[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk is a shit manga.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (20KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
20KB, 264x191px
>forced humour
>shitty artwork
>slow pacing
>aimless story

Berserk is absolutely garbage. Fair enough if you liked the Golden Age Arc but reading it now is no excuse. The author doesn't even care about the manga anymore and just makes chapters when he's running out of money. The story is literally going no where as there is so much unanswered questions that we will never get answers to since the author will either die or rush the ending.

Just let this once good manga die and stop supporting such garbage.
>>
I know this is bait, so I'll try to derail the discussion into something more useful:

What are the main unresolved questions or plot holes you care about?
>>
I never really got hooked on Berserk. The golden age arc is a great story with interesting themes, but after that the story got in way over its head and now combined with its slow plot progression there is no proper ending in sight.
>>
>>149667362
You are only right on the forced humor.
>>
File: Bait Too Thick.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bait Too Thick.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
>>
>>149667545
>>149667669
You're such utter dumbasses. I don't know why you have this huge circle jerk where if you don't like Berserk you're a troll. How about actually taking off your nostalgia goggles and look at what the past 100 chapters of Berserk? Not a single one of them can hold a candle to what Berserk once was.
>>
File: Farnese Doubtful.png (92KB, 487x251px) Image search: [Google]
Farnese Doubtful.png
92KB, 487x251px
>>149667750
>>
>>149667750

That's not the impression I got.

Griffith becoming a God-like, almost unreachable being has been announced in one of the introduction chapters. It doesn't come at a surprise that it takes a long, long journey for a human to take him down.
>>
>>149667750
Sea God was a high point. No nostalgia involved. No point in making a thread about what you don't like either.
>>
>>149667362
tbf the slow pacing is partly due to the release schedule and the hiatuses, hell I bet no one here ever experienced waiting over a month for one chapter of the Golden age (which was about 6 or 7 years)
>>
It's the original edgefest.
>>
File: 1478714189956.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478714189956.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>149669106
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.