[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just noticed this on Netflix, heard of it but never bothered.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rurouni-kenshin-50.jpg (44KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
rurouni-kenshin-50.jpg
44KB, 350x525px
Just noticed this on Netflix, heard of it but never bothered. Is it worth sitting through 95 episodes? It's nearly twenty years old, how does it hold up?
>>
>>149404690
Fuck off, normalfag.
Sage and report.
>>
The girl dies
>>
>>149404690
It's a good series
>>
Solid shonen with unusual mc
Althought near the end it loses the grip
>>
>>149404690
Watch it up to the end of the Kyoto arc (episode 62).

After that, drop the anime and start reading the manga at chapter 152 for the Jinchuu arc.

When you finish chapter 179 of the manga, take a break and watch the Rurouni Kenshin Tsuioku-hen OVA, aka Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal, which is literally the greatest OVA ever made.

After you finish it, go back to where you left off in the manga (chapter 180 onward) and read the rest.

Ignore the Rurouni Kenshin Seiso-hen/Samurai X Reflection OVA because it's not canon and it's shit.
>>
>>149404690
>full exposition of japanese history with inverted colors used all the time for every shocking moments and extreme camera movements to make the battles not feel boring followed by 10/10 endings
It's awesome.
>>
>>149404690
It's awesome.
>>
>>149404690
Good job checking off everything you could have said to trigger /a/
>>
>>149404910
Fuck you! I hope on get spanked in an alley
>>
>>149404854
Autistic rage
>>
>>149406268
I wonder if this show might have been educational in some ways. I remember when I was a kid watching it on Toonami, I went to the library to read about Matthew Perry after Kenshin mentioned him in one episode.
>>
>>149404690
why don't you just start watching it and find out you retarded newfag?
>>
>>149404690
It's literally my favourite series. So much charm.
>>
>>149404690
read the manga the animation is pretty dated
>>
>>149405747
This anon speaks the truth, the anime dropped the ball so hard after kyoto arc
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.