[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: shigofumi.jpg (98KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
shigofumi.jpg
98KB, 500x453px
>worst shows you've watched that you have not heard anything but praise for
I can't even begin to think why people bring this up in their "nostalgia gems".
It's a fucking trainwreck from episode 1.
I've never actually laughed this much at how cramped and cliched the melodrama can be in a single show.
>>
>>149668857
>Bait circlejerk thread

I don't like these threads but Konosuba
>>
>>149668899
Not even baiting.
It's actually that bad, just try watching the first episode with a straight face.
I double dare you.

Konosuba I can get, it's a very basic comedy.
Cheap laughs and that's about it, but I still liked it.
>>
It was okay, like one of those ecchi highschool shows from back in the mid 00's but with isekai and everyone loved it for some reason.
My pick would be this I'm not even sure why I hated it so much main girl seemed like a bitch but the MC was even worse.
>>
>>149668857
The main story is retarded, I give you that. But the side stories are great. Episode 10 is a masterpiece.
>>
>>149668857
Eh, it was decent. I barely remember that it was about, tho, but it wasn't that bad.
I don't really remember how it's called but the worst one i saw was some extremely shitty OVA from the 90's with some really bad ecchi humor. I can't even find it's name now, but it's notoriously bad.
>>
File: z.jpg (82KB, 602x298px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
82KB, 602x298px
>hating on shigofumi
>>
>>149669090
Well to give it credit, I've only watched to episode 5 iirc.
But I remember how retarded the first story about killer girl was I was mervaleing at it for hours, recovering from shock that I could see very twist a mile away.
And the one about that raging lesbian was really dumb too.
Also the subplot about the MC being in a coma, at that point I just gave up.
Not even a miracle could save it.

Even if it steps up to the A game later, I still wouldn't forgive it the first half.
It's just bad.
>>
>>149668857
At least the LN was pretty gud.
JC Staff didn't have their shit together.
But I'll give you the melodrama, other than that it was fine though.
>>
File: Yys.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yys.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Boring crap.
>>
>>149668857
It wasn't THE WORST.
Just meh.
>>
To this day, I still don't like Lain
Absolutely nothing happens and then everyone screams how deep and smart it is
it felt like I was drinking muddy coffee for no other reason than just to get a kick out of how muddy and crap it is
all that theory crafting and speculation on how philosophical it is, is just people overthinking
don't look for something that isn't there
Same goes for NGE, but at least there were actual fleshed out characters with emotions and some kick ass robot fights
>>
>>149668857
Fuck you Shigofumi is great
>>
>>149669090
Fuck right off, man, the main story was amazing. How can you possibly hate yuri selfcest?
>>
>>149669917
You people never get tired of watching the same shit about school bullying and parental abuse, do you?
>>
sora no woto
that comedy where the protag is a doll and there's a fox ghost deity guy
>>
why not just call it
>shit taste thread
?
>>
Shigofumi is a great mystery show. It talks about some problems in the society like abuse, suicide, depression, prostitution, and so on.

>trainwreck
How the hell did you even call it a trainwreck when its theme is constant throughout the entire series? 0/10. Troll harder.
>>
>>149670807
lazy shitposting is still just shitposting
step it up sempai
>>
>>149670948
>It talks about some problems in the society like abuse, suicide, depression, prostitution
cliched melodrama

>is a great mystery show
there is no mystery aspect

>its theme is constant throughout the entire series
It's not

0/10. Troll harder.
>>
>>149663453
>>
File: 51PhcNvnvXL._SX500_.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51PhcNvnvXL._SX500_.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
It's not the "worst", it's not that bad, but it's certainly not as good as people often make it seem to be.
>>
File: monster.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>
>>149671120
I wanted to watch tutu for the longest time and that's what I feared.
Well shit.
>>
>>149670999
>cliche
More like unique. Have you seen an anime similar to it? If I wanted to see a cliched melodrama, I would watch teenage melodrama set in high school like Toradora, Oregairu, and AnoHana and bunch of those crap.

There is a mystery aspect. All side stories may be a straightforward narrative, but Fumika's identity was kept hidden until the end of the show.

Of course, the theme is constant. You would have an argument to back it up otherwise.

Seriously, get the fuck out with that pathetic trolling attempt.
>>
>>149671254
>Fumika's identity was kept hidden until the end of the show
It was basically revealed in like episode 4 or 5.
And again, bullying and abuse is just a cliche that wasn't explored in the show at all.
It didn't bring anything to the table aside of the letter gimmick that didn't go anywhere.
Wavering story didn't benefit from those pointless distractions of random stories either.
It's a shallow, lazy melodrama.

Seriously, get the fuck out with that pathetic trolling attempt.
>>
>>149668857
Flip Flappers, though the show isn't that bad, just "LOL TANOSHI", but the cancerous fanbase is making it look like pretentious shit.
>>
>>149671445
I thought it was just all about "DEM GRAPHIX".
Is that not the case?
What's wrong with it.
>>
>>149671236
Are you a retard? Just because one anon found it weak doesn't mean it actually is. It could be that he just has shit taste.
>>
>>149671719
Why do you care?
>>
>>149671802
Why not? We're here to talk about things.
I'm the one who said Tutu was shit and I wanted to make a similar reply to that anon's post except the other anon did it first.
>>
>>149671962
We're here to talk about shows you didn't like, not things.
I don't see why you think someone would listen to a person that calls them a retard and change their mind rather than their initial pick.

It's like a telling a murderer: "no dumbfuck, killing is bad you cunt don't do it".
It's just ass backwards, unless your point was to shitpost, which my bad, I should've just assumed that from the beginning.
>>
>>149671236
It's only one person's opinion. The show might be good anyway.
Edit: ninja'd haha
>>
>my favorite anime is one punch man so my taste and opinion are superior
the thread
>>
>>149671120
Pretty much how I felt as well.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.