[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fune wo Amu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

I never asked for this.

;_;
>>
Nishioka for bro of the season.
>>
I feel like this show is too pure-hearted. Everyone's too nice, especially Nishioka.
>>
>>149653601
I feel like the tone and setting don't really match up; despite everyone being an adult I don't get the feeling that this series is about adults nor intended for an adult audience.

It's still leagues better than it would be if it arbitrarily featured a high-school age cast, but I just feel like it could be doing a lot more if it acted more like its target demographic. It's like a seinen series that also wants the shounen audience.
>>
I can't wait to see how Kaguya responds.
>>
This was definitely a good idea. There's no chance this wasn't a good idea.
>>
This is just a really nice show to wind down the week.
>>
>>149653601
I think this show doesn't really work as well as an anime. I loved the movie and watching the series just doesn't feel right, it's like watching the 4kids version of the movie. Not that the live action version is much different, but at least the presentation is not as sugar-coated as in the anime.
>>
Sakurai and especially Kamiya have been absolutely superb on this show.

That being said, the story itself is a bit underwhelming so far. With only 11 episodes to work with, I'm a bit worried about it all coming together without rushing.
>>
This is your girlfriend for tonight.
>>
>>149655135
Why was she hiding her relationship with Nishioka?
>>
>>149655225
Nishioka has haemorrhoids.
>>
>>149653601
It feels sorta fairy tale-ish.

It's not bad though, it's a very quaint anime which is why I'm liking it.
>>
How old is everyone?

I heard people mention Majime and Nishioka are 27.
>>
What does this face convey?
>>
>>149655225
probably some corporate bullshit about workplace relationships
>>
>>149653601
>Everyone's too nice
Except for that corporate guy from Ep. 5. Or Nishioka skipping on work until he finds the work interesting. Or Nishioka photocopying the love letter for future keks or banter. Or the cashier at the library at the beginning of Ep. 1. Or that academic cunt writing for the dictionary that will probably do a half-assed work because he's 'so busy' (in Ep. 5). Or those guys gossiping aloud in a public restroom about a historic department being shut down.
Yes. The main cast (5 co-workers, granny and Kaguya, that makes 7) is nice. What's the big deal? If you're an asshole (considering this is /a/) stop trying to relate to fictional characters. At any rate, people like that exist in the real world too.

>>149653689
>I just feel like it could be doing a lot more if it acted more like its target demographic.
So forced drama and manipulative adults? Please no.
>>
>>149653689
>I feel like the tone and setting don't really match up;
They don't?
What do you expect dictionary compiling autists to be like?

The only one acting a bit peculiar is the chef girl. She seems a bit too smart for a small time chef if I have to be honest.
>>
I'm really sad few people watch this anime.
>>
>>149658727
The feeling when you're trying to teach your granddaughter the pleasure of being cummed inside.
>>
>Going to ride you so hard tonight.
>>
I'm liking it so far, but now that I know there's an acclaimed live action adaptation I have to wonder if it just isn't suited for anime. I'm still glad it got made though, it's not everyday we can get work drama anime that isn't blown out of proportion or played for laughs.
>>
How long does the novel span?

Is there a very long endeavour to make a dictionary?
>>
>>149662568
I don't know about the novel but in the movie it took them 15 years. The movie starts in 1995 and ends in 2010.
>>
>>149662724
Sweet.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.