[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy walks into your room and slaps your waifu on the ass.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1478262618603.jpg (27KB, 425x509px) Image search: [Google]
1478262618603.jpg
27KB, 425x509px
This guy walks into your room and slaps your waifu on the ass. What would you do?
>>
File: daki saved from ISIS.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
daki saved from ISIS.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>149379317
>>
Such alpha behaviour! I'd suck his dick to prep the bull to fuck my waifu's ass.
>>
>>149379317
throw a basketball
>>
Bring the watermelon.
>>
Cry a lot
>>
>>149379317
Call the caps and he gets shot.
>>
>>149379317
obviously he is feeling her muscles to gauge her gains, after he congratulates her on her progress we have a protein shake and hit the gym
>>
>>149379317
Slap his ass.
>>
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>149381969
Dont forget though anon, shes addicted to his cock so they fuck at least twice before you go.
>>
File: vg1cf3y.jpg (88KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
vg1cf3y.jpg
88KB, 600x448px
Hope the repair costs for a dumbass shaped hole on the wall arent too high
>>
/a/ is full of gay white bois who want black meat deep inside their holes. A virile nig like him? They'd abandon their waifus and ride his dick until daybreak.
>>
File: me and my waifu.jpg (820KB, 3280x1845px) Image search: [Google]
me and my waifu.jpg
820KB, 3280x1845px
How can 2D MC even compete?
>>
>>149379317
Bite his nose, then his ear, and stomp his head until FATALITY
>>
Beat him up with my Katana and restore the honor of my waifu.
>>
>>149382314
I think you mean pound his chest uselessly. He laughs at you gives you back your pillow and then gropes your little white ass.
>>
>>149382265
>that cunt
>a good waifu

I expected more of you blackanon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.