[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is when you idolize Kamina. Adulthood is when you realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: rossiu.jpg (18KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rossiu.jpg
18KB, 500x281px
Childhood is when you idolize Kamina. Adulthood is when you realize that the Rossiu makes more sense.
>>
>>149418888
Rossui would not have survived without Kamina's assistance early on, and his death arguably had an enormous impact in shaping Rossiu's path.
>>
>>149418888
Adulthood is when you realize this anime is shit.
>>
>>149419559
Adulthood is realizing when something is good for what it is

Edgy teenhood is when you say everything you don't like or used to like is shit
>>
>>149419627
Shit can have value in certain situations.

Usually, it just stinks up the place, though.
>>
Childhood is digging up dirt all day. Adulthood is when you get big enough to use galaxies as melee weapons.
>>
>>149418888
Fei Fong Wong should have just stayed in his own show, instead of casting in another as temporary antagonist.
>>
Literally nobody ever idolized, looked up to, or identified with Rossiu. Stop making these goddamn threads.
>>
Rossiu was right in the real world, Simon was right in the world of TTGL where nothing makes sense.
>>
>>149421275
>tyranny is right in the real world

Somebody put this fucking liberal out of his goddamn misery.
>>
>>149421275
Both of them were wrong in the real world, it's just that rossiu's approach to things seemed more realistic and in line with what we expect, while simon was all ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA.
>>
Never really used anyone in the show as a idol. But as a teen I did identify heavily with Simon and in a lot of ways I still do.
As an adult I still use Gurren Lagann as a motivator when im down or dont think I can do something.
Pretty sure without that show I'd still be a NEET living in my grandparents spare bedroom.
>>
>>149418032
>>149418888
Is this the beginning of a new meme?
>>
>>149418888
>You, big hero, ignored an order and caused damage
>that's why instead of doing something sensible, like firing you from your post or give you a month of jail we'll execute you
Yeah, no.
>>
>>149422743
>(baka)
>>
>>149418888

Rossiu was just running away. Making his friend into a scapegoat and trying to keep everything as 'safe' as he could, without actually trying to force change or progress like you have to do sometimes.
>>
Rossiu made the same mistake as Lordgenome and Antispirals. He succumbed to fear, and imprisoned Simon out of his control-freakish tendencies. Which nearly killed everyone.
>>
>>149418888
watching this show for the first time i only got 3 episodes left. It maybe has become my favorite anime, wish i had known about it earlier.
>>
>>149418888
>All his plans would result in unnecessary deads
>Makes more sense.
>>
>>149425119
kittan dies
>>
>>149419559
/thread
>>
>>149425186
Everyone dies, big fucking spoiler.
>>
File: motherfucking Id.png (2MB, 1076x2246px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucking Id.png
2MB, 1076x2246px
>>149419759
If Id were here he could've whooped some ass made a real difference instead of almost kill everyone and then try to shoot himself.
>>
ROW ROW
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.