[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay was this inspired by FMA? Were blimps really so fascinating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 0086-003.jpg (212KB, 750x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0086-003.jpg
212KB, 750x1080px
Okay was this inspired by FMA?

Were blimps really so fascinating in their time?
>>
>>149613130

Yeah, they probably were around the time they were invented.
>>
> were cars really so fascinating when they were invented?
>were planned really so fascinating when they were invented?
> were space ships really so fascinating when they were invented?
>was a new technology that accomplished something nothing before it could really fascinating?
Yes, you retard.
>>
>>149613130
>was a brand new flying invention fascinating
probably
>>
>>149613130
you dumb nigger they're still fucking awesome now.
and it's clearly a dirigible as you can see from the ribs in the envelope.
>>
>was this inspired by FMA?

None of you answered this though.
>>
>>149613130
I have seen kids stare in amazement at planes in The Current Yearâ„¢. If a blimp appeared even I'd drop everything to stare, even if it is The Current Yearâ„¢.
>>
>FMA invented blimps
>>
>>149613130
Dirigibles and blimps were and still are fucking awesome, you shut your whore mouth. Neva frorget 5/6/1937 ;_;
>>
Why has no one built a vacuum air ship yet? I mean come on it's [current year] and materials science has advanced by leaps and bounds from when the idea was first proposed.
>>
>>149617002
Why would anyone bother trying?
>>
>>149617134
Because it's cool and theoretically possible. I mean why do people do anything like climb Everest, or what have you.
>>
>>149617268
It would be too expensive to be a pet project to have a full sized one built and not have enough utility to be built.
>>
>>149617379
Y-yeah, I guess you're right, maybe if I ever become rich and/or powerful in some accident of fate I'll get some slave labor from Engineering "interns" and have them build one for me. One can dream anyways, one can dream.
>>
>>149617448
What would you do with the extra lift?
>>
>>149617379
You say that, but some retard built a full sized replica of Noah's Ark.
>>
>>149617549
Lift more things, lift heavier things, put a Steinway piano into the lounge, bring an entire blue-ray collection of anime, bring over 2000 pounds of pussy and onaholes, the possibilities are endless.
>>
Why are BLIMPS so tanky in Red Alert?
>>
>>149617622
What would you do with the onaholes? Throw them out after a single use?
>>
>>149613130
Isayama kids are creepy as fuck with their big heads and tiny legs.
>>
>>149613865
Kiki's delivery did it way earlier.
>>
File: 1447711969201.png (83KB, 274x237px) Image search: [Google]
1447711969201.png
83KB, 274x237px
>>149617688
>yfw "Kirov reporting in"
>>
>>149613130
Jojo reference?
>>
>>149617708
Perhaps, if I'm rich enough to own a vacuum airship I'm rich enough to never have to put up with used goods.
>>
>>149617688
Helium blimps still work even when they have massive holes in them. Hydrogen blimps will just explode though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.