[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1811.png (185KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.png
185KB, 640x360px
Did they ever explain the time travel stuff?
>>
Plot convenience.
>>
>>149663663
>time travel
You fucking retard.
There was no time travel. It was all Satoru being chuuni as fuck. He was PRETENDING to be a time traveler and PRETENDING to keep it a secret from his friends.
Time travel isn't fucking real.
Jesus Christ, I hate you people.
>>
>>149663663
nah. and funny thing is he undid all the help/saving of those people who were in danger (which was the trigger to time-jump in the first place)by instead saving the loli.

its never addressed, just a plot device.
>>
>>149663741
dude, the plot doesn't even make sense this way
>>
>>149663741
So the entire plot was just a daydream?
>>
>>149666840
It's magic, how would you explain that?
>>
>>149663663
It was divine intervention. That's it.
>>
No, because there was no reason to. He just time traveled by chance.
>>
It's a shitty plot device for a shitty show.
>>
>>149671982
Pretty much, it wasn't even consistent within the it's own rules.
>>
>>149663663
I hated the fact that time travel had no established rules.
>>
>>149663741
So how did he meet pizza girl and remember her after defeating teacher?
>>
>>149663663
Best BL show of 2016. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>149674476
>2016
What's the opposite of that feeling that time is passing to quickly?
>>
>>149674538
Boredom.
>>
File: ntr squared- the cuckening.jpg (66KB, 840x482px) Image search: [Google]
ntr squared- the cuckening.jpg
66KB, 840x482px
>>149663663
>>
>>149674476
Good joke anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.