[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steins;Gate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Makise.Kurisu.full.1950548.jpg (537KB, 675x750px) Image search: [Google]
Makise.Kurisu.full.1950548.jpg
537KB, 675x750px
First of all, let me tell you something: Everybody loved S;G. Everybody. Steins;Gate was so loved by everybody they can't stop talking about it. I know a lot of people, the best people by the way, who played the VN and watched the anime, and beyond the slow start they all loved it. Period. I mean, what's not to like? Kurisu, who is perfect by the way everybody loves her. Faris too my personal favorite, and other characters who are likable and funny.

You might even say S;G is the greatest time traveling anime of all time. And it's not just me saying this - everybody, everybody who loves anime loves this.

Anyways, forget about what I said, what's your opinion on S;g and the anime?
>>
>>149567745
I love it!
>>
Didn't get past episode 3 or 4, when the one guy hacks into the NASA or whatever. Boring.
>>
This thread just confirmed me (again) why I avoid the S;G fanbase despite the fact I love the series. Mosty cancerous. Exact same with LoGH.
>>
>>149567745
It was okay. Could have been much better.
>>
Secondaries should just die
>>
>>149567944
>Implying that fanbases arent cancerous to begin with
>>
File: 1449530369532.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449530369532.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>149567745
People keep telling me they don't like Moeka but I like Moeka a lot.
>>
>>149567745
i like it too, especially those parts when the answer is right in front but you did not even notice.
The part where okabe figure out why the machine only works in certain time is so good.
>>
File: 63P2fzb.png (570KB, 1726x2400px) Image search: [Google]
63P2fzb.png
570KB, 1726x2400px
>>149567745
You know what, the bait is actually true. From an analytical technical perspective its a top tier show. The fanbase may be cancer but its better than you fucking hipster weaboo crossbreeds, who believe any show that receives any level of positive recognition from the general public is inherently flawed or not as good as it was before the critical/commercial success.

TL;DR only faggot hipsters rash on S;G
>>
This >>149567995
EOPs are of course also considered secondaries.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.