[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arifureta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: MY ARM.png (70KB, 348x882px) Image search: [Google]
MY ARM.png
70KB, 348x882px
Is this the edgiest MC ever?
>>
>>149518665
Never read it, but the MC has a point. IF your arm was eaten by whatever bitch monster eats it, and you come back ready to round 2 that bitch you gotta ask that bitch was it good.
>>
>>149518665
Considering the MC now follows the kill or be killed policy, except when paid, proceeds to still get a harem, and generally wants to kill anything that looks at him the wrong way, yeah, pretty edgy.
>>
>>149519041
Don't forgot how his main enemy is god himself
>>
>>149518665
He just had a hard life.
>>
>>149519704
Yeah he fell in a hole and everything. Give him a break
>>
>>149518665
There's a copy of this LN that is even more edgy by sakamoto 666.
>>
>>149519644
What is it with Japan making the church and God always such pieces of shit?
>>
>>149521920
It's a country of fedora tippers m8 what did you expect
>>
>>149521861
The one with the NTR In the first chapter?
>>
>>149522272
>fuck you americunts and your shitty god
>imma gonna go throw my wageslave shekels at some faggot wealth deity at the temple

I don't understand.
>>
>>149522737
You're thinking about the cunt that maxed out his speed stat.
>>
>>149522857
Yeah, that one. Or is it the one where he can do things with words and is seen as the "Dark God". Isekai shit is so wonderfully childish!
>>
>>149522928
>the one where he can do things with words and is seen as the "Dark God"
Never heard of that one. Anybody got a name?
>>
>>149519041
>gets a harem
>still edgy
dropped and I never even picked it
>>
>>149521861
>sakamoto 666
Holy shit what a name
>>
>>149522928
The NTR is dungeon seeker, the black god is world costumise creator, I think

And with arifureta its somethink between. Its still edgy af, but atleast he clearly says that he is fucking only yue and his harem has to deal with it.

but then again, all of these super edgy novels dig the super unbalanced crafting system that MCs use to craft guns, rocket lounchers, even a hummer and other crazy shit based on modern technology, so it might get boring to read when the MC just 360noscopes the demon lord and rides his motocicle into the sunset
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.