was weaker than NAPPA but fusing with Nail made him a match for first form Frieza?

And then fusing with Kami made him a match for Cell, which made him stronger than Frieza's final form?

Trunks is no worse than than, except in Trunks' case something actually COMES OF IT
>>
So why do people have such a hate for Multiverse anyhow? Literally just heard of it, but it looks like average Dragon Ball fanfic shit.
(Which, right now, isn't that different from regular Dragon Ball shit)
>>
>>149692772
At least Multiverse has consistency with the universe of Dragon Ball, Super hasn't.
Toriyama literally doesn't care anymore about the franchise he just want money.
Multiverse did not flanderize the characters.
Multiverse did not throw away important characters.
Multiverse is far more interestong than Super.
It makes me fucking mad that a fucking fanmade comic has more "Dragon Ball" elements that Super will never have.
>>
>>149692881

never,
GT is absolute garbage with a great OST
>>
File: 1401732887703.jpg (26KB, 492x366px) Image search: [Google]
1401732887703.jpg
26KB, 492x366px
Hey /a/, I liked that episode. I liked GT too. I read the DB Multiverse. Unlike you cucks, I am content with everything Dragon Ball, even Gohan being a scholar. Literally cry harder everyone
>>
Why is Vegeta such a fucking bully?
https://youtu.be/ShPxZHUPYQk
>>
>Vegito going in with the quick jab in the middle of one of Zamasu's autistic speeches

Say what you want about the episode but that was great
>>
>>149692974
Cold 6th form.
Bojack Special.
Future Gohan beats Dabura.
>>
>>149692974
my only problem with the multiverse is that there are too many versions of x character.
>>
>>149692487
>Especially since there's no way he fought Buu for an hour, and the fusion conveniently ran out when he let down his shield
So?
We know that the more power you use is the less time you have. Protecting himself against the absorption while ensuring you're still shrunken may have used that time.

Makes more sense than before.
>>
>>149689857
TFW this arc could have cemented Super as good. then episode 66 jobs it last second.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n6teugKaXX1qanzk2.gif (497KB, 334x199px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6teugKaXX1qanzk2.gif
497KB, 334x199px
Should have used Gogeta desu if a time limit was necessary lol
>>
----------------------------------------Black did nothing wrong line-------------------------------------------
>>
>>149692913
Thats actually kinda cool, shame it'll vanish in 5 minutes to make way for some bullshit Mary Sue.
>>
>>149692982
Super is worse than the final arc of Naruto.
>>
>>149693017
I mean, I feel like that was the point, but I understand.
>>
Trunks
>Gets shit done
>Fast learner
>Doesn't goof around with important events, always rational thinking
>Constantly trains to better himself
>Pure waifu and mommyfu
>/a/ somehow hates him

What the fuck happened?

>hurr durr Mary Sue
>A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment.

Trunks is perfectly justified, Zamasu was already heavily wounded and falling apart because of the fight with Vegetto and he received energy from everybody including Goku and Vegeta, he's basically Gohan done right and the protagonist of this arc, if he was a Mary Sue he would have been able to save everyone, he's lost too much already, let him have this you faggots
>>
>>149692881
Core concept behind GT is garbage "and then Goku was a kid." There's NO coming back from that trash.

The core concept of Super is pretty much the Battle of the Gods movie, which was pretty good.

GT is and will always be the absolute worst, just based on core concept. Nothing Super could ever do could ever be worst. Deal with it GTfag.
>>
>>149692907
Sure, but I don't like the fact he got the kill only because he pulled million power ups from his ass that made him as strong as SSB Goku/Vegeta after literally years of training in that form (Hyperbolic Chamber).
>>
>>149693034
they could've fucked up the pose and had Fat/Skinny Gogeta.
>>
File: 85.jpg (21KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
21KB, 400x225px
>Explanation for why they unfused in Buu
>Vegito going Blue overwhelms the Potara fusion after a few minutes

It sucks seeing Vegito so briefly, but is cool to know how broken he still is.
>>
File: 1448377660887.jpg (62KB, 417x384px) Image search: [Google]
1448377660887.jpg
62KB, 417x384px
>>149692990
>stop liking things I dont like
>>
>>149693047
Oooooh ouch
>>
File: 14908173.png (268KB, 635x356px) Image search: [Google]
14908173.png
268KB, 635x356px
>Vegeta is once again the weakest of the "Big 3" Saiyans after his autistic fanbase hyped him up a couple of weeks ago
>>
File: kek.jpg (326KB, 590x787px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
326KB, 590x787px
>DUDE LOL IT ONLY LASTS 1 HOUR HAHAH
>DUDE LOL IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T IT LASTS 10 MINUTES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>149693048
I get your point; but I'll only be sold if F. Gohan becomes a Time Patroller.
>>
>>149693047

nope that War arc was absolute shit.
Good thing best girl won at the end.
>>
File: Black-ready.png (323KB, 609x500px) Image search: [Google]
Black-ready.png
323KB, 609x500px
>>149693036
I miss him.

And I miss Gohanfag.
>>
>>149692932
>Enemies Gogeta has killed: 0
ftfy
He only purified Janemba. By that logic you'd have to give Vegito Buuhan.
>>
File: 1355744_orig.jpg (59KB, 495x372px) Image search: [Google]
1355744_orig.jpg
59KB, 495x372px
>>149689857
After watching 66, I gotta say, I'm fucking gay for watching even a minute of Super. Somebody please fucking kill me.
>>
>>149693101
We need art of SS4 Gogeta and SSB Vegito hanging out
>>
>>149692583
>I'm 100% sure all the saiyan women would be all over his dick.
Saiyan woman where also ugly as dicks too anon, of course they'd be all over something even more hairy and colorful than a normal saiyan.
>>
>>149692974

>Multiverse has actual consistency with the universe

LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN THAT SERIES ABOUT KING COLD
>>
>>149693051
Preach. I love imagining /a/'s salty tears dripping down their keyboards. Topkek
>>
>>149693047
Literally asspulls: The arc
>>
>>149693121
kill yourself you moronic fucking retard
>>
>>149693051
I don't get the complaints about him not knowing how to gather energy from other people either.

It was pretty obviously done subconsciously while all the kids and shit were chanting for his victory. New moves, transformations and nonsense power ups happen in Dragon Ball with zero explanation all the fucking time, and the one built on relationships that Trunks has been establishing all arc is the what bothers /a/ the most?
>>
----------------------------------------Black did everything wrong line-------------------------------------------
>>
>>149693064

He was

NOT

as strong as SSB Goku/Vegeta! Zamasu was falling apart and weakened by Vegito. And, Goku/Vegeta lent him their energy, which gave him a massive temporary boost. That is all. So yeah, probably stronger than SSB in that one instant, but not regularly anymore now.
>>
>>149693064
you're completely missing the point here: Vegito already weakened Zamasu at that point. Not only that point; but the point that Goku and Vegeta gives up their Energy to contribute.
>>
>>149693018
It would have been even better to just use Gogeta. Especially with the whole mortals vs gods theme. Zamasu uses the gods fusion, the mortals use their own version of it to counter the gods. Would fit far better than what we got
>>
>>149692625
ayyyy
>>
>>149693162
I'll have your mother kill me with the stench of her wolf pussy
>>
>>149693059
Look how superfags need to asspull some autistic shit like core concept to find anything that stands above GT.
>>
>>149692055
>Trunks being the one to actually save his own damn future is more narratively justified than than having Goku do it

Which would have been completely okay had Toei not thrown Vegetto at us.

You don't fucking dig Vegetto up for a five minute fight. Dig up Gogeta for that shit, but not Vegetto.
>>
>>149693011
>>149693142
Sure, I accept that Multiverse has flaws, but they aren't at Super level.
Super is just nostalgia bait and it doesn't try anything with the lore, it's not "Dragon Ball" anymore.
At least Multiverse is something that is made with passion (It is made by fans after all) thing that Super lacks.
>>
>>149693129
Literally show a single unattractive saiyan woman.
>>
>>149693171
Except when he was able to fight against Black every time brave SSB's had to run back to the past to lick their wounds. His bullshit new form put him on SSB level.
>>
THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING REAL
>>
>>149693243
>Defending a fanfiction
I bet you like AF faggot
>>
Man, ya'll people are salty as fuck, it's actually hilarious.

I watched the episode and I don't get the salt lol.
>>
>>149693164
>the one built on relationships that Trunks has been establishing all arc
Which Social Links did Trunks max?
>>
>>149693128

Artist tries to draw them hanging out together but Vegito defused before they could finish
>>
>>149693128
>They meet in the galactic tournament
>You're pretty hairy
>Well you're blue
>Proceed to eat all living things in a solar system to quell the hunger of 4 saiyan men.
>>
>>149693098

How can anyone be the weakest when power levels are now meaningless?
>>
>>149693034
yep
>>
>>149693233
Vegetto and Kaioken is basically Toei stuff.

Toriyama pretty surely stated that it would be Trunks to defeat Zamasu with the help of everyone.

The rest was all Toei's staff.
>>
>>149692974
>At least Multiverse has consistency with the universe of Dragon Ball
Everything about Frieza's family especially Cooler.
And Bra, not to mention it fucked up several characters. Flanderization is one thing, especially when you focus on their dominant traits but Multiverse outright destroyed characters.
>>
>>149690753
Super in it's entirety is also bad.
>>
>>149693263
it's autism
>>
>>149693262
>Defending a fanfiction
Literally what else is Super?
>>
>People complaining about Trunks suddenly becoming more and more powerful to the point he's as powerful as SSB Vegito
While the power spike may be a bit too much, it's similar to what BoG was with Vegeta vs Beerus with the "MY BULMAAAAAAAAAAAA" scene. After getting beaten the fuck down and recovering several times (Making him more powerful due to muh saiyan blood) and then getting super pissed off about Zamasu's views on mortals (Just like he's done before in this arc and he had gotten a power boost each time), he finally got to a power level where he could do an insane amount of damage. Throw that in with that anger being bound by the hopes of the people he was protecting, and he could use their power to end the fight by calling upon them for help with a spirit bomb-like thing involving his sword.

Him beating Zamasu is like the Broly movie and how Goku beat him the first time, just with much better build up and a logical path to get there. An enemy with seemingly infinite power versus a group of people that, while extremely powerful, can't quite beat them until they bond together under one person and give him all their energy in order to beat their opponent. Of course, unlike the Broly movie, this version of buildup to finally winning makes sense between Trunks' Saiyan blood giving him power boosts each time he recovers from the damage taken, his anger giving him a massive power boost (Done multiple times this arc, and done by Vegeta against Beerus in BoG), and him using the energy of everyone around him to beat the Zamasu fusion.

My one complaint was that Trunks never learned the spirit bomb really and that's basically what this move was, but power wise it makes sense that he is insanely powerful now.
>>
>>149693263
I don't either. The fused Vegetto weaken him and Trunk use Spirit Bomb as the final blow. I don't get how people not notice this whole situation
>>
File: 1457029874766.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457029874766.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>start watching the episode
>they go all out on Zamasu
>decide to fuse
>Vegito is back!
>animation is awesome and the fight too
>sitting on the edge of my seat the whole fight
>then they unfuse
>Trunks comes to save the day

I'm not mad.

I'm absolutely fucking livid.
>>
>>149693294
>Vegetto and Kaioken is basically Toei stuff.
Don't worry, they'll be in the manga soon. Any new elements or retcons like the Zeno button are Tori originals.
>>
>>149693366
m-m-m-muh headcanon is REAL
>>
>>149692900
>Piccolo
>Dick
>>
>Zamasu was too obsessed with the contradiction between God's and Mortal's

2deep4me
>>
>>149693366
Super can't be a fanfiction when everyone behind it treats it like a cashcow and no one is a fan.
>>
File: 1440118179041.png (398KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440118179041.png
398KB, 640x480px
>>149692900
>>
>>149693409
Someone need his daily dose over here.
>>
>>149693402
>my headcanon it's better than the canon
>>
>>149693243
>Sure, I accept that Multiverse has flaws, but they aren't at Super level.
Future Gohan beating Dabura is worse.
>>
>>149693390
>a Japanese cartoon has fat smelly neckbeards this mad
>>
File: 1448393024699.webm (451KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448393024699.webm
451KB, 1280x720px
>>149693390
Are you telling me you didn't see this coming you are such a fool
>>
I can't understand all the hate for this episode,
we saw vegito pummel zamasu like a blacksmith hits an anvil,
we saw that sweet sweet ki blade once again,
we saw trunks finally taking his revenge on the guy who destroyed his already shattered life by channeling a genkidama in his sword.
I mean, I understand that some parts of the episode were just a plot convenience, the potara one standing on top of the others, but it had everything you could've wished for,
Vegito destroying zamasu, and trunks taking his revenge.
I'm sorry for everyone out there that hoped to see gohan
>>
>>149693286
Who would choose Bulma and who would choose Chichi?
>>
>>149689857
Anyone else hate how Trunks lost his moveset and just uses Vegeta and Gohan's shit?
>>
>>149693401
>At least GT was prettier to look at good.
Yeah, when they didn't move. The moment they do it makes Super look like the pinnacle of animation.
>>
>>149693402
Who said this?
If you can honestly say that Super is not fanfiction as fuck (flanderized characters, literally has the gods above gods come down to tell goku how powerful he is and they want to fight)
>>
File: GTGoku-hand.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GTGoku-hand.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>149693401
>>
File: 1460668142142.png (101KB, 386x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460668142142.png
101KB, 386x281px
>>149693445
>>
zamasu literally did nothing wrong
>>
File: kek.jpg (158KB, 590x787px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
158KB, 590x787px
>Goku needed the energy of all living beings on Earth including super-powered warriors like Mythic Gohan
>just to beat Kid Buu

>trunks gets the energy of like the 5% remaining peole on the planet
>enough to beat an enemy like 1,000,000 more powerful

This episode was hot fucking garbage. Super is hot garbage.

A-at least it's n-not GT, right?
>>
>>149693455
>>I'm sorry for everyone out there that hoped to see gohan
People actually hope that he would come back? They already establish him as a scholar that doesn't fight years ago
>>
>>149693513
>Goku and Vegeta give him their energy
Makes sense
>>
>>149693370
I WANT VEGITO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>149693487
Holy shit, how could they fuck up this much?
>>
>>149689857
You forgot mangafags btfo because Goku used kaioken again.
>>
>>149693513
It was the the planet it self, with Goku and Vegeta, though
>>
>>149693448
Why so mad?

>>149693450
I wasn't expecting Spirit Bomb Deus Ex Machinima asspull that's for sure.
>>
>>149693487
>Goku with spic-colored skin
>>
>>149693513
>A-at least it's n-not GT, right?
Exactly.
GT is horrendous to look at and is also boring and predictable.
Super is more like a rollercoaster.
>>
>>149693536
>>149693563

>tired as fuck goku and vegeta with like 10% of their remaining power

wow so logical, so enough
>>
>>149693250

All he was ever able to do was hold his own for a while. Trunks was never capable of defeating Black or Zamasu even after assuming his new form
>>
File: Disgusting.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>149693513
>Western art
>>
>>149693455
The salt flows strong with /a/, and they want cuckposting.
>>
>>149690753
GT looked good at the very least.

How is Super better though? It has decent concepts that end up falling flat just like GT.
>>
>Animation looked decent
>Actual fighting that goes somewhere
>A Hokuto no Ken reference
I see nothing wrong here
>>
>>149693513
>Implying Goku and Vegeta with god ki combined aren't more powerful than the Z fighters and earthlings in Buu saga combined
>>
>>149693527
>People actually hope that he would come back?

Oh anon, the Gohanfags are the ones mad Trunks has stolen Gohan's limelight.
>>
>>149693605
Each of them have more Ki than what killed Kid Buu.
>>
>>149693605
>tired as fuck goku and vegeta
Where'd you pull that from? Your ass?
>>
>>149693605
>>tired as fuck goku and vegeta with like 10% of their remaining power
Nice headcanon but they were almost as fresh as a daisy after that senzu.
>>
Trump was right, the mexicunts and negroes need to get the fuck out of my DB threads.
>>
>>149693619
>GT looked good at the very least.
>>
File: 1475854502622.jpg (250KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
1475854502622.jpg
250KB, 600x591px
>>149693513
>>149693610
here you go
>>
>>149693607
Goku and Vegeta had problems with that too. Trunks even being able to hold his own against overpowered Black already makes no sense. It's like 1000 times power boost that isn't even explained. Can't you see how bullshit it is?
>>
This is, without a doubt, the most monumental screw up this bastards could have done.

Bullshit make-up-because-nobody-taught-him genkidama with the few Earth survivors that can kill a fused god.
Stupid made up limit for the Potara fusion.
Stupidier limit time ran up extra fast because muh energy.
Stupid ki sword (well this one is kinda forgivable)

God. Fucking. Dammit.
>>
>>149693605
>>tired as fuck goku and vegeta with like 10% of their remaining power

what, you think putting an earring on makes them tired, you massive fucking retard?
>>
>>149693592
>GT is horrendous to look at and is also boring and predictable.

You're only saying that because of hindsight. Or did you see Goku beating Super 17 in base form when you first watched it?

You really think anyone's going to apologize for Super's blatant failures in 10 years?
>>
>>149689857
I thought you fuckwads wanted someone else to save the day for once? Goku and Vegeta are so far ahead of everyone how else was it going to happen without an asspull?
>>
>>149693098

What exactly makes people say this? It's basically not even disputable that Vegeta was stronger when they were fighting Black and Zamasu pre fusion. That's why Goku left Black for Vegeta.

They then both pushed back fused Zamasu's strongest attack successfully. Kamehameha actually went through it and did damage, but why would just that mean that Goku is stronger? Are you all seriously suggesting that because Goku got one good shot in means that all prior evidence is thrown out? Nah.

I mean, using Kaioken while SSB obviously puts him ahead of Vegeta, but he can't do that anymore. It was one kick of desperation.
>>
>>149693715
Nigger it's a chinese cartoon
Why are you so offended goddamn
>>
File: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (183KB, 1158x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg
183KB, 1158x1356px
>>149693683
Tomaru was right, daughter haters should love their daughters, not neglect them.
>>
>>149693513

You act like the technique was what cut Zamasu down from 100 % health to defeat, but when all it really was one a final vicious strike to someone already 95 % dead

It's like finishing a boxing match with a simple punch to the face after someone has already finished beating on him
>>
>>149693619
>GT looked good at the very least.
It really didn't. Beyond the old look it could give Super a run for it's money in QUALITY.
I mean, it was like everyone was coated in grease in GT.
>>
>>149693741
t. Vegeta
>>
>>149693527
Yeah a lot of people hoped that, they probably don't want to understand that his glory days are already gone, or at least that's how he is pictured in super.
Honestly I'd like to see him in action once again,
I think that currently the only thing capable of bringing him back near the spotlight once again is like a pre-announced catastrophe so he has to train once again, not for earth but for his family.
>>
>>149693715
I feel like this was written around the time the Toei writing staff got the news that they'd be having to follow what the manga does from now on, so they made this as a "fuck you"
>>
On top of it this was the only decent arc this infancy pandering bullshit is going to ever have, and they RUIN IT THIS HARD.

I can only see it going downhill from here.

I hope based Toyo fix this mess in his version. I don't care what the canon is anymore.
>>
>>149693730
>Vegito pummels Zamasu
>he suddenly goes toe to toe with Vegito
>due to how fast Trunks learned Mafubaa Gowasu teaches him Genki Dama
>He Gathers Energy in his sword
>While Vegito immobilizes Zamasu Trunks strikes

There, I made the episode 100% more bearable.
>>
>>149693619

GT's color palette looked ugly as shit.
>>
>>149693768
autism
>>
>>149693815
Has anyone ever had the autism to do some kind of recolored version of GT?
>>
>>149693769
Will you fuck off, daughter fucking is awful and you know it you meme-master
>>
>>149693802
No kidding.

I wouldn't be mad if they stopped the anime for a while for Toyo to catch up, fix the mess and get the following 2 or 3 arcs, whatever this is going to last, to be decent.
>>
File: 1320.jpg (130KB, 1000x558px) Image search: [Google]
1320.jpg
130KB, 1000x558px
>The main villain is a guy who started a genocidal rampage in the future because he met Goku and was like fuck mortals are strong so I should kill them.
>But the only reason he even met Goku at all is because of his genocidal rampage in the future in the first place when Goku went to check it out
>When viewers realized this the staff just said "Whatever its a paradox deal with it."
>>
>>149693812
You forgot the second most important fix this episode needs: no time limit on Vegito
>>
>>149693613
That's sad honestly,
I was overjoyed by this episode and really wanted to everyone being happy about it too.
>>
>>149693801
Well if they wanted Gohan to be good, they would had made him start training into godhood since the first movie.

The only way they could make him a hero is have the gods not be there at all and it all on him, and this is after doing all those personal training. It not going to happen but hey
>>
>>149693802
>I feel like this was written around the time the Toei writing staff got the news that they'd be having to follow what the manga does from now on

Stop peddling that shit, mangafag.
>>
File: IMG_2087.jpg (29KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2087.jpg
29KB, 600x330px
Where can I watch it? I was halfway through watching it live on youtube when it got taken down literally 5 minutes ago
>>
>>149693812
Still would have been mad.

>>149693860
This... maybe I would have been ok if you add this.
>>
Was fucking around with Zamasu the whole time.
Still the strongest, even when nerfed.
>>
if vegito gets a boner and jerks off is it gay?
>>
>>149693849
I think they're going on filler mode for a long time now.
Hopefully somebody is gauging reactions, and Toyo decides to leave the permanency of Patora in his version
At first, I was a little upset about the news, but somebody needs to reign in those assholes over at Toei.
>>
>>149692055
Hahahahaha!

The arc isn't over yet.
You don't think Goku's not going to get the last attack in?
>>
>>149693724
>Or did you see Goku beating Super 17 in base form when you first watched it?
In base no, but if you didn't think 17 would be killed by his own ability you may just be retarded.
After all, every instance of him absorbing he was literally just standing there with open arms. When Goku started fighting I remember saying "why won't he just punch him?"
>>
>>149693812

Not amazing but this would have flowed much better, dbs writers couldn't write themselves out of a fucking ball pit.
>>
>>149693883
I don't even read the manga. I just hate this episode that fucking much.
>>
subs when
>>
>>149692393
The SSB is even worse
>>
>>149692415
I think it makes a lot more sense that the inside of a magical demon that literally prays on the deities of the universe might make their magic earrings not work rather than the concept that aforementioned earrings suddenly not working after an hour, despite it being explained in the prior series that it was a permanent fusion under regular circumstances.
>>
>>149689857
I don't think I'll watch it. Why does the Potara fusion have a time limit now?
>>
subs fucking when
>>
>>149693872
Yeah it's not going to happen, sure, hope is hard to kill, but having it bleeding for months does not help at all.
>>
>>149693859
It's not a time paradox, Trunks causes everything to happen when he traveled in time but it kinda makes sense, there are no big contradictions
>>
>>149693957
Ratings are going down after this. They deserve it for a while.
>>
>>149694083
Because they couldn't fully justify Vegito needing to be saved by Trunks.
>>
ok subs fucking when, lads
>>
>>149693724
>You're only saying that because of hindsight. Or did you see Goku beating Super 17 in base form when you first watched it?
I thought that happened because Goku took advantage of a design flaw.
>>
>>149693802
It's probably more that they had to rush it out for the sake of the manga so they couldn't diverge much from Tori's outline.
>>
>>149693360
>>149693382

Wait, wait. I think I understand now.

>GT comes out as a continuation
>Fans are excited for a new Dragon Ball.
>It's out, people bitch and complain by the end of it.

>Super comes out as a continuation.
>Fans are excited for a continuation.
>It comes out and people start bitching about it.

So in conclusion, we can see that a majority (but not all) of Dragon Ball fans are whiny man babies who just want to bitch about how things aren't exactly like how they were growing up, and will grasp as many straws as they have to justify their hate.

They'll use as many buzzwords and long-winded paragraphs to disguise their butthurt as "legitimate criticism", but in reality it's still just bitching.

tl;dr Dragon Ball is the original battle Shonen, and it's fanbase is arguably even more cancerous and obnoxious than Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece combined. Super and GT just brought them out into the woodwork.
>>
>>149694083

>Why does the Potara fusion have a time limit now?

Because they needed to justify Trunks going in to save the day.
>>
>>149690126
For me the absolute pinnacle of retardation in GT was when SSJ2 Oozaru Baby Vegeta sends a fucking Super Galick Gun into Earth and it isn't vaporized immediately, despite Vegeta being a planet-buster in the fucking Saiyan Saga of Z
>>
>>149693812
Or maybe don't even make it clear who got the final strike? Or give them a combined attack? Vegetto takes too long fighting Zamasu and gets defused, Zamasu is weakened so Goku and Vegeta actually have a shot at fighting him without fusion and just with some cooperation, Trunks gets his broken sword, makes a lightsaber (but without genki dama bullshit), motivated with that decides to join.

Three angered saiyans are at that point enough to deal with Zamasu, all of them motivated by different things - Goku angry because Black killed his family, Trunks because of his world destroyed, Vegeta for the sake of his son.

Then they use their strongest attacks and Zamasu dies while screaming that it should be impossible for ningens to be that strong and all. Have someone point out how Goku and Vegeta really are strong when fighting together for some character development and voila.

Trunks still helps and gets closure while not being elevated to Mary Sue levels of bullshit.
>>
>>149694083
To explain why Vegito defused.
>>
>SSJ2 Trunks is stronger than SSB Vegito
>Potara fusion only lasts 1 hour for some reason

dude what
>>
>>149694066
Fuck you, it's majestic with the aura.
>>
>>149694200
>Super literally has characters who can blow up the universe by accdent
dude...
>>
>>149694240
He's not
>>
>>149694200
They seem to be capable of controlling the very kinetic energy in their ki attacks thats why everytime Goku moves the entire atmosphere doesnt completey obliterate the surface of the world.
>>
>>149694240
He isn't
And it explains why Vegito defused
Your headcanon and Goku were wrong
>>
>>149694240
to end stupid discussions about which fusion is better
>>
So at the end that sword was essentially a spirit bomb in the shape of sword right?
>>
>>149694101
It is a time paradox. I just explained how it is.
>>
>>149694200
For me it was when they confirmed that Super Saiyan 4 is weaker than buildings.

Even the ray gun makes more sense than that.
>>
>>149694240
>everyone complains DBZ is a powerlever fest
>Super does its best to get rid of power levels
>now people are mad they don't respect power levels anymore
>>
>>149694265
The difference being that they have. While in GT only the black star balls ever did it.
>>
>>149693664
>literally just got punched in the face by a being that almost matched their fused state
>they're totally still 100% after that
Let your dad hit you with a baseball bat to your face and tell me you would still be 100%.
>>
>>149694304
Potara is still better even with its new weakness.
>>
>>149694240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MsT356rIE4
Goku on base form and he use spirit bomb to kill buu

Trunk could do the same but use his sword as a base
>>
File: 1478989109044.jpg (248KB, 1158x1627px) Image search: [Google]
1478989109044.jpg
248KB, 1158x1627px
>>149693847
Will you stop being a faggot? If your daughter desperately needs your cock like Ivanka, would you give it to her? Is your cock venomous? Imagine being Mr. Briefs, Gohan or Satan and Bulma, Pan or Videl came in asking for dick. Wouldn't you fuck them like a good daddy?
>>
Friendly reminder that besides all this ningen power, GT is still a shit.
>>
>trunks can sense vegito's blue power
>trunks is literally a god now
god bless this ark.
>>
>>149694351
Are you so much of a beta that you go from 100% to 10% when your dad hits you, anon?
>>
>>149694328
>Even the ray gun makes more sense than that.
Especially when you consider Goku was getting his ass kicked by Frieza before he ran out of steam.
>>
>>149694366
gay and unfunny.
kys degen
>>
>>149694324
>I just explained how it is
where?
>>
>>149694379
GT was never going to be better than Super. Its best moments can't match Super's best moments.
>>
>>149694162
Yes, pretty much. No matter the outcome here, whether it be Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Beerus, Zeno or whoever finishing off Zamasu, this retarded fanbase would bitch and moan about it.
>>
>>149694330
It's almost as if different people have different opinions and will complain about different elements of the story!
>>
>>149694351
Are you saying that you essentially go catatonic from a single hit?
>>
File: mfwretcon.jpg (74KB, 730x599px) Image search: [Google]
mfwretcon.jpg
74KB, 730x599px
He still has rival boost at least, r-right?
>>
>>149694290
Kibito Kai lasted a lot longer than 1 hour

Oh and how about fucking ELDER KAI WHO HAS BEEN FUSED FOR CENTURIES

Oh and GODDAMN ZAMASU RIGHT FUCKING THERE

Not to mention Kibito Kai outright said it was permanent in Z
>>
>>149694445
>as if different people have different opinions
not on 4chan
>>
>>149694428
Indeed.
>>
>>149694311
It represents his boner for Mai. He's merely sending a message of what's gonna happen after this fight.
>>
>>149694428
Its a good a thing I figured this out years ago and just don't associate with it. It's good for my mental health and I get to enjoy the series despite it's flaws. :V
>>
>>149694330
>everyone complains DBZ/GT is the Goku show
>Super does its best to not have this be the case
>now people are mad that Trunks gets to save his own future
>>
>>149694463
Only Kais are permanent retard.
Vegito was literally the first non-kai fusion in U7 too.
>>
>>149694463
that's because they're gods
Gowasu literally said non-gods only fuse for 1 hour
nice reading there paco, go back to mexico you stupid illiterate spic
>>
>>149694421
Yet*
There plenty great moment, from Beerus killing Zamasu to Vegeta teaching a new saiyan how to super saiyan, and we are not even starting on the Zeno's tournament arc, yet. I still think Clone Vegeta is still the weakest arc, though
>>
>>149694502
They are mad becuase how inconsistent this whole arc was.
I am not, I just love to see people getting assmad about an anime.
>>
>>149694459
who knows. nobody seems to have mentioned it.that ningen got nerfed. its like they made this episode so that fusion fags would shut the fuck up.

"why don't they just fuse and kill that gay purple cat???"

"this is why faggot"
>>
>>149694415
Black's idea to take Gokus body for his genocide was from meeting Goku but he only fucking met Goku because of his genocide in the first place. Think about it stupid.
>>
>>149694471
Yes, even on 4chan. Stop meming.
>>
>>149693715
>This is, without a doubt, the most monumental screw up this bastards could have done.
Is it really strange to think he could have learned it?
I mean, its not really that difficult a technique, just that it takes a specific type of person to pull it off.

And the Potaro fusion thing is hardly 'lore breaking' considering they were useful pretty much once and then tossed away with every other cool idea Toriyama's had.
Then they got split apart anyway, the time limit hardly breaks its consistency.
>>
>>149694524
I think you misread his post
>>
>>149694463
This could only mean that Roshi is a kai. His sister is a witch like the one that fused with old kai.

It wasn't Goku or Vegeta's energy that powered up Trunks. It was all Roshi.
>>
>>149694366
No, seriously, fuck off with this meme
>>
>>149692055

Maybe if Zamasu wasn't literally Beerus-tier

It's fucking ridiculous, Trunks attained a level of power that took +10 years plus training with Beerus and Whis oor Goku and Vagina to achieve
>>
>>149694540
You do know how time travel works in DB right? There are no paradoxes, they just create new timelines.
>>
> /a/ doesn't like Goku doing everything

>somehow gets mad at Trunks finishing the job.
>>
>>149694540
Black kills people->Trunks goes back in time->Goku Fights Zamasu->Zamasu gets mad and decides to take Goku's body, becomes Black->Repeat

Again, not a paradox, stupid.
>>
>>149693860
>Instead they use the dragon balls off screen
Wow, so much was lost.
>>
>still no subs
>>
>>149693203
kek idk why that got me
>>
>>149694662
>>149694656
Apparently I'm the only one here who isn't retarded.

>>149694662
Where did the very first idea for Zamasu to become Black come from? Also it didn't "repeat," there's only so many timelines.
>>
>>149694463
Watch the fucking episode, moron
>>
>>149694083
Because the other option is defusing Vegeto with the Dragon Balls or some shit.
>>
>>149689857
There is one fucking thing I never understood about this shit
Say goku was fighting zamasu/black, it was a pretty even fight sometimes goku was overpowering him.
Why don't he just use the fucking kaio ken and crush him with one finger?

This shit can increase his power TENFOLD
So imagine that you have trouble with holding 100 pounds(as black) now you have to hold 1000

What the fuck is this
>>
>>149694162

>Dragon ball is the original battle shonen

Spotted the pleb.
>>
>>149694664
well, it would still be the goku and vegeta show if that happened?
>>
>>149694742
Because Black was shown able to somehow survive hits for no reason, Vegetas beatdown on him pretty much just tired him out and then he gets a stupid power-boost from each fight. If Goku went KK and didn't beat him it'd thrash his body and Black would become unstoppable.
>>
>Turles (Goku clone)
>Majin Vegeta
>Baby Vegeta
>Copy Vegeta
>Goku Black

Why can no writer for this series be creative? Just introduce a new fucking Saiyan. Just do it. Whatever you need to say to justify one or a couple of them still being alive, it's bound to make more sense than some of the other asspulls. I just want a BRAND NEW SAIYAN!!!!!! Only Majin Vegeta on that list was an acceptable antagonist.
>>
>>149692557
>Vegeta > Goku

keep on dreaming Vegetafag, SSB Goku was cucking Merged Zamasu all by himself
>>
>>149694718
>Apparently I'm the only one here who isn't retarded.
If you have to say it then you are.

>Where did the very first idea for Zamasu to become Black come from?
When he fought Goku.
>>
>>149694690
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=870109
>>
subs never not a single rip from crunchyroll
>>
>>149694690
Who the fuck cares anymore. After that shit they may as well not release any more episodes at all.
>>
>>149694781
They had no reason to fuse even
>>
File: Brolly_2.png (325KB, 481x301px) Image search: [Google]
Brolly_2.png
325KB, 481x301px
>>149694795
>Just introduce a new fucking Saiyan.
>>
>>149694799
Right. And why was Goku there at all in Universe 10 to fight Zamasu? Apparently I need to fucking guide you through this like a preschooler.
>>
File: Cabbage.jpg (42KB, 561x575px) Image search: [Google]
Cabbage.jpg
42KB, 561x575px
>>149694795
>Just introduce a new fucking Saiyan
>>
>>149694795
Black is Zamasu in a meatsuit anon.
>>
File: Cucketo.png (325KB, 1500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Cucketo.png
325KB, 1500x5000px
Reminder.
>>
>>149694841
srsly. fuck toei.
>>
>>149694814
see >>149694806
>>
File: Zamas.png (400KB, 665x628px) Image search: [Google]
Zamas.png
400KB, 665x628px
So this retard essentially sabotaged himself
What a great villain right
>>
>watching dbz in 2016
>>
>>149694798

Vegeta is literally stated and shown to be stronger than Goku. And Vegeta also pushed back fused Zamasu's attack. Goku getting in a good couple shots doesn't overrule actual stated facts -- the power levels are so close right now that all of those fighters were capable of damaging each other, there was none of the usual trope of villain/hero being completely immune to someone's attack due to a big disparity.
>>
>>149694930
He brought some of the best memes this series had to offer
>>
File: WHY.jpg (33KB, 296x506px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
33KB, 296x506px
If Toriyama wanted a bullshit explanation to Unfuse Goku and Vegeta, why not just make them do regular fusion? But no, making Vegito time-limited is way better, right?
The preview of the episode was litterally just Vegito. That would make us suppose the episode was about Vegito, right?

Seriously, I don't even know how in the world I got to expect something good out of this shit anime.
>>
>>149694690
Literally google DBS Episode 66 subs and you'll find them retard
>>
>>149694718

>Where did the very first idea for Zamasu to become Black come from?
After he fought Goku.

Let's see, a paradox would have been Black going back to the past and KILLING Goku, then Zamasu wouldn't be able to become Black and then Black wouldn't be able to go back in time to kill Goku.
That's how a time paradox would work. Think about it a bit and stop calling other people stupid.
>>
>>149694860
>Apparently I need to fucking guide you through this like a preschooler.
It's pretty ridiculous isn't it? You just don't get that DB works on a correction system where paradoxes create new timelines.
>>
>>149694865
>>149694854

Broly isn't canon and Cabba is a skinny little fucking kid. We need a good, adult and unique looking saiyan with some character development.
>>
>>149694202
>but without genki dama bullshit
Just call it the Spirit Bomb you fucking weeb
>>
>>149694930
Toei got backed into a corner so they had to make him a little less competent and have him destroy himself. Black alone and his new powers had Goku and the Newly powered up Vegeta on the ropes. There was absolutely no reason to fuse.
>>
File: ryotiras_timetravelv2_350_4562.jpg (67KB, 350x487px) Image search: [Google]
ryotiras_timetravelv2_350_4562.jpg
67KB, 350x487px
>>149695000
And what's the reason he fought Goku?

>>149695001
I'm not the one who can't understand a simple paradox.
>>
>>149694981
>If Toei wanted a bullshit explanation to Unfuse Goku and Vegeta,
ftfy
>>
>>149694616
Please stop pretending to be a retard. Thinking this is a meme is retarded enough.
>>
File: CellsDeath.jpg (28KB, 780x599px) Image search: [Google]
CellsDeath.jpg
28KB, 780x599px
>>149694930
>>
>>149694981
The dance is even more bullshit because it requires absolute perfection to work and Vegeta doesn't know it.

>>149695059
He was right with Toriyama.
>>
>>149695030
Fuck, fusing was the WORST thing they could've done. Zamasu fused out of panic from the Mafuba but if there's two of them then one could just unseal the other.
>>
>>149695110
>He was right with Toei
ftfy
>>
File: 1474822244307.gif (732KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474822244307.gif
732KB, 400x225px
>>149694406
>gay
>>
>>149694781
But doesn't KK just trash his body at higher levels?
Like if he was able to overpower black even by a little bit a KK x2 would be enough to crush him.
Like come on, its a fucking TWICE AS MUCH power
>>
>>149695106
Man, that arc was all about self sabotage.
>>
File: yeem.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yeem.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>149695106
>>
>>149695047
>I'm not the one who can't understand a simple paradox.
That's the thing. There isn't.
>>
File: dontbreed.gif (2MB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
dontbreed.gif
2MB, 400x348px
>>149694406
>>149694616
>tfw people hate their daughters on /a/
Better off having no kids at all.
>>
>>149695030
watch the episode retard, Gowasu literally explains why he did it
>>
>>149695030

With how power-hungry Zamasu was, I felt like they always intended to fuse at some point but just put it off as long as they could. The mafuba scared him into doing it.
>>
>>149694981
>why not just make them do regular fusion?
Because the time limit should have been longer, not counting the power use, (and that power with a regular fusion would probably have lasted just as long anyway) and also because doing a stupid little dance would have been a bit difficult to do at the time.

And considering the how long each episode is, there was a fair bit of Vegito in it.
>>
>>149695047
>And what's the reason he fought Goku?
Because he saw him on God tube.
>>
>>149695047
Trunks going back in time, but it doesn't make a paradox.
I'll give you an example: You travel back in time and fuck your grandma, then your dad is born and after him, you. So you are your own grandfather, it's pretty fucked up but it "makes sense" because it's a loop.
Now instead of fucking her, you go back in time and kill her, before your dad was born. You just broke the loop, you can't go back in time because you'll never be born, but if you were never born you never killed your grandma, so you were born after all, and go back in time to kill your grandma but then...

See how it doesn't make any fucking sense? That's a time paradox, what happened in super are just events and consequences but in a fucked up timeline.
>>
>>149695198
It's not that fucking complicated. How hard is to know that there's a kind of paradox where the initial trigger never logically should have happened in the first place? Look at the picture in >>149695047. The guy never should've had a reason to go back in time in the first place. It's same with Zamasu. Zamasu decided his future actions from Goku, and Goku decided his future actions from Zamasu. Where was the start? Are you trolling me?

>But its not a paradox cuz Trunks went back in time
That doesn't explain shit, you need to think about it from Zamasu's perspective.

>>149695253
That's what the manga went with stupid. We're discussing the name.
>>
File: RedExecutedBlack.png (266KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RedExecutedBlack.png
266KB, 640x480px
>>149695195
>>
>>149695302
No dumbass. "Trunks going back in time" is not the reason why Zamasu fought Goku. The correct answer is "Goku and Beerus went to investigate Zamasu and Goku asked for a fight." Try again.
>>
>>149695106
>>149695195
Cell wanted to humiliate Gohan and Frieza got completely humiliated.
This guy had the upper hand from the start and as it turns out did the worst thing he possibly could have done
>>
>>149695218
I'm not rewatching any of that garbage, you fucking autist. I regret watching even five minutes of Super.

Black was beginning to overpower Goku and Vegeta with his cosmic queef cloud clones. Zamasu is fucking immortal. There was no reason for the fusion, fuck whatever contrived explanation they gave. And fuck you for defending this shit.
>>
>>149695315
>It's not that fucking complicated
So why are you arguing? This is something you should be able to comprehend yet you can't.
>>
File: 1374087457782.png (34KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1374087457782.png
34KB, 666x666px
>>149695354
Was I just replying to bait all this time?
>>
>>149695368
>This guy had the upper hand from the start and as it turns out did the worst thing he possibly could have done
Like Cell huh.
>>
>>149695368
Frieza could have killed Goku long before he hit SSJ he just fucked around which turn sabotaged himself causing him to lose.
>>
>>149695368
>Zamasu wanted to humiliate Trunks and Goku
>Frieza had the upper hand from the start and as it turns out he did the worst thing he could have possibly done
>Cell had the upper hand from the start and as it turns out he did the worst thing he could have possibly done
>>
>>149692900
Piccolo doesn't have a dick, anon

Vegeta in the other hand is married to DB's greatest slut ever
>>
>>149695434
Duh.
>>
>>149695418
I can comprehend what the paradox is just fine. You seem to be stuck in a loop yourself where you loop the same questions and answers and can't reach the conclusion of where the paradox is at the end.

>>149695434
I'm wondering the same thing. Did you even watch the series? Goku fought Zamasu because Trunks went back in time? What the fuck? What series are you watching where Goku went "Trunks went back in time so I need to fight Zamasu."
>>
>>149695380
>There was no reason for the fusion,
Because Zamasu just experience mafuba. He doesn't want to risk it
>>
>>149695531
Gay.
>>
>>149695503
>I can comprehend what the paradox is just fine.
And yet you keep on rehashing the same flawed arguments without considering the rules of DB.
>>
>>149695380
>fuck whatever contrived explanation they gave.
>The villain can't make mistakes because of cockiness, what is this, dragon ball?
He's immortal but weak as fuck compared to the three, and black is on the edge. He wanted to become strong enough to finish them right there, (and also become perfect god being by fusing with himself I assume).
>>
>>149692990
>content with everything Dragon Ball
>calls other people cucks

wew lad
>>
>>149695574
Let's look at >>149695047 again. See, whereas an idiot might go
>Why did he want to go back in time? Because his tv got smashed. Why did his tv get smashed? Because he went back in time. Nope, Im not seeing the paradox! Makes sense!
an intelligent person would go
>So he went back in time to watch the episode but ended up causing his own reason for needing to back in time. Wait, that's a paradox!

You are the former.
Youre going
>Why did Zamasu take Gokus body and murder everyone? Because he fought Goku. Why did he fight Goku? Because in the future he took Gokus body and murdered everyone. Nope, no paradox here!
>>
>>149695531
>This
Immortality doesn't mean shit when your enemy has literal magic sealing powers.

But these guys don't actually watch the episodes, they look at the pictures in a blind haze of fury while stroking off to pictures of GT Vegeta's facial hair.
>>
File: gokuvegeta-beards.png (299KB, 615x340px) Image search: [Google]
gokuvegeta-beards.png
299KB, 615x340px
>>149695674
>But these guys don't actually watch the episodes, they look at the pictures in a blind haze of fury while stroking off to pictures of GT Vegeta's facial hair.
Super has better Vegeta facial hair. Those fucks deserve their salt.
>>
>>149695503
Goku fought Zamasu because they went to see him with Beerus, they went to see him with Beerus because they felt Black's ki was similar to Zamasu's, they felt that because Goku fought Black, Goku fought Black because he followed Trunks back in time. Ever heard of a thing called transitivity?
>>
>>149695674
They had no means to use the attack again, retard. Try again. Stop trying to make witty retorts and actually think.
>>
>>149695644
And no, "but Trunks went back in time and created a new timeline so that's ok." doesn't explain shit. That Zamasu died. The paradox is with Goku Black in the future, who got his idea to become Goku Black from something that shouldn't have had a logical reason to happen in the first place because it hadn't happened yet.
>>
>>149695644
Once again, you're making the same mistakes. Reread my posts and remember what series you're talking about.
>>
>>149695741
Once again, see >>149695738 and say something besides "Nuh uh cuz Trunks."
>>
>>149695730
Not him but Zamasu doesn't know that and doesn't want to risk it after the first usage.
>>
>>149695723
Ever heard of something called an ontological paradox?
>>
>>149695455
>>149695473
>>149695481

Super Perfect Cell only lost because Gohan pulled a John Cena. Frieza got constantly blindsided and stalled until he got serious but SSJ happened. Zamasu got a bit butthurt over mafuba and then fucked himself over?
>>
>>149695771
You're looping anon. For the last time, DB doesn't allow paradoxes.
>>
File: 1448734658029.jpg (31KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1448734658029.jpg
31KB, 555x644px
>All this salt about Trunks stealing the show from Vegito
>"Fuck super, GT was better"
>"Worst episode ever"

By next week you idiots will get over this and be on board again...calling it now
>>
>>149695818
No Black could have prevented this bullshit from happening by just killing Trunks before he went to the main universe.
>>
>>149695842
Ok, wait, are you trying to explain the paradox, or are you just trying to say "It doesn't matter because it's an anime and it doesn't have to make sense?" Because you're SAYING the latter but it sounds what you WANT to do is the former.
>>
>>149695730
And how the fuck does Zamasu know that? When your enemy almost kills you with a literal one hit kill attack, do you stop and think "Nah, its probably only got one use, right?"

How about you try again, you actual retard, and actually think.
>>
>>149695818
>Super Perfect Cell only lost because Gohan pulled a John Cena.
He could have won on three different occasions. Instead he messed around to either humiliate or test his power.
>>
File: Beerus .jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Beerus .jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>149695883
Not too smart are you. Do yourself a favor and learn about what you're talking about instead of assuming they work on back to the future rules.
>>
>>149695818
>Zamasu got a bit butthurt over mafuba and then fucked himself over?
>A bit butthurt
>Almost got sealed away forever.
The only thing that pisses me off is that using the move doesn't kill you, so theres no reason everyone in dragon ball isn't learning it.
>>
>>149689857
>all this butthurt.
Picked the fuck up
>>
>Asspulls: the anime
>mary sue
>super sucks, DB ended with Z.

Were you motherfuckers in coma when Gotenks not only magically became SS3 but also transported right behind buu back to reality by fucking sreaming?

Come on /a/, that ship sailed a long, LONG time ago.
>>
>>149695988
You realize that saying "Anime works on different rules" doesn't make it not a paradox right?
>>
>>149695996
>The only thing that pisses me off is that using the move doesn't kill you,
it only does if your body can't take the strain.
>>
>>149695738
That is not a paradox. The time-ring disrupted time-space. Because of the disruption, Black was not affected by time changing (that is why Beerus didn't kill him). Black Goku would still remember the battle with Goku.

Goku isn't even the original reason the plan was carried out anyways. It was because of Trunks using the time-machine in the cell saga.
>>
>>149696096
Holy shit the head canon.
>>
>>149696056
Good lord.
You just can't comprehend basic DB can you.
>>
>>149696066
Thats what I mean, theres no reason not everyone is using this move on every big villain.

If there was one thing I'd say to retcon it'd be that.
>>
>>149695818
>Super Perfect Cell only lost because Gohan pulled a John Cena.
"I could kill you all, but I wanna fight Goku!"

>Frieza got constantly blindsided and stalled until he got serious but SSJ happened.
"This is only 1% of my power."

>Zamasu got a bit butthurt over mafuba and then fucked himself over
FUCKING NINGEN REEEEEEEEE

basically they're all shit villains
>>
>>149696121
I think you should work on comprehending basic logic before you worry about Dragonball buddy.
>>
>>149696126
You forgot "how about I make you angry instead of killing you"
>>
>>149696179
Super Buu would have lost if he killed Goten and Trunks before they fused because absorbing Gotenks was the only way for him to beat Mystic Gohan.
>>
>>149695680
>>149695680
>>
>>149696142
Doesn't really mean much coming from someone who doesn't understand A =/= B.
>>
>>149696230
Read up on causal loops please.
>>
>>149696216
I was talking about Cell's second mistake.

Also Buu would have still absorbed him.
>>
>>149696249
Read up on DB please.
>>
>>149696344
Yeah. Ok. I get it. When Trunks went back in time he made a new timeline. Please realize that that explains nothing.
>>
>>149696370
Keep going. You're not there yet.
>>
>>149696486
I think it'd be more fun to see you try to explain Dragonball logic so that's it's not a paradox anymore. If you can.
>>
>>149695248
I don't mean Vegito wouldn't be better than Gogeta, but the thing is Vegito is supposed to be Infinite, but Toriyama wanted to make it be lastable, so why not just make them dance? It would last how long Toriyama wanted to last, anyway.
>>
>>149696533
Scroll up and you'll have everything you need. I mean, i wouldn't mind typing it out again but i'm stuck with an on screen keyboard right now.
>>
>>149696686
Of course.
>>
>>149696698
So I take it you read the previous posts then?
Seriously though qwerty right now is 1245r6 I need to fix this thing.
>>
>>149696767
I can't scroll up because it causes a memory overflow error because Im on 20MB of RAM. You'll have to type it out again.
>>
>>149696843
>Im on 20MB of RAM.
What is this 1991?
It's good to know that you're unwilling to learn though. Now I can stop bothering with you.
>>
>>149696933
Right. Still waiting on that explanation.
>>
>>149696961
Then scroll up.
>>
>>149697046
Cant. Explain it to me again.
>>
>>149697102
Okay, first move your cursor over the blue/red/whatever post numbers.
Then you click and follow the reply chain up.

That's how you'll find what you're looking for.
>>
>>149692029
I guess this is what happens when you're not allowed to show blood because it gives the childs nightmares or whatever stupid reason they got to censor it.
If after fighting Vegetto Zamasu were left to a bloody pulp then things might've been easier to follow. You don't have to forget that the first one to inflict fused Zamasu some damage was Goku. Then Vegetto came and beat the crap out of him, pierced him with his sword, even threw a Final Kamehameha... perhaps the worst mistake of this chapter was making Zamasu flight after the Final Kamehameha as if nothing happened (they should've added an extra minute to show some damage), but the fact remains, when he faced Trunks he was already damaged as fuck. Trunks already reached SSB levels in past episodes, so nothing changed there. The only thing that changed is the ki of every living being in the planet reacting to Trunks' plead of help and thus making him powerful enough to destroy Zamasu. He even had Goku and Vegeta's help, for crying out loud.
The worst offense with this chapter is the pace. This chapter should've been all until Goku and Vegeta defused, and the next one should've been "genkidama Trunks", Zamasu no more and bye-bye Trunks in the second half of it. But the plot itself wasn't a huge asspull as everyone is saying, it does make sense.
Thread posts: 588
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.