[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /a/ never talk about hyakko?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: f1.58.02].jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f1.58.02].jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Why does /a/ never talk about hyakko?
>>
>>149460453
Best uniforms. Best MC. Great show. I just don't think there is much to talk about.
>>
Because there isn't much to talk about anymore?
>>
>>149460453
because it's dead and not coming back.
>>
>>149460838
this

gimmie S2 and then we'll talk
>>
>>149460453
Anime was shit, manga was abandoned by author.
>>
>>149460453
Because /a/ rarely talks about nice things.
Especially the nice things that we cannot have.
>>
>>149460453
I'm pissed that he didn't even officially end it, just slunk off and wrote under a different pen name.

At the same time, I'm glad he ran off before he hooked any of the girls up with the unlikeable male characters.
>>
>>149460453
Because it hurts so much.
>>
I've seen two episodes recently and it didn't seem anything more than a lukewarm gag comedy with a one-note cast. So I can see why nobody cares about it
>>
>>149461832
I loved the manga and I didn't even make it through the first episode. Anime a shit.
>>
>>149461897
I don't mean to be a dick but that's the same defence people used for tokyo ghoul.

What's so different about the manga to make it work much better than the anime?
>>
>>149462047
They didn't translate the flow of the gags very well, or the overall "feel" of the manga. Parts that were funny in panel form were rendered and timed in a way that was excruciatingly boring to watch. The tone of scenes jumped around in the manga too, which I found engaging. It'd go from goofy to "loaded" (I don't really know what to call it, just that it felt like there was a lot swimming under the surface, or like things could get ugly at any moment) and back again. The only switch I saw (and snippets I've seen since) just made it seem disorienting and like a mistake. Katou's art is also quirky in a way I really liked and the anime didn't provide anything in return for being unable to provide that.

I'm honestly not trying to get you into it, since it's a dead series. The anime just makes me mad.
>>
ZAHHA TORTE
>>
>>149462479
>I'm honestly not trying to get you into it, since it's a dead series
I wasn't really expecting a school comedy to go anywhere anyway Thanks for the details anon.
>>
Because it's over you fucking retard? Jesus, I wonder why we talk about current airing anime more than we talk about anime is over. Dumb cunt
>>
>>149460453
Because the author fucked off, and the anime aired like 8 years ago. It's still brought up from time to time.
>>
File: snapshot20081022224230.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20081022224230.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Nothing to discuss, everyone already agrees Minato is best girl.
>>
File: 1460439664720.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1460439664720.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>149463390
What are you talking about?
Obviously Nene is the best girl.
>>
Was the teacher end real?
>>
>>149464563
>end
>>
>>149463783
My nigga
>>
>>149461426
That author pretty much abandoned all his works.
>>
>>149460453
Did Torako fuck the teacher? I want the kendo dude to despair
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.