[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best Space Dandy episode? Sub or dub? Dub for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: space-dandy-1.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
space-dandy-1.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
What was the best Space Dandy episode?

Sub or dub?

Dub for me.
>>
Limbo. Sub, you pleb.
>>
Smile stealer. Sub, you pleb.
>>
Dub if youre not a diehard weebcuck
>>
Limbo or the one where he goes on date with scarlet
Dub
>>
>>149469479
Band episode. Dub.
>>
>dub
>>>/co/
>>
First episode. Dub.

>He completely misses every giant monster with his laser
>Destroys his surroundings
>Accidentally throws his gun away when holstering it

Had me in tears.
>>
>>149469479

It's always sub. Always. It's how the creators intended it to be.
>>
>people actually responding with dub

Did I misclick? Where am I?
>>
Meows planet and ramen were my favorite.
>>
>>149470100
>>149469893
Only the biggest cucks in the universe would watch Space Dandy subbed.

>>149470050
Then why did the dub air first?
>>
>>149469479
>>>/s4s/
>>
Limbo
Sub and dub are equally good
>>
i liked Ian Sinclair's performance, especially in finale

much better than Steve Blum
>>
File: [sad beep].jpg (8KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
[sad beep].jpg
8KB, 348x145px
>>149473161
>You will never fap to an audiobook of a doujin with Dandy and Spike voiced by Ian and Steve
>>
So many good ones, it's hard to choose. Probably either the loli or space race episode.
And dub because half the jokes are either worse or missing in the subs, and the English voices are actually good.
>>
>>149469479
Rock and Roll Dandy, Baby. Dub, no question senpai
>>
My imouto tells me it's the one with the 2D but I haven't finished S2 so it's got the be season 1 episode 5.
>>
Dub. I'm not a dumb liberal cuck.
>>
I liked that fish episode. been a while that i have seen this show. But it's the first thing that came in my mind.
>>
Limbo

Dub

I miss this show so much.
>>
>>149470265
>Then why did the dub air first?
You say that like it matters. The original script was written in Japanese and the American fanfic version was written after.
>>
>>149469479
I can't decide which episode was best, but Limbo and Adélie were probably the best ones.

The dub and sub are great, but I think that neither are better
>>
>>149469479
dub, adelie.
>>
File: 902340273454.png (236KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
902340273454.png
236KB, 656x368px
Limbo or Rock and Roll Dandy. If you watched this in Japanese then you did it wrong. Scarlet best girl.

I will never stop hoping for more Dandy, baby.
>>
The Big Fish is Huge, Baby had GOAT animation and feels. Had goosebumps the whole way through. The highschool musical-esque one was also pretty good.

Subs because it feels more natural to me. Dub is alright.
>>
>>149469893
Anime is just Japanese animation so unless the animation is altered in any way (and its not) it is still anime regardless of the language people speak
>>
>>149469893
>>149474670

I'll take the black lagoon dub over the horrid engrish in the sub any day
>>
Dub is awful
>>
That one episode with the fish
Sub, what are you, 12?
>>
Limbo
Sub
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.