[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Shonen Juani Gumi a good battle manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: onizuka.jpg (137KB, 732x1100px) Image search: [Google]
onizuka.jpg
137KB, 732x1100px
Was Shonen Juani Gumi a good battle manga?
>>
It's ok. The entire worth of it is being the prequel of GTO like you would expect.
>>
>>149649453

I don't think so. I think Shonan Juani Gumi was better than GTO. Definitely not Shonen 14 Days or Ino Head Gorgoyle but still. In GTO, there;s no Abe-kun, no mafia and no spped queen, there's no real threat to the protagonist.
>>
File: 123553221245.jpg (147KB, 1456x1079px) Image search: [Google]
123553221245.jpg
147KB, 1456x1079px
>>149649631
But it's not about the threats in GTO. It's about the feels and Onizuka's life lessons

>post your favourite life lesson
>>
>>149649631
The comedy, the drama and the action were top notch in GTO. It really felt like it had the perfect balance. After some time you knew as a reader Onizuka would never fucking disappoint you and he never did. The same he never disappointed any of the characters in the manga who trusted in him. When I watched Onizuka for the first time I was in school too and I could relate to his students so much. Having a teacher like Onizuka make school great again.
>>
>>149649717

Obviously I love GTO. I just don't think its on the same par as the others.

>>149649922

You're right, but Shonen Juani Gumi works as a battle manga, GTO does not. That's not a bad thing at all, butr I just asked if Shonen Juani Gumi was a good battle manga.
>>
File: SJG5.jpg (255KB, 728x1134px) Image search: [Google]
SJG5.jpg
255KB, 728x1134px
>>149649922
When was the last time you read it? Because I disagree with all of your points to be honest, the drama of course is forced as fuck same for the comedy, Fujisawa Tohru can't write worth shit in that instance. The action ain't half bad at times.

Not sure about GTO but the only gold you can take out of Shounan Junai Gumi is the 3 gangs arc or whatever it was called, no scanlation for it though.
>>
>>149650548
>GTO
>not great comedy
We have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>149650634
It is ridiculously childish, that's why I asked when was the last time you read it.
>>
>>149651273
I'm rewatching it currently. This and DMC are the only anime comedies that actually make me laugh since the japanese have the shittiest sense of humor in the entire world.
>>
Midnight Angels final fight translations never.
>>
>>149651365
So you don't even bother reading it?
>>
>>149651588
I read it I just like the anime more.
>>
>>149651515

Fuck I hae that. I never understood what happened at the end.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.