[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what's the possibility of a Code Geass r3? after all,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Code-geass_00386417.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Code-geass_00386417.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
so what's the possibility of a Code Geass r3? after all, it is proven that Lelouch is still alive
>>
Are you one of the idiots who didn't realise that Akito was set between seasons or one of the idiots who buy too much into nonsense fan theories?
>>
>>149503795
both
>>
>People want a story that concluded to continue even though it's already over.
>People bitch about how the continuation sucks after it comes out.
Don't like that's exactly what would happen if R:3 came out.
>>
>>149503604
Prequel would be nice.

Even a Fumoffu spinoff could work.
>>
>>149503604
It is over. Get over it.
>>
Akito should've been about the origin of geass and shit, not some literally who cares literally pointless side story about a literally who.
>>
File: Backside_Laila.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Backside_Laila.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>149504413
It technically was. As you have the Geass lady and the masks people being parts of the collective consciousness dicking around in Europe, and deciding if humanity deserves freedom or dictatorship. Even if the plot was shitty and filled with some holes.

We can always get Maelstorm of Libera Anime, and have Lelouch's little sister getting dicked by a Literal Who knightmare pilot (Who keeps their helmet on) if you want.
>>
All I'm saying is that there is a possibility of a season 3, right? Since he's alive, they could easily push in some more story into it and please a lot of people, probably 75% of /a/ included. If they were smart that's what they would do.
>>
>>149503604
What it will be about? CC and Lelouch traveling around the world in comfy surroundings and getting into interesting situations? Yeah I'd watch it since we all know that rider of that wagon was Lelouch
>>
>>149504546
>Continuing an already finished story.
If they force a continuation, even if he is alive, i don't see how they'd be able to do it that would make anybody happy. It'd have to be a small story.If he started yet another rebellion then that'd make the entirety of R:2 pointless, what with him selecting another Zero to take on his name.
>>
>>149504546
Code Geass is one of those stories where you want more but any more would ruin it.
>>
>>149504582
I'd watch it too. Personally, I just want to see more of Lelouch and CC together. Even if it's a spin off or horse shit, I need to see more of her.

>>149504588
Or just a SOL of him and CC, they're both immortal after all

>>149504595
that's a good way to describe it, i agree completely.
>>
>>149503604
>Had a supernatural power
>Tried to change world so it would become a better place
>Died for our sins
Is Lelouch fucking jesus?
>>
>>149504694
except Jesus purely sacrificed Himself for us. While Lelouch had no problem using others for the greater good. I agree with what Lelouch did entirely, just like I agree with Light Yagami, they're both modern anime heroes.
>>
>Rebellion 3 is announced.
>Not in the same world as the original Code Geass
>MC isn't an alternate version of Lelouch
>R3 is focused on the protagonist attempting a Suzaku route while trying not to abuse Geass with Alternate Pizza Butt hanging around.
>LoGH politics and 2d Code Geass mech battles.
>>
>>149504754
>*puke*
I just want to see canon Lelouch fucking pizza butt. They almost kissed but were completely cock blocked.
>>
>>149504754
>MC is not lelouch
>with !pizza butt
For what purpose? Just give me official original Lelouch fucking original Pizza Butt
>>
>>149504980
this PLEASE i want to see that ass dominated by Lelouch, the ultimate self insert
>>
>>149504785
>>149504980
He's dead Jim, it would be stupid to ruin the original series so a new one not connected to the original is needed.
>>
>>149505066
no he's FUCKING NOT, and Pizza Butt was there to prove it you fucking mongloid
>>
>>149503604
>he wants a SoL Kodo:Geass
>>
>>149506401
What's wrong with that. He was busy for most of the show and now that his plans were completed we can have a SoL of lulu with his waifu doing couple things
>>
there are 6 types of people:

TOP TIER:
those who love both series

HIGH TIER:
those who hate R1 and love R2

PLEB TIER:
those who hate both series

SAVAGE TIER:
those who love R1 and hate R2

CANCER TIER:
5) those who argue that Lelouch is dead

HOLOCAUST TIER:
6) those who argue that Lelouch is still alive
>>
>>149504582
Lelouch fulfills his promise by murdering CC with his dick
>>
File: 1476927910022.png (18KB, 62x93px) Image search: [Google]
1476927910022.png
18KB, 62x93px
>>149503604
>r3
Nothing. Because R2 wasn't a "season two" moniker, it was Lelouch's(RURUSHU) post-code resurrection name, like C2 and V2 had theirs.
Why do you think his name was Lelouch Lamperouge?
VV's name was Victor.
CC's name was highly speculated to start with a C at least by lipreaders.
>>
>>149507114
>MASTER RACE TIER:
>those who argue that Lelouch is still alive*

here, fixed this for you
>>
>>149507114
Shouldn't holocaust be at the top?
>>
>>149503604
Hopefully, no.
Face it, they'd probably ruin it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.