[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 2 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Samurai.Flamenco.full.1667610.jpg (4MB, 1992x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai.Flamenco.full.1667610.jpg
4MB, 1992x1572px
Season 2 when?
>>
What would it even be about? more adventures of Samurai Flamenco? dude already met "god".
>>
>>149379273
You're right I guess. I guess I want more anime like this where shit hits the fan all of a sudden and goes out of control
>>
>>149379188
Finished it yesterday it was great, didn't thought a show could come so far with this kind of setting.
Best part for me was the intense gay ending.
this show got some ball.
>>
>>149379188
When murricah buys the rights and decide to fund more for some reason.
>>
>>149379420
It was merely pseudo gay.
>>
It already peaked. It cannot get more insane unless they went Space Opera
>>
>>149379443
that's what i would say if he didn't put his dick out in front of some middleschool kid
>>
>>149379555
You're taking the symbolism of him getting naked for something completely different.
>>
>>149379591
Calm down, i'm not some shipping trash that thinks it's canon that they are gay.
I'm honestly impressed by how far they went without ruining the ending.
At least i can't think of any show that could show this while keeping a serious tone.
>>
>>149379735
This show is full of pure genius, fun and passion. it's only missing a budget and they still did a damn good job at putting money at the right places.
>>
>>149379465
>>149379273
Do you actually think the concept of Flamwenco can be contained in meager terms like "God" and "Space"? There is still many possible adventures for our hero.
>>
>>149379843
I especially loved the fight choreography in the flamengers epsiodes and that kind of stuff.
This setting basically gave them a free pass on saving money while making it more authentic, almost like found footage movies. this was clever as fuck.
>>
>>149380031
The show has a lot of clever choregraphy, animation, editing and visuals. Sure it doesn't happen all the time but it definitely offered stuff that is much more well thought and executed than most budget productions out there.
>>
>>149379188
>It bombed
>Then alienated their only audience (fujos)

Never
>>
>>149379443
>It was merely pseudo gay.

Dude it was gay as fuck and it was great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.