[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOU are smarter then most of anime MC's >YOU are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: me_watching_animu.jpg (89KB, 981x450px) Image search: [Google]
me_watching_animu.jpg
89KB, 981x450px
>YOU are smarter then most of anime MC's
>YOU are older then most of anime MC's
>YOU would probably not make the mistake most of anime MC's do
When will jap be creative and original again /a/?
>>
Only the second one is true for most of /a/.
>>
>>149630594
Only the second one is right
>>
But I don't have the willpower or fighting spirit of a modern day otaku-neet
>>
We've also got really shitty personalities without the looks to balance it out.
>>
At least Japs can tell the difference between then and than.
>>
>>149630594
Yeah, but I don't have an MC length dick and his looks.
>>
>>149630627
>>
>>149630594
Jokes on you, I literally was that dense and spent half a year in high school wondering why this girl I didn't know from a class below me was trying to chat to me only wearing a bedsheet.
>>
>>149630627
Well most of /a/ is 12 years old so probably not
>>
>>149630594
Dumb ESLs like you aren't smarter than most anime MCs.
>>
>>149630594
> When will jap be creative and original again /a/?
You say that like most of 80's anime didn't have dumb high school students as protagonists.
Are you that delusional?
>>
File: 1410777735264.jpg (109KB, 365x765px) Image search: [Google]
1410777735264.jpg
109KB, 365x765px
It's hard to make a character in a story smarter than the reader. Readers have the entire narrative at their disposal to make decisions, but characters can only act on what they know. If they don't then they just come across as omniscient and boring.
>>
>>149630594
Unfortunately, you don't spend any money unlike their target customers do.

So, piss off.
>>
>>149630594
Don't watch shit shows.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.