[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beta as fuck MC's in TWENTY-SIXTEEN Why is this allowed/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 0022-021.jpg (341KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0022-021.jpg
341KB, 1114x1600px
>beta as fuck MC's in TWENTY-SIXTEEN

Why is this allowed/
>>
>nips are betas
More news at 11.
>>
Because Nips are.
>>
>>149389901
We have been getting more confident snarky MC's as of late, the beta mc meme should have died off years ago
>>
>>149389868
There's nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex all the time
Especially if you want your relationship to progress naturally despite being thrown together in a magical fantasy world where people are constantly trying to kill you
>>
>>149389991
Memes never die
>>
>>149389868
>>149389901
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>149389868
>Why is this allowed/
why not?
>>
>>149389868
It isn't- that's why nips are going extinct.
>>
>>149389868
The only reason we have beta MCs is because years ago MCs were creepy pervs who would actively try to grope their harem, and despite being deeply and madly in love with the MCs, the girls would scream and cry and yell
So when the young people who would become the animators and mangakas of today saw that they thought, "I should think of a character who gets to grope females but not by his own actions"
thus the beta MC

despite "beta" being a completely inaccurate word for a guy who gets tons of hot chicks to like him within a week of meeting them
not wanting to fuck every girl isn't actually beta
please take off your 3d glasses so you stop confusing the red pill for the blue pill
>>
>>149390011
>There's nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex all the time

>ask a girl on a date with your own choice
>has been dating her for ages too
>makes obvious signals to lure a kiss
>can't even kiss her

fuck off faggot, the mc is a literal closet faggot
>>
File: saitama laugh.jpg (33KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
saitama laugh.jpg
33KB, 480x312px
>>149389868
because japs are naturally beta, even the chinese are less beta
>>
>>149390200
>not wanting to fuck every girl isn't actually beta

Yes this is true, however you ARE beta if you can't handle telling girls to back off you and they just push you over constantly, so think properly about it bitch boy
>>
>>149390201
>>can't even kiss her
Not in public stupid.
Sorry he's not a cuck who enjoys other men jerking off to his waifu

there, are you happy?
i made sure to use those buzzwords you just love
>>
>>149390064
You're mom.
>>
File: 002_1475872707.jpg (169KB, 728x1048px) Image search: [Google]
002_1475872707.jpg
169KB, 728x1048px
>>149390201
He is.
>>
>>149390263
>tell a girl to back off
>she gets on you even harder
Do people not realize that even if this isn't his plan, it's a lot better than actively going after a girl.
When you're pushy and go after a girl, there's no real way to confirm their feelings, but when you're "beta", you not only get laid but you know that their love for you is real.
>>
>>149390232
>even the chinese are less beta
Don't rely on that comparison for too long, the Chinese are running an extreme excess of men and will have to neuter them or kill them all at war.
>>
>>149390268
Wow a grown ass man can't even kiss his girl in public when it's just like 2 other people near him who themselves are busy kissing.

>>149390348
No you retard when i said to tell a girl to back off i mean do it in a serious manner and not some wimpy ass attitude that makes a girl not take you seriously then just get bullied
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.