[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiger Mask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
Its fucking hilarious somehow, not really a wrestling guy to give an adequate explanation but its probably related to the episode title.
>lost the match in pic related
My sides went into orbit.
>>
I just want to stuff them into my trunk.
>>
>whats up doc?
>>
>>149484069
Fuck you.
>>
File: mpv-shot0049.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0049.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
you're gonna buy her merch right?
>>
>>149485819
I'll buy her instead.
>>
>>149482898
Why do they sound so manly?
>>
>>149487251
Many Japanese women do when they aren't putting on a fake voice.
>>
>>149487556
Cures my yellow fever in an instant.
>>
>>149487725
>not enjoying high test women
>>
i wish this episode had BABYMETAL instead of an unfamous idol group that nobody's ever heard of.
>>
>>149491077
What're you on about? These Udon cunts are cute as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKWhzkYFBNg
>>
>>149483486
It's an easy explanation, the whole episode was a jab at wrestling promotions that do the guest celebrity thing constantly (WWE, of course). The whole thing becomes better when you know/realize that the idols are being voiced by actual idorus promoting themselves.
>>
>>149491620
While NXT has a great connection with BABYMETAL, NJPW is pandering to these minor cunts.
>The fucking state of NJPW.
>>
>>149484758
Djihad-kun did nothing wrong.

Also, it's weird how they defied expectations by not having him be a nice, soft spoken guy when he's not in the ring.

>>149485819
Why won't she go out with Jobber Man? Does she think she can get with the Tiger?
>>
>>149493215

Do you think she can't?
>>
>>149493414
Seems to me Tiger already imouto-zoned her.
>>
File: mpv-shot0018.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0018.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>149493461

Bah, he'll come around in the tail end of the series when he learns there's more to life than wrasslin and revenge
>>
>>149495035
Not everyone wants to fuck their sister.
>>
>>149483486
Wakamatsu finally snapping and turn heel when?
>>
>>149493215
>djihad-kun
>singh
>dubai
The story guy did some weird drugs for sure.
>>
>>149497218
Plenty of Indians get taken to Dubai and exploited.
>>
>>149491077
>I wish they had a meme band instead of two qt japanese idols who are amusing as fuck.

You're shit, m8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw2XLLPy2EE
>>
Honestly a shit fucking episode. Pure unfun filler nonsense. If the show is gonna be like this im out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.