[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Light Yagami the dumbest character in all of anime? >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: iamgay.jpg (117KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
iamgay.jpg
117KB, 500x368px
Is Light Yagami the dumbest character in all of anime?
>Have a note that can magical kill people
>still get caught
>>
I've seen dumber.
>>
>>149554654
who?
>>
>Look mom I posted it again
>>
>>149555754
OP
>>
>>149555754
Lelouch
>>
>>149555921
you better take it back .
>>
>>149555921
lelouch was at least was funny and he wasn't that edgy
>>
File: Death Note Misa.jpg (156KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Death Note Misa.jpg
156KB, 1024x576px
Why is she so perfect, /a/?

>>149554430
Idk why he was so dumb to get caught. I was rooting for him and really thought there was a chance he could make it. It's just a shame that the last 1/3 of the anime was garbage. The whole Light vs. L struggle was everything. Shoehorning Near and Mello in was such a fucking mistake. Just consider L's death the cannon ending to the story.
>>
>>149555754
Vegeta

> Oh I can easily kill Goku
> I'll take my sweet time rubbing in how much stronger I am
> gets taken out but manages to escape
> I've got a brilliant idea! I'm going to take on someone 100x stronger than Goku now!
> Almost gets killed 2 times again but survives due to plot
> Finally dies due to overconfidence
> After ressurection and after hyperbolic time chamber is much stronger than Cell
> Can kill him easily
> Instead leads him powerup leading to Cell stomping him and he almost dying
> Decides in Buu arc to turn evil to challenge Goku again, freeing Buu from his prison
> Gets killed by Buu

Vegeta, prince fucktard.
>>
>>149554430
What if that was part of his plan?
>>
>>149556451
>implying that Light being smug as fuck after beating the FBI widow wasn't hilarious.
>>
>>149556424
>I was going to take over the world in a few years anyway, grass will just speed that up
>fucks it up even with magic power

Such a liar.
>>
File: l.gif (81KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
81KB, 480x270px
>world's greatest detective
>lets the culprit join the investigative team
>gets killed
>>149556451
>he wasn't that edgy
>"kill the Japanese"
>evil laugh
>evil smile
>alludes to the devil
>becomes Hitler
>>
>>149554430
"intelligent" characters are always garbage in anime because the writers are fucking stupid
>>
>>149559560
he didn't know there were other geass users anon . .
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.