[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or is Anime getting more boring? I think this 4 Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Is it me or is Anime getting more boring? I think this 4 Anime i'm currently watching are the last i'll watch in a long ass time if not forever.
>>
Did you know that:

There are more shows than just what's airing.

Now you know!
>>
>>149641638
Well what are they?
>>
>>149641688
ARC-V
SM
BBK
IBO
>>
>>149641680
Yeah but i'm talking in general. This year has been very lackluster. And i've been watching Anime religiously since November of last year. I'm already bored
>>
>>149641801
If you're bored after one year just move on it's not your thing
>>
>>149641638
>i
Stop posting.
>>
>I've been here a whole year!
>I can clearly see the decline of the medium

Suggestions:
1. Leave
2. Stop posting
3. Kill yourself
4. All of the above
>>
File: 1476820590222.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476820590222.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Its just you
Take a break and start a new show or something, that usually helps me when I start to full anime burnout
>>
File: mpv-shot0005.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0005.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>149641801
>since november of last year
>>
>>149641638
>4 Anime i'm currently watching
There are like, 40 anime every season. You're literally watching 1/10 of the anime coming out right now and judging the medium on that. Your fault for picking shitty shows.
>>
>>149641638
>anime is getting more boring
And what isn't?
Games? Movies? Cartoons? Even fucking MLP?
Accept it, everything gets more bland and usual as you mature, but if you haven't found something to consistently enjoy in anime, then you should stop watching them now.
>>
Watching anime becomes a lot more enjoyable if it's done as an activity with friends, or if its content is being talked with people that share the same interests.

Now, /a/ did worsen in terms of discussion quality a lot, so discussing anime might be less enjoyable, but after the whole Trump-presidency thing, perhaps the Amerigringos will step back up in their game and focus more on fun things like telegraphed taiwanese tapestries and liven up the board once more.
>>
>>149641638
It's you.
>>
>>149644656
cool it with the projection kiddo
>>
>>149641801
>>149641638
Fuck off with your shit bait thread, you disgusting normalfag. If you don't like anime anymore, just move on and fuck off.
>>
>>149645204
I really don't understand what you mean by that.
I wasn't even saying anything that can be projected onto anyone.
>>
>>149644666
Holy fuck, dubs and trips.
>>
File: Protect.jpg (24KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
Protect.jpg
24KB, 600x522px
>>149641638
It's obviously you.

When you started watching anime, it was obviously something new and interesting. There was at one point a time where a character running to school with toast in their mouth was a new joke to you, and you probably thought it was funny. You didn't know what a "Tsundere" was, even if western media had shown you a few examples, so the Tsundere in anime were brand new to you.

Now you know all the tropes and understand the medium, it isn't new anymore. Anime hasn't changed, you've just seen all of the repeating factors enough to find them boring.
>>
File: Giggity.gif (2MB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
Giggity.gif
2MB, 492x492px
>>149645304
That's not how dubs work. Those are plain trips, and even real quints aren't that rare when posts are made this quickly.
>>
>>149641638
I'll be glad to see you fuck off. I wish everyone who made these kind of threads would fuck off, actually.
>>
>>149641638
>I only picked 4 shows up in this season
>Why is anime so boring nowadays? Everything is shit
I know a way to fix your problems but I'd rather wait until you understand your errors by yourself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.