[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timing of his appearance is simply too perfect. You know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: who is your papa.jpg (182KB, 429x646px) Image search: [Google]
who is your papa.jpg
182KB, 429x646px
Timing of his appearance is simply too perfect. You know that this will happen.
>>
What will happen?
>>
>>149476364
impregnation
>>
>>149476364
he is implying Vegetto its Brah's dad.
>>
>>149478716
Is he?
>>
>>149478716
OP here, I was implying Bra isn't canon
>>
>>149480767
Lying is bad, you know.
>>
>>149482636
OP here, fuck you
>>
>>149474774
Why do you faggots insist on making that fan multiverse comic cannon? They're going to unfuse when they get back to the present and Vegeta will fuck Bulma to give us Bulla. Jesus
>>
File: 4cc.jpg (46KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
4cc.jpg
46KB, 600x516px
>>149474774
Holy shit, Bulma is gonna cuck Vegeta with his own fusion

hahahahahah
>>
>>149482669
Lying is bad, you know.
>>
>>149482745
>Why do you faggots insist on making that fan multiverse comic cannon?
Because those scenarios are fun.
>They're going to unfuse when they get back to the present
Only way which they can do it, was already used not so long ago. Vegito will probably stay here for few episodes.
>Vegeta will fuck Bulma to give us Bulla.
Unless Bulma's libido will be faster than restoration of Namekian's Dragon Balls.
>>
>>149474774
Fuck off Salagir
>>
>>149482809
It's technically a three way between Vegeta, Goku, and Bulma. Something which has probably happened before.
>>
File: ningen.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
ningen.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>>149483425
Bulma is a nasty slut, she's probably taken so much dick...
>>
>>149483633
Well, yes. That's pretty much her entire character besides
>bitchy tsundere towards vegeta
>genius
>>
>>149483697
mfw she's gonna be wet when she sees vegetto gonna try to claim him before chi chi hahahahha
>>
Power boost for Piccolo when?

His how-to Mafuba video was one of the more fun moments in the series so far. He's too good for this world.
>>
>>149482745
>Bulla
Her name is Bra you fucking retard.
I suppose you call Satan Hercule to.
>>
>>149474774
I hope they don't plage Multiverse, it would be really low and I would lose all the respect for Toiryama
>>
>>149483697
>>bitchy tsundere towards vegeta
She's literally all dere toward Vegeta. She was tsun against Yamcha.
>>
>Vegito impregnating Bulma
What do you want to destroy the fucking earth?

Also love how it's Bulma and not Chi-Chi
>>
>>149484989
It's Bulla
>>
>>149484989
I suppose you call Bulma Bloomers to.
>>
>>149485242
>Also love how it's Bulma and not Chi-Chi
Well, that's only because that there is no other kid that should be canonically conceived in this time period.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.