[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You must be able to solve this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (257KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
257KB, 1127x1600px
You must be able to solve this.
>>
Will solving it unlock the exit from Namek?
>>
What am I, a nerd?
>>
>>149676544
I'm afraid I need to see the rest of the formula
>>
How long are they going to stay on Namek?
>>
>>149676544
Next chapter please !
Next arc please !
Next fan service scene please !

No more near death experience please
>>
>>149676544
There is nothing to solve. Hamiltonian in Schrödinger equation is not defined here, so is Lagrangian density.
Formulas on her breasts are just definitions (derivative, something like Taylor series etc.).
>>
>>149678964
Shut up NERD
>>
wow, e=mc^2, how original
>>
Looked at the archive, no chapter this week? Couldn't find a thread for raws
>>
>>149679323
There is a raw chapter, go search on the web. But still nothing in english
>>
>>149679323
It does came out, but it's still not translated yet.

Principal's memories are back. And seems like Kate's trump card is actually Mitsuko. Sounds logical when I think about it, she's the only character left that didn't get any developpement through the arc.

People says it has been extended to hell, but you look at it it's very consistent, it focused on all the characters of the cast.
>>
>>149679509
Spoiler please ! Holy shit ! You fucked my week !
>>
>>149679509
This. Binge reading whiny faggots really need to tone down

>>149676544
Jesus I'm not a Marifag but damn
>>
File: 49_021.jpg (390KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
49_021.jpg
390KB, 1127x1600px
>>149679557
>>
E=Mari Cute
>>
>>149679621
No need to be a marifag (are there still any? She's been so much if a bitch in this arc) to accept that she's got an amazing body.
>>
>>149679716
Place your bets, so what is it? Removing her buns causes her to unleash a zone spell that gives everyone her clumsinessx10?
>>
>>149679716
>tfw she's a huge fucking slut too

Poor gakuto

>>149679739
Yeah she was a huge bitch but at least those fags realized for good she was probably a dyke instead of clinging to their deluded Mari x Kiyoshi ship
>>
>>149679833
KyoshixMari is pretty much a ship on the same level as MeikoxAndre.
>>
>>149679970
Risa x Andre is pretty much confirmed at this point so yeah
>>
>>149679557
Chapter's been for more than a week now, you faggot. You get spoilered, it's your own fault.
>>
>>149680065
The thing is that these two duo only have a "relation" for comedy and fan service purpose. Meiko feels nothing for Andre, and Mari, while she felt like sue was getting better, showed her true colors again in this arc, she won't ever feel anything for Kyoshi. Nothing like Hana and Risa who are legit in love.
>>
>>149680230
Oh boy I can't wait for the Hana shitstorm. Too much dark energy has been accumulating, soon enough the instability will be so great it won't have any choice but to explode in the face of everyone
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.