[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking hell lads I never cry to movies, tv shows, books, videogames,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 5556975_orig.jpg (150KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
5556975_orig.jpg
150KB, 800x450px
fucking hell lads

I never cry to movies, tv shows, books, videogames, etc.

But this shit had me balling nearly every episode.

holy phuck
>>
I only cry because I can't have anal sex with a certain Anaru
>>
Finale had me bawling like a small child who was just punted down a flight of stairs.

This shit hit way too close to home.
>>
>>149661324
This was forced drama, the anime.

Let me tell you why it's bullshit. Before the first episode's OP, we learn that the ghost girl is able to interact with the world around her, yet it takes nine fucking episodes where this is demonstrated to the others.

The only purpose to the previous episodes is to build up the drama by the making the lead to appear crazy by his friends.
>>
>>149661516
well yes

but that's why its so satisfying when they finally believe him

the build up is a good thing
>>
>>149661324

It's incredibly artificial. Everything in this anime is set up to eventually make you cry. Cheap drama and shallow characters hardly matter when the sole purpose of the whole thing is to make you bawl in its final episode, throwing in a familiar song and using trigger words somehow linked to the protagonists childhood.
>>
>>149661516
Relax. It's all fiction, baby.
>>
>>149661516
>>149661579
Why are you people so negative
>>
>>149661643
Not negative just plain ignorant. /a/utists would boo Oedipus Rex due to "forced drama".
>>
>>149661324
You should be ashamed, that was shit.
>>
>>149661643
Drama is great when done well. This wasn't it. This falls into the "lets make the characters be oblivious to the most obvious things, just to increase the drama"
>>
>>149661324
I cry like a baby but for some reason I couldn't ever get invested in AnoHana. Absolutely nothing about it was compelling to me, and I'm really not a hard person to impress.
>>
>>149661516
>Wahhh wahhh Menma is crying we should cry harder than her
>Oh look Menma's crying again, I guess we all better gambate and cry our best
>>
>>149661324

There were some kernels of really great storytelling and realistic characterization in this anime but there was also a lot of complete bullshit. The whole cross dressing and running through the woods shit was straight up retarded.

Still cried tho cause some parts hit a little too close to home.
>>
>>149661324
This show is basically "Crying excessively makes the audience pity us: The Anime"
>>
>>149661324
it would have been better if they cut out the second to last crying for no reason.
>>
>>149662038
This. If the characters weren't constantly bawling like fucking babies and acted more mature, I could've been moved
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.