[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you wake up every day and know that it's going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ebb0fb6a.jpg (185KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
ebb0fb6a.jpg
185KB, 640x400px
>tfw you wake up every day and know that it's going to flop
It's just not fucking fair, /a/. I deserves at least 6k sales per volume.
>>
>>149518212
it deserves*
>>
I agree with you, OP.

But more importantly, how does their gradient stockings work?
>>
Well then, go buy the volume 1 disc a few multiple times, and convince your friends to also buy the anime disc of Flip Flappers volume 1 several times. And try to convince as many anonymous users on this very /a/ board that they should buy many copies of Flip Flappers volume 1, if disc sales matters to you.
>>
It doesn't deserve shit. People are riding its dick and pretending it has some sort of grand artistic vision that doesn;t exist, but it;s just a shitty anime with a few cool action scenes that get lost in the fact that there's no plot and the character interaction is stilted as fuck.
>>
Whose actually buying the BD here?
>>
File: ebb0fb6a.jpg (483KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ebb0fb6a.jpg
483KB, 1600x1000px
>>149518212
>>
Sadly, it seems that pretty much the only way for an original anime to successful is to be shilled by the aniplex hype machine
>>
>>149518528
What's your top 5 anime this year?
>>
>>149518528
>there's no plot
There is. It's just that it's not crystal clear yet.
>>
>>149518607
Girlish Number
Anne Happy
Konosuba
Kuma Miko
Keijo!!!!!!!!
>>
>>149518528
Wait a second, let me go get my fedora so I can tip it to you
>>
5 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 1
>>
>>149518212
but is shit, literally kill la kill 2.0
>>
>>149518528
>;
It's " ' "
>>
>>149518604
Streaming is the future, not disc sales. Selling the license to as many streaming service providers in Japan and Asia, then the rest of the world is important now. And far more reliable.
>>
>>149518212
Literally Flip Floppers.
>>
>>149518678
I don't see the link.
>>
This anime reminds me of Phantom World
>>
>>149522868
It doesn't really have anything in common
>>
Japanese otaku don't really like these sort of episodic shows.
>>
What is the correlation between not knowing English and disliking Flip Flappers?
>>
>>149518560
If it doesn't shit the bed with the ending, then yeah.
>>
>>149518616
>There is a complex plot, j-j-just you wait and see.
>>
>>149518678
>look mom I posted it again
>>
>>149525119
It's ok kid, someday you'll finally fit in
>>
>>149523179
ESLposters cant watch a show unless every detail of the plot is explained through exposition dumps
>>
It's not like it was going to get a second season anyway. Some nice figures would be cool, though.
>>
>>149526466
Any merch at all would be nice.

It's like if whoever is distributing this hates money
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.