[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss her /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: watashi.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watashi.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
How did the Light Novel end for this?
>>
>>149398329
Oh I'm rewatching this right now.
We won't ever get more right?
>>
>>149398415
I should rewatch this too someday. But I'm afraid I might not like it as much as I did before
>>
>>149398752
So far I'm enjoying it like back then.
The ED makes me really nostalgic tho
>>
:D
>>
File: fairiesdance.gif (172KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
fairiesdance.gif
172KB, 496x279px
>>149399050
>>
>>149398329
She's actually a fairy. Everyone else too, Assistant is the only human.
>>
>>149398415
>We won't ever get more right?
Unfortunately no. Also no one will ever translate the LNs. Life is suffering
>>
>>149399178
I hate this ending.
>>
>>149399228
Me too.
>>
>>149399178
Where I can read about it?
Or can you explain it?
>>
>>149399178
I heard that but thought it was a meme is that actually then end?
>>
>>149400143
Yeah, that's the actual ending
>>
>>149399178
Was the LN ever translated (or fan translated)? I never understood why this happened.
>>
>>149398329
What was her name?
>>
>>149400143
It's genuinely something revealed in the last book that isn't short stories
>>
>>149400747
Watashi.
>>
doushimashita
>>
>>149400747
>>
>>149400682
What do you not understand? From what I've seen, the entire idea was that the assistant was the last living human, but he was mute, so the fairies set everything up to try and communicate with him. From that context, the time loop episodes make a lot of sense.
>>
>>149401329
That's not the case. Fairies were entities with much longer history with humans (including our current era). They were drawn to the human world, gradually became more human out of admiration of us. Humanity declined. The fairies eventually specialized so that some become effectively the new humans, but they themselves got confused about that. Them not initially understanding Assistant was kind of a matter of mutual perception, similar to when Watashi scoops out her intelligence and the small fairies start sounding smart, but eventually he can speak to them.
>>
>>149401744
Thank you for the clarification, anon
>>
Should I watch this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.