[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss Yamada.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I miss Yamada.
>>
I miss Hirohashi Ryo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73yCq2xakI8
>>
>>149625202
Why was the cast ever changed? Did they really think the pulling factor was working at a shitty restaurant?
>>
File: 1420944811229.jpg (21KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1420944811229.jpg
21KB, 220x220px
>>149625321
Because they want to do more Working but there's nothing left to adapt?
>>
>>149625394
>adapt
>>
>>149625321

Do you mean the author going from www to Working, or the anime going from Working to www?
>>
>>149625394
I meant why did they ever make Web-ban in the first place. Why are smugposters always the dumbest posters?
>>
>>149625472
To cash-in on the popularity of the serialized series obviously.
>>
>>149625321
>Implying this isn't just setting up for cameos and crossovers
>>
>>149625321

Well, anime-wise the studio can reuse backgrounds, can't they?
>>
>>149625321
I don't know, the WWW cast is infinitely better if we consider only the first 6 episodes of each.
The old cast was absolutely insufferable at first, with the exception of Popura and possibly the blonde dude.
>>
>>149625950
But everyone in WWW is so boring.
>>
>>149625471
This. Some of these posts confuse me as to whether we are talking about the anime or the web comic/manga.
>>
>>149625202
>I miss Yamada.
She's in my basement, you can have her when I'm finished.
>>
>>149628891
Please elaborate on what's happening to Yamada
>>
i miss all the characters.
Working is a rare anime where i love all the characters no exception.
>>
>>149629194
Inami a shit.
>>
>>149629446
Inami is too pure for you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.