[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mai Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: img000019.png (409KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000019.png
409KB, 844x1200px
Franklin deserves to win.
>>
Both do, anon. But this is really starting to seem like super power football, the author needs to keep a check on that shit.
>>
>>149538157
I
>>
I honestly don't get why the author spend so much chapters on literally a stepping stone team.
>>
>>149538659
Either this manga is planned to be very long or they're going to be re-occurring character/more than a stepping stone team. In fact I'm certain the latter is true. If the team with the half-American with a stick up her ass is their enemy team these will probably end up being their friendly team.
>>
>>149538659
It's a fucking tournament arc anon, of course it's going to swallow up a lion's share of the manga.
>>
>>149538659
It's a match with cool scenes and characters, what's the rush?
>>
>>149538732
I see those guys closer to be the friendly rivals. Also I feel they're going to be destroyed by the true final boss at some point.
>>
>>149539669
Like who? They gonna face the Vivid Strikers or something?
>>
>>149539925
The guys from Shaolin Soccer.
>>
>>149538157
>Dute Serbanov
>Dute
>Serbanov
What kind of name is Dute? And why not Serbanova? My autism hurts when I look at this.

>>149538659
He just draws what he wants and it just happens that he wants to draw cute sweaty girls playing football with all they have.
>>
Is there any other series that has a harem from one of the girls' perspective? That's kind of what I like most about this manga.
>>
>>149538659
Cute grils to use in later chapters.

>>149540632
>>Dute Serbanov
>>Dute
>>Serbanov
>What kind of name is Dute? And why not Serbanova? My autism hurts when I look at this.
This is a name "translated" from $someLanguage into Japanese, that got "translated" into English.
>>
>>149538659
Players to be used in the future international girl's soccer tournament arc.
>>
>>149540632
There are a lot more to get triggered about Dute than just name, if you are Russian.

For example, in page posted by OP she just says "to win", when "мы победим" would make sense.
>>
>>149543963
I've stopped noticing her "native level" Russian, I just pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>149538318
Not really, even early tsubasa was crazier than this shit.
>>
>>149538157
The bottom right panel looks like it was drawn by Shindol.
>>
>>149544199
It really does.
>>
>>149543430
her russian is also incorrect.
the nippon sempai noticed us at least, which is the best we can hope for, сука
>>
>>149544149
>I've stopped noticing her "native level" Russian, I just pretend it doesn't exist.
Why are you pissed about Russian phrases that were mangled through two "translations"?

The scanlator could only fix it, if he could guess the intended original phrase correctly.
>>
>>149541482
It's pretty neat actually.
>>
>>149544170
Well this game is pretty much 'muh powerlevels' and 'muh friendship'. It would be better to cut some of that out and focus on actual planning and tactics to impress the readers and show how good they are.

The slav suddenly going super-saiyan after her friend got sent off is a bit much for me, but I still enjoy the manga.
>>
>>149545521
How the fuck is it powerlevels? It's high quality sports action and skills. Sure, the techniques are a little over the top, but they're portrayed extremely clearly and fluidly.
>actual planning and tactics
Nigger we got a few pages of that do you really want chapters dedicated to talking?
>>
>>149545521
>focus on actual planning and tactics
It's like you actually didn't read the chapters.
>>
>>149545702
Oh please, there was a few panels of that and about 5 chapter of 'nani!1????11 how did this girl slip my gauard???!!'

They're all portrayed as being far too good, where will it go from there when they actually improve again? Even further into the realms of unrealistic?
>>
>>149539925
My point is that they haven't been introduced yet?
>>
>>149546007
Why would you possibly want a realistic manga about girls' fucking soccer?
>>
>>149546163
I would just like a better balance.
>>
>>149546362
Balance in what sense?
>>
>>149546403
Between exaggerated skill and over-dramatics and what's realistically possible for high-school girls who've been playing football for a few years or a few months. And yes, I know some of them have been playing a lot longer. I love the manga, it's just this game in particular has been too over the top I think.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1200x858px
>>149546499
>Between exaggerated skill and over-dramatics and what's realistically possible for high-school girls

Anon, have you seen other sports manga? Mai Ball is grounded as FUCK. And they even make a point of showing that as good as they are, they're still weaker than the men's team, and tire out faster.
>>
>>149546568
>Anon, have you seen other sports manga?
No, I stay away from it because I fucking hate sports. I'm here for the delicious legs, mostly.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.