[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_static_code-geass-r.jpg (595KB, 1400x949px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_code-geass-r.jpg
595KB, 1400x949px
Did you like it?
>>
What? Tumblr? No.
>>
>>149536696
JIBUN WO
>>
>>149536696
No, not really. The show is incredibly overrated and brought all kinds of newfag cancer to /a/.
>>
>>149536836
>muh a
>cancer
>overrated
Uh oh what do we have here?
>>
Of course, I like fun.
>>
>>149536864
Someone who says it like it is and who doesn't browse tumblr.

Also
>muh
>a
>>
/a/ loved watching it together when it aired. Now that it's old, busted and mainstream they can't stand it.
>>
>>149536932

That's exactly what someone desperately trying to fit in would say.
>>
>>149537130
No, that's what someone who is fitting in would say.

Opposed to you, who's clearly failing to do so, with your tumblr pictures and your mannerisms straight out of /v/, /b/, /pol/, /r9k/ or whatever shithole you came from.
>>
File: 1355043555930.jpg (275KB, 737x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1355043555930.jpg
275KB, 737x1000px
>>149537196
Calm down anon, it's only chinese cartoons.
>>
>>149537196

>Implying I've posted pictures.
>Thinking I'm OP.

Okay, son.
>>
I can't wait for them to announce R3 for the anniversary.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.
>>
>>149537365
Even if you weren't the one who posted tumblr pictures, you've still given yourself away as a newfag through your mannerisms. It's fairly obvious that you're a subhuman who doesn't have anything worthwhile to contribute to the board.
>>
File: don't honk.jpg (18KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
don't honk.jpg
18KB, 250x309px
>>149537453
>>
It was fun but Cross Ange surpassed it.
>>
>>149537453

>Taking autism this far.

Boy, you're getting triggered by someone not renaming a file they most likely saved from Google images.
>>
>>149537582
>triggered
You're not helping your case.
>>
I watched it for the first time a few months ago. It was fun.
>>
>>149536696
I liked the beginning, but it seemed to make less and less sense to me as time went on. The endings confused the fuck out of me both times, and it seemed like there were too many time skips.

Why was Anya important? I don't remember her ever doing anything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.