[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has a tool to kill without ever getting caught >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>has a tool to kill without ever getting caught
>still gets caught

Is Light the dumbest protagonist ever?
>>
ye
>>
File: 1475000254453.jpg (24KB, 480x706px) Image search: [Google]
1475000254453.jpg
24KB, 480x706px
>>149366274
>>
Series should've ended with 26.
>>
The whole "first move" where he got instantly narrowed down to a relative area in Japan hurt a lot.
>>
File: Near, U Guessed It.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Near, U Guessed It.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>When Near says that he replaced the notebook with a fake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2eunjpd1I
>>
>>149366274
it's he made the whole Kira thing. if he stay Anonymous he wouldn't get caught at all. people would think it's some kind of disease
>>
>>149367295

I literally dropped that shit exactly on this part.
>>
>>149366274
was getting caught part of his plan?
>>
>>149367501
It would be a big heart attack
>>
>>149367618
You're a Big L
>>
/tv/ was a bad idea
ignoring it was a worse one
>>
>>149367760
get this hothead outta here!
>>
My fuck do you love to make this thread or what? I'd love to see how long your dumb ass would last before falling prey to L.
Fuck deathnote anyway, we haven't talked about that show since 2006. You must be new as fuck.
>>
>>149367847
there's a movie coming out
/tv/ are using it to shitpost on /a/
>>
>>149367847
>he thinks people couldn't easily do better than Light
It's as simple as not paying L any attention and not killing an obvious amount of people in the area you are at. As long as your killing has no method, you are pretty safe.
>>
>>149367370
This is pretty good.
>>
I mean; I don't think light expected that to happen when using a super natural notebook and thought he was invincible without any repercussions. I don't think anyone would've came to see and figure that out in all honesty really. It was all done for the sake of the plot really.
>>
>>149367486
There was a retarded tennis match scene that made laugh at how "smart" they were trying to make these two clowns. That's when I checked out of the death note motel
>>
>>149367999
Also not killing the police or the people that are doing their job to catch you.
He was confirmed stupid when he killed the fake L just because he said he was going to catch him, after seeing that I instantly knew how the series was going to end.
>>
>>149366274
Because he has a God complex. God doesn't want to be ignored.
>>
File: with no survivors.jpg (109KB, 353x482px) Image search: [Google]
with no survivors.jpg
109KB, 353x482px
Getting caught was part of his plan. Remember the "Keikaku doori" scene
>>
>>149367295
Using police records only officers on the upper tiers hurt a lot too.

Honestly, Light did a dumb shit, and the plot bent to fuck him over because there's literally no way for something like a Death Note to ever get traced short of you revealing it to the public or something equally dumb.
>>
>>149367847
>I'd love to see how long your dumb ass would last before falling prey to L.

I'm not as smart as Light, but I probably would've just shrugged my shoulders and meh'd after seeing the message from fake L. He's just a good guy detective doing his job after all.

But then I'd probably never end up sparking an investigation in the first place because I wouldn't be using the Death Note for much of anything. Just kill a few really bad people like Kim Jong-un then leave it alone.

I'd be tempted to kill a few politicians in my country, but I think I wouldn't. Probably.

Though immature high school me might've.
>>
>>149370793

There are entire organizations devoted to pattern recognition.

Death Note would have been far more consistant if Light had been doing this for years: More along the lines of a child's sense of justice evolving through adolescence.

You wouldn't even need to remove the experimentation: Light only needed to know the parameters of the tool when he discovered he was being identified: Before that he would be this Chunni "God of Justice" who killed anyone who was "Evil".

That would both permit the world to know and profile Kira, while Light needs to break away and escape his habits with creativity and cunning, while L tracks him down, identifying what no one else did: Kira would know they are coming eventually, and they would need to be ready to compensate for counterattack and misdirection.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.