[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funi licensed nichijou and is gonna release an american blu-ray/dvd.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: CwdEpEqXAAA2w19.jpg (264KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CwdEpEqXAAA2w19.jpg
264KB, 2048x1536px
Funi licensed nichijou and is gonna release an american blu-ray/dvd.

Normally I'd be disgusted, but apparently they aren't going to dub it, which is a good thing.
>>
Does Nichijou even need a BR? I mean, it's not like it's some technical animation masterpiece.
Unless someone really wants to see the principal suplex the deer in high definition.
>>
>>149407758
Hi-def hasn't been a primary selling point of blu-ray since the ps3 was released. It's just a video format now.
>>
>Normally I'd be disgusted, but they aren't doing an optional thing I dislike so it's ok
>>
File: luluco what.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
luluco what.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>149407802
>>
>>149407840
Dubbed anime has dual audio, so even if it was dubbed, what's different to you?
You are still disgusting for buying localized anime.
>>
>>149407758
niceme.me
>>
>>149407886
>communism exists, but you can still live in capitalism, what's the difference to you
>>
>>149407934
That's a shitty analogy. Let me make a food analogy.
>Go buy pizza
>Pizzeria has 2 kinds of pizza
>I dislike one of them
FUCK THIS PIZZERIA, HOW DARE THEY MAKE ANCHOVY
>>
>>149408058
Nah, mine's better. Between anchovy and pepperoni, there isn't an objectively superior pick. if there was it would be pepperoni

But between sub and dub, and between communism and capitalism, there is.
>>
cool maybe it won't cost a million fucking dollars
>>
Cool can't wait the colors to be fucked up
>>
>>149408276
>want to download it for free
You can do it.
>want to support the industry
You can do it, by only buying what you really like.
>want to support Funimation, Sentai, Crunchyroll
Buy localized shit, eventually spending the same amount as you would on imports.

>b-but muh morals
>pay the smallest amount of money you can to burgerman54
>>
>>149408808
>Buy localized shit, eventually spending the same amount as you would on imports.
not even fucking close. This'll probably end up around $40-50 at most. The Jap BDs are like $300, before fucking shipping.
>>
A good chunk of the humor was based on word play and cultural references. Like the step game and you take a step per character. Or the harassment from the older sister. How can you possible translate stuff like that with out losing some of it's zest.

Also the show is already a pretty old I doubt new people will jump in.
>>
>>149407657
This show came out 5 years ago, and I watched it like 3.5 years ago, enjoyed it, and moved on. They're only now thinking of releasing it here? This is why anime being released in the US is a fucking joke.
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>149407758
BR?
>>
>>149407657

>still no release of Hyouka

why even live
>>
>>149408933
IIRC Nichijou's BDs were $40-50 for 2 episodes. So more to the tune of $500-600 for all of them when they came out. I wonder if they've devalued at all in the past 5 years.
>>
>>149410445
https://www.amazon.co.jp/Nichijou-Collection-Box-Blu-ray/dp/B00CDO3IF0?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluraycom-22&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00CDO3IF0&m=AN1VRQENFRJN5
>>
>>149407657
>forced dubbing
>>
>>149410501
they're not dubbing it
>>
>>149407657
Sounds like they are retarded.
>>
>>149407657
How many copies do I need to buy for a second Season?
>>
>>149407886
I've seen some terrible subs before because it was just the same script of the dub.
>>
>>149414358
0. The only way for it to get a second season is if you specifically never watch another episode ever again.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.