[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is when you idolize Lelouch Adulthood is when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: did3gkA4s1ruc976o1_1280.jpg (28KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
did3gkA4s1ruc976o1_1280.jpg
28KB, 640x448px
Childhood is when you idolize Lelouch
Adulthood is when you realize Suzaku makes more sense
>>
File: 1478939033870.png (281KB, 1235x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1478939033870.png
281KB, 1235x1800px
>>149672464
Childhood is when you idolize Guts
Adulthood is when you realize Griffith makes more sense
>>
Suzaku = MLK
Lelouch = Malcolm X
>>
problem with that guy was that he wasn't consistent with his ideals

guy was originally nationalistic then he ups and betrays Japan by killing his father
He tries to get the two sides to get along but then he decides to completely become Britannia's lapdog because of the death of Euphiemia undoing all the progress she done
then eventually says "fuck it" and fucks over Britannia with Lelouch

At least Lelouch was consistent "Destroy Britannia, avenge mother, take care of sister" and only trainwreck circumstances detracted him from that goal
>>
>>149672464
liking this show means you were a child went it aired
>>
>>149672464
But I never idolized Lulu because even as a kid i realized he was an edgelord. I sympathize with Suzaku but I can realize that his goal was mainly out of guilt than anything that would be feasible given the current circumstances and its mainly by coincidence that he went so far same with Lelouch.
>>
>>149673010
Childhood is liking the story because you think it's deep or cool.
Adulthood is liking the absolutely ridiculous batshit insanity.
>>
>>149672464
Childhood is when you think Kallen won the final fight
Adulthood is when you realize Suzaku was victorious
>>
>>149672981
>guy was originally nationalistic
Yeah as it kid.
>and betrays Japan by killing his father
Because it meant the extinction of the Japanese not out of hatred for his kind.
>He tries to get the two sides to get along but then he decides to completely become Britannia's lapdog because of the death of Euphiemia undoing all the progress she done
Uh...Lelouch's actions was what fucked everything up, at that point he didn't really care and sought to apprehend him and despite that he did reopen the SAZ again but given the outcome of the first one the turn out wasn't as successful.

>then eventually says "fuck it" and fucks over Britannia with Lelouch
By that point they've witness the near destruction of the world and the fruitlessness of their conflict so their squabble was irrelevant in the grant scheme of themes.

>At least Lelouch was consistent
Lelouch started out the story wanted nothing more than destruction of the empire and didn't care about the world as long as Nunnally could be happy then he realizes that there's more at stake than Nunnally then he wants to destroy Britannian again then he betrays his comrades then instead of destroying it he winds up ruling it. Its almost like a character's perspective can change through the course of the story and not remain stagnant.
>>
>>149672464
Childhood is when you make stupid posts like this.
Adulthood is when you realize how retarded these topics are.
>>
File: 1454044009857.webm (3MB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1454044009857.webm
3MB, 680x382px
>>149673315
>Childhood is when you think Kallen won the final fight
The only people who ever believed that were Kallenfags
>>
>>149673320
Lelouch's perspective changed but still had the goal in mind he just went at it a different way

Suzaku's goals keep flipping on a dime. Yes Lelouch killed Eupiemia, doesn't give the excuse to undo everything she worked for.
>>
>>149674936
>but still had the goal in mind
Uh..his original goal was to destroy Britannia, Britannia isn't destroyed by the end of the series.
>>
File: you.jpg (155KB, 466x379px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
155KB, 466x379px
>>149674936
What the fuck kind of logic is this? Lelouch goal was to DESTROY BRITANNIA do you fucking get it? DESTORY BRITANNIA. Is Britannia destroyed by the end of the fucking story? No. The whole point of Lelouch's development is by realizing that there's more to life than just Nunnally and he had not make things about himself like he had been throughout the story that's called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. To say that he didn't change his goal when he literally became the very thing he despised in the end is quite stupid.

Suzaku had one goal in mind. Get up in the ranks to gain a position to make life better for Japan thus by changing from within, that never really changed since in R2 he reopened the SAZ despite all the opposition against it due to the Euphie massacre you also keep saying he "undid" everything which doesn't make remote sense.
>>
>>149673010
This
>>
>>149675489
I'm not even that guy, but

ESL
>>
>>149672464
Childhood is when you idolize giant robot battlers
Adulthood is when you realize cute girls make more sense
>>
File: original.jpg (38KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
38KB, 700x490px
>>149674936
>Yes Lelouch killed Eupiemia, doesn't give the excuse to undo everything she worked for.

Your judgment seems rather cruel. He lost his waifu that embodied, in fact, his dreams of peace and coexistence...killed by his best friend. A lot of fhings together that certainly can change a little someone perspective. Try a bit to think about his state of mind.
>>
>>149674936
>Yes Lelouch killed Eupiemia, doesn't give the excuse to undo everything she worked for.
Why are you blaming Suzaku for something Lelouch did? You Britannia would be cool with the Elevens after the Black Rebellion?
>>
I wanted to know more about Marianne. She's so mysterious a character.
>>
File: 1220869148317.jpg (242KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1220869148317.jpg
242KB, 640x360px
>>149672743
Doesn't really hold up when your MLK analogue nuked Tokyo
>>
>>149681411
Kinda does since mlk wasn't above using weapons. Its just the passive movement was yielding positive results
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.