[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age should siblings stop bathing together?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Mikan Lewd.jpg (249KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan Lewd.jpg
249KB, 822x1200px
At what age should siblings stop bathing together?
>>
>>149484873
I stopped at around 6 with my imouto
>>
when the girls chest starts growing.
>>
Same sex or mixed sex?
Same age or age gap?
Does a sister have a penis?
Is one of them really dense?
Were they brought up by prudes or by people who think that nudity is meaningless?
>>
When the eldest is 8
>>
>>149484873
Stopped when I turned 6.
>>
File: 1470759435260.jpg (420KB, 1190x1683px) Image search: [Google]
1470759435260.jpg
420KB, 1190x1683px
Depends on how long they are going to live
>>
>>149484873
PUBES lmao
>>
>>149484873
When they don't want to stop.
>>
File: Furou_Kyoudai_Long_006.jpg (308KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Furou_Kyoudai_Long_006.jpg
308KB, 800x1200px
>>149484873
>stop
???
>>
Being from a half-Finn family my views might be a little out of the ordinary but i don't think there is any need to stop unless one of the siblings want to.
My sister (one year apart) and i grew up bathing and going to the sauna together and never really cared about it.
She did start to get a little shy when she was around 12 and would lay a towel over her lap in the sauna.

>>149485034
This is really when we stopped bathing together, she became a bit awkward about it.
>>
>stopping
>>
>>149488414
>>149491225

>No space
>>
>>149488414
Cute
>>
>>149488414
tfw you'll never be that comfy
>>
File: 64.jpg (277KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
277KB, 800x600px
I remember when I was really young, I walked into the bathroom and my onee-san was just laying in the tub, tits and crotch on full display. She didn't even really react, I said sorry and tried to leave, but she was all "It's okay, come here" and I sat next to the tub and we talked about something mundane while I tried to make sense of her non-male body.

In hindsight, that was probably what started me down the path to full siscon.
>>
>>149484873
>>
I never bathed with my siblings before is this really a common occurrence?
>>
>>149495570
Probably, as long as they're relatively close in age. Or else far enough apart in age that the older child helped with bathing duties. I can only see it not happening if the parents are prudish weirdos who don't want their kids naked around eachother.
>>
>>149495570
Saves water
>>
File: Deep Thought.jpg (125KB, 1912x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Thought.jpg
125KB, 1912x1076px
>>149484873
see, the problem with this question is that Japanese bathing(at least in the anime sense) is not the same as western(referring to NA here) bathing.

Japanese bathing for two people doesn't seem as, intimate I guess. One person cleans themselves off, then soaks in the tub. Then the other person does the same.

Usually when it comes to western bathing, you have a bathtub/shower and that's it. Not saying it's impossible to bath with more than one person in there, but you'll be closer that's for sure.
>>
Me and my sister used to see who could hold their breath longer underwater.
>>
The last time I bathed with my imouto she was 2 and I was 4. I was helping her out and then she shit herself.

fucking bitch, I cried and mom said I didn't need to bathe together if I didn't want to from that point forward.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.