[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many gogetards died today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 21

File: 20161106215316.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20161106215316.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
How many gogetards died today?
>>
feels bad man
>>
File: vegito.jpg (49KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
vegito.jpg
49KB, 848x480px
all of them, the king is back baby
>>
>>149472157
None, because it's inevitable that Vegito will fuck up and Gogeta will have to fix things up.
>>
Vegeto is back? Maybe I should start watching Dragonball again.
>>
>>149474340
Yeah just like Gohan was going to beat Frieza or just like Gohan was going to come back for the Universe tournament or just like Gohan was going to train Trunks or just like Gohan was going to defeat Black. Kill yourself like the rest of the Gogetards. Vegito is THE ONE, not your fanfiction movie bitch.
>>
>>149474340
Keep dreaming anon.I recommend watching fusion reborn, will help you overcome this tragedy.
>>
>>149474445
> I don't know how to call it, but basically it would be like an alternative universe novelization
I think its name would be just fanfiction plagiarism novel
>>
File: gogetacucks.png (323KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gogetacucks.png
323KB, 1500x1000px
>>
>>149472157
None; Gogeta isn't canon.

The only unsettling thing is the second coming of Vegeto with that shit tier type of animation.
>>
>>149474682

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRlmiP0udO4
>>
>>149474845
> shit tier type of animation.

Da fuck u saying? Super's animation quality is at its peak.
>>
>>149474845
Japan doesnt care what other japs think of DBS' animation. What they DO care about is America. Normally we're ok with any shit Japan can push into our mouths and call it anime, but they know full well that if they fuck with Vegito, another nuke is coming their way. They've saved up all their budget for this episode and it's going to be great.
>>
>>149474983
Not when the lightning is all fucked up.
>>
File: 1474596160123.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474596160123.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>149474857
I jizzed a little. Where should I start? I skipped everything after Frieza saga, watched Buu saga and then that one OVA with Vegeta's brother. Where should I start?
>>
>>149478411

Cell saga
>>
>>149478411
I think ep 47 is when the arc starts

Super is pretty fucking shit so it doesn't matter if you skip things
But Goku Black will turn you gay so it's worth it
>>
>>149478503
Later, when I have time. I just want to watch The Bestâ„¢ kick some ass now.
>>149478552
Thanks very much.
>>
>>149478411
>>149478552

Watch this at least before going to Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAbPwZfIjVQ
>>
>>149478872
>most retarded scene of Super

No thanks
>>
>>149472157
None, because either way Zamasu will get BTFO'd. Either one would've been fine
>>
>>149478872
Why the fuck did they include that flashback? The shift in quality was jarring. Dragonball's new art is utter shit and I doubt even Vegeto can save me from eye cancer.
>>
>>149479747
Agreed.
>>
>>149474276
Is Vejitto in base god mode or why is hes hair red
>>
>>149472157
I would've been a little upset, but then i remember i made a bet about Vegito showing up, so i'm pretty happy with it.
>>
>>149480255
the anime always gave him somewhat reddish hair, especially more noticeable in recent animation like DB Heroes promos or the DB Kai Boo saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDr08uCRqQ
>>
>>149480255
His hair was always brown

it's that super's shading is fucking schwarbage and makes it look like weird red plastic
>>
>>149472157
It was a stupid idea anyway. Vegeta never learned the dance.
>>
>>149478872
This was an awesome scene, i do wish they dialed it back to just basic kaioken, otherwise people are going to have headaches about "Muh power scaling" and "Muh goku is a 7 so with SSB kaioken x 10 he should be a 70 or something and destroy beerus"
>>
>>149480488
it's not like it matters now, Goku won't use it ever again
>>
>>149479747
Yeah see you next week
>>
File: 1478225788979.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478225788979.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>149478552
>But Goku Black will turn you gay so it's worth it
I was not ready for Goku Black to be this good.
Literally nobody saw Goku, but EVIL to be this fucking great.
>>
>>149480659
I mean it's unlikely, it's 30 seconds of power before you're fucked up for a couple of days and it's got that 10% success chance.
>>
>>149472157
>Fusion Reborn Goku & Vegeta are dead
>Gogeta is dead
>Only Vegeta was dead when Buu Saga Vegito was made
>Vegito is half-dead
What does this mean?
>>
>>149480488
Just think that
SSJ B kaioken is SSJB = Base goku X 10.
It will give you less of an autism headache.
>>
>>149478411
>skipping anything in Dragon Ball

You either go balls deep or you can fuck right off.
You better watch the Japanese firefighter and street safety DB videos too.
>>
>>149480255
Remember that Vegeta originally had red hair and later one always had a dark brown-ish color compared to Goku.
>>
>>149480968
he only had red hair for those few episodes of Z since Toriyama didn't give Toei the proper colour scheme, he always had a super dark brown or black hair.
>>
>>149474708
Remeber Vegitto vs Buu? He fucked up then and its always possible he might again this is Jobber Ball Z after all.
>>
>>149481713
>He fucked up
Right.
>>
>>149481713
He didn't fuck up.
It was his plan from the start to get absorbed, and somehow blast himself out of Buu's body
>>
>>149481713
>He fucked up

The only thing that fucked up was the dub omitting him explaining that he planned to get absorbed.
>>
>>149478411
Honestly I'm a huge Vegeto fanboy and I'm excited for next episode, BUT Dragon Ball Super is fucking garbage. Expect having to sit through a lot of fucking garbage if you want to catch up.

Hopefully next episode won't be fucking garbage, though the last few were damn terrible.
>>
>>149478411
>Watch all of DBZ
>Watch Battle of the Gods and Revival of F (2 newest DB movies)
>Watch DBS after the Revival of F arc onwards
>>
>>149482519
>people get upset that Americans like to explain things that need explanation but not things that don't need it
Nobody needed Vegito to say it was all according to plan. It was obvious that it was his plan once it happened. He spent all that time trying to get Buu to absorb him then, once absorbed, expressed relief that his barrier worked and said he needed to find his friends. To anybody who isn't a half drowned moron, that's clear evidence that he was trying the whole time to be absorbed so that he could save his friends from Buu instead of just killing everyone.
>>
Can't tell who are worse between Gohanfags and Vegetofags.
>>
>>149486232
Vegitofags are quiet until Gogetards start stirring shit up. Then it becomes time to cockslap those bitches back in their place. These threads are clearly an exception because we get to see our hero return. You know /a/ would be covered with Gogeta if he was announced to be in another non-canon movie.
>>
>tfw Gohan and Vegeto are my favorite characters
at least Super isn't making me feel bad about one of those
>>
>>149486232
Gohanfags are so asshurt by Vegetto that they created the "strongest non-fused character" tittle to make Gohan stand out.
>>
>>149472157
Anyone else think it is weird that they would spoil the return of MOTHERFUCKING VEGITO in a preview? Why would they do that?
>>
>>149489747
>Why would they spoil what happens next episode in the next episode preview
>>
File: 78468498.png (80KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
78468498.png
80KB, 320x240px
He better use it.
>>
But gogeta was much cooler. Vegito was just a retard who enjoyed toying with others too much. Gogeta got shit done as quickly as possible.
>>
>>149490009
I mean like, that is pretty hype, you would think they would want his reveal to be a surprise as it would be a huge OH SHIT moment. Instead they just have him fighting in the preview like we were supposed to already know it was gonna happen or something.
>>
>>149489458
But he was. Toriyama had confirmed that.
>>
>>149490230
Why would you show anyone else? If we judge by ep 66 leak, the only other notable event is Zamasu's halo broken and going insane due to his fusion fucking up. You can't really do an interesting NEP from just Zamasu screaming, some talking and Supreme Kai giving his earrings.
>>
>>149490287
Was is the right word, now he sucks dick lol
>>
>>149472157
Why don't the Kaioshin and God of Destruction just fuse?
>>
>>149490398
Dude I dunno, it just seems weird to me, there was no indication in all of 65 that vegeta and goku were gonna fuse...they just dropped it on everyone during the preview.
>>
>>149490109
Huh, this is Vegito!
*Blast*
I remember this as his special move in budokai 3.
>>
>Vegito using Instant Transmission to teleport to Cuckasu and kick his neck
>>
>>149490219
DYEWTS?
Gogeta came into the world knowing 2 things. 1, he had 30 minutes to live MAX. 2, he had someone to kill. He killed that person within his time limit and that was the end of it. Vegito came into the world knowing several things. 1, he would be a permanent fusion so there was basically no time limit on anything he did. 2, Buu absorbed his friends and had to be stopped. Vegito spent his time toying with Buu not because he was retarded but because he wanted to show Buu there was absolutely no way to win without absorbing him. The point was to get into Buu's body and remain himself using that energy shield. He would find his friends and free them. THEN came murder time. Vegito had a plan and no time limit. Gogeta had a directive and a small window of time to complete it in.
>>
>>149490651
Gogeta was still cooler.
>>
>>149490807
>less than a minute of screentime where he powers up and kills someone
>cooler than a few episodes of banter, smug, dick waving, stellar fight scenes, and the strongest candy in the universe
Go grab a dick so you can't type anymore.
>>
>>149490807
>Gogeta was still cooler.
Kekkeroni
>>
>>149474845
Gogeta can be easily become cannon because of Gotenks, it's just under normal circumstances Vegeta wouldnt do the dance to fuse with Goku.
>>
>>149478411
>Where should I start?
Wew lad. Okay, first you're going to want to watch Dragon Ball. No not, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball. Watch all of that. Then Watch all of Dragon Ball Z, all over again. Watch all the Dragon Ball Z movies at the appropriate intervals. Then watch Battle of the Gods, and Revival of Frieza.

Man, I still can't believe how lucky I was that I started out with Dragon Ball. I would have a totally different view of all the characters if I hadn't.
>>
>>149490959
>>149491452

He has cooler design and because of his limited period of existence he just gets to business. I fucking love that. Its professional as fuck. Smug shit is over done to be honest. Gogeta doesnt give a fuck. Hell just end shit as quickly as possible.

Did I mention his design is cooler?
>>
File: GogetaSS4BluffKamehameha.png (73KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
GogetaSS4BluffKamehameha.png
73KB, 250x188px
>>149492559
>he just gets to business.
Stop lying, faggot.
>>
>>149493881
>Using GT as an example

SSJ4 Gogeta is cool and all but they basically just made him vegito with all his smug. Gogeta is supposed to be all serious business. Thats why he finished off janemba as fast as possible.

Also I noticed how you havent denied the fact that his design is much cooler.
>>
>>149495039
>>Using GT as an example
GT is as non-canon as the movies are so it's perfectly fine to use it as an example for Gogeta.
>Gogeta is supposed to be all serious business.
Are you sure? Gogeta got significantly more screen time in GT than in the movie so it's fair to say that GT Gogeta is what Gogeta is supposed to be since it's just more substance than the movie.
>Also I noticed how you havent denied the fact that his design is much cooler.
Not that Anon but I'll deny it. Gogeta's design is shit. The clothes are fucking dumb and while I understand the face/hair is an even split between Goku and Vegeta, it's just aesthetically unpleasing. Vegito is much easier on the eyes. The clothes look generally nice as in the blue mixes well with the orange, the saiyan gloves and boots always look good, and the earrings give it personality. The face and hair are also much better. Rather than being a split between Goku and Vegeta, Vegito's hair and face looks more like a blend. He looks better than Gogeta in pretty much every way.
>>
>>149495039
>Gogeta is supposed to be all serious business
Vegetto would be too, if the situation called for it, as seen in the upcoming episode.

There shouldn't be a distinction with their personalities. They're basically the same person. Vegetto fucked around with Buu so he could get absorbed. Gogeta ended Jenemba quickly because he needed to be killed quickly. Just like Vegetto has no reason to fuck around with an immortal god.
>>
Vegetto, Gogeta

Both are literally the same fucking person.
>>
>>149495650
persons, shitlord
>>
>>149495039
>Using GT as an example
I can't use a non-canon example for a non-canon character?
>>
>>149495805
>persons
Well, actually we don't know how it would work in a legal context. I guess it's the same as a company merge, keeping separate accounts but having one representative?
>>
>>149495344
Thats bullshit. Gogeta is supposed to be who he originally was not what some dumb series turns him into years and years later. Gogeta was already established and they changed it. Thats fact. It doesnt matter how much it used him when it was already established by someone else and they change it.

>Gogeta's design is shit. The clothes are fucking dumb

Yeah no. Fuck off. The alien clothes look baller as fuck and gogeta knows he has the perfect body to show off with his vest shirt thing. The pants just make him look like a chill motherfucker as well. They look so comfortable. He cares about comfort with his attire and thats great. The colors are simple too and fit well. And the saiyan gloves dont even fit with the martial artist outfit with vegetto.

His hair and face is a good blend as well. Its basically similar to vegetas hair with gokus face yet he looks so damned cool. Youre blind if you think thats not aesthetically pleasing.

No gogeta reminds me of something akin to an end boss of all bosses or a hero of legend. He looks regal as fuck. Vegetto is okay but nowhere near as cool looking.
>>
>>149495916
Because the movie established who he was first and he was that way for years and years.
>>
>>149496061
And GT defined his personality. Something the movie couldn't do with the minute of life they gave him.
>>
>>149496134
Nope. It doesnt matter what they defined later because he was different originally.
>>
>>149496192
You do realize there are many different writers who all decide on their own how a character is supposed to be in a specific situation?
>>
>>149496192
>he was different originally
Just like Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and almost every fucking character.
>>
>>149496409
Okay let me rephrase. I was talking about the original gogeta. Youre talking about the differently written GT gogeta.
>>
>>149496477
Gogeta is Gogeta, and is not gonna change no matter how much mental gymnastics you want to make.
>>
Was there any reason why Vegetto was used in the manga instead of Gogeta?
>>
>>149496557
Gogeta was used in the movie and the author didn't want to repeat it so he asspulled the earrings.
>>
>>149496556
If one writer writes a character to be one way. And another writes him to be completely different with no natural development in between are they truly the same? Sure theyre the same individual but character-wise they are not.

They gave gogeta vegettos personality even though gogeta could only exist for a limited amount of time whereas vegetto had time to be a smug and condescending motherfucker. Dumb idea.
>>
>>149472157
>2016
>watching db
>>
this 4chan x change is pretty nice
>>
>>149496584
But was Gogeta a character he really created or was it something the animators at Toei made up?
>>
>>149497039
He didn't design him.

But he drew him for one one of the DVD boxes.

http://i.imgur.com/IcrD7hf.jpg
>>
>>149497186
Awesome! It's not too often when manga artist draws an anime-only character.
>>
>>149480725
And he used it for some shitty tournament.
Now the entire universe is in peril and he won't use it?
>>
>>149497265
Toriyama designed lots of anime only stuff though.

Look here.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/production/toriyama/
>>
>>149474742
>Frieza's fetish is frilly underwear
>Broly's fetish is voyeurism
>Ox King's fetish is really short people
>Hit's fetish is hair
I get a feeling so complicated

>Krillin's fetish is muscles/strong people
>Bardock's fetish is asphyxiation/suffocation/being strangled
So many things make more sense

>18's fetish is muscles/strong people
This one puzzles me though.
>>
>>149474742
>fursuits
>even though he killed janemba who was a psuedo lizard
>>
>>149474742
>Pan is gay
>>
File: 1423779715416.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423779715416.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>149497722
>Ox King's fetish is really short people
So he's a pedo
>>
Im not too mad. Its not like the character doesnt exist since we havent seen goku and vegeta fuse in canon.

Fusion clothes are just too cool man
>>
File: scareddoggo.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
scareddoggo.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>149480722

>no sane explanation given for why he's so strong and keeps getting stronger

y-y-yeah he turned out great
>>
>>149498140
I mean, in comparison to him, most people will appear to be really short.
>>
>>149498144
This. Gogeta just looks cooler than vegetto. And I love vegetto.
>>
>>149485976
I don't remember much from DBZ, but how did Vegito not just curbstomp Buu right then and there? Wasn't he stronger?
>>
>>149496020
>Gogeta is supposed to be who he originally was
Motherfucker you don't KNOW who he originally was. He had less than a minute of screen time and 1 whole line of dialogue. He could have been a fucking nazi and you wouldn't know. They didn't change shit because there was nothing to change. Your character started with 0 personality. GT gave him one and then you go and cry about how he's not MUH SERIOUS SAVIOR.

>The alien clothes look baller as fuck
They were fucking dumb. The only interesting part is the vest and that's not enough to save it.
>he has the perfect body to show off with his vest shirt thing
He has the same body as everyone else nearing the end of the series. Muscular and sleek. Gogeta is nothing special.
>He cares about comfort with his attire and thats great
How do you know what he cares about? Furthermore, he doesn't decide what he wears. It's the set of clothes that comes with EVERY fusion through the fusion dance. He might hate it and can't do anything about it.
>And the saiyan gloves dont even fit with the martial artist outfit with vegetto
Let me start by saying they go with everything. Secondly, even if you didn't believe that, that's why the boots are also important. It's the same reason why your belt and shoes should match. They ground each other on the outfit. If it were JUST the gloves or JUST the boots, then you might have an argument, but because they're together, they solidify their place on the outfit. Thirdly, the saiyan gloves and boots throw a little more of Vegeta into the fusion. Gogeta's outfit is much more something Goku would wear. There's not a hint of Vegeta in it. By incorporating the gloves, Vegito's outfit is more of a blend of the two saiyans. Call me crazy, but I think it's good that a fused character look more like a blend of two people than a split.

>His hair and face is a good blend as well
It's not a blend, it's a split. You defeat your own argument in the very next sentence.
>>
>>149498332
>Youre blind if you think thats not aesthetically pleasing.
You haven't proven to be a very good judge of what looks good and what doesn't so far, so why don't you just take me word for it when I say that Vegito's face and hair is much more pleasing?

>No gogeta reminds me of something akin to an end boss of all bosses or a hero of legend
Careful, Anon, you might choke on his cock.
>He looks regal as fuck
Fucking how? He stands up straight. That's the most regal thing about him.
>Vegetto is okay but nowhere near as cool looking
Vegito is significantly better looking from both an aesthetic standpoint and a symbolic standpoint. I think I've made my point by now.
>>
>>149498330
He was hilariously stronger. Buu was outclassed in every way even by normal Vegito. The problem was he didn't want to kill Buu because that meant killing his friends. He wanted to taunt, displaying his power and making himself seem like a prize while also showing Buu there was no other way to win, so that he would be absorbed and have a chance to save his friends before killing Buu.
>>
>>149498330
Still wanted to save his friends who had been absorbed. He was actually far stronger than Buu had been, even though that was Buu at his best to date.
>>
>>149498332
>>149498418

Nope. He took care of shit as quickly as possible. In GT he toyed around even though he had a time limit and that fucked him over. But sure theyre the same.

>They were fucking dumb

And wearing what looks like gokus robes and fucking saiyan gloves, which look like fucking kitchen gloves, isnt? Haha fuck. He had baller as fuck pants. Youre a bad judge of fashion and youre talking like you have any say in what looks good.

>Let me start by saying they go with everything. Secondly, even if you didn't believe that, that's why the boots are also important. It's the same reason why your belt and shoes should match. They ground each other on the outfit.

Haha I dont ever want to see how you dress in real life. They look nothing special. The gloves remind me of kitchen gloves. Youre argument is like saying it's okay to wear dress shoes with pajamas as long as you have a tie or coat on to match. Youd look stupid. And Im a bad judge of what looks good? The irony.

>Careful anon you might choke on his cock

Youre already choking on vegettos cock. No gogeta looks badass. The alien attire is interesting even if it isnt a blend of goku and vegeta and something new entirely. The vest is baller as fuck and his pants and belt just look martial artist as fuck. Thats why he looks like an end boss or legendary hero.

>Fucking how?

Its the vest to be honest. His posture factors in too.

>Vegito is significantly better looking from both an aesthetic standpoint and a symbolic standpoint

>MUH SYMBOLISM SO DEEP
>An outfit akin to wearing pajamas and ties and dress shoes looks better

Yeah no your point sucks dude.
>>
>Everyone wanted Vegito back
>Hey look at that preview, it's Vegito fighting Zamack!
>Hey all right!
>But now what do we shitpost? Gohan?
>No, we do that anyway.
>...I prefer Gogeta.
>Haha, look at that guy!
Is there really any difference between the two besides fusion method? And one being in GT?
>>
>>149499019
>extremely shrunken vest that covers almost nothing of the upperbody
>well designed gi in the style of the dominant spirit
I know which one I love more.
>>
>>149499261
I believe Fusion Dance results in addition of the powerlevels, Potara results in multiplication?
>>
File: 9qswtW2.jpg (34KB, 378x700px) Image search: [Google]
9qswtW2.jpg
34KB, 378x700px
>>149499019
>Youre a bad judge of fashion and youre talking like you have any say in what looks good.

This isn't about personal fashion sense, idiot. Unless if you think it's appropriate to introduce actual Dragon Ball outfits into your wardrobe. You wearing magick pants to school, boy?
>>
>>149499301
>extremely shrunken vest that covers almost nothing of the upperbody

Thats designed fairly well, looks comfortable and shows off his god-tier body. Gogeta is confident as well as manly.

>well designed gi in the style of the dominant spirit

The gi is cool but the saiyan gloves and boots are not. Holy shit its like wearing pajamas with dress shoes and a tie. They dont fit. Ive said this like 3 times now.

>I know which one I love more

t. Shit taste
>>
>>149499019
>And wearing what looks like gokus robes and fucking saiyan gloves, which look like fucking kitchen gloves, isnt?
You're god damn right it isn't.
>He had baller as fuck pants.
There you go using that word again. Are you black? Also, his pants are nothing special. They look like half the other pants in the show. They look exactly like Buu's pants.
>Youre a bad judge of fashion
I'm a great judge of fashion, thank you very much.

>Haha I dont ever want to see how you dress in real life
That wasn't even on the table so I don't know why you would bring it up.
>They look nothing special
Like Gogeta's pants?
>The gloves remind me of kitchen gloves
You're free to that opinion.
>Youre argument is like saying it's okay to wear dress shoes with pajamas as long as you have a tie or coat on to match
Of course not. They have to at least somewhat match. The saiyan gear looks good with the Goku-themed clothes. It also helps that the gloves are grounded by the boots.
>Youd look stupid.
Wearing pajamas and a tie? Yes, you would.
>And Im a bad judge of what looks good?
Exactly.
>The irony.
That's not what irony means.

>Youre already choking on vegettos cock
No, I'm just saying Gogeta looks like shit and am listing reasons why Vegito looks better. You're the one going on about balls.
>The alien attire is interesting even if it isnt a blend of goku and vegeta and something new entirely
It's not interesting though.
>The vest is baller as fuck
It's the only remotely cool thing about his clothes.
>his pants and belt just look martial artist as fuck
Cool?
>Thats why he looks like an end boss or legendary hero
You have a very poor idea of an end boss or legendary hero if your only criteria is "baller as fuck" vest and "martial artist as fuck" pants.
>>
>>149499654
Its about what you thinks looks good and holy shit you are failing? Are you one of those fags that wear dress coats with a t shirt and jeans?
>>
>>149499722
>MUH SYMBOLISM SO DEEP
Goku and Vegeta have been at it for a decade in one way or another. For these two rivals to put aside their distances and not only work together but become one with each other is a huge turning point for their characters--especially Vegeta. His design should represent that blend. Yes, it is symbolic. You might be happy with "baller as fuck" vests and a 50/50 split on the face, but a fusion between the two characters should be a bit more than that.

Also, learn a different adjective than "baller".
>>
It makes no sense for them to fuse with the earings because the two swore they never would again because they wouldn't want to be stuck together forever.

Fusion dance would have made more sense since it's just 30 minutes but Toriyama probably just went with this because it's technically canon and gogeta is not.
>>
>>149499693
>looks comfortable
i've tried clothes like that and they're not comfortable. they're also very restrictive which isn't something a martial artist should have to worry about
>>
>>149499722
I'm gonna let you finish, but the only place in the world where I see such fucking ridiculous looking piles of text is on /a/. I haven't been here in forever but you sperglords still type the same way at least.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (180KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
180KB, 1366x768px
I want to see this fucker, Veku
>>
>>149499865
>baller as fuck
>martial artist as fuck
>taylor imma let you finish but...
Christ on a crutch you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>149499345
Fusion Dance requires power leveling and adjusting while Potara does not. There is a warring that Old Kai gave the Saiyans which was dont be a SS while fusing, since it could result in a power overload. But other than that their base powers can be uneven. Potara's multiplier is better because of this. Also no time constraint is good as well, remember when Gotenks turned SS3, it cut their fusion time in half. Potara once again doesnt have to worry about this.
End story Gogeta has to work quickly vs Vegetto who can, over time get use to his new body and overpower an enemy.
>>
>>149499984
>dont be a SS while fusing, since it could result in a power overload
I thought it was because being SS puts strain on your heart so fusing while SS would basically be a super saiyan background program and kill you after a while since you wouldn't be able to turn it off.
>>
How can you say Gogeta looks better? Must be all the Gohanfags chiming in cause they have similar hair.

His clothes are fucking dumb. Doesn't resemble the original beings' real clothes at all but is some gay-ass homoerotic biker vest, a sash, and large pants. Gotenks is shit too, ruined the gravity that fusion holds in a dire situation- just like Goten/Trunks did SSJ transformation. Vegito is a last resort, a trick-up-my-sleeve and a sacrifice. This nigga means serious fucking business. SSJ Gogeta only had a minute of screen time? And yall still fucking cling like he's an established character? Fuck off, Vegito wins.
>>
>>149499722
>They look like half the other pants in the show. They look exactly like Buu's pants.

And vegettos gi is just gokus with a color swap. See I can nitpick too.

>Im a great judge of fashion

No you likely look like a faggot.

>That wasn't even on the table so I don't know why you would bring it up.

I brought it up because you have a terrible idea of what looks good. Your wardrobe is probably laughable.

>You're god damn right it isn't

They look very similar. Do I need to embarrass you with a comparison? Its okay to like them I guess but they only go with saiyan outfits. Not a fucking gi.

>The saiyan gear looks good with the Goku-themed clothes. It also helps that the gloves are grounded by the boots.

A gi doesnt match with saiyan clothes holy shit how autistic are you? They are quite different in design and color and hardly compliment each other. They dont fit. Youre fucking blind.

>Wearing pajamas and a tie? Yes, you would.
>Exactly
>Thats not what irony means

Ran out of arguments and now sound like a faggot. Vegettos outfit is like wearing a tie with pajamas and if you cant see how they dont fucking fit then I dont see how you can accuse me of sucking on gogetas cock when you are drunk on vegettos. Youre like one of those girls in NTR that throw away all their common sense and livelihood for an old mans cock.

>You have a very poor idea of an end boss or legendary hero

No I dont as its obvious.

>MUH SYMBOLISM. Again

Weak argument. Sure there was symbolism but thats not a reason for it to look aesthetically good. If you like it for that reason fine but to say its objectively good is asinine.
>>
>>149500073
This. Gogeta might be all muh serious business, but Vegito's very presence means shit is serious. He is an absolute last resort, only used when the largest amounts of shit have hit the fan. His cocky attitude helps to balance the direness of his being.
>>
>>149499847
>Ive tried clothes like that and theyre not

A vest like his with the exact same fabric, size and everything? Did it even fit you? I doubt it.

>Restrictive

Its the pants to a gi and a vest. Most of it are the pants. If theyre restrictive then so are gokus.
>>
>>149499984
>>149500053
Black didn't power down from SSJR before fusing with Zamasu
>>
>>149499980
Thats not me retard. And hes right you are a sperglord.

>y-you said baller

You couldnt ever comprehend what it means to be baller anyway whiteboi.
>>
>>149500073
>>149500138
Stepping in for a sec.
The fusion dance was made by the Metamorans, thus you get their outfits when you do it. Which made sense to me. As for Vegetto having a combination of Vegta/Goku's clothing that also makes sense, because its more of a direct fusion?
To explain the fusion dance seems to be more of a alien/otherworld cultural custom beyond fighting vs Potara which seemed more as a tool for fighting just in case.
>>
>>149500073
Man youre trying hard. But the only thing youre accomplishing is outing yourself as a no-taste retard.

>homoerotic biker vest

Looks nothing like a bikers vest and where does sexuality come into anything? Jesus youre a faggot if the only negative thing you can say about something is how gay it is. Even though its not. Youre probably too fat to show off a perfect body like gogeta.

>a sash, and large pants

The lower half is basically a gi. If that looks like shit than so does gokus.

>Vegito wins

Nope faggot.
>>
>>149498162
You're not really this fucking stupid.
>>
>>149500205
Which might be the reason why Zamasu will lose. Immortality be damned if you dont have enough Ki or something draining it.
>>
>>149500336
>this level of autism

worse than DBAF
>>
>Vegettofags stopped replying

Woah wait. Just because gogeta is superior and probably gets laid everyday while vegetto sits outside the bedroom door listening and jerking his tiny penis like a cuck doesnt mean you should contemplate suicide.
>>
>>149500138
>And vegettos gi is just gokus with a color swap
Did I say they weren't?
>No you likely look like a faggot.
I look great. You're just upset because I've beaten you over the head with how wrong you are three times now.
>I brought it up because you have a terrible idea of what looks good. Your wardrobe is probably laughable.
At least you didn't say I'm not baller as fuck. I don't know if I could have lived that one down.
>They look very similar. Do I need to embarrass you with a comparison? Its okay to like them I guess but they only go with saiyan outfits. Not a fucking gi.
My point was that it's a perfectly acceptable outfit for Vegito to wear, not that they don't look like kitchen gloves. They do to an extent, but posting a comparison will only embarrass yourself more than it would me. Also, they don't just go with saiyan outfits as clearly evidenced by how well they go with the rest of Vegito's outfit.
>A gi doesnt match with saiyan clothes holy shit how autistic are you
Apparently autistic enough to look at the image and see how good they look together.
>They are quite different in design
Buddy, they're gloves. It's hardly a revolutionary design.
>and color and hardly compliment each other
Ah, so I see you don't know how to match colors. That explains a bit. I'll let you in on a secret. Navy is a neutral. It matches everything. It's also a blue which means it goes especially well with orange. Orange and white aren't the best colors to put together, but they're basically just trim since the body of his clothes is navy. The white goes with it, the orange goes with it, and they don't clash with each other. Then we get to how important it is that he have 3 colors on his person. You always need the extra splash to make a character memorable. Goku has the red trim on his boots that add to his orange and blue clothes. Vegeta's boots have the yellow tips that go with his blue suit and white armor. It's small but important.
>>
>>149500462
>I know Im wrong so I'll say he has autism

Cute.
>>
>>149500510
>wrong
>fucking clothes

a u t i s t i c
>>
>>149500505
>all the rest of this shit
I'm not even going to bother with it. I've made my point. Have fun choking on your non-canon character's gay little dick, accented by his beautiful high cut vest which is just so interesting and is the only remarkable thing about your otherwise shitty character.
>>
>>149472157
Gogeta outfit looks god awful in general. I vastly prefer Vegito's uniform.
>>
>>149500592
>i'm wrong so ill throw a tantrum
>>
File: vegito.png (219KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vegito.png
219KB, 640x480px
So from what I remember, they're now stuck together forever right?

What happens with Bulma and Chi-Chi?
>>
>>149500625
I'm not wrong. I've showed three times how correct I am while you've spent all your time going on about how baller his vest is and Vegito sucks because of gloves. Yeah, not a great argument.
>>
>>149500665
no wait my bad i thought you were the Gogetard
>>
>>149472157
not me. I was hoping for fusion, but once they Kai's showed up it became obvious that the earrings would be used
>>
>>149500505
>I look great. You're just upset because I've beaten you over the head with how wrong you are three times now.

No I can say with absolute certainty that you look like a faggot. No one has taste this shit.

>At least you didn't say I'm not baller as fuck

Youre not. Yes yes sarcasm but the point is you dress and look like a faggot and probably get fucked like one.

>not that they don't look like kitchen gloves. They do to an extent, but posting a comparison will only embarrass yourself more than it would me

Youre a dumb faggot. You said before that they dont look like kitchen gloves. Its only after I said Id fucking post a comparison that you accept it. See >>149499722. Im free to that opinion? Sounds like you disagreed faggot. No youd embarrass yourself.

>Apparently autistic enough to look at the image and see how good they look together

They do not. Its a fucking gi and what sort of looks like spandex/tights. They dont fit.

>navy blue goes with anything

Haha wow. You just confirmed you likely dress like a faggot
>>
>>149500665
No you havent said anything truthful. Youve just convinced me you like faggot-tier designs and likely dress like one. Somehow in your mind a gi and saiyan clothes(with gloves that look like kitchen gloves, KITCHEN GLOVES) go with a martial artists' gi. Just because. All youve shown is how autistic you are.

>>149500686
>Vegettotard too stupid to tell whos who

Haha did you miss the part where he said non-canon? You dont even know your beloved character is a canon character? Wew fuck you and that other faggot are stupid.
>>
>still the coolest design, best personality and highest power level in Dragonball.
>>
>>149500665
>shown*

Holy fuck vegettofags cant even use english properly. Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>149500763
>unable to understand color compliments
>not accepting that some colors go with anything
Alright faggot, what colors go together? Red and purple?
>>
>>149500934
This. This nigga knows. Vegettofags are legitimately retarded. Good taste anon.
>>
>>149500934
>SUPER SAIYAN 4 IS A SHITTY DESIGN
>HOLY SHIT WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WITH THIS MONKEY CRAP AND THE MAKEUP?
>Oh yes, Gogeta. Very good. Lovely design. The eyes have personality.
>>
File: 1472740144124.jpg (34KB, 530x398px) Image search: [Google]
1472740144124.jpg
34KB, 530x398px
>>149474742
I want to see Zamasu with socks
>>
File: 115461000_624.gif (98KB, 478x400px) Image search: [Google]
115461000_624.gif
98KB, 478x400px
Vegito means Vegeta is on top. He's gonna pound Zamasu so hard Bulma is going to be jealous.
>>
File: 1472437625274.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472437625274.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>>149501083
>>
So Vegito is more Vegeta like and Gogeta is more Goku like?
>>
>>149501019
Not any of those anons. But I dont mind SSJ4. People just use the furry argument but it makes more sense as a saiyan transformation. They were essentially were-gorillas. Every full moon theyd turn into a giant gorilla monster. It sort of makes sense that their ultimate transformation would reflect that form if theyre half monkey. Where does transforming into an aryan come from?
>>
>>149501129
Kind of. Which makes sense as to why vegettofags are so obnoxious. They prefer vegeta. Theyre as loud and whiny as vegeta is.
>>
>>149500975
Navy blue doesnt go with a lot of characters. It looks distasteful with shit like pink. Same with orange. Yes it goes good with MOST colors but not all.

And sure avoid the rest of my post because youll keep outing yourself as the faggot you are.
>>
>*fags
You stupid niggers, you're anonymous. Anyone can pretend to be each other so why even try to label them?
>>
>>149501223
>colors*
>doesnt go with alot of colors

Fuck your autism is contagious vegetto fag
>>
>>149501241
You can tell by the opinions faggots express. Look at that one vegetto fag trying to convince himself kitchen gloves look cool. I can always tell when hes posting as he will leave a hint of faggotry in every post.
>>
>>149501223
No, you just amaze me with how stupendously retarded you are. Navy blue is a neutral color. That means it can be paired with any other color and look fine. It is one of the safest colors you can pick for character design because you CAN'T color clash with it. I opted not to reply to the rest of your post because this just really stood out to me and I had to attack it. You know nothing about color or character design yet here you are preaching about how cool one character is because of his vest and how well black and fucking white go together. Gee, never would have thought of that one.
>>
>>149501303
So navy blue would look good with pink faggot? Haha wow.

>I opted not to reply to the rest of your post because this just really stood out to me and I had to attack it

Because the only thing youd say is "IM RIGHT IM RIGHT SHUT UP IT TOTALLY LOOKS FINE FOR A MARTIAL ARTIST TO WEAR KITCHEN GLOVES INTO BATTLE" You talk with a condescending attitude but know nothing about design of anything. I know nothing? Haha what a laugh. Ooh now I bet youll quote that and say "yes". Go ahead make me laugh.

>how well black and fucking white go together

I never said this was a reason why I liked his design. It wasnt about colors. Youre trying to discredit me on something I never claimed.

Youre a huge faggot and your posts are dwindling in size because you have nothing left to say. Faggot.
>>
>>149501241

It's easy to spot gogetards, gohanfags, vegetafags.
>>
>>149500632
they'll wish themselves separated with the super balls
>>
>>149501468
Same with vegettofags. The most obnoxious of all.
>>
regular Gogeta just looks and acts like Goku

then SSJ4 Gogeta just rips off Vegito's personality and is a non-canon transformation anyway

I don't get it why would anybody prefer Gogeta?
>>
>>149501395
>So navy blue would look good with pink
Precisely. Go ahead and try it for yourself. Do you have MS paint? Do it there. Do you have google? Look it up. Navy blue goes with any color so it will look just fine with pink.

>IM RIGHT IM RIGHT SHUT UP IT TOTALLY LOOKS FINE FOR A MARTIAL ARTIST TO WEAR KITCHEN GLOVES INTO BATTLE
Well no, that's not what I'd say. On that point, I'd like to direct you to almost every saiyan and every member of Frieza's army as well as many real life modern day fighters and even ancient warriors. Gloves on fighters is not a revolutionary concept. You can go on about how they look like kitchen gloves, but that's just your incorrect opinion.
>You talk with a condescending attitude
I do. So do you.
>I never said this was a reason why I liked his design
Actually you did: "The colors are simple too and fit well" (Anonymous 149496020).

>Youre a huge faggot
Factually incorrect, much like almost everything else you've said.
>your posts are dwindling in size because you have nothing left to say
You're right. I don't know what else to tell you. I keep showing you how you're wrong but you keep deciding to be retarded and continue posting. I just don't know what else to do with you. Is this how handlers feel?
>>
>>149501581
Even the japs know that regular Gogeta sucks so they had to make him Vegeto 2.0
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (3MB, 2048x1468px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
3MB, 2048x1468px
>>149501019
>>SUPER SAIYAN 4 IS A SHITTY DESIGN

WAKE ME UP
CAN'T WAKE UP

SAAAAAAAAAVE MEEE
>>
>>149501543

I don't think vegettofags are the most obnoxious. Compared to gogetards, who worship a non-canon character, vegettofags are decent.
>>
>>149480255
his hair is brown. vegetas hair is dark brown but you can sometimes see the shade when theres heavy light on vegeta and when they decide his hair is brown and not black
>>
>>149501690

>GTfag spotted!

Nice to see you out of your cave.

Ssj rose is better than furry Goku.
>>
File: Big_Gay_Al.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Gay_Al.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>>149501885
>Ssj rose
Oghh my
>>
>>149500632
The gang will look for the dragon balls to undo the fusion while Vegito waits there being badass.
>>
>>149501599
I did try it and it looks fucking stupid. Holy shit you're a faggot.

>I'd like to direct you to almost every saiyan and every member of Frieza's army as well as many real life modern day fighters and even ancient warriors

They wear those gloves with tights which ends up looking different. Never has any character prior to vegetto ever worn gloves like those with a gi. And real life warriors wear vastly different gloves you stupid, stupid autist. You already admitted how they look similar to kitchen gloves look at >>149500505 and now you take it back? Is your memory bad or are you this seriously retarded?

>(Anonymous 149496020)

Ahaha you can't even quote right. Wow. Vegettofags everyone.

>Factually correct*

I agree you are a faggot.

>much like almost everything else you've said

Why thank you I know I'm right.

>I keep showing you how you're wrong but you keep deciding to be retarded and continue posting

You've shown me how much of a faggot you are and that you think screaming how right you are actually makes you right. Its actually hilarious.
>>
File: nani.jpg (69KB, 1142x568px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
69KB, 1142x568px
>>149501779
but saiyajin monkey hair are always supposed to be black right?
>>
>>149501581
Regular gogeta does not act like goku. Goku is a goofball even as a super saiyan. Original gogeta just gets shit done as efficiently as possible. At least learn about the characters you're talking about faggot.

>then SSJ4 Gogeta just rips off Vegito's personality

That I agree with but he has cool hair.
>>
>>149502132
Now we'll see a Gogetard in its natural habitat. If you look closely, you can see it smashing away at a keyboard. Do you smell that? When a Gogetard is faced with defeat, they'll shit themselves and resort to internet trolling as a last ditch effort to annoy their opponent. Maybe if we're quiet, it won't notice us and we'll get to see its handler arrive in a little while.
>>
>>149502201
>I can't argue anymore
>I know I'm wrong
>So I'll resort to stupid, uncreative insults
>That will at least make me look right

Very cute.
>>
File: ultra gay.jpg (18KB, 236x299px) Image search: [Google]
ultra gay.jpg
18KB, 236x299px
>>149501690
Why do Saiyans look like feminazi tumblerinas now?
>>
>>149502201
Not that anon but he made a good point about the gloves. They do look like kitchen gloves, that anon did change his mind about that twice for whatever reason and he is stupid enough to suggest modern fighters wear similar gloves when that is in fact false. Just chiming in. Go about your shitposting vegettofag.
>>
>>149502173

regular Gogeta basically acts like Goku when he gets really serious and stoic like when he fought Frieza etc...
>>
>>149495039
>Gogeta is supposed to be all serious business. Thats why he finished off janemba as fast as possible.
The real reasson of that is the movie running out of time, Gogeta doesn't have any kind of personality at all in the movie.
>>
>>149502390
He only showed up in the janemba movie and GT. In the janemba movie he kicked janembas ass as quickly and efficiently as possible. Acting serious/stoic isn't something unique to goku. It isn't something unique in any fictional character at all.
>>
>>149480722
Still disappointed it was Zamasu. Can't wait to see how they fuck up the bizzaro universe arc with FemGoku.
>>
>>149502453
They are doing femgoku?
>>
>>149490479
I found it weirder that it wasn't even adressed in the preview while showing the footage.

>Usual Goku brabble, Vegito on screen, not a fucking word about it.
>>
File: girly.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
girly.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
>>149502453
>>149502470
Didn't they already do femgoku?
>>
>>149502539
I don't like how much the preview gives away. I get that fusion was foreshadowed, but it would have been nice to preserve the reveal a little longer.
>>
Yeah fucking vegettofags better fuck off after embarassing yourselves like that.
>>
>>149500632
> they're now stuck together forever right?
This was never a problem.
>>
>>149500632
Oh thats lame. Funny enough vegetto and gogeta are better than the individual goku and vegeta. They're just cooler.
>>
>>149502539
Guesses that it might've been a mistake and the NEP was for episode 67
>>
Why are so many fans triggered by Vegetto?

He's literally Gogeta without the shitty fusion.
>>
>>149474742
>Cowboy butts drive Vegeta nuts
lol
>>
>>149504359
Actually I think both are really cool and only retards try to compare them when theyre the same being more or less.
>>
>>149500606
Vegeto is literally a DA tier character though.
>>
>>149504745
Nice bait.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.