[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on Yukino Miyazawa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Yukio.jpg (17KB, 386x479px) Image search: [Google]
Yukio.jpg
17KB, 386x479px
Your thoughts on Yukino Miyazawa
>>
the teeth girl
>>
Why, of all things, did you pick this show?
>>
>>149419870
/a/ doesn't have an opinion of a character from Kare Kano because they don't watch good anime.

Certain gems like Kare Kano fall off the radar. To be fair to /a/, it is a flawed show. It starts off god tier in its first half, but goes dramatically downhill in the later half due to Hideaki Anno's departure. Typically shows that don't have great endings fall off the radar. Another example of this is Fruits Baskets.

I'm still not sure what the issue was between the mangaka and the director. The way he was directing the show was pure genius. I guess she got mad that his adaption was superior to the source material.
>>
Kare Kano violated some laws of storytelling. They made the main characters couples within the first 2 episodes. Typically in love stories you wait a little longer before doing that. If you do too much in the first half, then you will run out of material for the later half. I think that's what happened in this show.
>>
>>149419870

Why did they portray her boyfriend as some edgy fucker?
>>
>>149421523
Because Arima was an edgelord. A true edgelord.
>>
>>149419870
grandma umaru
>>
>>149421345
the manga is like that too
>>
>>149421222
The second half is just as good as the first.
>>
>>149421222
>Fruits Basket
The anime or the manga? Because I think it's universally accepted that the manga is far better than the anime, if longwinded and occasionally too 'convenient' in terms of plot poitns connecting. The anime only covered what, the first half of the manga? They didn't even show all of the zodiac members. Granted, the entire series wasn't out yet, but they never made a followup season to finish it off.

If we're talking about good start, horrible finish, (in manga) Hana-Kimi is the perfect example. It just drags on and on and it's one of the few examples where I think an anime could cut down the fat and present a solid product, but that'll never happen because they only want to make live action series based on it. FOUR LIVE ACTION SERIES IN THREE COUNTRIES BUT NO ANIME. How the fuck does that even happen?

I just want to see my favorite qt3.14 crossdresser get a proper adaptation.
>>
The best thing Anno has ever worked on.
>>
>>149424511
Seriously I have been waiting for a Hana-Kimi anime for forever. Like I don't understand why it doesn't have one with all of these darn live action adaptations. Like Itazura na Kiss has had a ton of live action versions but at least had an anime adaptation... and that manga didn't get finished.
>>
>>149421345
Your post totally contradicts the truth. They didn't animate enough of the manga, so it kind of fell flat, they didn't run out of material.
>>
In all honesty, she reminds me of my ex. Only difference is that Yukino's okay with sex.
>>
>>149419870
Honestly pretty much the perfect girlfriend.
Fun to be with, relaxed, passionate but not clingy and needy, understanding
All the while holding up a flawless, dream daughter-in-law image when meeting others. Charming, unerringly polite, impeccable manners
>>
>>149421222
>Certain gems like Kare Kano fall off the radar
Did it though? It gets a few threads a month and whenever people talk about it they generally praise it. It's also quite popular on 3x3. This is really good for a low budget 90s show with an unsatisfying conclusion.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.