[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 86

File: THE ONE and only.jpg (299KB, 482x675px) Image search: [Google]
THE ONE and only.jpg
299KB, 482x675px
PRAISE AND ADORE HIM
>>
>>
File: Cwz5n-sW8AArxcj.jpg_small.jpg (92KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Cwz5n-sW8AArxcj.jpg_small.jpg
92KB, 680x510px
>The Goku Black component of Merged Zamasu may prove his weakness.
>Trunks will get a chance to shine in the finale too.
>>
File: Cw0FHAzXcAAeeer.jpg (42KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cw0FHAzXcAAeeer.jpg
42KB, 720x540px
>Standard explanation of Vegetto, but he's got some new weakness now.
>>
>>149573537
I'll try to translate it, please bear with my crappy language.

Who's the strongest?

Producer : Excluding the powerful God of Destruction Beerus, I think the strongest one is Goku Black

Magazine : So that means merged Zamasu is invincible?

Producer : I feel that even in Dragon Ball universe, merged Zamasu is a "cheat" character. He has the power to mow down enemy combined with immortal power that can nullify all attack. His attacks is also a sight to behold. Maybe he's only fatal mistake is that he originally "one" person

In order to defeat human, Zamasu uses a human body, Son Goku. Such contradiction will be the key to defeat Goku Black and merged Zamasu. That means Goku and co still has a chance!

Producer : Goku and Vegeta will merge and become Vegetto to fight Zamasu. But we also give future Trunks a highlight. His action will be the key in the fight"
>>
I LOVE TRUMPSAMA!
>>
>>149573600
That was translated last thread, I want to know about the Vegito thing.
>>
>>149573611

Go away and it's Turampusama
>>
>>149573562
I wonder how toyotaro would nerf Vegetto compared to toei
>>
>>149573655
>Goku and Vegeta are almost at max stats
>Vegito is not much of an upgrade due to the same issue

Hopefully not.
>>
File: 1475508279004.gif (155KB, 852x824px) Image search: [Google]
1475508279004.gif
155KB, 852x824px
>>
>>149573705
are you retarded
>>
>>149573707
>Uncle Raditz could have had a life on earth
>Could have gained absurd power training with the others
>Instead he was outclassed like a child
>Died like an idiot
>Never learned his lesson
>>
>>149573736
No, I'm referring to something that was bought up by Vegeta already, that he and Goku have very little room left to grow, they're approaching the maximum power limit.

I'm not saying it's true, it's just what came to mind when they talk about nerfing Vegito.
>>
>>149573746
>>Instead he was outclassed like a child
by a child
>>
>>149573562
Anyone translated this? What is Vegetto's weakness?
>>
>>149573537
>>149573562
I really hope that they are not going to make Trunks steal Vegito's thunder.
I mean he had like a dozen of episodes focused on him and he even got his own snowflake ssj form, how many more times to shine does he need?
Just let Vegito have this one episode.
>>
I was thinking earlier today, how fucking crazy it must have been for people who watched DB from the beginning to jump into Z.
I was too young to have seen DB Beforehand. But to see Goku, that character they'd grown with, to randomly be unveiled as a member of a super-powered warrior race and die?
Shit must have been cray
>>
>>149573786
I swore I typed "by a child", but yes thank you
>>
At this point does Goku still consider Krillin to be his best friend or is it now Vegeta?
>>
>>149573818
The reverse is also true if you were watching DBZ for years and had seen up to the Cell games before finally learning that Dragonball existed and what it's about.

You really do end up being like "This is not at all what I expected".
>>
>>149573804
Future Trunks is one of the most popular DBZ characters. Of course they're gonna pander to his fans
>>
>>149573804
He's prob gonna use the sword the kid will give her to make an opening for Vegito. Bonus poetic points if it's during a ki clash like Vegeta did with Cell.
>>
>>149573842
Krillin.
Vegeta and him have a friendship but they don't really hang about unless they're training or fighting.
>>
>>149573851
That's actually the precise effect I got.
>go back
>it's the whimsical adventures of a little badass with a monkey tail who takes no shit and gives no fucks
>>
>>149573798
Not being Gogeta.
>>
>>149573865
but they are always training and fighting
>>
>>149573887
Only recently. You see Goku n Krillin interact prior to G.Frieza's arc.

Remember the black arc literally has only taken place in less than a week.
>>
>>149573887
Goku and Krillin grew up together, Vegeta and Goku are bonded through fighting only, where as Krillin is his genuine friend.
>>
>>149573818
I wondered that too, like if DB ran in shonen jump during this day and age.
How many shippers would be BTFO out by toriyama the captain of the crackships.
How salty would shippers be if the the 23rd world tournament was running right now.
Goku became an adult and Bulma thought he was cute, shippers would practically shouting that BulmaXGoku would be revealed.
Imagine how salty they would be when chichi comes along after appearing once hundreds of chapters ago just to win the gokubowl out of nowhere.
They would go nuclear same as everyone else here when somefucking randomass ssj comes out of fucking nowhere kills Frieza and his dad like it is nothing, just to reveal that he is Bulma and Vegeta's son from the future.
How nuclear would the threads be?
>>
>>149573965
I thought Toriyama wanted to go with Goku x Bulma, but his editors convinced him not to because Bulma wasn't a perfect housewife

This was Japan in the 80s, after all
>>
>>149573819
oh I didn't mean to correct you I was just saying he was beaten like a child by a child
>>
>>149573818
Not so bad, not after the Piccolo arcs messed things up massively already. By that point crazy twists were becoming sort of the standard
>>
>>149573965
The trunks reveal was pretty hype though, in a "This is so edgy and stupid I fucking love it" kind of way.

The whole reveal about his parents was hilarious because of Goku and Piccolo's reactions.

In hindsight maybe Bulma and Goku getting together would have made sense but if I recall they are very different in age, Goku was like half her height when they met.
>>
>>149574003
>I thought Toriyama wanted to go with Goku x Bulma, but his editors convinced him not to because Bulma wasn't a perfect housewife

That would have made her perfect for him.
And, inversely, ChiChi would have been cool for Vegeta.

>Goku, the free-spirited fighter who wants to squeeze the most fun out of the most arduous battles
>Bulma, the hyper-intelligent but emotional and domineering seductress

>not a perfect match

>Vegeta, the stoic, noble, haughty elitist
>ChiChi, the explosive, aggressive, demanding banshee

>not hilarious in their interactions

Toriyama had it right
>>
>>149574037
The Trunks reveal could never top the absolute bullshit of how much Trunks cheapened the previous arc

Toriyama has a real problem with doing that
>>
>>149573495
the face of justice
>>
>>149573818
As a child I didn't care. The show was funny and Goku and Gohan were moe.
>>
>>149574082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xflI5gkF8Ns
>>
>>149573804
I think he's gonna distract Zamoku while they fuse.
I'm really hoping Trunks doesn't steal the win from Vegito here.
>>
>>149574037
She is like less than 4 years older than him, also in jaco it was stated that saiyans don't age like humans do they look like primary schoolers untill they are like 16-18 and then they hit a massive growth spurt.
I think it is just an excuse that Toriyama made up so that he doesn't have to age up goten and Trunks in super/
>>
>>149573965
800% nuclear

>pic related happens
>"FUCKING MARY SUE REEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>149574003
No, Toriyama's editor wanted GokuxBulma. But Toriyama hated his editor so much that he paired Goku with Chichi just to spite him.
>>
>>149574134
Well it fits pretty well with how Goku grew

He was tiny right up until he was 16, then suddenly he went from a tiny kid to as tall as Yamcha
>>
>>149574121
>>149574082
Vegetto is going to job, his fight woth Zumasu is going to appeal to the shounenfags, then he is going to job because that's Toriyama's way to deny Super isn't Goku and Vegeta's show. You all know it, maybe Zenno's buttom is going to be pressed.
>>
>>149574218
I'm still expecting this to end with the Zeno button.
Maybe Vegito will accidentally press it since Retard Goku makes up 50% of his personality.
>>
>>149573877
Ha haaa, you speak truth.

I still hate you Cuckgito.
>>
>>149574178
Let's be honest here, do you really think that Tori planned that shit out so many years before?
We are talking about the man who made ssj blonde, because he got tired of inking hair.
Now that I think about it maybe that is why the DB. became the saiyan show.
>>
>>149574287
Toriyama doesn't give a shit about what's coming up, but every now and then someone reminds him of what came before

I don't think he planned it for a second, but as a retcon and excuse, it fits well
>>
File: 1478135127513.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1478135127513.gif
4MB, 720x404px
I still believe Zamasu vs Veggi2 would end in a tie,and trunks would come in to seal zamasu in the sword.
>>
File: 7c9.png (94KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
7c9.png
94KB, 200x200px
>>149574106
>duel on a vanishing planet
>>
>>149574106
fuck off to that political board
>>
File: goku bulma.png (471KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
goku bulma.png
471KB, 500x636px
>>149573965
They would all go apeshit. Toriyama doesn't give a fuck. Who honestly foresaw that Vegeta was going to end up with Bulma? Chi Chi and Goku were at least a bit understandable though still a little random. Then there is Mai and Trunks which I'm sure absolutely nobody thought of before the BoG movie.

If DB came out within the past decade, I'm sure most people would expect Bulma and Goku to end up together.
>>
>>149574365
I don't care how he loses, I just want him humiliated before it happens

Narcissistic villains are great solely for how absolutely magnificent it is to see them fail. The perfect shadenfruede
>>
>>149574431
Fucking this
>>
File: giphy.gif (282KB, 497x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
282KB, 497x300px
I want this timeline, where Goku trains himself to get stupidly powerful early on

>Raditz arrives
>Goku's power is several hundred thousand at least

Would Raditz quit his bullshit at that point or be stupid enough to try and piss Goku off anyway and get obliterated?
>>
>>149574469
Well, good pairings in popular shounen pretty much never happen

What's the last battle shounen you've seen where the main characters love interest did not fall for him within one chapter of meeting him? If not before the starting point of the series?
>>
No fucking way Toei is making Vegetto job so Trunks can have the finishing blow? What the actual fuck?
>>
>>149573798
It doesn't say.
>>
What's with this bullshit about Vegetto having weaknesses that he didn't have before. Don't tell me it's because he isn't a Kaioshin
>>
>>149574648
weak against magic
>>
>>149574569
The shit that happened in Naruto still has me pretty salt.
>Is she your girlfriend
>Yes
>Find a girl like your mother
>Okay
>Ends up with someone he had hardly any interaction with the entire series
>The correct one ended up having her character ruined by the author

Jump romance is so unnecessarily retarded
>>
>>149574584
>Trunks will get a chance to shine in the finale too.
>"FUCKING MARY SUE HE'S GOING TO KILL ZAMASU AND VEGETTO WILL JOB REEEEEEEEEEEE"

I hate these threads
>>
>>149574336
The more I get to know about the guy, the more I come to love him.
I have never heard of a guy who winged his way to succes this hard.
Think about how many mangakas plan out and carefully think about what direction their stories should go too, just to get axed within 20 chapters.
Then this dude comes along and giving not a single fuck about what he writes in his story.
He literally names his character after what he remembered seeing in his fridge the night before and he goes along to create one of the most popular and succesfull series in the entire world.
One thing is for sure that guy is a total monster when it comes to talent in manga writing.
>>
>>149574666
What magic is in play? The only Kai that had magic was Old Kai.
>>
>>149574668
It's not like anything in Naruto mattered except brotherly homolust
>>
>>149574584
Our Mary Sue is a popular character so even though he has no business interfering with a fight between potara fusions he will somehow suceed. It better not be something stupid like that loli being killed and him gaining yet another rage boost. And why the fuck is that nip in the interview acting like its a great idea. I didn't want Vegetto in Super because I knew they would make him job but I didn't think they'd do it in his first fight
>>
>>149573818
Where I live, DB was aired first and because it was successful, DBZ was aired too, few months later.
Everyone in elementary school was out of their minds.
Those were good times.
>>
>>149574672
He had many chances to shine in this arc he doesn't need more
>>
>>149574668
I'm more salty about how it happened in Bleach

Which is insane, because I thought by now I should have stopped feeling any emotions at all regarding Bleach
>>
>>149574677
Toriyama is great its a shame he doesn't care about Super enough to gove it more than vague scripts. Super isn't as fun as the original manga
>>
>>149574782
My indifference reached a level where I was pretty pleased to just watch Aizen have his way with the series and took joy from that.

But even that joy was robbed.
>>
>>149574469
I wish there was an alternate timeline where things went completely different from the start. Like Goku ending up with Bulma, or Vegeta dying after his battle with Goku like he was originally supposed to. Or even a timeline where Launch isn't forgotten and still hangs out with the cast.
>>
>>149574782
The pairings were the less retarded thing about Bleach's ending.

But I think there is a trend of "whoever wants the dick the most, ends up getting it no matter the amount of screentime". With the exception of VegetaxBulma which is still the asspull of the century.
>>
>>149573600
This producer is retarded. Vegetto was hype and was going to save this arc from shit ratings but now he's going to lose becuase of some made up weakness? Fuck this just like Vegeta jobbing for the stupidest reasons
>>
>>149574866
If Vegetto loses I jope Toei is ready for the backlash.
>>
File: 015869144841841.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
015869144841841.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>149574866
In which part it says Vegitto is losing?
Goddamn it, retards always jump into conclusions so fast. The episode isn't out yet.
>>
>>149574287
>We are talking about the man who made ssj blonde, because he got tired of inking hair.
Is that seriously the story? lol
>>
>>149574961
Yes
>>
>>149574218
It's Trunks. It says it right there. Trunks is going to be the decisive factor. Bringing up Zen-o would kill any tension.
>>
>>149574797
>Super isn't as fun as the original manga
Speak for yourself, the DBS manga is pretty good.
>>
>>149574866
>Fuck this just like Vegeta jobbing for the stupidest reasons
He's Vegeta, what more reason do you need?
>>
Why did Toriyama even bring F. Trunks back. I thought the next arc would have been exploring the other universes while training for the tournament. I hate this arc so much. Why they still fighting on earth and in cities? I'm not asking asking for Goku to destroy Solar Systems with a stray ki blast all I want is a change of scenery
>>
>>149575008
>Bringing up Zen-o would kill any tension.
Not to mention that it wouldn't be appropiate for Zamasu to die to anything other than a ningen
>>
>>149574765
He almost certainly won't be around in future arcs, unlike Vegeta and Goku. Really, it's surprising Trunks was popular at all considering how he was mostly useless in the Cell Saga, after the mecha freeza stuff, back in the day.
>>
>>149575054
Dude it's Toei what did you expect. They're always lazy. Just watch the universe tournament will be held on earth
>>
>>149573818
Only DBZ aired in my country and I loved it, but I had to catch it while I was watching tv to watch it.
I got a late birthday present when I was 9 from my uncle.
He downloaded and burned every single episode from DB to GT on a dvd for me.
He gave it to me like right before the winter holiday breaks.
I didn't even know DB existed I was so hyped to find out Goku I could watch the adventures of goku when he was still a kif.
So I just spend my entire 2 week break sitting snug on a lazy chair watching DB and DBZ in the living room.
Dragonball was so fucking comfy to watch, it really is a shame a lot of people never watched it.
>>
>>149574866
They need to nerf Vegeto/fusions in general, otherwise "they can fuse!" would always be the answer to any problem.
>>
>>149575135
If it is Super will become one of my many dropped anime
>>
>>149575054
Because Toriyama doesn't want Goku fighting in space for some reason. He even insists that the BoGs battle happened under atmosphere.
>>
I hop those spoilers aren't true. I like F.Trunks, but they need to relax with wanking him so hard. If he manages to get a shot in at Zamasu that even Vegetto couldn't, that would be absolute bullshit. That's like Krillin saving the day during the final battle between Goku and Frieza on Namek.
>>
>>149575227
Goku is not Batman

He can not breathe in space
>>
>>149575184
Goku and Vegeta don't fuse because of their pride. Vegeta probably made an exception because he actually cares about his family now but in normal fights they'd never fuse. Also fusions aren't allowed in tournaments. So yeah there's no need to nerf fusions
>>
>>149575131
>it's surprising Trunks was popular at all considering how he was mostly useless in the Cell Saga
Handsome and had a sword.

There you get a pretty big dose of fangirls, fujos and chuuni kids obsessing over him.
>>
Reminder that Chichi is where Gohan had his rage potential from, also reminder that Chichi used to be best girl before Toriyama ruined her.

Webm related:
https://u.nya.is/sexpuc.webm

>>149573965
>23rd Tournament
Literally peak of Dragon Ball, so much stuff happened during his tournament and some of the best fights in the series.
We even got Chichi kicking ass.

>>149574287
Son, it's exactly 3 years between Piccolo Daimao dying and 23rd Tournament.
Daimao was killed by teen Goku (he was 13 if I remember right) who looks like a 4-5 year old at best.
Fast forward to 23rd Tournament and he's taller than Bulma and equal with height to Yamcha, only slightly shorter than Tenshinhan.
>>
File: Daily Dose.png (1MB, 1721x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Daily Dose.png
1MB, 1721x1011px
Who did he vote for?
>>
>>149575227
What the fuck was the point of introducing universe busting characters if they're still going to fight on planets. They can't just keep using the ki control excuse
>>
>>149575227
He was affected by gravity the second he got knocked out, thus he was most definitely in the atmosphere and thus it's not some asspull excuse on Toriyama's part.
Upper part of the atmosphere is pretty close to spehs.
>>
>>149575364
Hillary. Why else would he be so mad?
>>
>>149575364
Shillery because she would start WW3 and eradicate ningen with MAD.
Now please fuck off with electionposting, I'm tired of this shit leaking into other boards.
>>
File: Teen Goku&Chichi.jpg (268KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Goku&Chichi.jpg
268KB, 1024x1536px
>>149575314
>Chichi used to be best girl before Toriyama ruined her

I'm pretty sure that's a well known fact. Goku and Chi Chi during the 23rd Budokai were great. But Toriyama ruined her right after, and now Super ruined Goku.
>>
File: 1477603996789.jpg (493KB, 1058x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1477603996789.jpg
493KB, 1058x1580px
>>149575054
Future Trunks is a very popular character.
>>
>>149575384
But he has god ki now so what's stopping him from fighting in space
>>
>>149575258
Giving him god powers was the perfect chance to break that though, and allow stuff like entire planets blowing up due to accidental attacks in battle. I don't get why he wants to "ground" him like that.

It's doubly weird because Champa and Beerus destroying both of their universes if fighting each other is stated in both anime and manga in the U6 arc, so it definitely came from Toriyama too.
>>
>>149575314
>Webm related:
>https://u.nya.is/sexpuc.webm

Look at this fucking choreography, holy shit Super can't even compete
>>
>>149575364
>voting for ningens
>>
>>149575314
Nahh mate, the peak was the 22nd tournament

Piccolo vs Goku wasn't as good as Tien vs Goku
>>
>>149573965
>Timeskip, suddenly MC has a kid, also he has a long lost brother and turns out he's an alien
How would that fly?
>>
>>149575436
>and allow stuff like entire planets blowing up due to accidental attacks in battle
That did happen. Beerus and Goku were punching each other so hard that the shockwaves were destroying distant planets
>>
>>149575432
Stop with this popularity bullshit. Vegeta and Goku are more popular than him and Picollo and Gotenks were thrown aside like trash
>>
>>149574866
anon you should remember that the one that will finish of Zamasu isn't goku or vegeta.
I mean who is the MC of this very arc, which is handed powerups in almost every episode?
>>
>>149575314
Are you actually saying that he planned out that saiyan growth spurt thing since the 23rd tournament?
Fucking hell man, knowing him he probably didn't even know what he was going to draw on the next panel.
>>
>>149575464
Retard alert, Goku had a rematch with Tenshinhan in 23rd Tournament and their rematch was much higher level than their first fight in 22nd Tournament.
23rd is where Tenshinhan pulled the multiform technique.
>>
>>149573562
>weakness
Whatever his weakness is, it will be bullshit
>>
>>149575496
Hell no, it's not what I'm saying.
I'm just saying that the way he fucked up with Goku's age and sudden growth spurt in Dragon Ball which is why he later made up the Saiyan growth spurt excuse to close the plothole.
>>
>>149575314
It is also the tournament where Yamcha lost his ability to reproduce. He was dating Bulma on and off for how long, and Vegeta comes in out of nowhere and puts a baby inside her.
>>
File: 1473203613483.png (1MB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473203613483.png
1MB, 800x960px
behold our lumination, ningen
>>
File: You keep using that word.jpg (78KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
You keep using that word.jpg
78KB, 625x625px
>>149575525
>plothole.
>>
>>149575500
Tenshinhan vs Goku's rematch is pretty disappointing compared to their initial battle. Their initial battle had technique after technique from both sides, while the rematch had two chapters of fairly generic fighting (Tenshinhan even uses Z-style generic ki blasts here), followed by Goku removing his weights then the split form that's pretty much defeated without a real fight.
>>
>>149573562
His smugness, clearly.
>>
>>149575484
>Vegeta and Goku are more popular than him
Still he is in 3rd place in that poll, that's pretty damn popular.
>>
>>149573562
No weakness, that weakness is refered to fusing without original potara.

Its a way to say Gogeta will not be canon.
>>
>>149575525
That is what I am saying, but I also think it was an excuse to not redesign Goten and Trunks everyother arc like he did with Gohan in DBZ.
He surely would have known that a new series was coming up when he drew Jaco.
>>
>>149575570
>technique after technique

>WOLF FANG FIST AWOOOOOOO
>>
>>149575570
>Generic ki blasts

This is why the King Piccolo arc will forever and always be the worst Dragon Ball arc

Not for it's own content, but rather for how what it introduced did to the rest of the series

Generic ki blasts, everyone can fly, Goku being totally absent from the main plot until the very last moment when he secures the victory, Goku receiving a bullshit powerup to make him strong enough to beat the villain, and the villain being as generically evil as you can get
>>
>>149575432
>No Krillin

Does all of Japan have shit taste?
>>
I have an important question. I just noticed that Gogeta has Vegeta's widows peak so I was wondering if Vegetto has it too?
>>
File: RogaFufuKen.png (400KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
RogaFufuKen.png
400KB, 720x540px
>>149575636
>we will never see Wolf Fang Fist again

As much as a joke that Yamcha is, I thought that move was cool. Even if it was basically just a flurry of punches with wolves howling in the background.
>>
>>149575468
People would mostly be suprised that fucking Goku of all people had sex and is a father now.
People would be screaming asspull and the shitty plot twist when it is revealed that he had a long lost brother and that he is an alien.
Honestly I think reading/watching DB with /a/ as it comes out would be a Samurai flamenco tier ride especially Z when it really gets crazy.
>>
>>149575513
They'll make him weak to magic even though he resisted being turned into candy. Also his barrier was really effective
>>
>>149575674
Kuririn is in 10th. Curiously, Yamcha is above him in 7th. The text only rankings are:

6-Gohan
7-Goten
8-Yamcha
9-Freeza
10-Kuririn
>>
>>149575688
i like the character and the move desu, top tier player in budokai 3
>>
File: CYoSG9TUMAA11vF.jpg (63KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
CYoSG9TUMAA11vF.jpg
63KB, 600x859px
/a/ I think you are thinking a bit too hard of whatever his weakness is.
It is actually kind of simple. What is the one thing that defines Saiyans the most(besides F.Trunks)?
Their cockyness once they have the upperhand in a fight.

Vegito will dominate Zamasu to such a state where it would be considered rape, however his OP-ness will make him too smug and bored, that he will lower his guard
>>
>>149575688
The best thing that could happen now for the series is if we could get an entire arc with no Vegeta or Goku

Give everyone else a chance to shine, give them all a chance to actually win fights, have Goku and Vegeta busy fighting something bigger somewhere else so they only show up after the villain has been defeated
>>
Because of this arc I now believe that all Toei higher ups fap to F.Trunks in their spare time
>>
>>149575733
And Zamasu has a laser.
>>
>>149575563
Kami was a massive dickhead.
>>
>>149575716
>Yamcha over Krillin and Bulma
How the fuck?
>>
>>149575775
I think Yamcha is a meme in Japan that ended up making them like him more.
>>
>>149575775
Even back then, he was the most pitied character

Yamcha's corpse is still a meme
>>
Trunks is probably going to pull some bullshit and seal Blackmasu in his sword because Cuckgito can't kill him due to his immortality you scrub a dub dubs. Implying that Trunks will be the deciding factor doesn't mean Vegitard is going to "job", he just can't use his sooper stronk mooscles to punch Blackmasu to death
>>
>>149575763
I will drop Super if that does happend
>>
File: 889.jpg (6KB, 168x207px) Image search: [Google]
889.jpg
6KB, 168x207px
>tfw perfect
>>
>>149575513
They can just say that God Ki with a mortal body somehow doesn't sync well with Fusion.
>>
>>149575830
Are you okay, anon?
>>
>>149575735
Not really the only characters with actual potential other than Goku and Vegeta are Piccolo, Goten, and Tien. Tien won't ever be relevant because his VA died and that leaves us with Piccolo and Goten. You seem to think DBZ was saiyan wanking but Piccolo and Krillin were relevant in the Cell Saga and Piccolo still played a big role during the buu saga
>>
>>149575775
To be fair, Bulma was pretty useless back in Z. People take her role in Super as granted, but she's actually much more useful in Super than she had been in the manga for a long time, even before Z.
>>
>>149575879
I'm fine, it's just annoying watching everyone sperg out because "ZOMFG VEGITO IS GOING TO JOB TRUNKS IS A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE MARY SUE REEEEEEEEEEE"

And I'm still slightly assmad about no Gogeta, but ya know, whatevs. You fucks.
>>
>>149575645
Because Piccolo Daimou was a fucking Demon God and the equivalent to Satan in Dragon Ball until Toriyama retconned his and Kami + Piccolo's origins into being sentient bipedal humanoid asexual slug people from space.
>>
>>149575863
You seem keen on accepting bullshit explanations anon
>>
>>149575906
>All those scenes on Namek with her fucking around and being scared and spoiled
>>
>>149575923
Eh. I think they need to nerf fusion somehow. Letting it continue to be a plot device that could be useful at any time in the future and turn the tables against any villain is just a bad choice, since they clearly won't want Vegetto as the answer every time.
>>
>>149575434
His biology.
>>
Bulma is trash and seeing Vegeta whipped is painful
>>
File: 1463798626782.jpg (69KB, 564x788px) Image search: [Google]
1463798626782.jpg
69KB, 564x788px
>>149573495
Here's a cooler Vegito
>>
>>149575970
Gayyyyyyyy
>>
>>149575960
He appeared once in Z. Fusion didn't succeed either when it happened so why are you guys acting like they fuse every other fight?
>>
>>149575970
I actually really like that look, I wonder how Vegeta's armor would look over the top.
>>
>>149575906
>To be fair, Bulma was pretty useless back in Z.
Learnt Namekian to control the spaceship
Built the fucking time machine
Built the device to destroy androids
Fixed 16

Dumbass
>>
>>149575961
He has god ki which can do anything as long as he applies it correctly. Just look at Zamasu and his chuuni techniques
>>
>>149575886
>Goten
Trunks too. They have spent Super begging everyone to let them fight. But this is Super and everyone has to be nerfed to let Goku and Vegeta shine because this isn't their show.
>>
>>149575492
Black?
>>
File: 1426985554150.webm (2MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1426985554150.webm
2MB, 1000x563px
>>149575970
You think your *cooler* then me?
>>
>>149575886
That is a very limited viewpoint

What about Krillin? What about #18? What about Yamcha? What about Videl?

Also, not everything has to be solved with violence. And there are plenty of interesting Dragon Ball characters that have been almost entirely forgotten. Puar can shapeshift indefinitely, and Chiaotzu's still psychic, there's a lot that can be done with stuff like that.

There's a wealth of resources just sitting there, and Super's ignored all of it in favor of more Goku and Vegeta
>>
>>149576050
Nah present trunks is fucked because future trunks exists
>>
>>149575688
>Punches
It wasn't straight up punches, note how he doesn't use closed fists with Rogafufuken. He forms his fingers into feline "paws" so to speak and even uses nail swipe attacks.
>>
>>149576064
Yes he's cooler than your OC bullshit.
>>
File: GokuSmile.gif (40KB, 195x450px) Image search: [Google]
GokuSmile.gif
40KB, 195x450px
>>149575432
I had that image of Goku for over a decade.
>>
>>149576008
It's not so much that they fuse every other fight - it's exactly the opposite, it'd be better if they have an actual explanation to avoid fusing against powerful villains, rather than just "nah, it wouldn't be fair". Nerfing Vegetto somehow would eliminate one of the many safety nets the show has.
>>
File: IMG_20161108_182605.jpg (110KB, 679x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_182605.jpg
110KB, 679x651px
>>149576075
>>
>>149575960
The only reason they used Vegito is because there is literally nothing else that they haven't yet.
Vegeta trained his butt off
Goku has found out some interresting plot that could be used in the future
Trunks trained to such a degree that he accomplished god ki.
They time travelled three times into the future, and have tried to overpower Black and Zamasu, however it is just not possible.
Black and Zamasu is a force of nature which together is nothing they will ever faced.
>>
>>149576064
That is the most chuunibyou thing I have ever seen

The Z-soul just completes it
>>
>>149575432
What poll do you use?
Because in the one I remembered Trunks and Goten ranked individually in the top.
>>
>>149575970
SUPA BEJÏTTO GOTTO
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v15-137.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v15-137.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>149575645
Stay mad faggot.
>>
>>149575775
Yamucha has meme status + he has some genuinely cool moves.
He was the first main cast fighter to use a sword (predates Trunks by a decade with that), he was genuinely competent fighter in DB even if he lost his fights and didn't become a comedy relief until the very end of DB where he jobbed to Kami and became a comic relief.
>>
>>149576087
You are really dumb, anon.
>>
>>149576115
That one is from the Buu Saga, around the time Super Buu was facing Gotenks SSJ3, IIRC.
>>
I want Goten to be relevant, I like him.
>>
>>149576071
Goku is psychic too and Toei kept fucking Oolong of all people relevant as he appeared in most DBZ movies. The biggest reason is because it's a battle shonen so fights are the only thing most people care about
>>
>>149576108
>Trunks trained to such a degree that he accomplished god ki.
This is the most bullshit plot device Toriyama has created. Trunks trained for one day meditating, what a way to ruin a character.
>>
>>149576121
>Make a SSJG themed character in Xenoverse
>Hair/eyes/skin color is all looking perfect
>Looks awesome
>M-muh OCD because he's not really in that state and the actual ingame form probably uses slightly different shades of those colors.

Feels retarded.
>>
>>149576097
Saiyan pride works fine for me
>>
>>149576043
Zamasu is biologically a literal fucking magic fruit.
Goku, biologically, is the closest thing to human you can find in space.
And Goku and Vegeta's God Ki isn't some permanent state like the Kaioshin. They don't "become" gods. They only clad themselves in God Ki.
>>
>>149576136
He's won precisely two fights, total

The first is when he knocked out a small girl who was attacking him(chichi), the second was the invisible man.

That's it, that's the grand total of his successful accomplishments
>>
>>149576142
Then the one I know it's the one from the end of Buu saga.
>>
>>149576148
Goku's psychic powers suck ass. He has to physically put his hand on a person's forehead, have permission to read their memories, and only then can use a really limited version of telepathy to understand what was going on. And even then its just him seeing memories in a person's head, not their thoughts.
>>
>>149576165
>This is the most bullshit plot device Toei has created
ftfy dumbass
>>
>>149573495
Is Super actually good or do people pretend to like it?
>>
>>149576220
It's the first time I've had fun watching Dragonball since Z aired as a kid.

So... it's good enough.
>>
>>149576208
Do you think it's going to be different in the manga? Because it seems Toyotaro is going to nerf Vegetto.
>>
>>149576201
>He's won precisely two fights, total
At this point I consider that a good record for non-Goku characters
>>
>>149576200
Saiyans have a fucking ritual to become gods and you're telling me that it's fine they somehow can't breathe in space. Saiyans are the most special race in Dragon Ball
>>
>>149576220
No, it's just nostalgia and MUH Vegetto!!
>>
>>149576201
Did you even read what I said? I said he was a competent fighter even if he lost his fights. He was simply up against opponents better than him but he himself was no slouch either.
He was literally the original Vegeta, competent fighter jobbing to a brand new opponent to show how strong the new opponent is.
>>
>>149576259
>Established Ritual
This means that at some point in the past, someone achieved Saiyan god status right? It must have been figured out by somebody

>Coming soon, Bardock story where the ritual was discovered

Hurry up and get to the part he blows himself up with his power.
>>
>>149576259
Yeah Toriyama needs to address Saiyan backstory becuase it's starting to become really retarded
>>
>>149576259
Don't think too hard about it. Trunks got God Ki without the ritual.
>>
>>149576220
It has it's moments

Also, the current villain is possibly the best Dragon Ball villain, ever. I want him to fail, not because he's the villain and has to lose, but because I thirst for the shadenfruede of watching the arrogant prick lose everything
>>
Why would vegetto let Trunks die? I thought he was "THE ONE"
>>
File: 1478498349185.gif (780KB, 360x191px) Image search: [Google]
1478498349185.gif
780KB, 360x191px
>>149576220
Movie retellings were garbage no defending it.
Universe 6 tournament was okay had some cool moments, but was pretty meh in general.
Black arc is legit good and fun to watch.
Black and Zamasu are one of the or the most entertaining villains in the franchise.
>>
>>149576317
>the current villain is possibly the best Dragon Ball villain, ever.
No
>>
>>149576249
>Because it seems Toyotaro is going to nerf Vegetto.
Nice precog
>>
>>149576303
I don't think you understand anon. See as long as you have six saiyans you can become a god for a little while with no cost. There's obviously something else going on with Saiyans
>>
>>149576317
>the current villain is possibly the best Dragon Ball villain, ever
Generic edgelord that wants to kill everyone because they aren't as cool as him. Piccolo, Frieza, Vegeta, Raditz and Kid Buu were better.
>>
>>149576220
Its better then GT and parts of Z, admittingly its only better then then worse parts of Z so its kind of polarizing.
>>
>>149576310
They never confirmed Trunks bullshit transformation used god ki. So what you say is merely headcanon
>>
>>149576358
Read the thread or are you a Vegetto fanboy?
>>
>>149576220
Stop spoonfeeding this faggot, faggots.
>>
>>149576332
Who's better?

I'm thinking through all the villain in Dragon ball, and honestly, they're all kind of subpar as far as villains in general go. The best prior to this was probably Tien in the 22nd tournament, or Vegeta during the Namek saga, if you can count him as such when he's also kind of the protagonist of that arc
>>
>>149576332
Easily better than buu and muh perfect celll. I would say he is better than frieza even though namek/frieza arc was better mainly due to vegeta carrying the arc with his ruthlessness
>>
>>149576220
Nostalgia and memes anon
>>
>>149576396
Explain the blue aura, then. And funny enough Toei mixed SSJ + Kaioken already.
>>
>>149576322
I don't think Trunks will. Instead, I expect Supreme Kai to get killed when he gives Goku and Vegeta the earrings.
It'll add more dramatic effect since Toriyama's cat would die too if that happens
>>
File: 1473614061898.png (133KB, 451x367px) Image search: [Google]
1473614061898.png
133KB, 451x367px
>only two weeks before this miracle of the universe is gone
>>
>>149576429
Freeza>Vegeta>>Black>>Buu>Piccolo Daimo>>Zamasu>>>Cell

>>149576431
>Easily better than buu and muh perfect celll. I would say he is better than frieza
No.
>>
>>149576373
Generic edgelord with intense narcissism who's totally convinced he's doing the right thing

It's perfect, I can not think of anyone I would rather see lose than that, and that's a good thing for a villain.
>>
>>149576441
Toriyama already said that there won't ever be a SSB2 or SSB3
>>
>>149576429
Shit taste
>>
>>149576431
Kid Buu was a force of destruction, Frieza'job was to kill planets, Vegeta was an angry manlet prince with no empire that served the killer of his race, Raditz only wanted little bro to join his group, Piccolo Jr. was norn with the command to kill Goku. Better than hurr, durr ningens are bad, better to kill everyone.
>>
>>149576403
>Read the thread
I did, no Toyotaro Vegetto in this thread.
>>
>>149576476
Using villain instead of antagonist tells us nore than enough anon
>>
>>149576441
Toei has never been consistent with Super Saiyan auras.
>>
>>149576497
???
>>
>>149576453
Episoder 67 is titled farewell trunks. Either Zamasu ends up losing in 2 episode , which seems a bit rushed(Vegeta goku have not fused yet) or Trunk dies. Trunks dying sounds more likely
>>
>>149576532
Toyotaro follows Toriyama's script so his Vegetto will have a weakness too
>>
>>149576429
Ma Junior in 23rd Tournament was a villain
Tenshinhan in 22nd Tournament was an antagonist, not a villain
>>
File: 423243.png (640KB, 1600x2270px) Image search: [Google]
423243.png
640KB, 1600x2270px
why is she so perfect?
>>
>>149576420
>m-muh secret club
>>
>>149576531
I agree Zamasu is shit but man your argument sucks.
>>
>>149576568
It's still a provisory title.
>>
>>149576476
>intense narcissism
Frieza, Vegeta, Cell, Babidi, Dabura, Piccolo.
Black character only has: I'm so best, the rest suck, better to kill everyone.
>>
>>149576531
buu saga was the worst. buu was easily the worst out of the big 3 villains. Even Cell was subpar . He had not motives other than reaching perfection
>>
>>149576569
>Toyotaro follows Toriyama's script
Yeah and? You don't know what Toriyama's script entails faggot.
>>
>>149576543
Well, sometimes you don't want to see the antagonist fail

You should always want to see a villain fail
>>
>>149576546
Except blue is clearly SSJB.
>>
>>149576588
>s-spoon feed mE PLS!!!
Fuck off to Google faggot.
>>
>>149575735
Hell fucking yeah
>>
So, with Vegetto revealed to have a weakness. I predict they will defuse somehow. After that either Gogeta steps in or a fusion between Vegeta and Trunks which I based off the line that says Trunks will be useful somehow.
>>
>>149576591
No, because the rest has more weight to their characters. We met Zumasu when he hated ningens already.
>>
>>149576220
Zamasu and Black are the bestest topest villains everest.
>>
>>149575735
imagine if goku and vegeta were paralized by high tech machines and abducted by a ship that brought them to another planet so its up to the others to find them and fight for the lives of goku/vegeta

like gohan, goten and trunks with piccolo, 18, and buu
>>
>>149576674
Trunks distracting Zamoku so they can do the dance sounds more likely.
Happened in GT
>>
>>149576647
Not that anon, you spastic dribbling stark-raving-mad moronic ball of autistic elitist tard-rage.
>>
>>149576608
And I'm not talking about the saga, but the concept behind the villains. And please, anon, if Buu saga was full of aspulls, retard characters fucking things up because of their autism, Black saga is even worse.
>>
>>149576646
Didn't say anything about SSJB.
>>
>>149576726
Sure retard.
>>
>>149576583
Do fusions retain the memory of both people? If so, that makes it pretty awkward for Pan.
>>
>>149576621
Read the thread.
>>
>>149576760
>more than one person thinks I'm a fucking retard
>s-samefag

Why don't you hang yourself?
>>
>>149576767
See >>149576621
>>
>>149576764
>they unfuse
>Pan now has memories of fucking Gohan
>>
>>149576753
Then why did you replied to me if I was talking about Trunks's blue aura?
>>
>>149576793
Read the thread, it was reveled Vegwtto has a weakness, ACCEPT IT.
>>
File: Small_b1a307_5818169.jpg (46KB, 406x377px) Image search: [Google]
Small_b1a307_5818169.jpg
46KB, 406x377px
>>149576764
vegito remembered everything
>>
>>149576310
Was it explained how Vegeta got god ki or did I miss something? I think I remember Goku saying he trained for it but that's stupid. Can everyone involved in the ritual get god ki if they trained hard enough?
>>
>>149576825
See >>149576621
>>
>>149576674
>Gogetafags still at it
>>
>>149576795
Because I just wanted to comment that Toei is really shitty with regular Super Saiyan forms, especially differentiating Super Saiyan 1 vs Super Saiyan 2. Chill man.
>>
>>149576832
So I guess Vegeta knows what it feels like to fuck Chi Chi and vice versa. That's pretty lewd.
>>
>>149576889
More like get raped by.
>>
>>149576877
Gogeta is cooler than Vegitard. Doesn't matter if he's canon, doesn't matter if he's weaker. He's still an overall cooler fusion. I have apologized, but I stand by this stance.
>>
>>149576906
TFS isnt canon, please fuck off with your fanfiction and read the manga. Goku is not a braindead flan in the manga.
>>
>>149576906
I bet that turns him on even more since Saiyans like dominant women.
>>
>>149576869
Denial it's not good. You better have to get prepared for Vegetto the jobber. Explain it, anon, are you angry about this?
>>
File: 1414231312.jpg (48KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
1414231312.jpg
48KB, 640x474px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTC2NOiuk8w

Why the fuck was Gero's sensors so off about Goku's strength when Android 16's sensors were so accurate they could easily detect even SSJ2 Gohan's real strength?

What the fuck
>>
File: 1477084314477.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1477084314477.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>149576963
>>
>>149576878
We know that.
>>
File: Strong willed.jpg (281KB, 1023x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Strong willed.jpg
281KB, 1023x1500px
>>149576920
This.
>>
>>149576920
Nobody even mentioned TFS dude, chill.
>>
>>149576963
>when Android 16's sensors were so accurate they could easily detect even SSJ2 Gohan's real strength?
Bulma upgraded him :^)
>>
>>149576920
Goku knows shit about sex. He only lust after battle.
>>
>>149576920
Are you so triggered by TFS's existence that you'll take anything someone says about DB and twist it around to make it seem like a TFS reference so you purposely trigger yourself and thus have an excuse to act like a triggered little bitch?
>>
>>149576984
Goku being raped was in one of TFS episodes and retards were sperging about it and that shit is still fresh in my memory.

>>149576981
This guy gets it, it's just Goku's saiyan cells subconsciously preferring Chichi.

>>149577007
Being taught sex by Chichi is not the same as being raped.
>>
>>149577016
https://youtu.be/8EuyySqI3EA?t=9m20s

Eat shit
>>
>>149576981
The same scene happened in the anime though.
>>
>>149577023
>Being taught sex by Chichi is not the same as being raped
Chi Chi is a fucking prude, she wouldn't know how to explain how sex works.
>>
File: Z.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Z.gif
352KB, 500x300px
>>149576981
>Piccolo was secretly wondering about this for years
>>
>>149577058
>Chi Chi is a fucking prude
HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH
No.
She's a dumb hick that tries to come off as a prude because she doesn't want her children to also be dumb hicks like her.

See the webm here >>149575314
>>
>>149577058
People forget that she is pretty sheltered, and even now gets her information from magazines.
>>
>>149577046
why does Goku have the most retarded faces?
>>
Whose a better father figure: Goku, Piccolo, or Vegeta?
>>
>>149577116
Vegeta is best with Piccolo close second.
Goku is a pretty bad parent all things considered.
>>
>>149577116
Piccolo > Vegeta > Goku
>>
>>149576963
Watching the old dub or the anime at all you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>149577116
Piccolo is a better father then either of those monkeys.
>>
inb4 2mastu gets damaged to the point that it takes him too long to recover and gets thrown into the sun to regenerate for eternity, or thrown into a black hole.
>>
>>149577053
>implying that Toei doesn't contradict itself all the time
>>
I made a little remark about Vegeta knowing what sex with Chi Chi feels like and it turned into a anime vs manga argument again.

Why do you mangafags sperg out so easily?
>>
>>149577116
Krillin
>>
>>149577092
>HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH
>No.
Be careful with that autism. Chi Chi is the steroetipical asian mom with the husband that leaves for months, she only care about money, social reputation and her kids' education. Asian moms are prude as fuck, they would be lucky if they fuck once per year.
>>
>>149577116
Goku>Vegeta
Piccolo isn't a father
>>
Should I start watching this now or wait till it gets to 100+ episodes?

>>149577116
>>149577195
Piccolo >= Krillin >>> gap > Mr. Satan >>> Vegeta > shit > Goku.
>>
File: ayyy.png (444KB, 546x450px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
444KB, 546x450px
>catching up
>see this
ayyyyyyy
>>
>>149577206
See >>149576647
>>
>>149577205
>Piccolo isn't a father
>Singlehandledly raises Goku's firstborn more or less for 11 years
>>
>>149575601
Huh, I always assumed goku grew so much because he used the RoSaT while he trained with Kami and the reason gohan grew so fast was because of superior ox-king genetics
>>
>>149577221
>Singlehandledly raises Goku's firstborn more or less for 11 years
Nice headcanon bruh
>>
>>149577218
I'm not that anon and that's not the question I posed.
>>
>>149577197
She is a hick though

She talks like a hick, her father talks like a hick, she lives in a house far away from any city, and runs her own little farm
>>
>>149577206
Wait for the next tournanent. Super BoG is garbage, Super RoF is garbage, U6 tournament is meh, Black arc is a parody of Cell and Buu saga.
>>
>>149577176
>gets thrown into the sun to regenerate for eternity
Dbs isn't edgy enough for that
>thrown into a black hole
Doubt they even know what black hole is
>>
File: large.jpg (37KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
37KB, 500x338px
Vegeta will be the God tier father when Bra arrives
>>
>>149577241
>head canon
Goku spent most of the timeskip between Part 1 and Part 2 training, retard.
>>
>>149577242
>Should I start watching this now or wait till it gets to 100+ episodes?
See >>149576647
>>
>>149577279
I'm not that anon and that's not the question I posed.
>>
>>149577206
Watch now, if you didn't watch the BoG and RoF movies, do it and start with Super episode 28
>>
>>149577241
Gohan is four, till he is 17 he had Piccolo as the father figure because Goku is dead/in space/training in the afterlife.
>>
>>149576963
>watch old shitty inaccurate dub with literal fanfiction dialogue
>complain
kek
>>
>>149577273
Not 11 years.
>>
>>149577253
And?
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v18-099.jpg (825KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v18-099.jpg
825KB, 2037x3056px
>>149577273
>>149577311
Nice headcanon bruh
>>
>>149577197
You never watched/read the DB portion and clearly are only familiar with Z.
Chichi is not stereotypical asian mom, she's a twist on the concept. She ACTS like a stereotypical asian mom because she herself is a dumb hick. That's why she and Goku are perfect for eachother.

Only retards don't understand this.
>>
>>149577326
Nothing

Just pointing out that it's not one or the other between asian housewife and hick, she's both
>>
>>149577241
>>149577316
Manga tells us Goku spends most of the time training to fight Piccolo Jr again while Chi-Chi raises Gohan more or less alone with occasional help from her dad. Goku gets killed by Raditz, Piccolo takes care of Gohan for a year. Piccolo then spends the fight with the Saiyans protecting Gohan and saving his life from Nappa and the Saibamen.

Then Goku spends months healing again on Earth while Gohan, Krillen and Bulma go to space to find Namek and wish everyone back. Piccolo again shows up and spends more time protecting Gohan and fighting Freeza then Goku does.

Piccolo also saves Goku's life from Freeza after the spirit bomb failed to kill him. Then another three years training with Gohan, and 7 years after the Cell Games Goku is dead because he cares too much to fight then to return the Earth.

You are a retard.
>>
>>149577334
Your post proves exactly what? Because Piccolo acts more concerned about Gohab than Goku. And Goku still didn't realized Gohan was afriad of his own powers because he couldn't control them after spending an entire year with him.
>>
>>149577269
I hope so, if there is one thing that GT did right it was hardass familyman Vegeta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGYD6HLcwak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etnt88WwbZk
>>
>>149577352
She acts like a stereotypival mom because Toriyama disliked her, he turned her from a cutie martial artist to a cunt asian mom because comedy.
>>
>>149577311
Goku was away 1 year when Gohan was 4 due the Raditz fight.

Goku was away again for one year after the Frieza fight, Gohan was 7 when he came back.

Goku was away for 6 years after the Cell games, Gohan was 10 after the hyperbolic chamber training.

Goku was 7 years away from Gohan's life, Gohan was 16 when he started high school, not 17.
>>
>>149577373
>>149577397
Nice headcanon bruh
>>
>The daddy issues faggots are back.
>>
>>149577440
Gohan was 9 when he spend a year in the time chamber, then he turned 10. Goku spent 7 years dead.
>>
>>149574953
This. DBS fans are generally the most retarded of all anime fans, so it does not surprise me that this anon failed at reading what was written and understanding it.

The producer is talking about Zamasu having a weakness, nothing about Vegetto.

fucking idiots.
>>
>piccolo will never be relevant again in your lifetime

fuck my life
>>
>>149575364

Harvey Dent
>>
>>149577461
>head canon
>fact
Nice bullshit, the fact you're resorting to volume covers alone is pathetic kiddo.
>>
>>149577505
Well without him Trunks wouldn't have learn the Mafuba, at least he did something.
>>
>>149577461
Look, the autistic Gokufag is here. No one has denied Goku spent 4 years with Gohan, still he didn't interact with him as he liked because Chi Chi made Gohan study 24/7 and prohibited Goku from training Gohan.
>>
>>149575481
>destroys distant planets
>doesn't destroy the one nearby

This is fucking retardation, anon. That is not how shockwaves work. Go do your science homework and stop being a fucking jackass.
>>
>>149577241
I bet the Ox King would be the chillest grandpa ever.
>>
>>149577527
>>149577548
Best "dad"
>>
>>149577461
Post a scan telling us where Goku was involvement wise with raising Gohan and not covers, you faggot.
>>
>Goku is a shit dad meme.

Goku promised he would take Gohan to go fighting.

Goku bonded with during the preparations for the Cell games, Goku could've just trained Gohan for a bit and then fuck off whenever they were not sparring but no Goku choose to bond.

Goku carried Goten on his arms as soon as he came back.

Goku gave Gohan a nice father-son hug after the Old Kai training.
>>
>>149577587
>his dad never beat him up to make him a better man
You sound like a nu male new wave faggot.
>>
>>149577593
He's been a shit dad in super. At least Vegeta kept his promise
>>
>>149577593
Ignore the DBZA faggots
>>
>>149577587
You do realize he only did that because he KNEW Gohan wouldn't get hurt right?
Of course not, you're a shitposter.
>>
File: Picnic with the in-laws.png (929KB, 976x508px) Image search: [Google]
Picnic with the in-laws.png
929KB, 976x508px
>>149577241
Kai's EDs are really comfy
>>
>>149576455
What do you mean "two weeks"?
>>
>>149577641
Hercule is such a bro. Him comforting himself to peasants like goku and chichi must have taking a while to adjust
>>
>>149577671
Not him but this saturday, next saturday, and the next saturday after that saturday.
>>
Speaking goku being a bad father or not.
Was it true that Toriyama said that Goku sees his family as one of his friends rather than a family, because saiyans don't have a familial bond or some shit, except for the royal saiyan family and Bardock and his wife for some reason?
>>
>>149577624
>You do realize he only did that because he KNEW Gohan wouldn't get hurt right?
Gambling "dad
>>
>>149577713
If you're not him, then don't reply to me fuck-o...
No, but seriously, do we not get an episode this coming Saturday?
>>
>>149577593
>Goku is a shit dad meme.
Goku is an autistic manchild that knows no best. Piccolo has more maturity than him. And that's why he is better dad.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v26-207.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v26-207.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>
>>149577721
Are you saying ge isn't the best? Daddy Piccolo turned Gohan from a crybaby to a fighter.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v24-073.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v24-073.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>
There are solid arguments for and against Goku being a good dad

There are solid arguments for and against Piccolo being a good dad

There are solid arguments for and against Vegeta being a good dad

There are no solid arguments against Krillin being a good dad

Krillin is best dad
>>
>>149577671
Episode 67 is titled "Farewell, Trunks". Unless they pull off an heroic sacrifice, I don't think it means anything else other than them parting ways, and thus, the end of the arc.
>>
>>149577812
>Daddy Piccolo turned Gohan from a crybaby to a fighter.
>>
>>149577840
Why wouldn't it be a sacrifice/death? Vegetto is not even in the arc yet , and probably won't until the last minutes of the next episode. It doesn't make sense to rush everything in 1 1/2 episode
>>
>>149577875
Please post the next few pages, where Gohan actually got over it and punched Nappa.
>>
>>149577812
>When Piccolo forces Gohan to fight it's good.
>When Goku asks Gohan to fight it's bad
Fuck off
>>
Do you think people like Togashi and Oda, who pretty much worship Toriyama and Dragon Ball, keep up with Super?
>>
>>149577904
Because when Piccolo forced Gohan to fight he actually taught him how to control his powers.
>>
>>149577904
Who was the one to find out that Gohan wasn't a fighter? not his dad, but piccolo. So it was right in the sense that piccolo knew more about gohan than Goku
>>
>>149575645
I dunno, Goku really wasn't all that absent. Sure, he still ended arriving at the last moment for the save, but he had constant focus, really. Flight without wings was still a very limited thing. Did Piccolo even have it?
>>
>>149577902
>Please post the next few pages

>I was a fool to expect so much
What a faggot
>>
>>149573495
Is it wrong if I want Vegito to fuck my shit up, with his disgusting ningen hands?
>>
>>149577950
>he actually taught him how to control his powers.
Nice headcanon faggot.

>Who was the one to find out that Gohan wasn't a fighter?
See >>149577334 Read the manga faggot.
>>
>>149577715
I found the interview if someone is interested.
According to Tori Goku doesn't see his family like like his family sees him.
He thinks of them as companions rather than his family.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/episode-bardock-akira-toriyama-super-qa/

>Since Saiyans are supposed to have no affection for family or friends, does this actually make Vegeta, who holds his family and wife dear, an even stranger (kinder) Saiyan than Goku?

>Vegeta, whose pride had been deeply wounded, sought help from Bulma, and little by little, his ruthless personality changed. Nowadays, you certainly might be able to say that. On the other hand, Goku might not have a sense of family members like Gohan and Chi-Chi except as one of his companions.
>>
>>149577885
Because Trunks is too popular to kill him off, you're beyond retarded.
>>
>>149577950
So you just forgot Goku taught Gohan step by step on how to turn into a super sayan at will?
>>
File: Goku good dad.jpg (969KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Goku good dad.jpg
969KB, 2037x3056px
>>
File: Piccolo BTFO.jpg (251KB, 638x2868px) Image search: [Google]
Piccolo BTFO.jpg
251KB, 638x2868px
>>
>>149577116
Piccolo > Goku > Vegeta
Piccolo raised Gohan during perhaps his most pivotal formative years.
Goku is still a very caring father regardless of his prioritizing FIGHTO
Vegeta's just a cold penis.
>>
>>149577964
Unless you are a shitpost you know after his apologize, Gohan actually did what Piccolo told him to do. Unlike the anime, where Gohan tried to leave. After that page Piccolo and the rest made a plan and Gohan actually participated.
>>
>>149577721
man remember when gohan was hype.

too bad buu saga and super are shit.
>>
Just came back from herms twitter and apparently toei done fucked up.
Pls tell me they did not fucking nerf vegito. we already got goku/vegeta jobbing 3 times against zamasu and black and now you gonna let the climax fuck up too? hohoho boi way to go to make everyone look shit besides beerus getting really tired of all these L's. At least back in z it was a surprise when goku managed to lose but now everyone is getting the gohan treatment. You call this good writing? might as well call it the beerus show. fucking hell
>>
File: piccolo.png (351KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo.png
351KB, 682x1023px
Post a character, the name of their spin-off, and it's premise.
>pic related
>Dragonball D
>fights armies of Vegeta clones
>>
>>149578113
Link the tweet claiming they fucked up
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v17-187.jpg (763KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v17-187.jpg
763KB, 2037x3056px
>>
>>149578004
That is a non issue since Goku values his companions a lot, going into a rage whenever any of them got hurt.

It's like saying you see a sibling more as a great friend, that's not bad.
>>
>>149575970
this one looks really really cool.
>>
>>149578113
>Retard doesn't know what Job means
>>
>>149577997
>headcanon
Gohan's fight with Vegeta and Nappa. He apologized for being scared, punched Nappa, used a ki attack for the first time, flied, fought with Vegeta hand-to-hand.

Gohan's fight with Cell. B-but dad, you never taught me how to control SSJ.
>>
>>149578128
https://mobile.twitter.com/Herms98/status/796312278530289666
There you go baby
>>
>>149577593
Piccolo literally did all those things and more then Goku did.
>>
>He thinks of Chi Chi first
>>
File: 1466498449938.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466498449938.gif
1MB, 430x360px
>Toei Producer : "Oh yeah, Vegeto's here with a new weakness as he fight Zamasu. Even if Vegeto fights him, Trunks will not get sidelined, don't worry."
>/a/ concludes that Vegeto will get decimated and that Trunks will solo Zamasu
>>
>>149578173
Toei mad that akira didnt made gogeta canon so they gonna do him dirty
>>
>>149578038
And he failed to teach him how to control SSJ2.
>>
>>149578206
Trunks should get sidelined tbdesu
He has no place with Vegito and Blamasu. They should be slugging it out and casually blowing him back with the force of their collisions like he was a fucking ant.
>>
>>149578113
You know whats the best thing about all of this. trunks is gonna safe the day hahahaha
>>
>>149574668
>narusakus are still this assblasted

kek
>>
>>149574648
He's not immortal and can get tired. IDK man probably something like this.
>>
>>149578170
Read the manga faggot he attacked Raditz, used a Ki blast to level a mountain and he destroyed a Saiyan pod all before Piccolo trained him.

>Gohan's fight with Cell. B-but dad, you never taught me how to control SSJ
Except he did faggot.
>>
>>149578193
Damn, now that's how delusional piccolofags can get.

Piccolo never took Gohan out to go fishing.

Piccolo never took Gohan out to have any casual fun.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v17-034.jpg (859KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v17-034.jpg
859KB, 2037x3056px
>>149577587
>>149577721
>>149577875
>>149577964
Meanwhile with Goku.
>>
>>149578113
People still not realising what the weakness is.
ssblue
When did it actually do anything besides jobbing?
>>
File: Dragon Ball - V16C227 - Page 11.png (419KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball - V16C227 - Page 11.png
419KB, 1024x1536px
>>
>>149574668
Sakurafag pls. Hinata winning the Narutobowl was the best thing to come out of the series post timeskip.
>>
>>149577688
Well, he does owe the Son family quite a lot
>>
>>149578312
>Piccolo never took Gohan out to go fishing.
Piccolo spent a year camping outdoors with Gohan, retard Gokufag.
>>
>>149578265
>used a Ki
Are you this stupid? Explote with rage is different than master a technique.
>He did
Gohan lost to his rage, then instead of kill Cell he tortured him like a fucking edgelord. How is that 'control his SSJ2'? Please, explain.
>>
>>149578358
I don't really disagree, I just hated how it came about.
>>
File: Dragon Ball - V14C197 - Page 12.png (579KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball - V14C197 - Page 12.png
579KB, 1024x1536px
>>
>>149573495
You'd have to do the same for Sonichu then.
>>
File: GogetaFusionReborn8-28-10.png (405KB, 571x394px) Image search: [Google]
GogetaFusionReborn8-28-10.png
405KB, 571x394px
>Toei: Vegetto has a new weakness
But muh potara fusion is flawlesss
Hahahaha
Best boi
>>
Anyone else excited to see SoL episodes with Vegetto and senpai?

Bra has two dads
>>
>>149578358
It isn't about how it ended, it's about how it started
>>
>>149578411
Get the job done in few minutes, while Vegetto got killed.
>>
>>149577593
>he's a good dad because he did the bare minimum
>>
File: dbz269-01.png (524KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz269-01.png
524KB, 640x480px
>>149578113
Since when did db ever cared about balanced fights? so they just gonna ruin his smugness to make fagmasu look strong? OK
>>
File: 1478546115583.jpg (443KB, 665x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478546115583.jpg
443KB, 665x1024px
>>149578411
> "new weakness"
> Gogeta is automatically better

I guess, if this new weakness is worse than:
- both partners learning and perfecting the dance
- learning to sync
- risking a flawed fusion (skinny/fat)
- time limit (and if Gotenks is any indication, a time limit that gets exponentially smaller the higher SS level you are)

We'll have to see...
>>
File: Gogeta_SSJ4.jpg (31KB, 516x386px) Image search: [Google]
Gogeta_SSJ4.jpg
31KB, 516x386px
>>149578448
>Get the job done
Your so funny anon.
>>
>>149578412
I don't think Toei will run wild with the Vegitto hype for too long.

It's unfortunate but I think they defuse shortly after humiliating zamasu.

I would love be proven wrong though.
>>
>>149578382
Nice headcanon dumbass.

Also Gohan's attack against Raditz did way more damage than his one against Nappa.

>Piccolo taught me
>but I couldn't do anything
Top kek
>>
Reminder there's regular smug Vegetto and BUFF Vegeto while Gogeta has a fat form.
>>
>>149578412
> senpai gets corrected to senpai

Vegetto and family*
>>
>>149578515
I wait until Toyotaro gets to the fight
>>
>>149578530
*You're
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v17-096.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v17-096.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>
>>149578541
If Gohan had caught Nappa unprepared from the opening Kuririn and Piccolo had given him, he would've died. People keep forgetting Gohan is barely 5 years old and in his first life or death battle against extra-galactic amoral space mercenaries.
>>
>>149578552
True...that way the weakness is in both the anime/manga

Therefore part of Toriyama's scripts (canon). I don't think Toei would add a filler weakness...would they?
>>
>>149578539
>It's unfortunate but I think they defuse shortly after humiliating zamasu
He had bruises and was going all out in the preview. The toei statement was clear that there is something wrong going to happen. Maybe potaras cant work correctly in other timelines they are from.
>>
Is kitchen nightmares any good? need time to kill for the NEP
>>
Calling it now, super blooper scooper is too powerful and makes the fusion wear off after 30 minutes

That or he gets a laser through the chest
>>
File: videl pushes vegeta away.jpg (61KB, 494x931px) Image search: [Google]
videl pushes vegeta away.jpg
61KB, 494x931px
>>149578210
goku didn't know about ssj2 at the time. he thought it was just part of gohan's rage boosting his super saiyan power.

he had no way of knowing that gohan's personality would change from bitchboy to psycho
>>
>>149578622
10x Kaioken Blue was a thing and it got written out
>>
>>149578602
>If Gohan had caught Nappa unprepared from the opening Kuririn and Piccolo had given him, he would've died.
Sure anon sure.
>>
>>149578541
Raditz's PL was so shit, an untrained hybrid was able to fuck him. Now you are comparing a trained Gohan who was able to hold back Vegeta thanks to Piccolo's training.
>>
>>149578622
>I don't think Toei would add a filler weakness...would they?
They made trunks weaker then ssj3 goku. Made hit outclass goku by a long shot. And the whole timetravelling will probably much shorter in the manga.
Their second travel made no sense since after their first ass whooping they went again without training or mafuba. what were they expecting?
>>
>>149578654
Nice head canon retard.
>>
>>149578541
no wonder Gohan didn't ask Piccolo to train him durning the Majin arc.
>>
>>149578592
Goku is a such a cutie when he's being a family man
>>
>>149578634
>he had no way of knowing that gohan's personality would change from bitchboy to psycho
Because Goku didn't got bloodthristy when he got SSJ.
>>
File: vados finds you unworthy.jpg (117KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
vados finds you unworthy.jpg
117KB, 832x960px
>>149578448
vegetto humiliated buu and toyed with buu to goad him into absorbing him, so he could free his family and friends.

gogeta in gt looked like a faggot clown and played around for no reason, wasting the few minutes of fusion time he had.

but you probaly only want to remember the movie version that trows some gay gliter.

but end of the day is: vegetto is canon, gogeta will never be canon
>>
>>149578682
>Now you are comparing a trained Gohan
who wasn't nearly as usefull against Nappa. Gohan himself even said so.
>>
File: goku does love chichi.gif (446KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
goku does love chichi.gif
446KB, 500x350px
>>149578711
yeah goku became soooo brutal after becoming super saiyan.
>>
File: Goku and Goten.gif (3MB, 360x201px) Image search: [Google]
Goku and Goten.gif
3MB, 360x201px
>>
>>149578691
Yeah, Nappa dying, that is.
Later on, Gohan hits him with all his rage from Piccolo dying and his 2,8k power level did fuck all.
>>
>>149578592
WHERE DO YOU READ THIS
>>
>>149578113
>Toei filler
Vegetto wont happen in the manga.
>>
>>149578411
>>Toei: Vegetto has a new weakness

>powerful characters with inherent weaknesses aren't innately more interesting than flat-out powerful characters
>>
>>149578592
The drive license episode was anime filler.

So Goku learned how to drive in some other ocasion offpanel, or Toriyama accepts that episode as canon, not feeling the need to show it in the manga?
>>
>>149578118
Character: Jaci
Name: Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
Premise: already existing spin-off manga by Akira Toriyama
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v17-095.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v17-095.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman (Akira Toriyama)
https://userscloud.com/zn117t2wxzru/Jaco_the_Galactic_Patrolman_v1_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr

Dragon Ball (Akira Toriyama)
https://bakabt.me/torrent/181035/dragon-ball-scans

https://haoscans.wordpress.com/category/project-dragon-ball/

https://mofogoku.wordpress.com/

https://zqscans2013.wordpress.com/dragon-ball/

Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc (Akira Toriyama)
https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=643757
>>
>>149578809
This whole arc screams toei filler
>>
>>149578740
>in gt
>>
File: Thanks Doc Daily Dose.png (58KB, 626x754px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Doc Daily Dose.png
58KB, 626x754px
After Black arc Piccolo will go to medical school and come out strong enough to fight alongside Goku and Vegeta, calling it.
>>
HOLY SHIT
Goku Vegeta fuse to Vegito. Goes Ssgssj (ssjblue) gets the time rings goes back in time to Goku and Vegeta fusion. Fusion dances with another ssgssj Vegito and we finally get the original GT mistranslation: Gogeta Vegito only this time it's not Ssj4 Gogeta Vegito, it's ssgssjb Gogetavegito

WOW
>>
>>149578798
>Power level

Why

Why do people insist that these mean something when they literally never do. Even after Toriyama specifically says they mean nothing, people still throw around numbers as if it proves their point.
>>
>>149578751
I didn't have the gif of Vegeta fighting with Gohan while Krillin and Goku prepared a plan.
>>
>>149578894
kaioken x100

Still weaker than Beerus
>>
File: Son_Gohan_Snaps!.jpg (243KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Son_Gohan_Snaps!.jpg
243KB, 1000x1500px
>>149578850
>>149578800

>>149578833
That filler was based on this cover.
>>
>>149578775
Kill yourself if you are that stupid.
>>
>>149578906
they meant everything in saiyan saga
>>
>vegito weakness

WTF I HATE TORIYAMA NOW
>>
>>149578947
Vegetto ssblue still weaker then beerus
>>
File: DEM TITTIES!.jpg (57KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
DEM TITTIES!.jpg
57KB, 1280x738px
>>149578874
well the non canon character called gogeta only apeared in a movie and gt, both aren't canon either.

and janemba was at best buutenks level of power (buu with gotenks & picollo absorbed)
>>
>>149578981
>toei
Wait until the manga drops out of they both have the same shit then its in the plot outline but I really dount we going to see vegetto in the manga.
>>
>>149578947
HOLY SHITTTT

Rmssgssjbkkx100pu Gogetavegito
(Rage mode super saiyan God super saiyan Jin blue kaiokenx100 potential unlocked Gogetavegito)
>>
>>149578920
>He's a lot weaker now too
>>
File: vados is cute.jpg (18KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
vados is cute.jpg
18KB, 236x347px
>>149578954
show proof of brutal goku
>>
File: the real reason.jpg (363KB, 578x1507px) Image search: [Google]
the real reason.jpg
363KB, 578x1507px
>>149573562
weakness huh?
maybe ssj blue doesn't work well with fusion
>>
>>149573528
THIS image always cracks me up
>>
>>149578850
DB Minus where?
>>
>>149577046
Was this supposed to prove something? Other than the fact that you're obsessed with shitting on TFS even when people aren't talking about it.

You're a whiny little faggot. Just admit it.
>>
>>149579127
DB Minus is a Jaco the Galactic Patrolman omake.
>>
>>149573562
>he got some weaknesses now
>Old kai said that merging in SS form would grant them immense power at the expense of short lifespan
>them monkeys are doing that anyway because lol dragonball

Prolly Black didn't know that and merged with Zamasu while he's still in his Roze form, so that's prolly the reason for the abomination (rotten flesh in an otherwise immortal body)
>>
>>149573562
>Yfw the weakness is, because the potara was already used before to fuse Kibito shin the power of the fusion has weakend now so that it will only last for 29 minutes
>>
>>149579153
Oh ok
>>
File: 1478562693351.png (78KB, 319x345px) Image search: [Google]
1478562693351.png
78KB, 319x345px
>implyinf Mai's sniper shot didn't damage Black's potara and thus endangering the fusion
>>
>>149579187
That is a long time, it took Namek about 5 episodes in kai to explode and Frieza said it would explode in 5 minutes.
>>
File: supreme kai of time alt forms.jpg (82KB, 960x748px) Image search: [Google]
supreme kai of time alt forms.jpg
82KB, 960x748px
>>149579187
at least goku and vegeta were smart enough to be in base form before putting the potora on and going blue as vegetto after being fused.

black was in ssj rose form, so the power is eating away at the fused zamasu, but the immortality keeps it in check.
until vegetto fucks his shit up and the regeneration slows down
>>
File: 156198181561.png (1011KB, 745x1072px) Image search: [Google]
156198181561.png
1011KB, 745x1072px
>>
>>149576008

Fusion did succeed in Z. It made Buu weak enough to get beaten by the Genkidama.
>>
>>149579226
I think potara fusion not working properly with somebody who wished for his own body (not the body of him + another one) to be immortal makes more sense.
>>
Someone post the pic with SSB Vegito showing off his back
>>
>>149580083
>>
>>149579091
>maybe ssj blue doesn't work well with fusion
I would take this as a legitimate explanation
>>
>>149580110
Man I love back day
>>
>>149578850
Madokami has all of the digital versions of DB and DBZ by Viz.
>>
>>149580189
Too much Godly Ki for one vessel seems like a decent explanation.
It could also make the fight itself interesting, as Vegito starts leaking Ki erratically and completely out of control, struggling to maintain composure.
>>
>>149580189
>>149580330
Vegetto might be also not used to handling so much God Ki and has to get used to it, yet
>>
TRUMP AND HYPE SATURDAY

CAN'T GET ANY BETTER
>>
>>149578411
Where did you read this?Toei better not fuck up one of the most loved character in DB
>>
File: guFnThZ.png (187KB, 181x410px) Image search: [Google]
guFnThZ.png
187KB, 181x410px
>according to Boo-Gohan, even Goku and Vegeta fused (aka SS3 Gogeta) are unable to defeat him
>SS1 Vegetto destroys Boo ass
>so Vegetto is several times stronger than Gogeta
>now Vegetto has access to the ultimate saiyan form, SSB
>Gogetafags still in denial about their weak fusion
>>
>>149575733
His weakness will probably be that he's mortal.
>>
>>149580907
>Salty Vegittofag
Stop shitposting you motherfucker, you make us all Vegittofags look retard.
>>
>>149579499
Third one > First one > Second one
>>
>>149580960
>salty
>"Vegitto"
There's your (You)
>>
>>149579499
A no contest
>>
>>149575733
That didn't happen with Boo I don't think it will with a godly opponent
>>
>>149574022
I don't mean to offend you but fuck off retard.
>>149573707
Raditz did nothing wrong.
>>
>>149581063
cynical fuck
>>
File: 1458362271763.png (183KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1458362271763.png
183KB, 386x406px
Was Black stronger than Boo-Gohan?

I remember him raging so hard that almost destroyed the universe and forced Vegetto to stop him.
>>
>>149581239
In raw power I think Boo was stronger
>>
File: 1478639065691.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478639065691.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Anything Super touches gets ruined. Vegetto is supposed to be the perfect fusion. This weakness tripe is bullshit. They should have done Gogeta if they were gonna fuck it up this badly. Why ruin the perfect fusion?
>>
File: angry vegeta.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry vegeta.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>149573562
REEEEEE WHYYYYY HOW DARE THEY NERF VEGETTO
>>
>>149575314
Her VA sounds cute. Is she the same as in Super on they changed her?
>>
>>149581561
The same
>>
>>149573562
What does it say?
>>
>>149581239
SSR Black is much stronger.
Base Black was probably weaker than Mystic Gohan though
>>
>>149580907
>Being this butthurt about a fictional character
>>
>>149574866
>shit ratings

Constantly in the top 10 shows, but okay
>>
>>149581710
>projecting so hard
>>
File: 052.png (225KB, 612x297px) Image search: [Google]
052.png
225KB, 612x297px
Reminder that Goku x Bula should have happened and everyone expected it but Toriyama hated his manga and his fans so fucking much that he trolled them hard.
He even trolled them after Goku marrying Chichi with pic related.
>>
>>149574521
He'd most likely think his scouter is broken and just carry on as usual - dying that is
>>
>>149581893
Oh yeah because I am the one who is mad because ''muh character'' is not canon.
>>
Bulma has to get pregnant next arc right?
>>
>>149582053
It's supossed but should have born already.
I wonder what will happen if she is retcon to have never existed?
>>
>>149582022
>get bot in dokkan like me

>be happy :)
>>
What's the most "autistic" thing you done in regards to DB? For me, it's pulling on my ex's pigtails while hitting it from the back and calling her Videl.
>>
>>149582022
>muh character is not canon
What are you talking about kiddo
>>
>>149581657
Base Black got fucked pretty easy by SSJ2 Goku. Base Black should be around FPSSJ Goku.
>>
>>149580907
I can't wait to see the butthurt. It would be glorious.
>>
>>149582726
He wasn't going all out you retard. Why are Db fans so stupid? They flat out say it in the episode, Goku was trying to make him go all out, then Trunks says he's on the level of SSJ3 Goku usually.

And manga base Black is even stronger since he fodderizes SSJ3 level Trunks
>>
>>149579479
>>149579479
>>149579479
>>
Real thread
>>149583114
>>
>>149579041
Obviously, but still stronger than Gohan.
>>
>>149582150
see >>149580907
>>
>>149579046
His fight with Frieza.
>>
>>149582834
>And manga base Black is even stronger since he fodderizes SSJ3 level Trunks
>SSJ3 Trunks
The nostalgia sure kills the neurons of the fanboys. Toei can't into story telling, and the same for Toriyama. SSJ2 Trunks being equal to SSJ3 Goku is as stupid as Base Gohan and SSJ Gohan being atronger than Piccolo.
>>
>>149583249
Just think of Perfected SSJ2 as a new grade form you can only achieve after 10 years of mastering it.
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.