[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this show really that bad? My friend dared me to watch it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

So is this show really that bad? My friend dared me to watch it.
>>
Makoto gets killed by Sekai
Sekai gets killed by Kotonoha
Nice boat
>>
>bad
Your friend is an idiot.
>watching due to dare
You are an idiot.
>>
>There are people who STILL don't understand this show was supposed to be a dark deconstruction of harem anime.
>>
The VN is better.
>>
Makoto is cute! CUTE!
>>
It's funny that the best match for Makoto is another guy.
>>
Waste of time
>>
>>149562118
>Having friends
[Spoiler];_;[/Spoiler]
>>
File: Tomaruwhy.jpg (733KB, 4958x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Tomaruwhy.jpg
733KB, 4958x1453px
Why did 0verflow do this with Tomaru?

This family tree is canon and fucking crazy.
>>
I didn't like it overall, but the last episode made it all worth it.
>>
>>149562118
>tomboy only get's a few seconds scene which two dumb bitches talk over the whole time

Why is it so fucking hard to find animated hentai with honest to god tomboys? There's all kind of great doujins, but they just wont animate them.
>>
>>149562430

I was actually joking about being dared by a friend.

Fuck now I'm sad.
>>
>>149562227
Okay. But it's still ten episodes of incredibly boring shit.
>>
>>149562430
I-Im your friend anon
>>
>>149562227
I do, but it doesn't make it any less horrible.
>>
Can someone please explain to me how this Makoto guy is one of the mosted hated animu characters of all time?
>>
>>149562767

In the anime, he's a lecherous, self-absorbed, debauched asshole with a complete inability to control his sexual urges and severely limited understanding of the thoughts and feelings of others.
>>
>>149562547
hey the last episode was exciting
>>
>>149562817
Even more amazing when you consider, that he can be complete opposite in VN, if you want.
>>
>>149562227
deconstruction of every genre has been done to death

when do we start seeing decontructions of deconstructions?

or would that be reconstitution of deconstructions?
>>
KANASHIME NO
>>
>>149562826
It's a 12 episode anime.

The school festival episode was also good.
>>
>>149562990

The thing about the VN is that it's practically an entire Animated series on its own. It's completely animated, so I've never seen why an Anime version was ever needed in the first place.
>>
File: XmzvvV3.jpg (733KB, 4958x1453px) Image search: [Google]
XmzvvV3.jpg
733KB, 4958x1453px
>>149562118
Obligatory family tree
>>
>>149562118
Just fap to the H scenes.
>>
>>149562481
Otome & Sekai both have extensive scenes.
>>
>>149563315
You gonna act like you didn't see this?

>>149562434
>>
>>149563305
You probably played just HQ version. Original version was much more poorly animated.
>>
File: Kotonoha_Manami.png (231KB, 290x425px) Image search: [Google]
Kotonoha_Manami.png
231KB, 290x425px
Double paizuri scene with Katsuras fucking never.
>>
>>149564139

Explicit Yuri with Kotonoha and Sekai never.
>>
For me... it´s the best anime of all time... of you gender
>>
>it's a "girl has her sex tape spread around the school for no reason" episode
>it's a "kotonoha texts makoto hundreds of times despite being told to fuck off" episode
>it's a "sekai acts selfishly and irrationally" episode
>it's a "makoto's buddy tries to fuck kotonoha" episode
>it's a "girl moves to france for no reason" episode
>it's a "disguised as a happy-go-lucky SoL anime" episode
>>
>>149564173
You never seen bisexual threesome ending or what?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPCgDR2QQoE
>>
>>149562563
you just want his body!
>>
>>149564476

Wait, that happens? When did Kotonoha get an interest in girls?
>>
File: 1472443098851.jpg (114KB, 849x581px) Image search: [Google]
1472443098851.jpg
114KB, 849x581px
>>149564667

When this happened.
>>
File: Kotonoha and Sekai doing lewd.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kotonoha and Sekai doing lewd.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
>>149564667
In certain ending which is also hardest to get you can make Kotonoha and Sekai falling also for each other effectively preventing both from going yandere and establishing total threesome relationship with them. Story ends with both girls becoming pregnant and planning announce that to Makoto together as christmas present. And when they go to him, they are like this...
>>
I liked it when I was an edgy 15 year old. I still think the ost is great though
>>
>>149562118
The point of the whole show was advertising the VN via the shockvalue ending. They did achieve it since I played through the whole VN.
As far as fap materials go it was above average for its time.
>>
>>149562227
I thought it was about eugenics.
>>
>>149564139
I cry every time. What a missed fucking opportunity if I ever see one. To have your dick buried in between those tits.
>>
>>149562118
nah shiny days is better(milf action)
and then there is that strip battle days 2 with hot makoto x moeko action
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.