[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moral of the story for Naruto: Encourages kids to never give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Moral of the story for Naruto: Encourages kids to never give up. No matter how untalented you are like Naruto in chapter 1, you will eventually reach your dream after 700 chapters

Moral of the story for One Piece: Follow and fight for your dreams and friendship

What is the moral of the story for Bleach?
>>
Please leave.
>>
>>149606477
Why do you keep making these threads?
>>
File: 5 ambulances.jpg (73KB, 564x898px) Image search: [Google]
5 ambulances.jpg
73KB, 564x898px
>>149606477
>No matter how bland you are, kid, if you have style, the world is yours.
>>
Everything will be okay.
>>
>>149606477
>No matter how untalented you are like Naruto in chapter 1,
What? He is demigod from the family of demigods with sealed part of a godlike entity inside.
>>
File: KUBO TAME.jpg (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KUBO TAME.jpg
395KB, 1280x720px
>>149606527
pic related
>>
>>149606477
Bleach: Have two love interests in check in case you get cucked by your best friend
>>
File: image.png (187KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187KB, 500x281px
>>149606477
>Moral of the story for Naruto: Encourages kids to never give up. No matter how untalented you are like Naruto in chapter 1, you will eventually reach your dream after 700 chapters

Yeah fucking great.
>>
>>149606477
I thought the moral of Naruto was that you can do anything when you're descended from a long line of powerful people and are a chosen messiah. Also, the inner demon you struggled with and were supposed to learn to rely on less, not letting it control you, was actually a really nice guy and just misunderstood.
>>
>>149606477
>Encourages kids to never give up. No matter how untalented you are like Naruto in chapter 1, you will eventually reach your dream after being told you were the special chosen one all along
FTFY
Daily reminder that Neji died believing a lie.
>>
Did you forget that Naruto was a ninja jesus all along
>>
>>149606477
>What is the moral of the story for Bleach?

The heart
>>
>>149606768
Demigod genes need friendship to be activated
>>
>>149606477
Nepotism trumps all.
>>
>>149606477

Naruto's ending was something that i never expected. I mean yes i knew that he will become a Hokage but i didn't really imagine that the character would become some boring office rat with angsty son.
Am i sensing some kind of message here? Do they want to promote that kind of life?
>>
>>149606477

Courage to overcome despair.

In Bleach case it translates as accepting that your favorite pairing will never happen and that your waifu got impreganted by some monkey like thug.
>>
>>149606477
Except with Naruto that's wrong
Neji was right all that time ago
>>
File: BLEACH.full.1458134.jpg (412KB, 1500x1044px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACH.full.1458134.jpg
412KB, 1500x1044px
>>149607084
>you can do anything when you're descended from a long line of powerful people and are a chosen messiah. Also, the inner demon you struggled with and were supposed to learn to rely on less, not letting it control you, was actually a really nice guy and just misunderstood.
So same as Bleach?
>>
>>149606477
Bleach has almost no need for a deep meaning or message because unlike wan piss and nardo, it isn't entirely aimed at 12 year olds.

You can see this by simply comparing MCs, while naruto and luffy are goku rip-offs, with muh dreams and being man children all the time, Ichigo is an average punk that gets dragged into something he doesn't even like to protect his family, and eventually deeper and deeper to save his friends. He also grows to love it, and unlike wan piss or nardo, sacrifices have a meaning. Ichigo gives away all his power, the new friends he made and the ability to keep those close to him safe so he can save the world, and not some "wow that will totally lower his life expectancy!" crap that will only have some meaning right at the end of the series. The same goes for timeskips, luffy and naruto grow only in size and power, still being children, while Ichigo has to live on without his powers, and actually gets a job to support his family, like an adult should.

Maybe years of self inserting as a magic pirate or ninja sorcerer made you lose any capacity to understand anything that isn't muh friends and wonky abilities.
>>
>>149608833
What is dead may never die.
>>
>>149608990
Except Bleach never played at the whole "hard work and guts can overcome natural born talent!" bullshit that Naruto tried early on. It was always about Ichigo being stronger than everyone else but unable to control it. And his Hollow stayed a huge asshole until he learned to rein it in. He never befriended White, just learned to control it before Yhwach sucked it out of him like a milkshake.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 490x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 490x385px
>>149606477
It's doesn't matter if you die because you'll go to a magical land where you can be a magical samurai and live forever with your waifu so kill yourself.
>>
>>149606621
Fuck man I love the Fullbringer arc
>>
I like to imagine Naruto stares out the window at night muttering if the rat race is all there is to life before Hinata asks if he's coming to bed
>>
Why people hate Narudo?
>>
>>149610007
Because it's more popular than their favorite anime. Also contrarian because of it's popularity.
>>
>>149610007
Gateway anime of the worst kind.
>>
>>149610108
Even though I hear this, all the newbie weaboos I've encountered say their first and favorite anime was Bleach funny enough.
>>
>>149610007
I hate it because it's boring. Bleach and One Piece are bad too but at least they are fun.
>>
>>149610556
>Bleach
>Fun
You mean frustrating.
>>
>>149606477
>No matter how untalented you are like Naruto in chapter 1, you will eventually reach your dream after 700 chapters

Motherfucker is literally handed everything he needs in order to succeed from fucking birth
>>
Worst girls will win
>>
File: 1474313606597.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1474313606597.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>149610940
>>
Naruto was about not giving up on people
>>
>>149609062
Jesus no, fuck off. I don't like Nardo and quite frankly Juan please has gone to shit since the timeskip, but Ichigo literally regressed as a character.He got progressively blander as the series went on , to the point that by the end, all the spunk from the first couple of arcs was replaced by either stoic determination mode/generic despair face.Stop trying to bargain and accept that even among shounen shit, bleach has a subpar plot/main character.
>>
>>149611093
You mean Sakura and Chizuru won the MCb-owl?
>>
>>149606477
THE HEART
>>
>>149610007
Battles are just stupid plot conveniences. At least since part 2 they've been that way.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.