[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /a/ like this show? I thought it was pretty funny, although

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Killlakillpromo.jpg (24KB, 215x321px) Image search: [Google]
Killlakillpromo.jpg
24KB, 215x321px
Did /a/ like this show? I thought it was pretty funny, although that doesn't overrule all of its shortcomings.
>>
kys
>>
It was good I fapped a lot
>>
File: 1392352385250.jpg (2MB, 1195x3026px) Image search: [Google]
1392352385250.jpg
2MB, 1195x3026px
>>149600096
i never was able to watch this with /a/ until the last ova. CAn someone upload the latest versio of this
>>
The show's above-average - I likely would have enjoyed it more without the hype of having loved Dead Leaves, Gurren Lagann and Panty & Stocking and all the single episodes of other shows Imaishi directed.

The fans are the most fun-hating, pretentious motherfuckers in the world and seriously think the show was a "satire of fanservice" despite the staff being the hugest fucking perverts in the world because they think Trigger materialized out of thin air with KLK being their "criticism of objectification" and LWA being their "unironic ideal feminist anime"
>>
Everything after the time skip sucks in my opinion. It's weird to say, but I just wish it was more of her just going to school and having a boss fight every few episodes. The race to get to school episode was the best, and its a shame there weren't more episodes like it
>>
>>149600096
Only normalfags and /v/ love this crap.
>>
>>149601714
I bet you actually browse /v/, don't you?
>>
Mako turned out to be best girl, especially when she got her Bancho outfit
>>
File: tumblr_mz6ahuT9wE1s0ifhgo1_500.gif (941KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz6ahuT9wE1s0ifhgo1_500.gif
941KB, 500x463px
>>149600096
YOU DARE DEFY LADY SATSUKI!
>>
File: 1394541475462.jpg (482KB, 1050x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1394541475462.jpg
482KB, 1050x1034px
Ending sucked dick but the rest of the show was entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>149600096
Loved the pacing and visuals in the first half, but was kinda disappointed later on when it became the very thing that it was parodying in the first place.

Still, I can't imagine how hyped this board was after episode 17
>>
really wish they had a season 2.

saw all episodes in like 1 day, and after i stopped watching it sunk into me.

actually kind of wish i watched it with /a/ back in the day, but my prejudice against 'weeb shit' stopped me from touching chinese cartoons for the longest of time
>>
Great the whole way through. Nothing else since has been as entertaining.
>>
>>149600096

/a/ went absolutely crazy with hype going through the roof when it was airing, especially when Nui showed up. The ending was definitely lackluster in comparison to TTGL, but it was still pretty fucking solid. It should have had some better development of Senketsu (and even a super duper Senketsu once he was put back together in the second half of the show), and the final battle should have been more grand and been more dramatic.

As for /a/'s current attitude, they're bitter faggots. I was here long enough to see /a/ love Mirai Nikki when it was airing for example, and yet the bulk of people here will now tell you they hated it. I'm pretty sure Re Zero is going through this same cycle right now too.
>>
>>149600155
God I miss these charts...when is Trigger going to make another hot blooded anime so we can create more charts?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.